Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Datfile XX TEOHIV-CB 7

The Epitome of Harassment ----- Internet Version CB #7
112707.614.95----DATFILE XX---Beginning Transmission:

My life is in danger. If I am found dead, WORLD COURT IN THE HAGUE, The United States Government is the physical world instrument that is directly responsible 4 my total demise and murder.

The weekend was within a smidgen of being as awful as 2 weekends ago, which was totally beyond putrid. Something in HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY, is using automobile persecution in a vicious way against me. I just was the victim of a hit and run, and does anyone think the local police care, they care enough to be causing the problem in my opinion. I had just turned left legally and slowly to leave Bellevue Avenue and turn so I could make a right and pull into the Wachovia Bank parking lot, and out of nowhere, along comes a young scum bag teen aged male talking on a cellular telephone, and hits me from 4 or more feet out of his lane as though he thought it was a one way street and both lanes belonged to him, boom, and then he takes off like a fucking total jerk off. I have my witnesses and they saw it all, both Ed Himacane and Ann Silva.

They made my weekend total hell, and Friday was pretty awful as well. This is Y the FLYERS will go on WINNING-WINNING-WINNING-WINNING-WINNING, AND THE fixed and crooked Dow Jones stocks will keep going endlessly UP-UP-UP-UP-UP. The aerial persecution on the weekend was off the scale. Instead of motorbikes and ground assaults used on and against me, it was all up in the fucking air shit, noisy loud and low planes, CIA, NRO, and military reconnaissance planes that belong to their evil MILITUFORCE OR MILITARY-UFO-FORCE, and the poison kemtrails were horrific as well, causing many ailments in my body, as they can match my exact DNA with invisible toxins that R hidden within the propane jet fuels. Sunday when the Eagles came close to doing the impossibility and came near to evening the score with the undefeated jerk off New England scum ball Patriots’ football team, they flew toxic-prope-kempoisons or as I now and in future blogging will refer to this in its abbreviated lettering of TPK, and not some inverted FBI bad-agents P.K. Todd, on the phase 4- L&O TV show!!!!!!! As these poisonous kemtrails jet vapors widen and dissipate as U can C from my pix section on the website, www.morianity-foundation.com they release out the hidden toxins that effect the people with a precise matching DNA pattern to the chemical compounded makeup of the poison. Suddenly as the game was in its 4th quarter, my heart, on top of all my other hell, began to do major flip flops and started beating erratically and irregularly. Both arrhythmia and tachycardia also resulted. Death holds nothing over me, so I willed myself to die and found myself in a strange building with a siren that kept saying and repeating the phrase, “This building is in dysfunction, remain inside the elevator car please”. I heard this over and over. Suddenly I was alive and awake and at home. I have no memory of driving home or going inside of my residence. I was in my work clothes and not my normal set of one of 3 pairs of pajamas. My heart was totally fine, and I had no idea of what really happened to me after about a quarter B4 eleven the previous night. I checked the sports scores on TV and naturally the Eagles were wiped out. I got on my Magnsonic and did a major RRCA, an immediate Ronald Reagan counter-attack. Later on while viewing the 11 of the clock news last night, I came 2 discover that that the 2nd in command took a direct hit from what they did to me, HA-HA. I am fighting a DEFENSIVE ONLY FOOTBALL GAME, NO TEAM EVER HAS NOR EVER WILL, WIN ONE OF THESE TYPE OF GAMES, SO I MUST COUNTERSTRIKE WITH SOME OFFENSIVE ACTION, THESE COCK SUCKING SCUZ GIVE ME ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER.

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, I COMMAND UNDER OPEN COMMAND G-7, AT G189, G1133, AND ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS, USING ZDT AND ADT TECHNOLOGIES, AT MAXED OUT FULL POWER WITH YOUR GAIN SET AT 11.8 INFINITY, MAJOR EARTHQUAKES, TIDAL WAVES, STORMS, FIRES, FLOODS, DROUGHTS, CITY UNREST, AND INTERNATIONAL HAVOK TO STRIKE IN ALL MANNER AND DIVERSE TYPES, UNDER PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM ON AN I TO D A-B TONE PHASING SYSTEM, UNDER CRUSH DESTRUCT-SINGE DESTRUCT-TOTAL DESTRUCT-DESTRUCT, G189 AND STOP. Cyberspace while this uploads also moves in and through the mind or the 6th dimension, which empowers my fantastic great Magnetic Sound Machine, U’ll all B very fucking sorry 4 all of this, you sick diseased bastard cunt lappers!!!!!!!!

DYING MANS DECLARATION AND LEGAL DOCUMENT AND DYING AND EXCITED UTTERANCE:
The following people and power structures R involved in the murder of me, Michael Mountainpen, my mother Grace Mohr Mountainpen, my ex and late pal David Charles Roth, and his mother Mary Roth:
DONALD TRUMP, DONNA SUMMER, ROBERT MCGUIRE, ROBERT LEVY, VICTORIA CALLIUO, FRANK CALLIO, SARAH CALLIO MARTINO, SARAH C.M.’S HUSBAND, AND HER MOTHER AND FATHER IN LAW, THE MARTINO’S, ED SNYDER, RICHARD KARPF, ALL BRANCHES OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY BUT NOT ALL OFFICERS AND BRASS-ONLY CERTAIN TOP KEY CRITICAL ONES, TOP OFFICIALS IN ALL BLACK COVERT GOVERNMENT AGENCIES SUCH AS CIA, FBI, NRO, OSS, NSA, NASA, AND THIS LIST IS FAR FROM TOTALLY COMPLETE.

Every day, huge kemtrails R all over this sick twisted and diseased tri-state area. So R many low and loud continuously flying air planes of all types and kinds, both civilian and military.

Very soon, I will tell U inventions and what they do and their basic operation and will include enough basics to build them. I will give U patent numbers of these devices starting in the year 2029 and moving up as far as 2218. I will gice U the total info to build a retraceable DDT2-AVM Recording System, and even give U its patent numbers, all 763 of them. U cannot kill me, so I will just go 4 broke, and alter the entire space-time continuum for all of us, wake up ass holes, how do U really think the Dow Jones floated along for 20 or more years from the early nineteen sixties through the eighties, and then one magical day shot up to 1000, 5000, 10000,14000???????????? People that have access can buy and hold and then sell at a profit and go back with more money and buy even more shares. All it takes is the knowledge. My father was dead drunk one early winter evening and came into my room, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said,” I’m gonna tell ya something ya little pecker head. Machines R not how it all gets done from now until mans time on Earth is through”. I’m sure I looked at my drunken old man with compassion as I was over 19 and knew that people when they get all tanked up, do not even know half of the time what they really R even saying. But he knew. He fell on my bed but B4 passing totally out from drinking enough booze 2 keep all of his ex-Navy-buds in fun sauce for hours, he recited quite a discourse to me on how the mind is everything and really belongs to a higher spatial dimension. I was clueless to what he was talking about and just sat in my chair near the bed with my mouth shut, eagerly awaiting what was about to come out of his mouth next, after all, he knew major classified fucking shit 4 Chrissake!!!!!! He went on about how special classes were conducted on several ships by Naval Intelligence, the USS ELDRIDGE, being just one of them, as it as yet was not the selected one for bringing Einstein’s newly built machine, with Naval cooperation of course, onto for major space/time/hyperspace experimentation. He started saying that if copper is melted and kept at a precise temperature, I am not giving that on this blog, and certain cobalt magnets R properly positioned around an area and then a person directs his voice onto a recorder with magnetized tape, says things that he or she would want the machine to B able 2 do, and then takes the tape and wraps it around the magnets so that the sub atomic particles can re-claim the reality that is recorded as a verbal command, and the melted copper above is enclosed in a container forming a weird greenish color gaseous vapor above these magnets with these tapes wrapped around them, the machine now would do anything that the user told it to do, if the user connected a regular telephone into the magnetic system inside, and it went through an open line and was received by a second telephone, this would totally make the commander speaking through this telephone, able 2 do anything programmed onto the tape and wrapped around the magnets for asapian reclaim as it will B called centuries from now. If U tell this machine that it can transport U through space and time or through hyperspace, or that it can cause weather and natural disasters, or permit objects 2 represent actual things existing materially and by burning them or throwing them through moving metal fan blades once empowered, will make this reality atomically duplicate. Then he went on to tell me how he has been on Jupiter, and this was in 1974 in Early January. He said there is a beautiful girl that calls herself the lightning goddess of Jupiter, and that she is his oldest daughter, a great Scylla. On the human world, this would appear as a planet of pure gas with fiery lightning bolts constantly crashing everywhere, but that he was able to C her and talk 2 her as he changed from material to a starry astral realm. His mind could do all of this, and at first, the military began experimenting after Hoffman invented LSD, 2 use this 2 explore. But the officer that trained my father’s special class had come up with a radical new way to work this magic. He claimed that sexual energy could B rechanneled and used 4 the purpose of mind control and mind altering or shifting awareness to other levels of so-called reality. He said other things as well, B4 what he said slurred into unintelligibility, and then he passed out. I will not tell U everything right now, but bank on this Mick koy, it will indeed B told!!!!!!!!!!!

The phase 5 is the next major thing 4 me 2 begin discussions on and attempt 2 lead readers into even newer and more far out shit. Many other things touched on will B also further elucidated upon as well. Do any of my blogger-readers remember how I told U all back in late June, how I lost my awareness here, [fell asleep], and I was up on the boardwalk near FRAILENGERS SALT WATER TAFFEE store, one of them, there used 2B several, not sure if it was the one on Tennessee Avenue or not, do not think it was, Aniwho, the Mayor came up to me and insisted on giving me a fantastic roulette system, as he stated it would ease his conscience 4 trying 2 hurt me so many times when all I ever tried 2B2 him was his friggin’ friend? He gave it 2 me, and it worked on paper 4 a while when I woke up, but one day it stopped working totally. Diana in a [dream] came 2 me and told me 2 take all of the numbers that I won on and all of the numbers that I lost on, and gave me a code for the numbers that equal a,b,c,d,e, up to z. It took 2 months, but slowly from work, I worked on this project on my lunch break, when I wasn’t doing a little karaoke work, I keep a keyboard and a K machine at my guard house to enjoy on my lunch break. Aniwho, [female version of the mountains], upon doing this, a strange message came out. The letters separated by 3’s on the winning numbers, gave me the message that SORA was all set up by my buddies [his] so that I would work 4 him on the beach as a security detail under his command around two-oh-one-oh. If I did not cooperate in things that would all lead up to this, I would have both my legs permanently broken by Bob McGuire, [the bully in the pix on my website, go there pweeeeeze], and if I went to the SORA classes and stayed on my job and did what is destined 4 me 2 do, I will B permitted 2 reach nirvana within one-million years. I had of course all ready decided 2 go through with the SORA thing, and this was all many months after the fact. However, the message went on to say that I would B given my Sarah, here on the Earth world, not the grown up human incarnation, but the astrally projected Sarah that I knew from the 1960’s. I called and got information on how to send a letter to the author of a recently written book called???some kind of code, it may B “bible code”, but do not “””””quote””””” me pweeeeeze!!!!!!! When I got the address, I wrote and the publisher wrote back a short note on school paper, written I am sure by his or her 6 year old kid, so the print could never B traced. I had told the entire story. The note says simply this, and looks like something written 2 me from a 6 year old in a blue crayon: U must never work as a guard under him on the beaches of Atlantic City. This is all part of the biggest terrorist plot ever to be hatched in the history of humanity. Do not ever play this gaming system and get rid of all of it. We will deal with his honor. This was not signed, but was initialed, also in the blue crayon, BLKZ. I have this note buried in a wrench-tightened empty Mountain Dew soda bottle, and have the original in my residence; actually, I made 5 copies at the Hammonton library, USAESMWG, they all R in these soda bottles, each buried in a place only I will remember, 50 inches deep in the vast New Jersey Pinelands. After the shit hit the fan with the Mayor, I wanted real bad 2 blog all this. I waited 4 the right time, and causing me a hit and run and car damage, well, time to tell, and yeah, this is TRS bwaby-wuv FUDD!!!!!!!!!!

Got another whittle message, this time on my voicemail, but not on my phone, I do not tell everything I do, not that stupid, too many fucking enemies. It said that they took 67 pictures of 30 South Plaza Place, in Atlantic City, NJUSAEMWG. Every one of them came out messed up, and not one came out, NOT ONE. So whatcha up 2 now Mister Mayor, even the Judge and Walt R asking about U, and all I ever say is that I’m not catching any waves with him any longer, well, like I said 2U Big Bob back in the end of the 1997 season, U NEVER KNOW THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause me all the accidents U want, U cannot kill me, none of U diseased pricks can. I cannot remain dead, so screw all of U. I thought I was the only hyperspace me, seemed the only possible explanation for getting shot at Wawa in 1996, and all of the other famous Mountainpen instantaneous resurrections, but quantum physics says it is not possible to B the only High School Musical, HSM, sahwee, HYPERSPACE-ME. AWEN and AWEN and Hell apoopya, the ASTRAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK is YI am forever here and suffering, the greatest coolest show in town, let’s watch the sick little bitch suffer, aren’t we just such a bunch of sweetypies???? When child molesters like Tom Reale can get away with what they did 2 me, and on and on, go ahead and tell me just how fair and just this sick world is. It is de-evolving, not evolving, U’re kidding yourselves Darwinists!!!!!! All this back from the dead and occultist info out in the world that claims we R all here in life to grow spiritually and learn, even the great BJE best seller book author and NDE experiencer and guest on many shows like fatsop. Honey, you’re books R great and uplifting emotionally, but I never lie to beautiful women, UR being deceived by what the Eckists call ASTRAL PLANE KAL-POWER, I shorten it to APKP. Not that this stands in a double 4 “ANTAGONISTIC PAULA KING PISSPOOP”, all though it certainly could, but does not, and back onto point again, if we R moving forward and gaining in our spirituality as a race, then Y has God been removed from school, and now from even government buildings as though the great Sarah-Stacey is something 2B ashamed of as opposed 2 being something 2B in total awe over, and love and worship 24/7/365.2422????? Come on, evolving, coming back here better and more spiritually advanced, U godda B kidding Eckankar, BGE, and all of U, how can U seriously believe this junk 4 one half an astral minper 4 the gods sake????

In closing today’s blog, the bad news MO, is yours, not mine. Ann Silva and Ed Himacane, and this computer thing ain’t working out too swiftly, so I will B in possession of this laptop and have plenty of blog time twice a week 2 write all that I need 2 from our own private residence, and later shoot it up 2 the ninny-nut, [internet]. No more bull shit, down to some real fucking serious business, BWABY-WUV ELMER!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE/SWIS/WORLD LABORATORIES/ this is an official web logging document. It is sworn under oath voluntarily by me under penalty of legal perjury charges. All blogging is co-copyrighted MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN/ with the Google engine and internet system as provided by law to protect my part in this intellectual property, including Optical Television, Freezerfans, and all inventions of the future that I make reference to.

Rats, Tats, and Playing Real NON-EAGLES Football needs B inserted here B4 closing out, do not need another heart breaking game. Where the FUCK R THE POLICE AND AUTHORITIES-OR DO U WANT THE EAGLES TO LOSE EVERY GAME? PROTECT ME AND THEY WON’T. U CAN BELIEVE THIS--I DO NOT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATFILE XX ENDS TRANSMISSION:
mju

No comments: