Thursday, December 8, 2011

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0284

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0284
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
DATFILE: 120811.565
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO/
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, SOSO-WEIN-SSDD”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN----(C) 2006-2011
ALL STATEMENTS MADE HEREIN ARE SELF SWORN
VOLUINTRARY OATHS, INDER FULL WEIGHT AND
PENALTIES FOR CHARGES OF PURJERY, SLANDER, AND LIBEL.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


For 57 mother fucking years, the WOMO scum trash bottom feeders times ten tot he power of a quadrillion, have done nothing other than sit around 24/7/365.2422, year in and year old, trying to figure out ways of making my life a continuous and constant living fucking nightmare hell disaster cubed, and they have been amazingly and unfathomably successful at their career.

Late last night around eleven or just after this, PM-EST, the attack began slowly, and is monstrously building, as I speak and type. It was both my trash-ass nabes that were active last night after several days of relative peace and quiet. Then today at just past Jane Bitch Clock-Sleaze-Disease, and shy of q quarter passt one, about twenty minutes ago, a fire alarm knocked me suddenly right out of my shoes, and exactly when I was telling Diana that I will never understand or really know the great SARAH-STACEY-JEHOVAH-KRASSLE. As I then went onto tell he over the telephone, the details of even how the great SSJK told me on Viqueens Island or 'VI', that indeed, I do not know anything about HER, and only think that I do, BOOM, the fire alarm attack went blaring off at me, breaking my trance. This was a definite attack, as it was off within five minutes, and there were no firemen or firetrucks here on the premises to disarm it, so it had to be generated by the HA or somebody who is all part of the conspiracy of driving me mad and never “GIVING ME A MOMENTS' OEACE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AGENT CONDOR AND AGENT FALCON, OF WPIX CHANNEL ELEVEN (11), NEW YORK CITY TELEVISION STATION, QUOTED DIRECTLY FROM THEIR 1988 DOCUMENTARY CALLED, UFO-THE COVER-UP”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big news, is that I have huge proof that I am taking over to the sheriff of my county, that someone is making my life hell, so the fur is about to fucking fly. It is electronic evidence and proof that my rights under the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION are being not only viciously violated and my civil rights trampled upon, but shows the who-what-when-why details of many things, so soon, very soon my fucking friends, lots of heads will roll, and this EVIL EMPIRE will be sorry. I have proof that I am under illegal surveillance, as well as electronic attacks that destroy all of my property, injure my physical health, and even block any radio stations from being received, and here I am up here on the 6th fl;oor, high above all the other peeps around me who tell me that they can receive and enjoy the Vero Beach Christmas Station, while my right to enjoy this music and festive season is being eviscerated.

No great Sarah-Stacey, I do not indeed, because you have played your endless silly teenaged games with me, so if you are looking for an argument from THAT-BOY, about what you said to me on VI, forget it SWEET-TEA, as we are in total agreement. I know about as much about you and what you are up to with me, as I know the insides of the arteries of Pope Benny-16!!!!

END TRANNY, SWEET LOVELY BUTT-WIPING GRANNY, WHAAAAAAAAAA!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMagnesoniCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:

IF YOU DO NOT SCAN, ATTACK, AND DESTROY MY HORRENDOUS ENEMIES, THIS PLANET WILL BLOW UP INTO TINY PEBBLES!

No comments: