Saturday, September 20, 2008

short blog #16

“SHORT BLOG #16”
T/T/W/M/ SUBTITLES, ETC.
092008.840.55 ON ‘Saturday Elton All Right’
Beginning Transmission:


In my entire 35 years since I have been fully grown, to the shrimpy height that I am, have I ever seen such a never ending absurd abundance of tall and giant cats. One huge slob was standing outside WAWA here in town when I awoke and showered and was then asked by Dawn the King/Queen, 2 go and get 2 Marlboro menthol 100 cigs. Then I walk in and a 6 foot 4 or higher slender beautiful blond is in line waiting ahead of me, and she looks at me and begins instantly 2 flirtatiously fix her long silly hair and smile at me. I am five feet tall, what possible way would I want any part of U, sleazy bitch? Y don’t U all leave me the truck alone and get lost.

I get no sleep that is restful, as I have constant all day air attacks by Milituforce Otammite scum slime, loud MO Motor-Cycles, and on and on, it is relentless, never stopping, ever giving me a break, just as in the UFO WPIX NYNY TELEVISION SHOW from the ’88 year, agent Falcon and Agent Condor say, “WE WILL NOT GIVE U A MOMNENTS PEACE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, and I personally have experienced these lines from this Air Force and privately collaborated on special eighties documentary made 4 television.

Since I moved here, my box of documents that hopefully is in the basement will turn up eventually, as otherwise I by law, must inform certain authorities such as INS and the DOS 2 tell them my passport is misplaced in a move, as I do not want it used fraudulently, guess who always gets blamed and who would spend years in as federal trucking Penn? Everyone else knows how 2 work the system and maneuver and talk their way out of trouble while pathetic whittle innocent me gets fried and screwed.

The Phillies will go on losing and losing every game 4 the rest of the baseball season, just watch and C if I am not freaking correct, and the Dow Jones will B 12,000 by November, 16,000 by February, and 25,000 within 10-15 months, go ahead and prove me freaking wrong, they murder and torment and torture me endlessly and up it goes, and down goes my poor Phil’s. U will B sorry when God gets her full memories back, and then goes onto wipe out this sinful diseased world, rolling up the universe like a used and old broken scroll, do not take my word 4 this, it is all right smack dab in the Holy Words that she inspired the prophets of man 2 write down long ago.

This blog ends transmission here 4 right now.

No comments: