Thursday, January 31, 2008

teohiv, datfile xxxiv, TMCAM-subtitled

TEOHIV-CB21-datfile XXXIV
013008.562-BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Well, another horrific week is going down, today there is major chem trail persecution, go to www.chetrails.com and C if I am nuts or have a real serious problem 2 deal with?????

If this Scylla’s skies problem was all I had 2B concerned with however, I’d have it made in the shade with lemonade. www.scylla.com is another site 2 log onto. Man has his interpretations of all of the Greek gods and Roman Gods, the myths and legends, and I know the reality of it from using the FASCITAR 6/10. Time does not permit a long blog. FULL EVIL FEULL EVIL FULL EVIL FULL EVIL, empire. FLYERS GO ON WINNING AND WINNING FOREVER, JUST AS I SAID THEY WILL. DOW JONES COMES BACK AND MAKES UP LOST POINTS AND RETRACES UP TO NEW RECORD HIGHS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, JUST AS I SAID IT WILL, IT NEVER CHANGES, THIS HASD BEEN GOING ON WOTH ME SINCE THE EARLY EIGHTIES, BR!!!!!!!!!! A nasty airplane attack is above me as I speak right now at Ann Silva’s pad, it has been major off the scale 2-day. All week, they go on getting their evil dirt bag way, and when their momentum starts to slow down just a bit, they start hitting me again just to keep this hellishness endlessly going. Until I leave their evil rotten despicable nation, THIS WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!!!! This airplane is circling and circling, illegally violating my CIVIL AND HUMAN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, SO WHERE RU AND Y WILL U NEVER DO YOUR JOB!!!!!

Giant and tall girls R back on a roll again, so is the Muzak harassment. These 2 usually go hand in hand.

www.studioparkrecords.com
www.billyharner.com
www.chemtrails.com
www.acmua.com
www.acbp.com

All the things I talk about, it is all right here,
U all have the world right at your godsdern fingertip Elmer Bwaby-wuv Fudd!!!!!

The evil Flyers Hockey team is behind my miseries more than any and all others. The evil military is aiding and abetting this pure evil, these wicked diseased ICPE’s, and all of this demonic unholy behavior that has been directed at a pathetic and innocent fragile little guy since the day he was knee high 2 a 3 year old cat.

This super botbar day, as well as the entire week, but especially today, is off the scale, thank U for nothing law enforcement 4 doing or not doing your darn job 2 protect an innocent citizen.

The reason my lengthy blog from last weekend did no good at all against the wicked evil empire, is very simple. It was all screwed up. It was a mess from the start, and I almost did not even get it posted. In cosmaility as I call it, [cosmic-reality], as U all would, the effect is not only caused by the text written and how many look and C any of it, but in how much trouble it generated against me to get the stuff up there. First as U well know, the problem the first night was major, then the cut and paste got all screwed up, and Ed blamed me for not doing something that I had absofreakinglutely no way of knowing, I am not a computer geek as he is, and then, when I posted it up to 2 sites, only the second half went up, and Ed had 2 take it down, on both sites, fix it again , and re-upload. The second practically that I uploaded the first post to the first site, even the messed up half cut off version, a nasty chopper appeared out of nowhere, some BLACK OPS piece of shit that has been on me 4 25 years almost no e know that it was there in no uncertain freaking diseased terms, here at Ann’s. The computer hacking, Anita, is off the scale, it is acting up super time, and I am buying a system with George Bushes delayed Christmas present to me, thank U mister President. I wish U and yours only the best. None of U have a clue what is going down with all of this, nor Y all of UR so veheminently attempting 2 wipe me out and obliterate me, a descendant of a great signer of the great Declaration of Independence.

This is what must B told today, STACEY KRASSLE says so. I obey the queen. Forget quantum carddecks 4 a minper. Forget what I do, as I tell U 2 go through lots of procedures so that U will C the ideas behind lots of my claims 4Y they work. I do not usually go through lots of talk to my cards, once they get to know me, and that is very quick. They know they R deck number 33 or 55 or 107. They know what I am trying to get an answer 4. If U want me to prove to all of U how real all this is and how U and me and all of us R totally being messed with and that entire thing is the gods nightmare with us smack dab in the middle of it, listen up. Take a deck of cards and do what I say to make them numbers on a roulette game by either penciling in the numbers on the face side, or using the low/high/red/black/odd/even/ as I so instruct. Now, randomly pick to win 9 times in a top row, for example, RED, then pick ODD, then LOW, then LOW, then BLACK, and so forth until 9 picks R done making a top row on a piece of lined yellow paper such as a legal pad. As U pick, shuffle and draw a card at random, U will win or lose, remove the jokers for the green house edge, just giving U precisely a 50/50 shot to either win or lose. Now, U will have a series of wins and losses, represented underneath your first nine random-picks, showing as either W for WIN, or L for LOSE. If UR going through a bad time, your mind better B prepared 2 get off the scale blown, as I will show even Blain and Copperfield a mind buster now. Go ahead me, C4 yourselves, maybe it won’t make a great Vegas act, but even your magician’s minds will get blown to urine here. No longer pick new random’s, it is easier this way, quicker, and makes no difference at all. Make up any one of unlimited systems 4 winning, as columns begin to form down all 9 of your rows. As each new row continues, you will draw a card 2C if it wins by matching the first one in the top original box or losses by being the opposite match up. If the gods R messing with U, no matter how many times that U try, even making a system up that has been working every time and winning 4U, as soon as U continue down on the next column, it will lose, and there is nothing U can ever do unless the goddess Fortuna decides to stop trucking with U, and in my case, while under my death sieges, which is basically most of all of the time perpetually, this never will stop. U may not C this huge TRS here today, but the evil kit in the airplane outside orbiting this private residence and somehow knowing keystroke by keystroke of what I am typing, sure knows, and KNOWS IT VERY FREAKING WELL!!!!!!! The mathematical impossibilities of being able to consistently lose with this example, without the truth that I tell 2 this mortal world MW now about the gods/goddesses such as Diana and Stacey’s cousin Fortuna, would B an astronomical number such as perhaps 1X50 to one against this occurring. And I mean occurring even one time, yet 4 me, this is a perpetual every time event, while I am under this post August 15, 1986 death hell siege, or literal return from HELL itself. Donna sucked me in my present time personality into her hellogram up in the mid 23rd century, should never have trusted that lovely bitch with World Lab Technology. She is not dumb, and never 2B underestimated. As I speak, a super loud motorsickiecycle attack just hit, that sick diseased neighbor of Ann Silva’s, that ILLEGALLY rides his scummy little bratty kid up and down Walmer Avenue on this thing as he thinks he is god all mighty, as he is some municipality big wig here in town, and above the law. Keep persecuting me and Dyfis will get an anonymous tip about what you’re doing R3D2 not so nice name for the Jedi.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM KILLED, THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE R RESPONCIBLE 4 MY MURDER: TRUMP, SUMMER, MCGUIRE, CALLIO, MARTINO, SNYDER, MUILITARY AND GOVENMENT AGENCIES ALL LISTED ON PRIOR LAST BLOGS THAT R KILLING ME COVERTLY AND WICKEDLY. I SEWAR THIS IS ALL TRUE UNDER PENALTY OF PURJERY.

GOOGLE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, WORLD LABORATORIES OF THE 23RD CENTURY, AND VOID INFINITY ITSELF, IT IS 2 ALL OF U THAT I CLAIM THIS TEXT 2B TRUE AND REAL AND HONEST AND LEGALLY OATH-SWORN. THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED MARK MOHR AND MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, this blog datfile XXXIV now
ENDS ITS TRANSMISSION:. U WILL all b very sahwee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: