Saturday, December 6, 2008

THE DREAMS OF PAUL SIMON AND ME FROM 72

“The Dreams Of Paul Simon and Me from 72”
In the book of these following subtitles:
The Millionth Council and Me
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
Morianity Project Continuing from 1995 Audio Tapes
Date And Time File: CC-CCC?-120608.707.55
Beginning Transmission:


I is the transition of afternoon into evening now on this Saturday and the first one in the December month, 2 months left of Autumn and 15 months B3 the beginning of springtime. I no more know where I will B and how things will progress by the first day of winter, let alone by the first day of spring. This is all just as much part of the HH factor as anything else that I could have mentioned in the last blog. Until U read that, U only had been aware, especially the women of the world, of the PH factor, well now U know a bit more of reality, at least my reality, as 4 me, the PH factor takes a giant endless back seat to the HH factor in my life, again HH stands 4 my cousin now dead who passed this horrible family line curse onto me, that began with Jesus Christ, and his name was Herbert Huntington. He grew up not that many miles from Heinz Gottwald’s home on Peninsula Drive, #175, the modern day equivalent of King Nebuchadnezzar from a more time distant Babylon, far away both in time and location. Still this little Caesar was a tyrant in his own rite, and no one in the family wanted 2B around him very much, think how Melanie would have wondered how she was being avoided, if it had been her who was him, but she was safely off in Queens, far from this banker from Hell, tine may have been equal, but she can thank the gods she was not his neighbor, what a wimpy excuse 4 a human being. Then she could have sang and written about, after leaving from a family visit, “Look what they’ve done 2 my Mood”. Well enough about the KING Nebuchadnezzar, who left us shortly after I wrote and copyrighted my two dance tunes in 1980, ‘Lost Love‘, and ‘The Morning Light’, and found himself again in dreamshift. As 4 dreamshift or the spiritual existence, I may not know all that much about mother and child reunions, Paul, but I have had 2 interactions in the dreamshift recently that I now understand a lot better than I originally had. The first one took place in a dollar store around here in my local town of berries. In it, my mom warned me 2 ‘escape Dawn or it would B disastrous‘. Mom, Dawn, Ann Silva, and I, were all in this store, and mom pulled me aside and she spoke those words 2 me with a very serious face. Then about a year later, on the first day of summer, my daughter warned me with a much grader interaction. I was way 2 stupid 2 put all of this together then, but wow as they always say, 20-20 vision and hindsight R the most powerful synonymous words or statements in the book. Now I Johnny Nash can C so totally clearly, that indeed, both my mother and my daughter were warning me, NOT 2 stay in a position where I would get myself into this monstrous and atrocious mess. Let us talk a bit, since the enemy is determined 2 go full blast and wipe me out, and if things resume any hope of even semi-normalcy, I can stop, otherwise, I can expand on this in ways U enemies out there don’t even want 2 know about right now butt-wipes, so it is as always, totally your move as day follows day in this final month of hell in this year of beyond-hyper-hell-cubed!!!! Just because the inverted digits Harry, of 08 and 80 helped the Phillies pull off their recent marvelous victory, not all things work 2 the positive on inverted numerical systems and let me illustrate this pweeeeeze!!!!!!! My life in what I term in prior blogs, PITSY-#2, or the year of 1980 was one of the 3 greatest years of my life, and bear in mind this is no bull, when I remind my Blogaud that this is very relative, I say great, nut U would say YUK-CITY, but 4 ME, it was great, as it was so much better than all of the years in-between. 4 the newer Blogaud that has no time or desire 2 check some of my older prior words out on the blogger dot com website under the hyperlink of DRUNKENHIVE, PITSY is an abbreviation 4 the following words and I made this up as I have been coining words and phrases 4 better than 27 decades over 2 different lifetimes, and remember it with nearly perfectly clear recall, Port-In-The-Storm-Year, PITSY. I have 3 of these PITSY’s, #1 was 1969, #2 was 1980, and #2 was 1994, and the math algorithm 4 this demands that Pitsy number 4 will B indeed in the year of 2,011. Hmmm, Harold Camping, of Family Stations, Incorporated. No if U read carefully, the blog on the blogger dot com website that I wrote and posted up ion the first day of the 2008 summer, June 21, U will C a major interaction occurred, and this was no ordinary dream, it was vivid beyond imagining, and stays with me clearly today many months later as though I had this dream just the other night. I get into things around this time, called the GAWNUM, it is only so totally beyond cool, it has 2B the ultimate hot, if U learn 2 work it and know how 2 use your PC2 program it and then start applying words and phrased questions 2 get matches against your own privately coded-cosmic number, and we all R born with one based ion the name that our families or whoever chose 2 give 2 us, then U can C how all things connect and either match or do not match., It is really a mind blow, but do not get 2 caught up in it. I had a person tell me that they R now up day and night doing this and even have quit their job, as they do not need it, it tells them how 2 trade their on line brokerage account and they rarely ever lose a cent, and have make a ton of money. I am not in this 4 the money, no amount of money can end the family curse that is 2,000 years old and was given to our line by the most powerful Astral Plane goddess herself, the great SCYLLA-JEHOVAH, or as I know her totally by, SSJKK. But this blog is not about old blog texts, the Gawnum, or anything along these lines. All I know Paul Simon, is that both my mother and child, or as U word it so musically, ’little daughter of mine’, who is no where near little any longer and would tower over me like a city sky scrapper, BOTH have warned me about Dawn the KING and this KING FAMILY, and PAULA naturally as well, and all of their connected-in-all-of-this pals and associates, including and certainly not excluded 2 only, the Martino family, the Callio family, the Levy family, the Givens family, and how can we not put this name right up at the top, the McGuire family, or the TAWF; and this as stated in prior blogging texts throughout my BLOGGER blogs, stands 4, “THAT-ASTRAL-WORLD-FAMILY”, and is all based on when I was staying at what now is the “Ventnor Water Works just a mile or less south from Estelle Bassler’s home on Plaza Place @#30, in South Atlantic City, and was a series of continuing dreams during the 19 days, not rooms at this Marhouse from the June 21, 2008 typo, where I found myself totally not in regular dreams, and was abducted out of body and with these TAWF-BRIGGER CULTISTS, and they had shot me in the chest, removed my lungs, and were squeezing them and they had turned into bright red wash cloths that when squeezed hard by these filth bags in the summer of 1970, were dripping with my very bright red blood, and as they would squeeze them, I would find myself violently coughing, as they were still attached 2 my body in some small way, it was agonizing, and a nightmarish series of interactions that could never B forgotten if I were 2 live a thousand years in my current Mountainman Astral Dream Down, ADD 4 short, the gods please forbid. Looking back into 1972 or this general circa, I always wondered YI had dreams of Paul Simon singing his hit song at the time 2 me on the beaches of Atlantic City, now called the HILTON BEACH, speaking of witch/which, Paris my beauty queen, please tell your friend Sharon I was a real dip wad mega-nerd back eleven summers ago, and thought she was the most beautiful giant brunet I ever spoke 2 in my life. Anyway and moving on, he was singing that sing that at the time was a to 40 chart tune played with regularity on the radio every day, and in the interaction, U would say the dream, he and I were on this beach and he was singing it 2 me and looking at me as though he was thinking, “I know something U don’t know“, and maybe he was related 2 the fictional serial killer Mark Bruner on the “Law and Order” television show, but it was a very wild experience that then made absolutely no sense whatsoever 2 me. Now, oh sure, now, that old 20/20 hindsight deal again, rears its ugly repetitive head, does it not lads and labbers and lassies????????????? Now I do ask, Bruner or no Bruner, L&O or no L&O, what did U know Mister Beatle that I did not know until the late autumn in the year 2008? I am not blogging today 2 discuss exploratronics or any unknown hidden knowledge or lost arts, the fascitar, or any of this, pother upcoming blogs R making their way towards the present that will do all of this just fine, but 4 =right now, here is what I feel needs B told and spoken today, this very evening. Well B4 closing the point out totally, your song PS, pointed towards the glittering lights that my LOIS FOCA song was turned into called “OCEAN’s SODOM” a few years after I took this song from the Astral Plane out of the spiritual realm and brought it onto the waking world 4 copyright and exposure 2 this awake and material physical realm, or the end of the movie without the lights, but since Scylla and I have interacted throughout all eternity on the Astral Plane, it does not matter all that much what happens here in what I totally know 2B just a silly dream down from where I am a realer and more true being. We dio not need a reunion Paul, we R always together, ?Scylla and I, she sings 2 me far beyond what any of U human world counterpart Brigger-Cultyists could ever dare 2 imagine. Also, it never started, nor will it ever stop. So I can mange fine Paul, but thank U4 your connected time message. Also Paul, sir, your second cousin is interesting, and played a huge part in my almost not attending a special-ed school, he was tutoring me, and told my mom a major secret that she only let out 2 me when I was nearly out of my teens, about Aste, and her hubby, the PTA big shots from the HTH School that I attended in 7th and 8th grade, from 1966-1968. This family knew John Henningsen and knew things about SSJKK and her chain. It still was my chain at the time of my being tutored by Mister Simon, it is just that I was not aware that locking it up tight in a safe strongbox could not keep an exploratronic supermind traveler out, as nothing can, I mean how can U control any situation when UR dealing with an entity inside of your realm that can control all facets of it, as by her reference 2 this, she is in a dream, while this is your reality and is solid 2U, and she knows how 2 work the magic known by mystics and seers as total-dream-control, or TDC? TDC will B harped on hugely very soon, just not on today’s whittle bwog, Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!!!

So looking at things in directional reverse 2 the truth, UR in a dream, and then whether U remember it or not, eventually, U suddenly dream that UR becoming part of a physical tangible reality, where the time dimension is no longer in liquidity, it is now solid, and hence this instantly creates a matching solid physical body around and all through your dreamshift interaction, causing U2 now begin interacting in this solid hard body and its corresponding waking-world so 2 speak reality. U by your non enlightened thinking process have been lifelong trained and conditioned 2 think of this experience as “waking up”. Said quicker and easier, we all R in one long dream or interaction, merely changing states of awareness levels, and doing it 4 the most part on all these connected realms, in a non enlightened way. So what the devil is supermind, as U have heard me refer 2 this time and again, sweet Jen? The answer is already in a child’s mind if reading this. This is the part of the interactiveness that is indeed aware and opened up 2 the truths of this paragraph, they know that I speak the truth, and no amount of parental reassurance, such as the most popular phrase that we all give our kids after they experience a nasty (nightmare), “it’s OK honey, go back 2 sleep, it was just a bad dream”, convinces them of this one tiny bit, as they know better. They have not had sufficient time yet 2B adult-brainwashed by living a while longer in this ADD, or Astral-Dream-Down.

I was persecuted all last week horrifically by WOMO or Otamm-scum. This is Y their fixed market was up in three digits almost every single day, and Y they will endlessly continue forgetting their fixed crooked way as they always have me 2 endlessly sacrifice 2 the gods, these gods, being of course, the BULLS and the BEARS, Wall Street needs at least come clean and make 2 golden images and place them directly high up and outside of the New York Stock Exchange, that’ll get Sarah-Stacey-Scylla-Jehovah’s juices flowing, it is only a matter of time B4 this world really starts experiencing SSJKK’s mighty wrath. The math shows that my PITSY #4 will B the year of Doctor Harold Camping, President of Family Stations, Incorporated, and his doomsday predictions of the universe dissolving away on October the 21st in this 2,011 year, that fits perfectly into my PITSY’s. I all ready know the world is here long after this and that he is wrong, but I am smart enough 2 know that his calculations as well as my ‘Pitsy’ calculations, R just 2 coincidental 4 some huge-ass thing not 2 occur indeed and in the is powerful eleven year of this 21st century, BRO!!!!!! Since my oldest had made such a splash with the world, I have a theory. Perhaps my computer genius daut that Paula gave birth 2 on this or some realm, will at the age of only 12 or 13, as she was born around early October of 1998, and came 2 me on the beach as a grown teenager, B4 she was even born by a full month, as Paula raped me in the hospital elevator in early January in 1998, with her friends, and I know they also R friends with Paris, and as far out as this sounds, I saw Paris with this group that one rainy day B4 the event that I blogged at, and all of them were making all over me, a grown old dude in his middle forties, like a bunch of wild girls U might C down in Cancoune, Mexico on spring break. Oh well, teen agers will B teenagers and there will B no stopping girls from their silly summer flirting nonsense, but back on point, maybe this thirteen year old genius in 2011 will revolutionize computers beyond what mankind even in the military top secret projects, can yet fathom or imagine. I only remember what she did in that interaction around 2006 when she was 8 and a half, and her mind was on a level of Albert Einstein’s, and that was at this age. I also know that Paula King, whether she named this one Sharon King, or any one of many possible fake last name identities and aliases, has a mysterious connection with laboratories, medical research, hospitals, and is around hospital type settings quite often. Eugenics is dangerous and frightening I am not 4 this, and I respected our president 4 taking necessary stands that prevented this scientific technology while still in an infancy stage, 2B able 2 get totally misused and abused, and believe me that it would have, big time. UFO clubs that R top 5 ranked in this country know about me and my blogs, and know that my words speak powerful truths, if they can just soon hopefully start 2 wrap their heads around new concepts based on many of their so long accepted and believed older ideas that pertain 2 their phenomenon of focus and research. It is not saucers or hoaxers or invasions U need B concerned with, it is the mission and evil that means none of us in this waking world interaction as humankind Earthers any good, and is not as Doctor Bruce Goldberg suggests in his otherwise fantastic and very informative book, “TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE“, make mention of that all of this is the goal and intention at the top of this food chain of travelers so 2 call them loosely, 2 increase the spiritual development of humankind, this is all a lie, and total bunk, despite other great and totally true informative information in this wonderful book. Go get it, www.borders.com/ www.amazon.com/ www.barnesandnoble.com/ or other sites also have it, and so does any large good book store at any top area shopping mall.

My birthday is a LEVIATHAN PAYMENT DUE DATE SYMBOLISM. U can argue that the serial show Dark Shadows was total fiction, after all we know that there R no real vampires and werewolves, other than the few total coo coo’s that go off and believe they R, and end up in a sike ward. But please examine this with me. There is the ancient Chinese divination system called the I-Ching, there is an Astral Plane, there is a SATAN, there R practicing Wiccans/withes/covens, etcetera, people do play with astrology and even hold séances, and some say they really C ghosts, and much more that the show wraps its plots all around. These R all real things, so do not hand me that quick snappy retort about “TV-stuff”, stop confusing television with real life and just grow up, BULL SLIT MISTER RAZORS, BULL SLIT!!!!!!!! I know what I am talking about, look in your mirror and C if U straight faced tell what is looking back at U that U do 2, go ahead!!!!!! My mom was invaded in her sleep by a Paula King or Sarah Krassle interaction, and awoke and came upstairs on the morning after Christmas day in the year of 1997, and went on to live if U want 2 call it that, until the 4th day of March in the year of 2,000, but she was never ever the same since these evil demented exploratrons took over her body and instead of the normal exploratronic reccesant, they became her domination, and got into my life and all of my personal business, collapsing my record company, causing me a near 400,000 dollar bankruptcy, and on and on and on. None of U out there reading and posting normal or within normal range blogs have the smallest clue how gargantuan what I have been forced 2 become involved in totally and as always involuntarily on my part, really is, not even the tiniest fractional clue. I envy not only all of U, I envy everyone in the holocaust, and UR all free 2 hate me all U want 4 daring 2 make that bold of a statement, but it is the only way however, 4 me 2 even attempt 2 get my nightmare point across 2 any awake tangible entity out there, hopefully one of U!!!!!!!!!!! I am dealing with SUPERMIND-EXPLORATRONS, as the near future of and in many parts of this multiverses hyperspace will indeed come 2 label all of this, on average, in 50-140 years from right this evening. Refreshing your memory, U go off 2 sleep tonight. U will B using a DREAM BODY. This has been labeled as soul, astral body, spiritual body, glorified body, light body, starry body, the labels go on and R as meaningless as the count of them R. They permit U2 interact, no differently than the body U call a physical one permits U2 interact. However, U cannot take a physical body 2 parallel universe or onto the actual Astral Plane itself, U need 2 use another vehicle, no differently than U cannot take your boat on dry land nor your car and truck into the seas. When U find yourself in some awareness not here on a normal waking way, UR in an interaction either on the Astral Plane or in hyperspace. I am concerned right now only in talking 2U about when U seem 2B as though UR watching a movie, and UR so 2 speak, as UR now an EXPLORATRON, your body that is physical is back lying on your physical couch or bed or wherever it is, and UR off somewhere totally else and totally oblivious 2 where your body is, someone could come up 2U and put a dagger into your chest or cut off your fun parts, and U would not B there 2 stop it. Now that this is out of the way, let me focus on being an exploratron with a normal mind, not an advanced sleeper who can do much more. UR always a visitor astral dream body residing in this other parallel universe’s double or doppelganger, and must remain the viewer, not the controller, or the reccesant, not the dominant, the other U is awake in his or her realm there, and natch, is the dominant. It requires an advanced brain 2 join the supermind-exploratronic TAWF family and their Brigger cult. They reside as we all do on the Astral Plane, but live here as we all do down in the ADD-phase 3 reality of tangible physicality, and they R doing what your teenager is doing with his or video game life, having a freaking BLAST. They cannot B stopped, there is no police or authority that can ever B over this activity, and these hushed secrets or most of them were learned in the early UFO Bluebook Air Force Cover up days of the early fifties. So rather than panic the citizenry, they have their own agendas, and just do not wish 2 let outsiders into this click, just as high school, no different at all, the popular table, the nerds table, this table, that table, this click and that click, and U cannot change a thing, not one blasted thing, so chill. Some big UFO clubs would rather C it the way that they C it but this is truth this is reality, sonny, I know it, and am freely spilling my guts out to this blind sleepy world with no clue of any of this, and am doing it because I know that THEY do not want this out to the masses, and since THEY will not stop hurting me in this diseased game of theirs called SUPERMIND-EXPLORATRONICS, then I will do what I have 2 do in order 2 exact my vengeance and retaliation. I love the squib I got the other day from some real good detective that says 4 300 bucks he she will show me all of what is happening, she thinks she has figured out my life story, U know, who and what it is that’s hurting me, the entire 27 feet waxball. She told me that both of my big brothers from the BB organization R part of it as Y did my second one give me an object that started my connection into this nightmare, while my first went to the New York Philharmonic, Frederick Hinger the greatest drummer on this Earth, IMHO anyway? Then she said that Paula Exploratron who is playing the part of MC’s mom, did all this 2 me, yeah no sugar s=Shirl;y, then she said that the CIUA owns Mary Carter, and the TRINIDAD MOTEL is the heart of the entire location, or in Hollywood terms, the main scene of this play, Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey. She then told me 2 connect up TRI as in the way the name of the motel starts “TRI” and also CIA, and reminded me how Irishman McGuire and Paula’s cousin and close friend and business neighbor on that street, all as my early blogs reminded me of how he told me in his bar on that fateful February day in 1997, and had repeatedly made it a point 2 tell me, and I quote, “This family is originally from Pennsylvania”, and then said if I just take these 3 unmissable clues, and remember that the official mailing abbreviation 4 Pennsylvania is PA, we now have PA-TRI-CIA, and MC’s mom is part of the New York City Philharmonic, and her name she uses is Patricia. This is a great detective. I will B talking 2 U. My apologies, I have not had time 2 do anything but blog and work and go through hell with these KINGS since summertime started on its last legs back at the end of August. I need 2 get into reading my e-mails and my blog comments. The only reason I read this one is that another of Rogers notes was in my mailbox here at 65 YFAITS-IDTYA, or said this way, ll~~~~~lll~llllllll~~~~ll~~~~~lll~~~~~lll~~~lllll~~lll~~~~l. Well my teacher said that things would B rocking and rolling in the year 2000, the party of the world, well, is it Richie Ryan’s Highlands Party, as I choose 2 miss that one, Dave, Mom, UR totally better off dead, as soon hopefully I will B. Paul Stoddard’s due date, my 15th birthday, yes it was the 4th of December in the year 1969, and M rs. Marola was telling me about the swinging party up in 2000, as though she had all ready seen it and lived through it, surviving the former Prince’s bombs, mommy!!!!!!! But the play she made my attend on that HOLIDAY so that I would B there right on a precisely timed schedule, 2 hear Sarah say YFAITS, well, we can go here at another time, big-BRA!!!!!!!! YES I want U as my detective, can U lower your price to 200 and if not, can I pay 4 monthly 80’s, giving U 20 in interest 4 allowing me these 4 months, as I am strapped, and need every penny. Maybe if the Matthew Lesko deal happens, the place I was meant 2 go 2 Rusty Campbell’s site ever comes and pans out, I will not B so flat broke. As 4 the payment due, I make it every day, just worse on December 4ths, sort of a symbolism I suppose just 2 let me know as giant Sharon King did, that in fact, they R all there, so lookout Mountainpen. I have no choice, PAYMENT IS DUE, and I have 2 make it, but what is it? A child can C it if he or she is not connected up in this and not suffering through it, which always stands 2 remove objectivity. I must make payments of SACRIFICE TO THE GODS, AND COMPLETE MY FAMILY LINEAGE AND RESPONCIBILITY, MONSTROUS AND HORRENBDOUS AS THIS MAY SOUND. MY PAYMNENT IS UINDEED DUE, AND I PAY IT WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOIT, I AM GOING 2B OERSECUTED AND TORMENTED AND TORTURED WOMB 2 TOMB or from the time that Herbert Huntington passed this curse down to me and until I can pass this down to another newer member of this wild family, at the time of my death in June of 2031.

Finally, Ron Wirtz at the Camden county Prosecutor’s Office told me when I phoned him that day from National park, NJUSAESMWG, “If U test them, they’ll give U a reaction”. Well things were not all that bad back last Wednesday, B4I went and said something Dean Martin/Martino stupid 2 Ann Silva. I asked her 2 talk 2 her powerful Atlantic City friend, she knows all about the Callio as well as the King family, and can give me valuable information that even a data brokerage service cannot ob Paula King, ion her Atlantic City exploratronic personality of course, everything has its limits, or does it, just what does Ann’s friend know down there in sin city? Obviously it is James Patterson/Rod Serling huge, as hours later the following late morning on my 54th birthday, ass U all know, ALL OF DOGTOWN BROKE LOOSE AND ALL FANS WERE ALLL BLOWING ON FULL AS THE PIGS LET IT GO THROUGH THE CEILING ABOVE MY HEAD, this was an experience I will take 2 my grave even if that would be a thousand years. Right now I am tired and living in total hell, so I now END THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: