Thursday, January 3, 2008

Datfile XXVII

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
DATE AND TIME FILE # XXVII CHAPTER-BLOG #014
010308.641.70
SUBTITLED-THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Well, as U may have noticed and witnessed, my loyal followers/MORIANS, my blogging is a bit fewer and farther between lately. My land lady and an inspector of the township have temporarily complicated my life, have to repair and fix up a few things so not 2B in township violation of occupancy laws. It is always something, and nothing happens by pure random chance/coincidence, “JUST HAPPENS” in other words. The only thing that just happens is mankind’s constant never ending insistency and incorrigibility 2B misled by themselves or the conscious collective on the 6th dimension is sending and fixing its combined signal 2 agree with many magical illusions on this human realm. All it will take on one magic day, is 4 society 2 decide 2 make this changeover to unmasking illusion, and wake up and c that by reversing things, truth emerges usually approaching 100% of the time.

Things with MO have been much quieter since posting my last blog, gee I wonder Y, that was a hell of a stomach punch 4 them 2 absorb, and praise me 4 having the total blatant fun-circles 2 say so much about the WO, or the WORLD-OWNERS, my new quickie abbreviation will B the MO-WO, remember as I taught U, the hyperspace physical realm is one and the astral dream shift is two, of a forever twinallity system. Today, Thursday, just around one this afternoon or so, the skies came boldly alive with loud persecuting stalking small piper job planes, as well as bright un-miss-able kemtrails directly over me. There has been some of this sky attack this week, but this got a bit nasty. However, it broke off as soon as “someone or some thing” heard me say 2 Himacane and Ann Silva, “I am blogging today, as the enemy is starting up and I have freaking had it”. However, it was the day after my last blog, CB #013, DF-XVI, that first I need 2 address on this blog today. It was an attack beyond what anyone I know could have taken and still remained sane at all, and it was all, HAHA HA witnessed by both Ann and Ed, so keep doing it MO-WO with your MOGOSP, [MOTIVE-GOAL SOFTWARE PROGRAMS]. It is being witnessed by many and B4 this is all over, you will all B totally exposed and destroyed. Of course this is not what I am definitely looking 4 that is your decision. Keep it up and get caught and punished, or stop it and leave me the rock chucking runt slapping flock ducking bunt zapping Dogtown alone. Is that so much 2 ask, 2 pweeeeeze quit wrecking an innocent person’s life 24/7/365.2422? Because if U do, I will quietly go away. But if U persist in all of this unholy sick and demonically monstrous behavior, I can tell the world literally thousands of very embarrassing secrets such as the one I gave about Connie Chung’s naked pix in the Stag Magazine in the 1978 issue. And when I typed this, my mouse was hacked out by WO-MO. Aniwho, I can and will go right on with my TRS counterattacks, if this is how U crud bags wish 2 play this. No perspiration bwaby-wuv Elmer Fudd. More weird attack hacks R coming my way my Stacey L. Guess LEVEL and Lattisau/ [L], sorry Stacey if I am misspelling your name. So B4 we get into any TRS on today’s blog, here is what they did after I shot up last week’s blog on the very next day. It started by them hacking out my 6th dimensional connections and making me forget 2 bring a bag of important things with me when I went 2 pick up Ed and Ann. One of the favorite hacks is to mess with the insert/delete key functions on the machine, but several hacks R major now, not just this one, but back on point now, I picked Ed up and we then proceeded 2 drive over and get Ann, and our first destination was a local Hammonton fuel company, as we heat our trailers with propane, not Ann, but Ed and me, NJUSAESMWG. We got our troubles straightened out, but it was some real hell. I realize now that it all began the second I shot up the blog 2 weeks ago tonight if my memory is correctly serving me. I think someone damaged or siphoned Ed’s propane tanks in the rear of his trailer in the park, as one second he is OK, and we get back that night, and the place stinks of gas real bad, no kitchen stove pilot lights were there, and it was cold in there and the heat was totally off. I know something about this. When UR low, U begin 2 smell this propane smell, days B4 being totally empty. I have nearly 7.3 years of residency here and that is sufficient experience 4 me telling the blogging internet world, that I know something was done. He has two [100-gallon] fuel tanks as opposed to my having but one. Both were bone empty. But that morning at his place, no sign of being extremely low existed, and my sense of smell has not diminished as his has, I can smell all kinds of BS miles away, if you unfortunately 4U, get my drift. A smiley face appears whether or not the blogging sites put them up there or not. , I am not internet savvy enough yet 2 know details on Y they do not always allow certain things, the profanity I can understand, and fully apologize 4. So we ran down to the Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG RITE AID Pharmacy store at the corner of routes #206 and 30. I lent him money 2 buy on my credit card, a portable space heater, as they had not Fornication Upon Consent of the King’ed up his electric system, just the prope. Now he was squared away and I finally got 2 go home and shower and eat din-din, and leave this horrific conscious world behind 4 several mortal world hours, called “periods” in the Olympian Province on the Astral Plane. So I get up and come over and pick them up and head 4 the fuel company, now a bit clearer 2U perhaps Y we were going there after my detailed explanation. Also, I wish 4U2C the truths involved here, this was all part of the same attack, and it was far from over yet, this PROPANE ATTACK, as I will label this most recent MC, standing 4 MILLIONTH COUNCIL or MASON/CARPENTER, your choice 2C it either way, but this attack was still on going, and finished up today. So we were driving and heading up toward the Kessler Hospital of Hammonton so that we could make a right turn at the traffic light of Central Avenue and Route 30 intersection, and from there drive a mile or so to the fuel place on the right hand side. B4 even arriving at Route 30 as we drove down Central Avenue, a powerful local [enemies’ stronghold] we were attacked hard by this evil, and U must understand that these things, now witnessed by not just disability sick special-ed me, but by 2 so-called other regular ‘normal’ people, that these things R a road hazard, and could easily have caused a FATAL AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT 2 ME, MY PASSENGERS, AND 2 OTHER INNOCENT DRIVERS AROUND ME. This blogging is a legal document, and I will give U more information on contacting my witnesses, 2 any official authorities in the DMV or local or state authorities, or to local-state of NJ, or Federal US Attorney Generals’ Office, upon contact. This is all real, and should any innocent person ever die or become seriously injured, and it ever B proven that misfeasance and malfeasance is involved by any authority, then it is on U, not me, I have reported things over and over, and was actually told boldly and blatantly one day by the Mullica Township locals, not 2 bother them any more with my sick delusions or else they will lock me up at the Atlantic County Sike Ward at the Atlanicare Hospital of Pomona on Jimmie Leeds Road. Ok, well, I can only do what I can do, now if things happen, it is on of the authorities, and I have my witnesses that I am a solid citizen, law abiding, a good person, and does nothing wrong against laws. Here is what happened. Out of nowhere, a deafening sound emanated from seemingly nowhere in the car, high pitched and very loud and intense. It lasted 20 or more seconds on 3 or 4 separate occasions and each time that it broke off, U could hear a faint sound like a bunch of radio scanners at a very low volume. Ed says that even though the radio in the car was off, they had some way of broadcasting this death signal directly through my car-stereo speakers. The first thing we did was shut off this device, but it was all 2 no avail, it was a horrible attack, and a major VIOLATION OF ALL THREE OF OUR CILIL, HUMAN, AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, CIVIL LIBERTIES-ACLU, AND WORLD TRIBUNAL COURTS IN THE HAGUE!!!!!!!!! The attack stopped just B4 more witnesses could have witnessed this, just yards B4 we all pulled into the yard of the fuel company, and has not resumed since. When we left, we drove straight 2 my mechanic’s car shop, and he was mystified and stymied, could not offer one iota of assistance on what caused this nor how to prevent another attack like this should it come, U can bet if it happens again, I will go directly 2 the DMV, and the State Police. Yeah, U can make my car beep, but I got on my Magnetic Sound machine, and major things around the world started 2 unfold, I will go right on Ronald-Reagan Counter Attacking, RRCA. This scared Ann real bad, and these sick scum bags have zero shame and conscience, they know she is sick with many medical woes 2 begin with, this did not make it any better. What kind of an evil nation do I live in 4 Chirssake? Well, they said my passport would take weeks and weeks, but within a week or so, it came in the mail from the DOS. Maybe they R saying 2 me, we R not doing this 2U, OK, sorry if this B the case, but some one IS DOING THIS STUFF, and for nearly 30 years. They have destroyed an entire innocent person’s life. As I typed this last sentence, the screen on this word-document went blank, and Ed had 2 bring it back up, MAJOR JACK HACK {SL} ATTACKS R ongoing today. Then we all went from my mechanic’s shop to a bank 4 a print out on my account from the late summer time, as at the mechanic’s when I pulled out my ID to B put on a bill, as I was there so I bought a used tire, as mine in the rear was losing air all the time, The mechanic said that my registration had expired in September on the 30th. I never ever would let something like this happen, not anywhere, and especially in New Jersey. Anyone driving illegally in NJUSAESEMWG is asking 4 disaster, and I would never forget, in fact I remember distinctly paying the bill early in the month of expiration. The post office either lost my payment on the way to Trenton-Kargeville, NJUSAESMWG, or it was intentionally done, but the story is far from over still. I check all my ID every week when I start my work week at the job site, starting with my SORA card, then my license, car registration, and insurance cards, and yes, call me overly careful, but I check expiration dates, as what good R expired documents? Here we go again, another hyperspace universe shift 4 poor whittle me. The bank had no record of my paying this ever. I began checking credit checks on Visa/MasterCard’s, and cannot find a record anywhere of paying DMV, the Division of Motor Vehicles. I still am getting to the bottom of all of this as best as I can, this is the first time some shift-out caused mt to not B a legal driver on the road, and taking this seriously on its face value, for 3 full months. So the very next day, I went to the Shore Mall in Atlantic County where a DMV office is, and they had no record of my re-registration of my vehicle either. I told them the truth as best as I knew it as I knew I would never ever do this intentionally, I am on the road a lot, and the penalties would just B2 stiff if ever I was caught, so I told them at the office that I know that I sent it and must have never thought about it again and never received the new registration certificate as the post office must have lost my payment 2 them, in the mail. This would B the most mortal world thought of explanation. I know better. One of my recent jumps in front of the Gambler’s Express Train must have caused this shift in reality upon my being retraced back onto my MW life as Michael Mountainpen. I know how the retrace works, and I still cannot remain out of this dream, Stacey wants me here until I complete her project, then she says she will permit me 2 leave this nightmare forever behind. I am not done yet on this horrible day following the posting of my prior blog up to 2 different blogging sites. Friday I re-registered at the Shore Mall DMV office, but still Thursday night, at Ann Silva’s house, the downstairs neighbor was visiting, a usual perfectly sober gentleman. He got struck suddenly with pains in his stomach that made this grown man cry like a little baby. He walked 6 blocks to the local booze store and drank down the entire thing that he had bought once arriving back here. He wanted to get rid of his incredible pains, cannot blame him 4 that at all, as the gods have done their worst 2 me many a time, and I know exactly what agony feels like on many levels, including physically. This usually very timid and mild guy told me to shut up when I tried 2 help him and say nice things to him, and I was scared I might get hit, could not wait to get out of there, and this was no ordinary bad day, this was a TOTAL ABSOLUITE DEATH ATTACK STRAIGHT FROM THE EVIL GODS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE ASTRAL HEAVENS. I have told the churches of the world since 1975 that I am the one person alive that can prove spirituality is real, that there is no death, and that Jesus Christ and God R all totally real. No one will believe or listen, but then they never listened to Jesus either, they just persecuted the poor devil and painfully executed him while mocking him. Can I relate or what here? On top of that, I have seen the power and witnessed it personally, of 2 of the most powerful astral GODS, I have been directly effected by their personal plans and agendas with this world or their creation, it is pointless and totally useless 4 me 2 go on with this, I am simply urinating against hurricane force winds, and at least I know it. When God All Mighty comes 2 your school, need I say a lot more? When I arrived at work that night after re-registering my car, a state police officer entered the job site, and I showed him all of my ID, and my Security Officer Registration Act photo-ID-Card, and if my car had not been re-registered, I would have been walking home and back and forth the next few shifts, as the holidays do not have DMV hours built in. Cannot say I did not luck out, but then think hard, did I really? It was too spurious, I have not had a Statie visitor in over a year, and he just saw me there and decided 2 investigate, out of the blue, did I fall off the turnip truck yesterday or even last week,? Do not think so Bwaby-wuv!!!!!!!! There R no coincidences, it was all 2 say to me in a huge freaking taunt, “WE’VE GOT U AROUND OUR WHITTLE FINGER, AND UR TOTALLY OURS, STUCK INSIDE OUR MO-GOSP, AND JUST TRY GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE SMELL-HEAD” I believe that somebody VERY DISCO is causing me all of this nightmare, and she will have no mercy on me until the sendicator signal from world lab breaks off and cuts the re-tracer out. OK, so I retraced U and made U a part of my harem in the 23rd century, and then returned U back to where U were in late 2035 and 1944. It all is one big silly illusion, just Copperfield at his best. I really want to tell the world how to build a DDT-AVM RECORDER, but SSJKK told me not to and that if I disobey, my teen queen says she will spin me around the Teck Bay longer than she’s got the famous captain swirling around.

Karen S., please leave 2 of my most recent and urgent DYING UTTERANCES/DECLARATIONS on your office voicemail system, thank U very much, and thank U times a million for the DUMA ARGON $gift card, always enjoy going there, and think of how U have done so much 4 me while I munch on my donuts and sip on the cocoa. I have a video tape of Philadelphia news anchormen talking about the terror plot at the military base, remember his name is ARGON if U shuffle the name around in its lettering combination. Also remember that I put my website information up B4 this Dix thing occurred. Then, remember how he said DUMA instead of DUKA? Read my RICKTOWN MANOR section at my site again, go to your favorites at www.morianity-foundation.com and then remember how I told U about a book that I wrote and copyrighted on Halloween day back in 94, called TPB, THE PERMISSION BARRIER. This tells how all anchor men will B pulled into this major nightmare of mine, and I have blogged since the beginning of my MORIANITY PROJECT, and made no Mason Bones about it, that if they report anything where I in some way am either connected or involved in physical or astral ways, they will get very tongue tied and even the occasional ‘Freudians-lip-slip’ will occur, and it in fact does, over and over, and I have a library of video tapes, that proves that all of my prophecies indeed R coming true, right to the tee.

FLYERS R WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, JUST AS I KEEP TELLING ALL OF U THAT THEY WILL DO, AND THE SIXERS WILL LOSE AND FLYERS WILL WIN, AND THE DOW JONES AND THE NASDAQ MARKETS WILL ENDLESSLY FLY UP AND UP AND UP AND OUT INTO THE STARRY HEAVENS, JUST AS I KEEP SAYING, ladies and lads!!!!!!!!!!! This huge Flyers WINNING streak all started after the evil and sick twisted diseased WO-MO toilet seat rockers began pouring in their reign of terror. But I think my last blog left a real nasty taste in their mouth, and after they counterattacked me and hard, they seemingly went to sleep a tiny whittle bit, until today, as Ed and I pulled into the same fuel yard, as I had a question with a recent delivery of fuel and the bill that came along with it, that I hoped I was not going 2 have 2 pay, but dern it, I had 2, so I put it onto my credit card, I am broke.

Work was not quite as bad, but enemies in Atlantic City RY it is Dogtown 4 me there, if it was not 4 them, my job would B a nice breeze. I hate that rotten filthy dirty place, always have and always will. I know I will get the crunch bones knocked out of me 4 blogging this about HER great city on the MW or the counterpart of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, humanly speaking. It causes me nothing but non ending woes and miseries and major awful troubles, I hate and detest this place, and will never understand what my teen queen is up 2 and Y she is doing all that she is, but if time existed today, I could get into major things to at least open up possibilities on this subject, but time does not, I must leave Ann’s place now, but have major things to tell all of U, and will, unless this smelly stuff backs off. Do not hurt me 2-night 2 much my lovely Sarah-Stacey, remember, I still am your Yancy, and your “that boy”. Notice another PBE, the one with all the TOW/TWO and HAVE?SHAVE, and SUE?USE, and on and on, but on this blog, I said the EXIM RATIO, it came out another Sorian-a18 question, regarding limited food quantities.

GOOGLE, SWIS’ WORLD LAB, this is an official document. This web logging is copyright protected, and co-owned with the internet laws that permit dual ownerships if claimed, with any of my blogging texts, should either of these two names B a part of these texts, MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN.

My TRS cannot include details so this time period can resurrect dead people, Stacey had a smells-fit over this, but I have some doozies coming up, so if that is what they want, they surely will B letting me know.

E N D T R A N S M I S S I O N.

No comments: