Saturday, December 3, 2011

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0280

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0280
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START BLOG:

In my discussions of this nightmare that I have been going through with the PARALLEL EVENT and the evil vile filthy monstrous WOMO, I have not recently told how a lot more than just the DOW JONES STOCKS, are part of this. So are the PHILADELPHIA SPORTS TEAMS, and it is all blogged about, all through many blogs in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. HURTING ME via persecution and constant continual covert harassment, causes the following parallel events to happen, way beyond any normal odds of non propensity.

DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS GO UP.
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WIN.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSE.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES LOSE.
PHILADELPHIA 76ERS LOSE.

When I am left alone by the WOMO-ENEMY, or when things go good for me in any way, then the reverse goes on a preponderance for occurrence. This means that when things get better for me that the:

DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS GO DOWN.
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS LOSE.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WIN.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES WIN.
PHILADELPHIA 76ERS WIN.

The nightmare around me is 99% wrapped up in the paragraph above. The dirt bag cheating FLYERS won back to back games, tonight and last night, and all because of this death siege on me that is worse than anything I have seen in perhaps my entire life, as I am thinking seriously of committing suicide every minute of the day. That is one way to know you are not imaging how mother fucking bad things are against you, believe me folks. Also, last night, the EAGLES were destroyed. FLYERS WIN/WIN, and EAGLES LOSE; and the stock market was up thousands of points last week. ALL OF THIS WAS SAID AND TOTALLY PREDICTED BY ME, AM I RIGHT OR NOT, GIANT GINA; MY LOVELY ARM BREAKER OF THE NINETEEN-NINETIES? Just as you said to me many times when we arm wrestled and you said you would pin me within a second or two, and after you slammed me down, you giant beautiful goddess you, “TOLD YOU”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL GINA, NOW I WILL TELL MY BLOGAUD (Blogging Audience). Yes folks, TOLD-UUUU this would all happen. This is the helliday-holiday, and the worst one I get as far as this annual siege is concerned, or THANKSGIVING. The Holiday may be officially over, but shit with this disease against me, begins ahead of the great THURSDAY each year; and it sure as fucking bullshit hell-fire goes beyond this day as well. My WOMO enemy loves to attack my innocent and pathetic little miserable fucking life on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING HOLIDAY HELLIDAY. For new readers, 'WOMO' stands for, WORLD OWNER MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES.

WOMO enemies have 'magically' broken my equalizer on my stereo. This is how THIS DIRT FILTH got their way with all of this, PROPERTY DAMAGE causes major EVIL EMPIRE as listed above with the various parallel event situations, or ICPE WEAPONRY. Merging both damaging my property with all of the other persecutions, noise, aerial, PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, or making people at work, as well as, all around my interaction; nasty with me, and hate me for no reason whatsoever. The list is endless, but you get the general drift of this lesson, hopefully, and whether you believe me or not is not important, or even read it, as getting it out to the world ELECTRONICALLY, is the power that really counts behind this, nothing else, YO. I know that MAGNESONIC is one and the same thing with me placing these words on blog websites, and it will only tolerate so much unfair hell perpetrated on me, and finally and eventually, gigantic earthquakes will rip shit apart all over the world, along with volcanoes spewing death and ash all over, tidal waves, storms, droughts, and all manner of retaliatory strikes against this EVIL EMPIRE.

On top of the property damage, these jerk offs next door blasted their music most of the day today. This is all something that began right after the computer key-worm virus somehow ended, and I no longer get my clock changed back to Pacific Time, or my IP-address turned to an address on 36th Avenue in San Mateo, California. This all stopped a couple months ago, and never resumed. Then Ann to0ld me it all happened the same time that Ding-man was put in the doghouse for cheating on MC with his Nickelodeon Nicky-teens. This all times out together with my being taken into an office and given lots of crazy shit, and told I could no longer talk to the parent-child counselor from 2:15-2:30 PM-EST on Wednesdays. I never started this, it was forced on me by a lady at the harvest named Linda. She twisted my arm to talk to him. Remember folks, things are always done to me, then it is always my fucking fault, I should be totally fucking used to this by now, but I cannot get used to unfair treatment despite having it applied against me for precisely 57 years, as this is my birthday today, 12/04. Still, if this was the only weird wild thing that happened in 2011 or in any other prior year as well, for that fucking matter; I would give an arm, a leg, an eye, an ear, and all of my rotting teeth. Dawn was struck with that old TOOTHACHE-MAJOR button, just as I am, back at the two residences where they had me kidnapped under Stockholm Syndrome, and by the way, I swear this is all true and real under all and any legal penalties for perjury and or libel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take me to fucking court. As for JC PENNEY, they have, I owe them money and cannot afford to pay it right now and must tell a judge this later this month. I fully intend to make good on all my debts when I can but first I need to go to work overseas and work private non-military security, and get as fat ass paycheck and get the mother fucking hell of this stupid disability, the worst mistake I ever made, going on it in the first place, forever putting my fucking credibility down the mother fucking ass toilet, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poison in the sky has made me cough and sneeze, have a nasty sore Grant Avenue Copyrighted throat, and many other flu-like symptoms. Elect you Donnie? Are you serious my friend. I might have a dry throat from CHEMTRAILS, and magic tricks out the ass, but I really do not think America wants to entrust the top dog job to a dude who believes I can physically travel in time, because of a lousy song I sent early in 1981 to the US © Office. You are a total buffoon my friend, but should you get close; then I will be forced to send to the entire press, total proof, that you did several things to me; and that you personally believe this silliness about me. IT IS ALL PARLOR TRICKS, you need to talk to Patty Jane, bud!!! I think you convinced my daughter this nonsense,m and it is not like her to believe in silly nonsense. My car might get up to 110 on the highway if the wind is not against me, that is miles per hour, not second. Time is moving very fast. To equal it so that it would appear to be standing still, you need to catch time at about 186,282 miles per second. To make it reverse back behind you, you need to get up around 34 billion, seven hundred million miles per second. IT WAS ALL A TRICK, DUMB-DUMB, learn to laugh, take a lesson from another tower crook, and don't both ride the same elevator without first checking out the weight capacity. You really do not think I know some stuff, this amazes me. I have lots of spare time on my hands, and necessity is indeed the biological mother of invention. See if Richard Marcucci agrees with that one, Donnie boy, and watch the wind.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM----NO----I do not need to keep doing that. Sooner or later, just as love will get us all, or so says the great RIAA, so will Maggie. It will definitely only tolerate so much evil shit done to me, and then one day while you all sleep and party or whatever you may be doing, BING-BANG-BOOM, and good night to the fucking nurses, right John McDowell Onechance????????????BYE-BYE butt-wipes of America, & say hello to the meteors soon.


One more thing I will say folks. I despise certain peeps who have injured me and my peeps very badly. Most people would have murdered them by now, but NOBODY is worth going to jail over, and if your dam ego can tolerate this, not even you, MISTER TOWERWIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG:

No comments: