Friday, January 25, 2008

DATFILE XXXII

TEOHIV, CB#19, DATFILE XXXII
012508.575.64
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION

FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE. This is what these lovely entities get when they persecute me night and day and get things accordingly magnetized onto a channel in this mode and direction. If U were going through this nightmare, then, only then, would U understand, but then, no on would understand nor believe U. Last night after 2 straight days of major Dow Jones Market gaines through cheated government intervention, as they always do, they cheated again when the game was tied at three-all, and hurt my body big time with a super cramp and diarrhea attack, bringing the Flyers to a 4/3 victory. SOSO. I’ll amend and correct many prior blogging errors or PBE. One example, as when Eddie’s laptop has functions that automatically go on and work and multitask, and the machine is not at maximum memory and is quite old and used, and then words freeze up such as when I said HIS OR HER DEATH and it came out his or heath, no ‘R’, no space, and no ‘DE’ in the word death. When Eddie would read back what I would write, he would poke fun at me, and it was not me doing anything, this is the way of my same old same old SSO life, I am totally used 2 it by now mister Joel!!!!!!! The only reason most of the aerial persecution from WOMO is way down lately, is because they know they R back on the mode now of getting their EVIL EMPIRE WAY. Also, they love 2 tease me, not only with music but with hundreds of varying entertainment world based systems. One big one is the Empire Rug Company that advertises, and every time they score big especially with a major FULL EVIL EMPIRE, this advertisement with that ugly old man is on over and over, as my personal stock ticker, to let me know and I quote, HA HA MOUNTAINSCUM, WE WON YA LITTLE KIT. When I went to shoot up last Sunday’s blog at Ann’s place, my car was hit. The wheel would not move, it moaned and that was it. U know about the problem with the power steering, the fluid was not low and the bottle of bought new fluid, as I started 2 add it, came to the top B4I say Jack Robinsweat. This made sure that the following week would go their way, it always does, and they have been messing with me and my property for 22 plus years with this, I should know by Billy Joel heart attack-ack-ack-ack now how it works, it is more than a life sentence 4 second degree murder. The word NEED got somehow also hacked out on a prior blog text. Their mama does not NEED to know the way those young hun’s were flirting and looking at me in the grocery store that day, is what I wrote, but the system omitted the word NEED. Oh yes, that old dependable Sixth Dimensional insert/delete key or SDHK 4 6th-D Hacking Key, it is there when they want 2 use, any old time.

KSR stands 4 KERLIAN SECRET REALITIES. I know 4 a fact, that the Dorian Grey story is very ral and true. My image when captured on many mirrors and videotapes and cameras, sucks out negative parts of the illusion of life, and permits the residual more positive energy to B replaced back as the source of me. My passport photo is a prime example, it looks like I am an old man of almost 100 years. Most cameras have this effect on me, or I have this effect on them. If I take a camcorder that my cousin lent me and photographed myself in my living room in the home that I rented for three years in Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG, people would tell me 4 weeks that I look 10 years younger and many pounds thinner. Many even say, U tell me you’re a shrimp, but you R really quite tall. This is somehow a totally projected illusion, as I am not. This all started when I bought a mirror at the Bradlees department store, and kept a strange clock, also purchased there, behind it and facing the wall. This clock when not facing out into a room, would stop the time of any corner that it was placed in. I ate meat kept out for weeks in a warm room, near these corners that I stopped time in, and this was said on the phone, I even attempted on more than one occasion to tell the Franklin Institute about these devices, and they just brushed me off and would not listen to one freaking word I said, my own institute, and life ain’t irony, huh? But then, I have tried to prove many things that I have as well as things that I am able 2 do, and on a single Lawtron-counterpart is one bit interested. One huge case and point that verifies what I say and can totally prove beyond any shadow of any doubt, is the album-CD projects that I did 4 Billy Harner, the recording artist well known in the 19 sixties with his very famous song,” Sally Sayin’ Something”, and I come along in 2000 as the President of an independent recording label called STUDIO PARK RECORDS, and my partner produced his album in 2000 AD called SUMMER OF LOVE. The front cover on the CD is a photo I took if him holding onto the sign on the boardwalk, saying TENNESSEE AVENUE. It was not done very well, and many said it was his embarrassment project, but I do not agree totally, yes if I had produced it, it would have been done correctly and a ton better, but it was not that bad, I have heard worse, such as crack head Whitney doing the Star Spangle Banner, unfathomably terrible. My Archie Bunker pernt is that no record of his even ever doing this project exists, it has literally been blotted out of existence, but it did happen and it was real. But let Mountainpen B connected and or affiliated with anything, and it must B destroyed and forever disappear, this is no joke, go up on his web site, U will C this is all true. They all want me to just disappear and go away, well I am not going 2B tthat easy 2 get rid of, and I have proof of all of this. My website will have so much proof, the recordings that R in my legally permitted ability 2 post, as well as secret recordings proving everything I ever tell to this world, U will not get away with treating me this way and wrecking my life, none of U and all of U.

What is happening in all of this is coming from what mortal man calls the SPIRIT WORLD, AND THE NEGATIVE PART OF IT, and SATAN’S KINGDOM OF DEMONS AND EVIL SPIRITS. I know that a super hi-teck society is behind this spirit world thing, and am not planning to go into any of it now. I picked Ann up at the Hair Cuttery Store next 2 the Hammonton Super fresh grocery store, an hour ago or so and a little thumb in the butt chem-trail was right in front of me the very second I pointed some seagulls or deedee’s in the distance. Another prior hack was the word-reversing stuff in the ace of spades, not THECAE, a space after the, followed by ace, not cae, nor wow/two, or sue/use, and on and on, all major Lattisau jack-hack-attack!!!! Then how about the real mind attack where the forces made my own mind reverse yes and no and black and red, go ahead, go back and study the blogs. Y would I do this, it just makes me look like a darn fool, so Y would I want 2 discredit myself, when I am trying 2 gain credibility? Just wait, the weekend is mine, my turn now. Monday was like last Friday, another super weird day, and I will expand on all of this from my blog over the weekend and many people R going 2B extremely sorry 4 perpetrating their evils against me in this ferocious demonic manner.

I will end this short blogging post with this, I know what UR up 2 Donna, do not forget I am an astral traveler, ask your hot shot WOMO friends, they know, like Mr. Berman and Mr. Pillar.

The Houdini/Copperfield trick worked 4 most, how many bothered to properly multiply the 12 and the 7. The 69/96 thing comes from the FASCITAR 6/10 system, not the 2 numbers of SSJKK. They create 48/84. Yes, wrong year 4 Donna, back to 1948 and the other year is correct, sahwee, they say no body wants 2 know when it comes. Me, I wish it would come right now, I hate this life with a serious passion, but my queen says that I need 2 complete this mission. 1984 is the first full year since the WOMO put the microchip into my throat and changed my life forever. I cannot do justice right now to many things, but my next blog will blow a lot of minds, go ahead 4 now however, check out Harner’s website, soon on mine, the 2000 project will B there along with an undisputable true honest story that the world needs 2 know and hear, I have rights too, I am not freaking chopped liver. CU all Monday with a huge post up, uh-oh, lets hold our breath and prey the planet doesn’t drop off the map, as they R trying to do to me.

GOOGLE, SWIS, WORLD LAB, VOID INFINITY, This blogging text is true, I swear to all of it being the total absolute truth with no omissions nor additions, under full penalty of legal perjury charges!!!!! MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, this is all COPYRIGHTED IN THESE NAMES, if these names appear any place on any of my blogging texts.

DATFILE XXXII ENDS AND TERMINATES TRANSMISSION.

No comments: