Thursday, January 6, 2011

53

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
BLOG BOOK CHAPTER NUMBER 0053
SUBTITLE: STACEY LATTISAW STRIKES AGAIN
Thursday, January the 6th of OH-MAROLA-ELEVEN

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I tried 2 post my previous blog and was civil rights violated again, and this is Y the DOW CHEATED JONES AVERAGE MARKETS R literally racing and mother fucking charging up beyond the moon and the stars. Persecute and fuck with me and the fucking market goes endlessly higher and higher and higher, also the PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HICKEY TEAM wins and wins and wins, right Henry Barbara Angrymen Fonda, YO????

Here is what happened. I did post up in countless vigintillions and perhaps googols or even googolplexes of universes, and THEY transmitted themselves through positive polarity space or (went backwards through time) and fucked me up and hacked me out. I was all wrong ladies and gentlemen and am man enough 2 admit it. TIME TRAVEL is real, and is in fact going on, and on top of that, the denier of this monstrous activity used only 4 evil purposes such as in the cited situation above, is in with the very dirt bag family that is controlling the entire thing. But this is subject 4 another time, I most likely will only B tweeting again, but am trying once more 2C if this posts, if not, my short tweets will most definitely tell it all quite short and sweet. U can kill the blogger Mountainpen but not the Tweeting Rocking Robin, so go fuck your mothers in the ass, whoever did this fucking shit 2 me again, as U did back last August in oh-ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My social worker is a total monster and set me up. I will B leaving Florida at the beginning of next month, and leaving the entire evil United States of America, this TOTALLY EVIL EMPIRE is history as far as I am concerned, and if ever I am put into a position where I can let the entire world know just what REALLY goes on here, Miss Brother-Country McCoy Harrington Pigsblood, U can bet I’ll mother fucking do it, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But speaking of McCoy and episodes on the greatest law television show of all time so far as of the present time, I know totally now something that did not strike me like a cunt lapping bolt of mother fucking lightning just last night around ten thirty. Yes U all fucking heard me, AROUND 10:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is obvious 2 a total FUCKING RETARD THAT SOMEBODY OUT THERE DID NOT LIKE BY BLOG NUMBER 51 ONE WHITTLE ASS BIT AND KILLED ME WITH A SUPER 2ND HACK IN A 5 MONTH PERIOD, in total violation of all of my legal and constitutional rights afforded me under free speech under the mother fucking laws of the mother fucking United States of America. A fucking child with or without any nets, can C through this fucking diseased bull shit, and this brings me straight back 2 McCoy and the L&O TV show, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some have told me, it is more obvious than this, and that it was Mister Roadtrip Hotelheater Worldseriesman who has done this 2 me, him and his pals. Well, U only get a short while when U mess with the powerful KING, no not Nebnooshoo, but PAULA COVEN TREE. Oh yes, somebody has been Googling around, YO, like color me so impressed and MI-ne, Detective Lenny Briscoe Buttonpusher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did not like me saying a lot of powerful fucking shit, and again have stopped my right 2 free speech, ILLEGALLY, not even done in a legal fashion or manner, but with their always present and active covert and slime ball activities of stealth and dark closets. In any event, I will B pulling the song off of the U-Tube, I said I would put it up, I never said I would fucking keep it up. Things only got far worse 4 me as a result and not one bit better, so Y should I fucking B the eternal fucking clown?

UC peeps, simply put, Dick Wolf is able 2 tell this entire shit in a fictional way. He makes this claim on every show. How real any claim is of course is a debatable point in the mind of any logician or truly rational yet philosophical thinker. If he can slowly make a bigger dent against this horrific monstrous child using cult that my blogs have described without one punch pulled from the start of all of this more than 5 years back, then so mother fucking B it, YO. U JUST GO AHEAD NOW AND TAKE IT FROM HERE DICK SIR, as I will B ending the entire MORIANITY project forever, and leaving the country on the first fucking week of February, and none of U sick bastards will B able 2 mother fucking ever get at fucking me again, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call this the Graham-Wolf-True-Crusade-Syndrome, or the (GWTCS) 4 a shortened and condensed abbreviation. The real powers out here in the world responsible 4 making my life a living nightmare fucking hell every single day and night without relenting a single second, know exactly what is being said and told here regarding this GWTCS, and yes, it is all up on previous blogs. I am sure Billy Graham Junior knows exactly what is being said as well, and fine, I no longer hold any grudges, U go Billy, and U go DICK WOLF. What I am unable 2 mother fucking accomplish, U guys just go roll up your damn sleeves and get the fucking cock sucking job done, as this is cool and totally fine with me, BRRR!!!!

Every UFO story involving those claiming interactions with aliens or some type of abduction experience, share the 3 commonalities that R told about in the story with me and MORIANITY, spanning literally close 2 a full half century now. First, biological shit is involved, second, families R also involved, and third, it is not done in just one generation with those involved. Any real and recognized UFO club, the top 5 of the nation, will tell anyone that this is a factual ass statement; no holds barred here, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

Giant pussies R back on a huge roll again and R crawling literally out of the mother fucking woodwork all around me. I will contact UB4I leave Florida, Professor Bailey, IF that is, Dawn does not throw another table and break my face. U go NASA. Paste me together and laugh, that dirty little prick made good on his Oaklyn, New Jersey threat, and then so much fucking more, YO!!!

Whoever in the government has been bugging my house and telephone since I have been a fucking child, U all know how real this shit is, U of all peeps, and yet U sit there and let me suffer instead of fucking protecting me from these monster ass fucking fire eating dragons and Atco, New Jersey Doctors. Bill knows the truth. When he is knighted with the white lightning sword by the great QUEEN HERSELF, he will B returning back 2 the Western Hemisphere. Yes, how does that bible verse put is so perfectly, “As the lightning comes from the east and shines even all the way 2 the west, so also will B the coming of the god-man in HIS GREAT GLORY!!!!!!! Think about this one, OH GREAT POPE and visitor of the 65 Middle Road home area of the Hammonton, Berryville, Hicksville, New Jersey WAL-MART, right distant cuz of McG, Shannon D??????????

Speaking of lightning, thank U so much 4 coming around me and visiting me last night my precious sweet Diana. Oh precious girl, just ask the Copyright Examiners who really is crazy around here, and who THEY R trying 2 fucking shut up and eviscerate, huh McCoy!!!!!!!!!!

Time travel has been going on all this time and I have been denying it and trying 2 fucking explain it all away with the idea of parlor tricks; parlor tricks my fucking foot, with or without a new shoe the fuck on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much has your wonderful Nicky made U forget, Scylla?

Strange, so far, it is chapter 27 and chapter 52 that THEY will not allow up on the internet. Adding these number groups makes this come out as (97). Who can forget the year that I was CONTACTED, huh, MISTER B-L-U-E-BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between my job at the Harvest, and my living conditions with slumlord April Lee, and all else going nothing but wrong here in Florida, I will leave this miserable fucking place forever behind in 4 weeks time, GOOD RIDDENCE, Senator Thompson, pissed off teenaged girls and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just mark my parallel event fucking prophetic words of nothing and 1988, McDonalds Dancers. The DJIA MARKETS will cross over 12K by the time I leave here in 4 weeks, cross over 15K by summer time, and over 20 fucking K by New Years Day of 2012, Mister Hister Suzie Quatrain Trafficker King White, YO.

If U have any humanity at all, DW, U will C that I was the victim of this horrendous fucking family, and that this has indeed been ongoing now 4 many generations. Y not create a show admitting how the supernatural forces fit into shit, right into including time travel itself. Who is any one out here 2 tell me straight faced that U have not known someone in your life circle who experienced laying in a bed with a physical body, and dreaming the future. This IS TIME TRAVEL; wake up sleep walkers out there. U look so lovely in those eyeglasses Paula, I think DW has a crush on U, but who am I heavens forbid 2 make that wild claim, still, I think he is in love with her. I do not make this claim lightly. Just B careful Dick, she is a very powerful and dangerous person, and has a family that it beyond bloggable, AS U SEEM 2 HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG AND VERY LONG B4 ME, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THE Mentors Club in Philadelphia was a huge time travelers set up, if I doubt anything about any of this, this is not one of the things doubted.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: