Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TEOHIV DATFILE XXIII

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION, CB #10
DATFILE XXIII
121107.679.91
Sub-titled THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
B E G I N N I N G T R A N S M I S S I O N

I AM IN A DEATH SIEGE BUT WHAT ELSE IS FUCKING NEW LADIES AND LADS? The weekend at work was pure unadulterated fucking hell, they did every possible and potential thing to make me totally fucking miserable. This attack never broke off, and unlike the prior week backing off from the weekend a bit, Monday and again today, Tuesday, has been off the scale major aerial harassment. The same private job, owned by the evil CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY/NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY, BLACK CO-OPS SYSTEMS, has been dogging and following me around since early Monday morning, low and loudly buzzing me ILLEGALLY, at my residence as well as every stinking place that I go in my vehicle.
WHERE R THE FUCKING STATE POLICE, AND THE LOCAL POLICE, AND IF UR IN ON THIS, U CAN AND WILL B HELD LIABLE, BOTH IN MIS AND MAL FEASANCE Law suits, as any private citizen is legally able to sue any one or any agency of the state or the federal government, so if UR permitting this or doing this, even through FISA, or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, U still shave no statute to hide behind that permits targeting and victimizing any United States citizen, born natively, or naturalized!!!!!

Bad enough the power was knocked out one day last week, but then it happened again for a about a minute or slightly less. VCR remote control jamming attacks R back and bad again, the batteries test out green and strong on the tester. The health and body attacks R constant and severe, and have been right along 4 more than 21 years since all of this Scummer nightmare began 4 me upon my awakening out of that incredible shit where I seemingly spent 5 months with Scummer, in the “other Sarah/Harrah Atlantic City”. Speaking of quotation marks, even wicked vile old Hitler deserves the back end quotes, forgot them on another recently blogged text, another of my many famous PBE’s, or PRIOR BLOGGING ERRORS. All of this endless and continual Dogtownish hell death siege is Y, naturally using PET, or PARALLEL EVENT TECHNOLOGY, the continual EVIL EMPIRE IS ON THIS NON STOP ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

DOW JONES NEVER STOPS RUNNING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, JUST AS I CLAIMED. FLYERS GO ON WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING JUST AS I CLAIMED. THE EVIL FILTHY CHEATING FLYERS HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE FIRST PLACE IN THEIR DIVISION OF THE HOCKEY TEAMS, 4 MOST OF THIS SEASON NOW, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE, ONLY GETTING WORSE UNTIL SOMEONE EITHER HELPS ME OR I DECIDE 2 LITERALLY WRIP THIS GALAXY APART USING ZERO POINT ENERGY. When I told a top dude at the Camden County Prosecutors Office about this back in the start of the nineties, his precise words to me were this: “Mountainpen, if U really could do it, U probably would B doing the human race the biggest favor ever”. This I swear under voluntary oath, prove me ever 2B a liar about this, and I gladly submit 2 FULL MAXIMUM PENALTY PURJURY CHARGES, BWABY-WUV. I have more than one TRS [TODAY’S REVENGE SECRET], since U cock suckers out there refuse 2 back the fuck off of me, here is one right now, and another will follow at a later point in the blog!!!!!!! Rules as U well know R different 4 all of us, and sort of a “bucks-to-laws” ratio exists all over this planet and the USA ain’t no fucking exception rapies and germiblows!!!!! Let me walk past Donald Trump and yell over, “Hay Trump, ya ugly cock sucker, I’m gonna do your ugly daughter”, and I would B locked up and not C freedom 4 decades. But if I had a daughter, and he did this to me, and right in front of her to boot, he would get scott-free away with it. Anyone wishing to disagree with me and debate me about this, go right ahead. I know what I know, and the whole damn world can go straight 2 freaking Dogtown [HELL] 4 all I give a rats petunia. But this is old news, not the first TRS #1. I moved into Hammonton 7 years and 40 days ago, on Halloween night in the year 2K. I was getting no cable service at first, could not afford one extra penny 4 shit. Then I started my job with Assholes Protection out in Penndel Pennsylvania, USAESMWG, and in a while, was able 2 afford basic cheap cable TV, got a few channels, but nice and crystal clear. Then later on as money grew a little less tight, I added a converter box and was receiving channels over the 100 spot and had music channels as well. One day I was in another what I’ve come 2 call an INTENTIONAL-ACCIDENT or 4 short, an INAC, notice that {accident} begins with AC as does many of my super life negatives, starting with of course Atlantic City, but ‘any-who’ Billiebo’s gorgeous daughter, and yes cutie-pie, I have been saying this longer than U have been dreaming here in your present sequence of not Millionth Council dreams, but back on point, now money was scarce again, what else is new 4 me? This is Y MO makes me get into so many INAC’s, no not Inca’s spell-checker, but James Redfield is one hell of a great author and 2 books that R must reading 4 any true Morian, R “The Celestine Prophecy”, and “The Tenth Insight”, but anywho, what will break the bank of an all ready poverty stricken dude faster than forcing him out of residences, off of jobs, and causing him fixed INAC’s on top of that, with regularity. These R all fixed accidents, and they R indeed totally INTENTIONAL!!!!! Let me now get back on point again with my cable TV. So I now must disconnect not only the high channels that require an attached converter cable box, but I must step down to a lower tier of service, I was paying around 50 something dollars per month, and now I would receive a few channels perhaps a dozen instead of 3 or 4 dozen or so, but at the lower monthly dollar rate of ten. The installer was a hell of a nice fellow and fixed me all up with my new cheap service, and connected up both of my VCR machines along with a DVD/VCR all in one machine. I seemed 2 get certain channels on one machine and others on another and still different ones off of the direct TV antenna setting where signal was straight into the TV on that setting, from the inputted cable line. Some time later, perhaps 20, 40, 60 days, somewhere in this time frame, without doing anything to the cable wires or intentionally breaking any laws that would make me guilty of cable theft, and just from setting one VCR and another VCR, on opposite settings, as one no longer recorded properly and needed repairs and I was saving 4 this expense, but the show I taped and watched with regularity, was on the other VCR’s line up of shows that it could receive. Making this bizarre and long story shorter but definitely no less bizarre, as this would B impossible 2 do, I re-channel-scanned, U know, the feature in all receivers, that scan the available channels that U may receive off of a system, B it cable or satellite, or antenna or what have U. Suddenly, on this simple readjusted new setting, all of the units scanned all of the higher tier channels that I paid $50 monthly in order to receive, and now no longer was receiving the majority of them. I did nothing illegal, nor anything wrong, but all of the higher tier’s were back on line now, and normally, honest me, would have called up the cable company and asked 4 an installer to come back and check this all out, but life now had beaten me down to a point where I never thought that I would B willing ever 2 go. My attitude had indeed finally shifted to, I will do whatever I can without getting caught, not, is it the right thing to do or not. Hay, C it my way 4 a quick minper or 2: I am being messed with, tormented, stolen from, raped and robbed in both property and in a physical bodily way, and 4 nearly 2 decades, at this time, as this was around the autumn of 2K4, more than 3 full years ago. The list goes on, hundreds of my ideas and songs and numerous intellectual property was stolen by the fortune 500 club part of the LAMBRIG-CULT, since the tender age of ten years. I wrote Samsonite Luggage Company in 1964 and told them that if they could add an adjustable raising handle to the bag and put ball bearing wheels on 4 corners of the bottom of the bag, even a tiny whittle weakling like me could handle heavy luggage. They used the idea a year later, and wrote me back that they had been all ready working on this, hay maybe they were, but 4-give me 4 not buying into it, sahwee, just not buyin’ it bwaby-wuv, and this suit case example is one of hundreds, and hundreds of songs that I have written have been slightly re-worked and changed just enough so everyone else gets rich and famous, and leaves the real talent behind, in the dust cloud, to live paycheck 2 paycheck, and suffer every day of his miserable twisted sick pathetic life, the filthy demonic fucking stinking thieves!!!!!!!!! Again, my famous diverting into a new tangent off of the main point is occurring, vely vely sahwee!!!!! So now I am watching all these channels, and feeling scared and guilty. Scared that if caught, I would get a monster bill someday that if I tried not to pay, they could threaten 2 prosecute, all though I could look any judge straight in the eye and honestly under oath say that all I did was to switch to of my own fully bought and paid 4 VCR machines, from 2 different output jacks at the rear of my fully owned and totally paid 4 television set. I technically did no wrong, but still, I was receiving stolen property, or cable signal. Guilty feelings were also bad, as I never want anything that is not mine. If Bill Gates and Donald Trump had 100 times more than they have, I still do not want 10 or 100 grand of their money. It is their money, not mine, this is how I was raised, and YI am not against hitting kids to show them that being bad and feeling pain comes hand in hand, literally, but the law is the law, and legislation through the doctor Spokkers changed all of this, and I would obey the law of the land if ever I had kids, I am allowed to loudly proclaim that I vehemanantly disagree with these laws however, this indeed ids my constitutional right 2 do. I must B in a weird new universe, and will explain more about this soon on this blog, but spell checker will not recognize the word vehemanantly no matter how I try 2 spell it, and 2B veheminant about something is a real non poor me made up Franklin word. Could I now B existing in a parallel reality where this word exists not? I committed suicide over the weekend, and of course, this causes me 2 somehow get brought back in a slightly altered universe, here we fucking go again. Just could not take any more shit, and laid down again in front of the Gambler’s Express train. U never will believe the total awesome experience this is, 2C this bright light from the train at the dead of night, coming speedily at U, while simultaneously hearing the engineer blow the whistle over and over and then non-stop, the loudness of it is beyond deafening. U could not duplicate it on the greatest home theatre sound system anywhere; U would lose the real-world ambience of the incredible experience. The thrill of tasting death and knowing that in seconds, U will B sliced into pieces by thousands of tons of fast moving hard metal, slamming into your flesh with almost the force of the gods. It is cool as shit, believe me baby-love. The nightmare of knowing that U can never ever stop existing is so horrible, that words could never B made nor invented by any living group of entities that would adequately and properly describe this situation, even fractionally and infinitesimally. U exist and that is that. Please stop seeing time as such a real and linear thing. Lawtronics force gravity 2 exist and bend all of space and time into a spherical cycle. U can place a board 100 feet long on a fulcrum and place absolutely no weight anywhere on either side of the board. The board most likely unless it is one eighth of one inch in thickness will not break. Place a board 3 inches thick in this same manner, and perhaps it could B a mile long. But a length will exist where this board, in ratio to its strength and girth with the length, will no longer B straight. It will begin 2 bend downward on both ends, or woustward speaking astrally and in hypershpheric terminology. Even in the great expansion or Earth in hypothetical growth in all spherical dimensionality, {outer space} has this lawtronic effect. Everything bends, curves, and completes into three dimensions of spherical geometry. Back again on point now with my cable company: Along comes Ed Himacane, I get him moved into an empty trailer in my park, and he now is paying a much cheaper rent than he was previously paying at his prior residence. He has enough money to call the cable company and gets the package deal as Verison DSL who we first were going to deal with, screwed us, so we took our bees wax elsewhere, Otammite Milituforce, AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a very nice whittle joke here, sahwee, but this constant shit is really getting to me!!!!!!!!!! At least I just use Magnesonic 2 influence unrest and then things 6th dimensionally happen, but the tension is there all ready, I merely assist in directing some of the energies with my knowledge on how to electromagnetically interact my knowledge regarding asapian-claim, coming from the ASAP or ABSOLUTE SUB-ATOMIC PARTICLE, that fluxes in and out of zero-dimension and quarkian inter-phased and interchanged functionality. So again back on point, Ed gets cable, and one day B4 getting the full service where all the channels not included in the cable converter box, R received, he says 2 me something about paying just over 10 bucks monthly 4 his cable TV, yet he is getting all of these dozens of channels. Now my question is simple 4 those able 2 follow along so far on this entire dribble? Y is Ed paying the ten and some change and getting this full tier, while 4 three years I’ve been living on eggshells scared and yes, guilty in my conscience, thinking that I have stolen years of cable-TV service at about 40 bucks per month? This by the way is 36 months or more times 4 with a zero added on, so let us do the math, 4X36 is 144, add the zero, and U get the amount of clock minutes in one Earth day, 1440. If I got a pay this bill in this amount or else, in the mail, I’d B up SHITS CRIK WITH NO PADDLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my Newton Creek days look tame next 2 being up Shits Creek!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess it’s the no-paddles thing that makes it so gods-awful bad and gross, wouldn’t U agree???? Now Ed told me this right after the last Gambler’s Express train incident, and now there is seemingly no word ‘veheminant’ in this universe. What am I supposed 2 think, U fucking tell me RMA BWABY-WUV ELMER FUDD!!!!!!!!!

How’ bout on DATFILE BLOG XX, when I made a joke about inventing another wordage situation, 4 the kemtrailing poisons? I was saying that PK TODD or PAULA KING at the SCOTT RANSOME TODD REALITY COMPANY, C earlier blogging on this man and how he confessed to me something in my bugged car, bugged by me with a hidden cassette tape recorder back in 1988. I said that TPK will B used in new blogging entries and that it means TOXIC-PROPE-KEMTRAILS. I went on jokingly describing how the letter inversion of this new abbreviation of TPK, was the same 3 letters of PKT. Then notice how I get messed with, as it is totally beyond any coincidental chance, in my following blog, DATFILE XXII. On two, not tow, 2, occasions, I am typing along, and two 3 letter words get inverted, the SUE when I said that phase 4 entities USE Hollywood, and then later on in the blog, I tried to say two and it came out tow, well the many INAC’s they caused me over countless years of misery, did indeed get me many a tow job. Pweeeeeze do not insult my tiny whittle intelligence, and attempt 2 SORIAN-18 tell me that I am not being in some definite way, interfered with, by some intelligent wicked evil force or forces or entity or entities!!!!!!! Jack McCoy wouldn’t go 4 that kind of a coincidence, nor would luscious Angie Harmon Karden, the 16 octave amplifier & beauty queen prosecutor all wrapped up into one, at least on the {L&O} Television show!!!!!! No random element caused this TOW-2 occur bwaby-wuv Elmer, silly wabbit, Trix serial, and all the bull shit of the world not withstanding!!!!!!!

Notice, I did not try to do the Rats and Tats and EAGLES FOOTBALL, after the second loss in a row-tow 2 New England, I knew the fucking season was totally done and over right then and there. Playoff chances R now over, 3 straight losses, hardly any wins this entire season, this team totally sucks, and no amount of my toying with it is gonna helpem now, watch and C, they’ll not win anther game this season, may as well suit-off and go to the Caribbean somewhere 4 an early vacation guys, and lose Andy, his mind is no more on the game now with his tow-2 kids in a mess, than shit and sugar tastes the same to any sane and rational mind!!!!!!! Andy, I feel 4 you, time however 4U2 join the Jim Fregosi Swimming Pool club, C earlier Morianity blogging 2 understand all this a bit better!!!!!!!!!!! I knew my ship was called the Titanic-Iceberg while driving into my fucking job Sunday afternoon around half past three. A major fucking flash mob hit me harder than piss, and tail gating scum bags were all over me like maggots on the postmordemites!!!!! No rapies and germiblows, I do not need stock tickers and radios and sports announcers, I have my flash mobs, road sieges, air sieges, body attacks, TPK attacks, choppers, incidents on the job of spurious natures, such as my pants not going down to my shoes all the way while hot shot Donna blares out her last dance through the car stereo of the jerk off saying this to me, it all is on earlier Morianity, nothing I say is there, isn’t there, this stuff has been blogged, and soon all my blogging and many new songs and many sound bites will all B up on my website, go to www.morianity-foundation.com.

Now I wish to share a little discourse with U my Morians, on what U have perhaps on occasion heard me refer 2 as LOWER and HIGHER astrallity. The astral counterpart of hyperspace in all downlined thought waves, is one and not two, this appears on the face of it 2B what I am implying, wrong, sahwee there rich prince of the capital. Lower astral entities and higher astral entities exist on this one astral plane of each of these countless 6th dimensionally sourced thought-waving systems. B4 going on, remember again, there is the length and width and depth of a 3 dimensional so called physical or real tangible life and universe, and then there is what and Y this tangible universe and all of us is really here and interacting 2 start with, UR all seeing thins in total reverse. Add motion to the mix or the absence of stillness, the separation of frozen atomic-event, and this gives us all TIME, the 4th dimension. Then all of the universes in the great hyperspace is the 5th dimension. The 5th dimension would B void and useless without thought wave 6th dimensional connections into it, thus thought can and should B thought of as the 6th dimensional part of our Earthly life, and then what makes it all operate in an orderly and in transmutably controlled fashion, but LAWTRONICS, which U may feel totally free 2 equate as the 7th dimension. Then the explosion: implosion ration of the uncreation is the 8th dimension that permits Lawtrons in the 7th-D to exit from a prior cycle into a new cycle and literally move from less than nothing up to nothing and then beyond this into interaction throughout hyperspace and astrallity. Lower astral entities come directly out and away from VI or [VOID INFINITY], into this second-phased existence, escaping the imprisonment of ‘awareness’ without interaction, none at all, which is the TRUE STATE or simpler put, which is TRUTH, or the PHASE ONE existence. In the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal in phase 2 Astrallity, the great Scylla goddess, known as Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, named her club/gang of girls, powerful teen aged beauty queen giant girls, VI-QUEENS, the number six [6] of ancient Earth, in the ROMAN EMPIRE, VI=6. There R 87 VIQUEENS, but in truth, these R the QUEENS OF TRUTH, or VI, six or Roman Number [numeral] VI means “THE TRUTH”. Void Infinity or VI in Earth 21st century translation has an astral connection that conscious mind ascribes to each one of us differently, it would mean one thing to me, one to U, and another to another, and so forth. Moving on now, HIGHER ASTRAL beings or entities, we all R entities, so do not make a deal about me using this term a lot, these R those that have become lawtronically changed from astral phase 2 into phase 4 entities existing in hyper spatial physicality. This phase 4 group of entities or said better perhaps, this society, now attempts to re-group and rejoin with the phase-2 astrallites, and just as the board previously mentioned is lawtronically destined 2 begin carrying weight as it grows longer so as to make it eventually bend down and woustward and cycle up and around spherically, so also here, the phase 4 society instead of doing what it tries to do, gets lawtronically turned into PHASE-5, or as I put it in my human blogging and in my human interaction as Mountainpen, HIGHER ENERGY ENTITIES, verses the lower energy entities that R coming straight out and away from the truth or the VI. On this phase-3 physicality, permitting [our imaginations] the phase-4 society, to run rampidly and wildly through us and our lives, unchecked, would B totally disastrous. By now, anyone open minded that has studied Morianity 2 this point, should begin 2 wake up and CY certain things R dangerous 2 do here in physical life, now that UR learning some hidden and powerful truths, many will not ever learn this even if reading it a thousand times over, it is lawtronic who gets this and who never will, now and in the 4th dimension spatially. The real brain breaker here is that to the more intellectual mind, a question will pose itself here as follows: OK, Mountainpen, U say that this phase-5 then creates the astral plane that the phase 2 comes 2B in when escaping or [dreaming out and away from] the truth or VI. So is this not out of order? Out of what? Here we go again. Kind Morian, pweeeeeze stop thinking linearly. In astrallity, nothing happens first or last or next, or in any sequential order at all. Things R in base 8 math, and there R no 10ths nor tents. Built into any and all interaction, is also the co-interaction that is agreed upon by the astral entities, that make various connections between interactions that on the MW would B related 2 as a type of an order or a chronology. This all is just liquid here on the Astral Plane, remember the golden law there, INTERACTION FIRST, AND THEN THE TIME AND THE SPACE FOR THAT INTERACTION TO TAKR FORM AND SHAPE WITHIN BECOMES INSTANTLY ONE AND THE SAME WITH IT, U could say that it is created or built in, but there is nothing in any way mechanically going on, it just is a lawtronic reality. The total reverse occurs in all of the hyperspace or the astral world’s twin, and this lawtronic twinallity reverse effect, also is a totally intransmutable law.

I blogged how Ann Silva was my one and only real true friend who understands my situation with Sarah, so what do the BRIGGERS do, but immediately give her pneumonia. I took her to the Atlanticare Hospital on Jimmie Leeds Road in Pomona, NJUSAESMWG yesterday Monday, and she will hopefully B well enough 2 return home by Friday, her doctor tells me. This is Y these scum R so low, they know I fear them not, they hold nothing over me, death can suck my dick and so can these dirt ball gods. But they know how to hurt me by hurting someone close to me.

Time is moving along, I will tell more later, and the other TRS will B told later this week. The mortal illusion seems real even to me, I must play the game of these gods 4 right now, time is short, and I must stop blogging as the computer needs some work, I am getting messed with but I know what to do. I will wrap it up by telling U a few things. Can any of UC how Millionth Council Electronic Metaphysics operates? I call it Mickem for short abbreviation, but nothing short is going on here, more like something very huge. I type onto this machine and send it electronically up to blogging posts and this in not magic. It is a real Earth physical system that works with electronic realities, and the MC is ELECTRONICS. They can totally control and fuck with anything biological or electrical or mechanical. I say Ann Silva saved my life and my sanity, if I had wanted 2B nasty, as many R on this wovely whittle world, I could have said Ann was the meanie and Ed was the nice dude, and he would B lying in the hospital, not Ann. This is dangerous fucking stuff, and this is Y all forms of hexing and voodoo and witchcraft have always been outlawed and even enlightened and technologically advanced societies never totally collectively stop believing in this stuff, they know deep down that they better believe it. The EVIL LAMIST BRIGGBASE SHITTY DEMONCIC SLIME BUCKETS R evil beyond the Charmed-TV girls’ wildest Hollywood fantasies, and they R part of this phase 4 nightmare, not consciously of course, so naturally I do not blame them. This is all what led to the famous statement made by the Master Jesus, “forgive them; they don’t have conscious awareness 2 what the hell they’re doing”. If UR even slightly beginning 2C how some of these truths R so real and R all around us so dangerously and deadly, it may B time 4U2 read this, and maybe even comprehend it now on a slightly higher lever of your conscious mind self. The Law and Order TV show with the New Jersey mayor and the war hero medals and the crime and then the outer world counterpart reality shaping and forming as if to attempt to mold a duplication to Hollywood’s fantasy. The movie “THE GREAT LOS ANGELES EARTHQUAKE” with the future governor’s wife in the starring role was then shortly followed by 2 powerful real life non Hollywood quakes that shook Frisco and LA around like a kid and a soda bottle. Y then does this appear 2 have a [bringing into reality] effect sometimes, and not other times, says the skeptics of the world from Missouri, USAESMWG. Well, first, time has not ended yet, and this should B obvious to a retard. Lots of crazy shit still comes into reality from fantasy recorded on electronic mediums. Just a couple weeks ago, another LAW AND ORDER materialization-into-the-real-world, was when the mortician was in on selling body parts and putting fake tubes on bodies so viewers at funeral viewings wouldn’t get wise to it, right out of the L&O episode. Hay, some coincidence, but all the stuff like Mayor Levy, can U honestly really tell me that U can buy this as a coincidence as opposed to believing what I know 2B the truth about all of this? Now the entire story is not just that time is not over and it all will happen, this is not the case, remember first, LAWTRONICS keeps things from happening like vampires, werewolves, monsters, super people hero’s, and along these lines, but here is the other part of a simple truth, yet untold by me: In my example here, we will say that UR at the local mall with your friends and hopefully nowhere near the 19 year old who got fired from his job last week at Mickey Dee and mowed down people like they were tall grassy weeds. Now U know dern well that U cannot buy every thing that UC at the mall. Trump probably would have to stretch and groan to buy the mall. In fact, U and I, rarely would B able 2 come close 2 buying all of the items that we think we want and or need. So what do we do? We start to plan and budget, and begin making choices as we trudge around store to store, am I right thus far? So we fuss about and eventually settle on buying a collection of things at various stores. It starts with wishing U could buy the whole fucking mall, and ends up where we settle and make our ultimate Shakespearian decisions of what [2 buy or not 2 buy, as this surely is the question Romeo]!!!!!!!! If U operate like this, using this SOME AND NOT OTHER’S choices, do U mean 2 tell me that it is difficult to then C the PHASE-4 CLUBBER’S not operating in this similar manner? Come on, the coffee is hot and black, the creams and sugars R right there in your face, the steamy smelly stench of it could knock over a grisly bear, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

This is not another TRS, no time today, but a quick more now on the chain, and Brad and Sid Crown, and Rodney Dangerfield, and Russell Thaxton, only let me twist into a slightly different direction. There R dream-travelers out there in hyperspace from more advanced humanities in more distant space time, and people someday do know Lawtronics, and way more than you will learn from my brief blogs on this subject more than 2 centuries B4 it should really B talked about. When U dream and not on the astral plane, U dream through other hyperspacers in a 5th dimension so large, Einstein couldn’t grasp it. I met 2 advanced hyperspacers in the mortal world year of 1996 when my thinking about Sarah stuff was all getting a huge foot hold on me and my so-called mid life crises. The 2 men that I encountered during a major interaction, R very dark black in skin tone, and R of average height/weight/build. They naturally were brown eyed, and they had short and neat hair, course type, and were dressed immaculately, with many jewels on and bracelets on their wrists. I had with me a device in my Saturn car and kept trying to hide it from them, as they made no attempts to hide the fact that they had every goal and intention of removing this object from me. This object was a precise but miniaturized version of the strong box that I used in the year 1969 to contain my 2 most prized possessions, my chain, and my BOB. This stands if U do not remember, 4 my BOOK OF THE BEACH. Russ Thaxton got me to burn this book that told many secrets about these wild dangerous mysterious Atlantic City people, and the great Sarah Krassle herself, and her Earthly friends, don’t get too jealous Moses and Holly Skunker Hunter. I will not go on 2 night with this, they did get this away from me, but I know who they R and all about them, one was with Donna Gaines in Munich Germany in 1968 when she performed her special and secret version of HAIR, which totally blew, and this High School Musical is what led to all of the future HSM’s because B4 my situation at the recording studio and my finding her disc in the attic, the world never cared about stars when they were kids, I changed all of this, do not ever try convincing me otherwise, there is simply 2 much evidence 2 support my claims that I know beyond shadow doubt 2B totally accurate and true!!!!!! This dude sang along with her in this horrible version of Hair, quite a mamajama if it takes me to say so!!!!!!! Without her and her friends taking this box, I would have been able 2 make Sarah Krassle love me right here in the human world where I so desperately need her. I will tell so freaking much more later, U have not heard 3% of Al Jolson’s fucking blog-music, so just keep waitin’ and DRMA anticipatin’, cause I don’t need this, no how, no nothing, BRIAN. The whole story of the Golden Nugget Casino, and Brian, and the 713 but not the L&O Abaougrabe Prison episode, or is it, but later BRO GREEN!!!!!!!!

DATFILE XXIII ENDS TRANSMISSION HERE, and this is all co-copyrighted MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, if these names should appear anywhere on the blogging texts or on the Google site posting them, as permitted by law, with the internet and Google search engine systems. CU real soon my beautiful Atlantic Ocean, I love U more than my life times infinity cubed and squared and quantitatively re-curved infinitely and exponentially!!!!!!!! UR my brown eyed and long brown haired forever teen queen, and these mortals, nor your evil parents will ever take U away from your Doggie Zerannis Yancy. Bye-Bye 4 now brown eyed KAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not burn any bushes with your long lovely brown hair, my endless beautiful love!!!! I am so sorry about my brother!

No comments: