Wednesday, December 29, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0051

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL, BOOK-CHAPTER 0051
WORLD LABORATORIES SYSTEMS
SEND-BACK-TEXT DATE AND TIME FILE: 122910.582
BLOG SUBTITLE: “UNDER MOTHER FUCKING DEATH SIEGE”


BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well here we go Mister Fort Pierce, Florida Mayor, and I will make an appointment 2 come in and talk with U very soon. I can C the library here having all the facilities in constant use on Saturdays, and am now willing 2 hand this fucking diseased EVIL EMPIRE their huge and continual and fucking unrelenting stock market Wall Street endless weekly gains at my mother fucking expense by not being able 2 fucking blog on Saturdays or Sundays, or Mondays with this cheapskate library system down here in sunny ass Florida, but now at 2 in the afternoon on a Wednesday, the middle week, 2 have all the word processors in use all over again, no, this is mother fucking bull shit as far as I’m fucking concerned, YO. The jerk off next 2 me after I finally have this one is not using it 4 writing, but is sitting fucking here listening 2 his music, and I’m reporting this 4 all the fucking good that it will do me, when I leave here today, 2 the fucking front desk. Music listening through headphones is done on internet connected machines, not the only 4 precious word machines, and this is just 2 fuck with me, but U all have not heard anything yet as this is just the very start of this death siege and how all the shit in the mother fucking universe is in fact being done 2 fuck with me and screw up my mother fucking life.

Vicious CHEMTRAILING is horrendous and fucking totally monstrous along with loud private shit airplanes all around me stalking me, paranoid mother fucker McCoy Deadball Donner. 2 out of many countless good websites prove beyond any doubt that this is a real fucking attack on me, not some ranting pleas 4 help or psychotic mother fucking delusions: www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/. They not only made me sick as hell, but literally injured a powerful and great person, 4 the dummies that do not know what or who is being discussed here, my blogs of 2010 tell it all with little room 4 any heavy speculation or clue hunting, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday was the start and not all that bad, but today, the attack is BOTH MAJOR AND BRUTAL, IT IS AN ALL OUT ASSAULT ON MY CIVIL MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS, just in case anyone could ever care in the least over at the freaking ACLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLD U GINA, AND TOLD U EVERYONE ELSE, that as long and ling and Henry angry men Fonda tape magical sonic inserts, that THEY HAVE ME 2 ENDLESSLY FUCKING PICK ON AN PUMMEL AND PERSECUTE, the DOW JONES STOCK MARKET OF THE EVIL WALL STREET IN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, WILL ENDLESSLY GAIN AND PROFIT AND GET ITS WAY, ALWAYS AND FOREVER, SO GO AHEAD AND B DUMB AND FOOLISH PEEPS, LAUGH, DON’T BELIEVE A MOTHER FUCKING WORD THAT I SAY, BUT IN TIME, THIS SHIT WILL ALL COME BACK 2 HAUNT ALL OF U, MARK MY MOTHER FUCKING WORDS, JUST GIVE IT TIME, AND U AND YOUR LOVED ONES WILL ALL WISH 2 THE GODS THAT U HAD LISTENED 2 THE FUCKING MOUNTAINPEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC SYSTEM, YOUR CREATOR IS UNDER A HORIFFIC DEATH SIEGE FROM HIS MONSTROUS FUCKING ENEMIES, OPEN COMMAND ON ALL GENERAL ORDERS AND G-7. Use all technologies, ADT and ZDT, and use all pertinent special and general orders and commands. This is a scan of all peeps making my life total fucking hell, and all of those who they love and hold dear 2 them as well. Scan and prepare an image-object. Crush this and place it on your TRANSPOWER BLOCK. Computer, hear the old style telephone-tones once used by me your creator, now through these typed words on these electronic machines that R all run and controlled totally by the mighty and very evil and covert supernatural MILLIONTH-COUNCIL system of the ASTRAL-PLANE.

I was only going 2 let a few small things out today, but this siege has prompted me 2 do otherfuckingwise. First, my residence is a hell-hole whole dump and April Lee is a total slumlord as well as a crook. This so called charitable organization that has supposedly helped me is a total joke. All of these places R, they merely serve 2 line the pockets of a few fat cats at the top that own the places such as these and R able 2 draw huge salaries as well as tax exempt expense accounts. Peeps R so dumb and they all make me so sick. U all fall 4 it when some hot shot star donates something or does something philanthropic. They were told that by doing this it not only will save them money on their income taxes, but will bring them more notoriety and more money, our so called system is and will always B totally crooked, it is a ‘money chases money’ and ‘poverty chases poverty’ system, from which there never can B any possible escape.

Paul Pedersen of Studio Park Records, my crooked EX business partner from ‘Hicksville’, New Jersey, said 2 me once that I am playing my Morianity 2 the roaches, when he saw how I would let an open end phone circuit play tape recorded parts of my life journal, after all the ‘dee-dee-dee-dee-dee’ sounds all stop after taking a phone off of the hook. Well Paul, then explain 2 me YI hear talking and all sorts of sounds ‘out there’ and even was responsible 4 starting the very first chatroom, long B4 computer internet was used back B4 my train trip down 2 Florida-1 shortly shy of Christmas 1983, ol’ buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! All this shit is all on previous mother fucking blogs, all up there 4 the world 2 C and know about.

Remember the Carlisle, Pennsylvania trip back in June of 1996, actually there were 2 of them, but the 2nd one caused the huge problems that all resulted immediately following returning back 2 New Jersey? Remember the strange young child that messed with me while I was attempting 2 telephone my mom from the payphone along the road? Remember how he kept telling me 2 look at my tire rim? Now it is time 4 the record 2B updated on just what I know about all of this shit. I talked about something years B4 internet again, and one of its many things called ‘kids-net’, and called this thing, CHILDNET. NET being short 4 a networking is not some new thing that was born of the internet computer age folks, U can’t B dumb enough 2 disagree with me on this. A dangerous cult exists and has since around the time of the fucking Second-World-War. It was run by a powerful bunch of peeps that later became powerful wealthy bootleggers. They learned from a secret ASTRAL-PLANE run society, that SATAN or any name anyone would like 2 assign 2 this somewhat mythical yet real fellow, has the ability but not the permission, 2 do a very strange thing. Doing this thing brings power 2 the doer of this deed beyond anyone’s dream of avarice and greed. U literally need 2 separate the real U inside and learn 2 travel around in it, but not travel in space or time, but in space-time-mind. When U can accomplish the mastering of this art form, U can move onto the Astral Plane and visit any large city there in this Catholic called Purgatory System of existence-condition. The trick is remembering consciously and becoming a duality, and eventually, practice lowering the atomic speed or vibration of the STM that makes up this new condition. Doing so will make U wake up inside the very core of a star. Astral cities R physical world stars. The energies of these entities all interacting together there create what on a human world level is called, nuclear fusion. 2 men, Gallagher and Kennedy, by sir name, started this total secret society, and funded it with all sorts of Satanic and criminal activity, the sale of illegal alcohol and the sale of children into torture and bondage, even full sexual slavery and eventual human sacrifice. I could say a million more things but dare not as many know, this easily could become my final day here on this Earth should I type on. Still, a not so fine Irish gentleman by the name of Robert McGuire was trusted with this organization, and later still, his son, the current half owner of the Atlantic City Irish Pub, on Saint James Place. How many peeps in the family as the cousins go out, that connect into this horror show, is unknown, I would not even want 2 begin 2 B cognizant of any of these monstrous fucking details. This foundation and groundwork however needed 2B laid down B4I could march this along 2 the point I feel needs B made right now, TODAY. In this Monsters Club of Robert McGuire Junior, run by the Millionth-Council, or empowered by it may B a more accurate terminology here, there R the chosen agent children, (CAC). The ‘Cacs’ is indeed a word used in super secret by these monsters. The boy telling me about my tire rim after it had just been damaged at the GATHERING PLACE, in Runnemede, New Jersey, in June of 1996, was a CAC. The strange boy who knew me earlier this year at the place where I am employed is also a CAC. So R many of his numerous friends who all R now living down here all around me. One of their favorite things that they enjoy doing 2 me at this present time and location of the HARVEST FOOD OUTREACH (www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/) where U will C my photo and story and it was all put up there without ever requesting my permission, and this truth I will gladly attest 2 in any legal proceedings at any future time under full pain and penalty of libel and or perjury charges, but one of their favorite things they enjoy doing 2 me Congressman and Julie, PERFECTLY LAYERED SONIC VIBRATIONS ALL NOTWITHSTANDING, YO, is 2 have me called “MAHM” constantly, just because my hair is a bit long. Everyone says it is total nonsense, they all have noticed it happens, and tell me that I no more look like a girl than the fucking man on the fucking moon does. The other day, both a coworker as well as myself, caught some children, that obviously R off 4 the Christmas holidays as normally my shift of 8 AM through 1 PM at least allows me not much usual kid-interaction, as I am off on weekends, and this means only when school break is on must I run into these little twat eating trouble makers. They were actually putting the adults that they were with, up 2 doing this, they said ask the lady over there, and the adults were saying, no that is a man, and the kids kept insisting until they got their way, and were smirking and laughing. My coworker just happened 2 observe the entire incident. This made many past bells of my life go off when he told me all of this later on while we were outside on our break time. When we went back inside, not 10 minutes later, he fell and injured himself and was taken 2 the local hospital. This is all done with child-net, and star-power. After I got home, I remembered many other times where this happened, and most of the time, there indeed were youngsters either present at the time, or that were with those particular customers back on summer break. Last summer, I cannot ever safely blog what happened with kids there, on 3 separate occasions. Don’t let your sick imaginations go into overdrive either any of U cops out there, only once was I, well, U know what, and I walked away without saying a word and never was bothered again. Still, I would love 2 get into specifics of many other things, especially one, and McGuire know precisely what I am talking about, don’t U, U sick diseased mother fucking puck head. The Exploratron visitor was another deal, but nobody can tell HER what 2 do, this is HER dollhouse.

B4 Billy went over 2 England, he told me that I should not worry about certain things, and he has all ready proven 2 me that he may very well B a lot more than he appears 2B, but not exactly what he claims 2B either, only time will B able 2 tell the results of all of this shit. One thing he made abundantly clear 2 me was that the subterranean forces and entities, that have destroyed my toilet and plumbing, and messed with my pipes, and brought up strange mini-droids from what he calls, “Center-Earth”, is not my imagination and has not been since this shit began early in 1987 in a place called Woodlyn, New Jersey, Mister Roddenberry, sir!!!!!!!!! I was living in a home there at 1700 Woodlyn Avenue, and many of U know about Jerry Madden’s wild daughter from long-past blogs. She appeared 2 me last night and would not let me escape out of a powerful interaction; causing me 2 miss an entire day of work and pay today. She moved 2 a place called Berlin, New Jersey, so don’t even get me going with this, OK, King Hitler Pharmacies????????? Details of this interaction R every bit as unbloggable as Gallagher, the Huntington hunting trip, and the triple homicide/suicide in Braintree, Massachusetts in February 1948. I will say that she is one hell of a fucking lover and French kisser however, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But back now 2 Billy, over in England. First, after posting up my blog SJ-CH-0050, the one B4 this one, I went 2 sleep and Scylla kicked the fucking crap out of me and then SHE said right 2 me, “If that song is not on the U-Tube by Christmas morning, I don’t have 2 pray 4 snow, as I will pour it down from MY GREAT CITY IN THE ASTRAL HEAVENS”, and this is a precise quotation peeps. Well, the song was not up there by Christmas morning, was it, BROWN EYED GIRL???????????????????

Let’s quickly talk about the many trips I have taken throughout hyperspace, without getting at all specific about the trips themselves. They all seem 2 have a common theme. The one where I was back at my high school in 1968 and insisting that I belong in 1997 when really it was 1996 that I was asleep in, the young African-American males were determined 2 steal something that was in my possession, in my Saturn Automobile, my personal property. They did as U may or may not know. If they had not, things today would B quite different, Y not freaking ask Mister Ed Horse or Patty Puke, don’t fucking ask me folks. Start putting these pieced together, and stop being a bunch of cry-baby juvys. With the road trip that ended at the Phillies World Series Parade just over 2 years back, and all on the blogs at www.blogger.com/, a vehicle was used, both 2 drive 2 Boston, then 2 New York, then back 2 Philadelphia, all beginning in a place called time-traveling-Roddenberry-Pine Hill, New Jersey.
The Challenger Shuttle disaster explosion, involved a vehicle, a space vehicle instead of a road vehicle, but still, a vehicle nonetheless. We will stop here 2 let all of U just begin digesting some new shit here, believe me this is merely the entrance into new corridors that will lead us all into new and totally fascinating rooms and locations that will forever expand and open up the awareness of any true red blooded explorer out here. I do not hold Ed Himacane’s broken promise against him, if U want something done in this life, U either can do it yourself, or U can B endlessly disappointed. That simply put, is reality!!!!!!!!!

When I tell all of your secrets McGuire, and U murder me, I will then prove the entire thing is all real 2 a doubting dark and disbelieving sad ugly world and race of pathetic deluded losers on a one way path and track straight into hell and endless fucking misery, unless I can stop this runaway train first, right Howard Herby Zwonko Solomon? The problem now is proving that Paula King is also Herby and Zwonko. Take my word 4 this one peeps, she ain’t Howard, Howard always was and will B on a very special trip of his own.

But talking about Exploratron’s and somnambulism and STM, and the Millionth-Council, and the AP, and on and on we could most definitely go, has the ultimate dilemma of the believability factor. The only way 2 overcome this is 2 literally push these fucking bastards 2 a point where they will have 2 come right out in the open, and then the entire population of the planet will come 2C them all just 4 what they really R, devils, scum, filth bags, and the list go read on like a maggot-directory-who’s-who inside a hot July garbage truck. Time will due all these cock suckers in, I am not worried at all, just watch the blogs and the internet between now and Friday night, do that peeps.

I have never seen the library this mother fucking busy. I ended this blog originally here and will edit in some more shit while being forced 2 endure a long wait time 2 use the internet machines so that I can post this blog up 2 the sites, WORDPRESS and BLOGGER. The mother fuckers knew that I was hoping 2 post up a while B4 the closing bell on Wall Street. My prediction is that the FLYERS R WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING, I all ready know that the stinking market is flying UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, every stinking week, just as I SAID THAT IT WOULD, and this began ever since they struck me down in August, YES GOOD OLD FUCKING AUGUST, I do not hardly even remember this life altering event, but I knew deep down all along, that no “DREAM” could alter a persons’ life, it just was totally illogical 2 believe that, and sure fucking enough, THAT was not the case. Obviously here is indeed just what was the freaking case, YO. Dave and I drove into New York City 2C the group known as “NEW SHOES”. I decided 2 remain out in the car while he went in, he was the music freak, not me, I never gave 2 fucking shits about any of it. All that ever really interested me ever is getting AT THE TRUTH of everything. Along comes the most lovely young teenager that I ever saw, crossing the street right 2 left in front of me. I was in the passenger front seat because I was not used 2 driving in New York City traffic and after arriving there in the city, Dave agreed 2 take the wheel and we pulled over and switched seats. The story needs not B retold, it is all ready posted up. It is in fragmented hazy pieces, but I do remember parts of it. I remember that I would clearly remember it if not 4 the fact that about 10 days later around late afternoon while my mom was at her office job over in Philadelphia, there was a knock on my door and I opened it quite innocently and was instantly sprayed with what I refer 2 now as Doctor Rogers Nasal Spray. Watch t6he later made 2009 episode on the great Law & Order television show, and U will know Y it is referred 2 me as this. A man in a sort of circus clown suit entered and shut the door behind him, and along with him were a few other peeps. It is very hazy trying 2 get any good recall on this as well. However, 2 days give or take B4 this incident, I had written and recorded on the very same day, the song called, “REAL GOOD GIRL”, and THIS SONG left behind, unbeknown 2 these UFOTRUDERS, real world evidence that real ass shit did in fact take place, stuff that needed 2B undone, only it never was undone, and it never will B. I will let the so-called BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS B their own judge on that last statement that I make here, based on what I now tell U right here on this blog. A very powerful local church of my area made contact with me yesterday, through the back door, I will not dare blog these details 4 their sake, and yes, 4 mine as well. They R not only interested in my story of coming down 2 Florida, but they R a group oriented around the proper rearing of children. A man without any children in other words, should B of no interest 2 them, and they have gone 2 “great lengths 2 check me out”, I was told around 2PM yesterday. Now, what is this all about, my fiends and my friends? What do U have 2 add 2 these words, MISTER Richard Carpf and MISTER Donald Trump?????

Yes, the plot is thickening and thickening, with every surging move of the mighty Dow Jones Industrials, am I right or am I right folks, YO?????????????????? In any case, it is time 2 post this up now, and then go home, BRO. Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: