Monday, December 17, 2007

TEOHIV DATFILE XXV

THE EPITOME OF HATRASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
DATFILE #XXV 121707.720.18 CHAPTER BLOG #012
SUBTITLED, THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I am at Ann Silva’s pad to tell U that MO is persecuting me to my grave. They ruined my chance to go to a Christmas party, and they ruined my opportunity 2 attend the BBW club event back last week on Thursday night.

Last Friday and Friday night was off the scale siege in both air and ground assaults on me continuously. Saturday morning, the TPK jet trailing attack was wall to wall horizon hell. Every time the enemy makes Saturday a super bad day 4 me, I may as well not even put on channel 12 at 7PM to watch the Lawrence Welk TV show, 2C my favorite singing star, Anna Connie. The parallel event is way over 90% over the past 18 months now of keeping track of this parallel event, that on these super siege death-hell Saturdays, Anna Connie is never on, and in the rare instances where she is, the close up shots R never as good, and she is fully dressed, as opposed 2 those lovely sleeveless outfits that she normally wears. A 4th power failure occurred at work, fortunately, not on my shift, just inconvenienced me as I needed 2 reset some machines and clocks in the guard station. Every day, these poisons from these awful rock chucking TPK’s have caused me a vicious diarrhea attack, Sunday’s shift was horrendously painful, they injured my body severely, and I was beyond miserable. Not one person believes that these trails R doing this 2 people, despite evidence supporting the claims I make such as it began in 1987 late in the year, not the jet lines, but the poisonous way that they spread out in the skies Since this time, many things such as ADD, hyperactivity, depression, pneumonia, colds-flues-viruses-with new more powerful strains and more outbreaks per year per capita, breathing disorders, asthma, coughing and audible wheezing, and the list goes on. When I worked at the senior’s building where I told my blog audience how the resident manager caught one security guard tape recording secretly, another one, me, and this convinced him that my claims of persecution by some unknown force and conspiratorial entities, was real, this is also where alarms constantly went off with no explanations, as well as on shifts that I was working, a preponderance of medial emergencies also occurred where paramedics needed 2 respond. I may B indeed the main effect target, but if U think 4 one rotten minper that others R not getting side affected by all of this, UR major huge-time kidding yourselves. And I can accept no responsibility 4 any of this, as I have spent literally decades of time now attempting 2 convince the society around me of all of this hell being real and indeed happening to both myself, and those unfortunate 2B all around my immediate proximity.

Remember, I told U all in prior blogging texts or PBT, that I met a person on this human world named David Charles Roth, in early November of 1985. We were both working as retail store security guards 4 the then, Caldor Department store of Woodbury Heights, NJUSAESMWG. A prior PBE said the word shave, the S got on the text somehow, I meant 2 say have. I have reasons 2 suspect a huge thing, I cannot prove it. Paula Uwich told me that Sarah was in prison, the Sarah I was trying to locate, the Sarah that had projected out of body from her host body that was laying on a bed in a hotel called the Bolivar, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, back in the middle and late 1960’s. An astral image can B imprisoned or captured by a device that works on the basic principles of kerlian technology. She became a basic zombie after all of this, and no longer could handle the responsibilities of owning property and running a hotel, and trashed the place as well as another property that she had purchased a few years later bodily, in 1972. In 1971, I was forced to attend the Lower Merion, PAUSAESMWG school, to get a summer school credit in Algebra-2, in order to go onto the following grade in school, I was a huge goof off in school, as was Donna, and neither of us graduated, but she attended Jeremiah Burke in Boston, and the common link was that we both were considered, using her own words, “class clowns”. My mother was influenced by the entire plot that also caused Russ Thaxton to get molested, bombed, and walk miles at past midnight at 15 years of age, over to my Oaklyn, NJUSAESMWG apartment and with a ‘knowing’ knew that I was alone in there with no parent or guardian present to keep him from passing the front door, and he came in and we had a major rap session, long B4 the African-American music was invented. This all of course as stated previously, led to the burning and total destruction of the BOB, or the Book Of Beach. Honestly, I ask ye, could the great James Patterson invent all of this, could a fiction writer really ever come up with a made up story that even rivals my true story 10 percent. Speaking of PBE’s and percents, in one of my past 2 blogs, I made a typo and said & instead of %, I meant 2 say %, sahwee there rich prince of the capital!!!!!! Ed says, I should fix the problem, U know, go back and edit so people do not think I am an idiot and not want 2 read my blog. My response is that it is quicker to retract and repair on a future text, I do not get the time I need now 2 get what I 2 need get out on the computer and up 2 the blogging sites 4 hopefully, the world someday. Aniwho female version of the mountains and daughter of my bizz part’s buddy, Billie-Bo, I need 2 start working on completing the picture of my life, by filling in much more about the 1970’s. Everything that happened was all part of Sarah and the chain, and the entire Atlantic City nightmare around me since I reached age ten years as Mountainpen. When I was living at the home of 1208 Greentree Lane, my Aunt and uncles, so I could attend the LMHS as prior stated and take the summer course of ALGEBRA 2, this was the home of my Aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, who was a very good friend of the Shaw of IRAN at the time. I told my Morians some of the story, no heavy details, but a huge plot beyond fathomability was inside and through this Sarah situation. Remember, she is your all mighty Jehovah God. But much more is involved in all of this. Back now with the plot with the algebra class, U must C how everything is connected and not in ways that R always good or positive, the forces have a strange way of mathematically, balancing things. The forces of evil if humans insist on seeing this carbon based illusion, R precisely twice as powerful as the forces of good, however there R always twice as many good entities than bad ones in a big pictures reality. Adding half to a whole makes the half become a third of the new whole, and adding half of this new hole, makes that half one fourth the amount of the new total, this is a lawtronic truth, and is Y all things not only connect, have varying parallel-event-truths, and last but in no way least, Y these connections R under the systematic rules that govern the reality of the exim-ratio or the ever existing 8th and beyond dimensional reality that would cause what I jokingly refer 2 as ADULT-PLAYGROUND-RAGE, if someone were to keep asking 4 reasons that the 8th dimension has no start nor stop, and is merely a comparison 2 endless wheels on Ferris and endless Ferris on wheels, and the reason is that there is no reason, and time does not exist in the 8th dimension, not until it comes down 4 dimensions onto the 4th, this is time as we poor mortals perceive this thing. But in the old recess school yards that we all remember, if a kid keeps saying Y, Y, Y, every time the other kid says anything, the question asked is always legitimate, as the answer always indeed is the question, but when the answer comes out that there is no answer, and this is the simple truth that void infinity is totally and completely, but should one of the 2 kids B a big angry kid wanting 2 know something, and the one that repeats the word, “Y” back 2 him, and playground rage, kid or adult, is about 2 ensue, and then the fists R flying, and unfortunately, this is all Y reality is so dark and cold and evil and totally messed up, because, religion, God, and all of this not withstanding, the answer is and always will B that there simply IS NO DERN ANSWER, so like it or not, this is true void infinity, or total TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me sort of, for now Aniwho, attempt 2 tie some of this together. When I was living at Gerry Snow Mason’s place and taking the 6 week summer course in
Algebra-2 to make up a necessary credit, I would get picked up just past noon, as summer school, at least back then, did not last all day as regular year school did, and when my aunt came 2 pick me up, she had the famous to this area, KYW radio station playing in her car radio. The weather that came on at just past noon would come on this radio, and every single day almost without exception, the announcer would say and I quote,” 15 foot waves R crashing off the shore down in Atlantic City”. Stacey was very up set with me because she had not seen me down in her great human world equivalent of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, since the last night on the bus that she was there with her gang, on the night of the 12th of July, in the MW year of 1970. U can check this historical fact out, that the Atlantic Ocean acted up in this way every day practically during the summer months of 1971, which was the first year that she had not seen nor interacted with me physically by this time of the year, and this was not my choice. Her parents on the great ASTRAL PLANE, have done all they could throughout all of eternity, to keep us separated and away from each other. As 4 the Masons, and our family, the Eastman and Huntington lines working into the Masons in the late 19th century when my grandmother was in her late teens and fell in love with my grandfather, a physical education instructor who went on to work and retire from the University of Pennsylvania in the early 20th century, Dave Roth was a high degreed Mason, and materialized at the same job post where I was placed on in late 1985, and life changed since all of this occurred. He worked in-house for the Caldor department store directly, and I was with a contracted-out security company, the famous Wells Fargo, that UC so many Western movies with where the bandits hold up the stagecoaches and trains, and the guards R the Wells Fargo guys, same guys. Dave and I met and I told him about both Diana, and the great Sarah, Diana immediately almost, and Sarah in the spring of 1986 outside the Medport Diner in Medford, NJUSAESMWG, in the parking lot, upon finishing a meal that we had just shared there.

Not all energy dots R kind and benevolent entities, many R horrendous and very malevolent, such as the ones that appeared several mornings in my home in Somerdale. NJUSAESMWG, right B4 my mother took ill, and very suddenly, strangely, and totally medically unexplainably 2 this very freaking day, by the best area neurologists, cardiologists, and U name the specialty, they all were consulted. The great Sally Starr who hosted POPEYE THEATRE all over the channel 6 Delaware Valley area, called my moms room at the John Fitzgerald Kennedy Hospital, in Stratford, NJUSAESMWG, and was scared to death, as while she and my mom were on the telephone together, my mom got an attack and scared poor Sally almost to a heart attack herself, she later went onto tell me in the kitchen of her home in Atco, NJUSAESMWG. All these things can B verified, the CIA and the FBI know it all happened and is totally real and the truth, they have been bugging me and following me around 4 more than 20-30 years since my father did some deep sea diving 4 them, somewhere back in the early 1960’s. The 1960’s lead into the 70’s with major things 4 me 2 tell 2 this world, and just as the 70’s led into the 80’s and so on and so forth. Permit me pweeeeeze 2 get back to the energy dots. I would come out of my room at between 5 and 6 of the clock in the morning, and would C this incredible phenomenon on several occasions, they ran along the wall, tracing along where the wiring obviously was, the electrons from the power company were large and running around much slower than normally, they were bright white, yet soft and non-blinding. All I know is that just after this strange occurrence, my mom came up from her lower bedroom, we had the split level type home where the door was at the middle level, and stairs went both up and down to 2 separate levels of the dwelling. She came up from her night of sleep, and was never the same; she would not talk, just kept looking at me. When I called 911 finally, and they placed her down horizontally on the board that they use to get the patient into their ambulance, she stopped breathing, and they had no proper equipment onboard, and she was DOA at the horse pistol. They brought her back, to use your forward mortal silly way of seeing reality, they then placed her unconscious body into a machine where she was standing nearly fully upright inside of this life support device, and looked as dead to the world as U can get without actually being so. Never was she ever her normal prior self again, and these energy dots did this to her, but more is involved, the game of solitaire, and playing cards R also very connected into all of this, as is of course, the great SARAH CALLIO MARTINO, and U should know this story if UR a loyal Morian following my 5 so-far blogs here on www.blogger.com. This ZOMBIE-CONNECTION with Sarah’s grandmother, Sarah J. Karge, in the human world, I know is also a great part of all of this. Years or should I say nearly 3 full centuries ago, when I was dreaming that I was Benjamin Franklin, I was many things, one of which was a high degreed MASON. When I told Dave Roth about the chain and the great Sarah that late Spring afternoon in 1985 in Medford, NJUSAESMWG, at the Medport Diner parking lot, I was telling him that the astral chain counterpart of the physical one that was given 2 me by my Organizational Big Brother, John Henningsen, and proceeded 2 draw this thing in a car that now I know the Central Intelligence Agency of the United states of America had bugged up both audibly and visually, and just completed making perhaps a drawing of 10 or so links and the way the 2 end links worked so as to hook into each other, these details can B told at a later time. But as soon as I drew it, including the astral extra ‘things’ that were somehow part of and attached to every third link, and B4 going on, I am getting the [not coming out on the keyboard when typed] hack, 3 or 4 times, the [R] in words fails to produce itself on the screen of this word document. Aniwho, MC, and the real Millionth Council, oh and a quick insert, hope all goes well with your concert, but moving on, Paul gives his regards to your dad, I ran into him at the local Shop Rite 3 times recently, kind of weird after living in town with him not far away for more than 7 years, but again Aniwho, I had drawn these strange objects that only were on this chain in its astral plane counterpart, and Dave almost used my car seat for a toilet, let out a loud belch, as he tended to make these gross groanings with some regularity, and then in a stunned voice, he said to me right seconds shy of the Medford police arriving, all this was told on many prior blogging texts, [PBT], and Aniwho, he said 2 me and I will quote as U cannot ever forget some powerful stuff in your ‘life’, “Mark, do U know what
U just did, Mark, these symbols R major secret Mason signs and symbols, tell me right now and 4 real/e, where did U get privy to this information?” I stared back into his eyes with open candor and pure simple honesty, and said, “Pal, this was all in this dream that I told U about with the great Sarah Krassle back in 1969”. Then the police were all over us, actually, it was an off duty officer in ‘civy’ clothes and unmarked car, and he had us by shotgun and huge K-9 and we both thought we were gonna get our beads blown right off. This story has been blogged B4, but never the whole truth about the chain containing these MASON symbols, that in no way, I humanly could ever had had any access 2, I never was a lodge brother in this or any other clan, not in this present sequence of Michael Mountainpen dreams. Sarah is behind much more of many things, and I have no more time tonight to complete all or even close to all of what I really wish to say, this must wait 4 later on in the week.

They almost took my job from me this past weekend, and made my time there at work, another total freaking Dogtown-Hell!!!!! Then this morning 8 minutes shy of the opening Dow Jones bell, at 9:22 AM, the MILITUFORCE, the MO, the US MILITARY, whatever is going on and I have no way of ever totally knowing these details, but they flew a loud and crash level bunch of residence-zenithing military rumbling aircraft over me, awakening me, and totally violating my CIVIL, CONSTITUTIONAL, AND HUMAN RIGHTS. Every day for 2 weeks, it has been constant sky siege, and yet basically zip and nada pussy command. Until this reverses and changes back to the norm, they know they have me right by my fun circles. I just wanna know where the local and state police and the authorities R, I never ever even C them around anymore. Only when they follow me to and from work or errand places on rare occasions, do I ever C a police car any more. Where R they, did they all get spirited off to the BRIGGBASE????????

GOOGLE, SATELITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, WORLD LABORATORIES, this is an official web document. This web logging or blogging text is an official document that is voluntarily sworn by me to be totally the full truth with no omissions or additions. The great Sarah spoke 2 me and told me that my markets, the young, those that may believe me, will B filtered away from my and her great message that this planet needs 2 hear, should I persist in my profanity, so U will C that I obey my great teen queen, and no more profanity will exist in these words. These words I claim to also all B co-copyrighted MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, along with the Internet and Google search engine system of the present time.

END TRANSMISSION OF DATFILE #XXV, CU soon my lovely long brown haired huge chocolate brown eyed KALI, COW, Callio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: