Monday, November 5, 2007

BC# 1 DATFILE XIV

RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL [non-Eagles] Football, BLOG #31
One and the Same Thing as Chapter Blog or CB #1
DATFILE XIV 110507.755 BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT – INTERNET VERSION – CB #1

I am being hit hard by the VIOLATORS OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS, World Tribunal, at THE HAGUE.
I am being hit hard by the VIOLATORS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, ACLU.
I am being hit hard by the VIOLATORS OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, re-traced founding fathers in the 27th century AD, if UR getting this message on the SWIS.

My home theater is being hit over and over again FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISION, and it is your duty 2 protect innocent citizens from being FISA or any covert-black agency persecuted, when there is no moral or reason by the law, legitimately 4 the procurement of this evil twisted and demonic behavior.

I do not have 2 tell U that on Friday was off the scale bad. LAW AND ORDER is great, the show and the system, 2 a point, but when people use it 2 shut me up and attempt 2 destroy and whack my first amendment rights under the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, then this is where the line should B drawn, IMHO. The L&O show, with the Iraqi News Correspondent, I quote him in the so-called fictional depictment of the way I am sure that the Pentagon indeed does operate, the man who shot himself and attempted 2 blame the soldier, and this is what he said, “What methods won’t the Pentagon go 2 in order 2 shut me up”. Pal, wow, do I feel like U in character on that episode, as I sent my stuff to the Copyright Office last Wednesday, and all of Dogtown, not Dgtown, sahwee, another PBE, broke efing loose!!!!!!!!! I was shot in the library of Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG, by some kind of teck-system that causes agony 2 the stomach and instantly blows your bowels apart, and I have been with many friends over the years when shot with this weapon of covert black agency demonism, and it missed me and it was the one I was with that caught this evil power done against me 4 damn near 22 MW years now. Friday, the internet and computer was taken away from Ed Himacane. I may as well tell U now, he in my opinion, is being viciously punished under the Meagan’s Law system. I am all 4 child or any sex offenders, being punished, but this man is not guilty of anything except a couple of his girlfriends sons under age 18, happening to turn on his computer and view a cartoon of an unclothed lady, animation for the gods sake, and he was in the other room with his girl innocently drinking a cup of coffee, wow, lets fry the son of a bitch murdering kidnapping thief in the Diana Chair. The people that R in charge of legislating in this country would not know what to do with real honest justice if it came up and bit them squarely in the pinch cheeks. I was molested in July of 1970 by Thomas J Reale down on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, did he ever have 2 make any restitution 2 me 4 screwing up a large part of my young life, connected in with powers in the Atlantic City system, Dogtown, what do U think??????????????????? This was a plot do stop my telling my pathetic story, and force me back 2 the library. I know I am not a paranoid psychotic freak. This stuff has happened with me constantly and continually for my entire mortal world MW life and I will B 53 years of age on the 4th, just 29 more days Elmer bwaby-wuv Fudd.

Last night the home theatre was struck at just past quarter shy of two AM, and then later around half past five this afternoon, plus 3 hours later from the start of this electronic utility MILLIONTH COUNCIL [MILLIONTOUNCIL] SIEGE, A 360 WATT KARAOKE STEREO SET went on all by itself and started 2 play. Spooky event to B laying down in your dark room at 12 shy of five AM and have this set shoot on and start to play straight out of the fucking TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE where the saucer lands in the snow near the diner, and everyone was attempting 2 figure out who in the diner came off of a traveling bus, verses who the supposed alien from Venus or Mars was, a great show, until it invades your [real] life. Someday, I will tell things about the phase 4 and higher phased realities, detailed matters involving EXPLORATRONICS, and much more rapies and germiblows.

Now the attack with horrific bowel blow out death beams on Wednesday, was followed by another horrendous time at the ATLANTIC COUNTY PROSECUTORS OFFICE on Thursday while trying 2 get a closure on Paula King’s 2nd cousin once removed Dawnie, on her sentencing. It is the lawyer that keeps causing these seemingly endless postponements, and it is starting 2 really tick off Judge Conner, a strict and very good judge, he has my vote, he realizes that people with substance abuse problems need sometimes to learn that penalties as well as programs await those that refuse to abide by society’s laws. U cannot go around hitting and spitting on police officers, and as for what goes on in the city of brotherly love, we will not even go there, it turns my stomach. I hope that big ape with the tattoo that shot and killed that nice officer gets blown 2 kingdom ass come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that this silliness about mans laws and gods laws is as mythical as anything ever could B. Everything comes from the gods, and any King or Queen on the MW, or any head or heads of any sovereign nation that basically believe in the ten commandments and basically this means law and order and consequences, is licensed by the astral plane to try, judge, and carry out sentencing. Laws R laws, this is not a rule book all though it is. It is a set of rules that come with “legal” penalties 4 the violation of them, whereas rules may or may not have penalties when broken, this is all that separates rule and law. Tell your child not 2 do something or a punishment will result, and like many parents, it never comes, and U know what happens real quick. The child comes 2 learn that it is OK to break the rules that his or her parents R setting down. Mosaic Law came to the physical world through Moses on Mount Sinai thousand of years ago, and man merely copies them and adds basic elaborations around them that fit each time period and society that they R imposed upon. Enough about all of this, but then Friday, Ed gets a visit and got caught with the internet on, it seems, he is allowed 2 own a computer, but was not sure whether he was able 2 use the internet. I know 4 a fact, and I should know being a victim of molestation at the age of 15 ½, that he uses the computer to do banking and get legitimate e-mails, order music and movies completely legally, as my Capital One statements reflect on my Visa Card, the $18 dollars and some change on each of my monthly statements, this fee for the famous NETFLIX movie club. Then he helped me 2 create my website, www.morianity-foundation.com , and posts my blogs and runs a word program so that I can write them up 4 posting either on www.blogger.com. Or the www.mysteries.com sites. Now the computer is over at Ann Silva’s place, this is totally legitimate, and does not inconvenience us much, and even his parole officer said that this is legally OK 2 do. None of us here R trying 2 get or molest anybody nor in any way interact with any underage persons. I am on a serious life mission, to tell my nightmare story to the world of today and especially tomorrow, through the invention eventually of distance delay technology. Every week, girls as young as late teens flirt with me and I just look the other way. I have never seen Ed misbehave either, not in any way, except 4 that terrible cup of coffee in the kitchen with his girlfriend years ago, but then, I did not witness this Hitliristic event nor did I know Eddie yet.

So they R hurting my body with brutal beams and subsonics, ask any rock band if subsonics at high enough power cannot do this 2 people, also major utility attacks R back, lots of loud blotorshitcuckles R out on this cold November night, there must B a Flyers game tonight, and they will WIN ABND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, using this evil and Satanic ICPE against me. The Dow will keep going higher and higher and higher and higher using this same INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT AGAINST ME ENDLESSLY. And nobody believes me nor will listen 2 me, and I am not supposed 2 believe that I died and have gone to freaking Dogtown, Huh????????? What would U believe if this was indeed occurring in your pathetic whittle nightmare life!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

A huge weird FLASHMOB hit me on the way into my job on Sunday afternoon, and this does not include miserable loud shitass motor bikes all over all day and well into the night, TOTALLY FUCKING SINKING, WRECLING, RUINING, AND DERVISTATING MY POOR WHITTLE PATHETIC EAGLES FOOTBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle told me on the astral plane, that she cannot tell me anything here on this MW as this would violate her rule and law for her to do this. She does not speak on the MW to anyone ever, if U think this happened 2U, UR being deceived. Joseph Smith of the Mormon Church was on the astral plane and talking to her and some of her friends in her great city, one of which is Shlajemuxpa If SSJK does tell things to a human that appears 2B projected or in a TTH [THIRD-THING-HAPPENING], Evantide Moroni Shamdelll and yes, 3 [L’s] not a typo, there R many astral plane names and words that have 3 and even 4 back to back letters. The city name or ASTRALLY, the CITYNAME, all one word, or permission to enter the great city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, is most of the time with some exceptions, the third of names when total name amount is between 4 and 7. Whenever the great SSJKK speaks to someone on the ASTRAL P_)LANE, the true spelling, or MW PLANE, UR either ‘projected’ or in a TTH [THIRD THING HAPPENING] and this does not violate scripture and law. Most of the time, conscious memory blocks out any astral communications, especially if UR speaking to a VI-QUEEN, a good friend of the great SAR, [ANGELS, in church lingo], or the great ALL MIGHTY SARAH KRASSLE herself. With me, the other day, I remember being told that I was not upline but the me that Sarah’s thought now has downlined into this entire multiverse, was with her when she and I were both 80 years old, and we were attending a funeral of a man named Apollo Lester and was told 4 now not 2 print his third and last name, but we were at his funeral. He was 10 years older, and had just died of a massive heart attack, being age 90 years. He had pined away for Sarah Krassle’s love all his life. I had gone down 2 the Trinidad Motel in Atlantic City in this upline world, and had befriended her in a small way, and then she got on the bus at the Pleasantville Main Street Waterworks, www.acmua.com and instead of this event never happening here when I was nineteen, only she and her friends/gang threw icy snow balls at the window while the bus passed the water company, and the one thrown by her busted out the entire bus window, filling my mother and my face with glass bits and snow. We never sued, another story 4 another blog, but in this upline, she was not with her gang of girlfriends, and I was not with my mom, and she got on the bus and sat next to me, and from there, a love affair ensued, and never looked back, but Mr. Lester was angry and on 4 occasions tried to kill me, eventually ending up sentenced 12 ½-40 years, and was a bad prisoner, going in at the age of 37, and murdering another prisoner on two separate occasions, and was still doing time in this upline world penitentiary when he reached the age of 90 where he died of a massive and fatal heart attack, but we were permitted 2 go his funeral and he was cremated. The thought that made this entire downlined multiverse was when she was sitting in the viewing pew with me, and thought of how we had met and fell in love, and how this older guy had always wanted her and was major angry and jealous of me ever since we began dating. She will not reveal Y her thought caused me 2B downlined in so much pain while Mr. Lester became the devil in our world and has such great power, and of course his motive now is quite crystal clear as 2Y he is making it his personal constant mission 2 wipe me out and cause me infinite misery. Stacey said 2 me that when I am more ready, she will let me know the rest of this truth as 2YI have 2B in this absolute low and he gets 2B in this absolute high over and above me here in her downlined thought reality, or our entire multiverse.

There is much to talk about, U have not been told squat about my life as Mountainpen, not squat, I could tell U things 2 night that probably would lead to the end of the world. END TRANSMISSION.

Google-Swis-World Lab of two-three-oh-one OFFICIAL WEB DOCUMENTATION, and co-copy written by MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN. All blogging texts and website information is protected in the Library of Congress US Office of Copyrights, if these 2 names R on these blogs and or website www.morianity-foundation.com.
DYING MANS UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION: All names and groups listed on any and on blogs R2B fully investigated should IB murdered, as they all have played parts in my death, in various degrees and ways, and I swear this as a legal oath, subject to perjury charges and penalties. END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: