Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DatfileXVII The Millionth Council and Me - CB #4

The Epitome of Harassment-Internet Version CB #4
DATFILE XVII 111307.627 BEGINNING TRANSMISSION

U cannot even begin 2 fathom how much hell these evil MILLIONTH COUNCIL put me through over the weekend and literally 4 two straight weeks. I will tell U things now that may, #1, get me locked up before midnight, #2, wreck the mind permanently of anyone reading what I tell today, and #3, get a visit from the CIA or a non optional visitation from the White House, and I will B more than happy 2 go, and tell anything, and get this efing nightmare stopped. I have done nothing wrong. I have committed no crimes. I have broken no laws. I am not against anyone. I do not advocate any civil disobedience, criminal or violent acts of any conceivable kind, nor any actions that in any way would B thought 2B a disloyal or unpatriotic act, nor do I agree in any way with those that R attempting to disrupt or overthrow the United States government. This government, all though great, has more than its share of troubles and woes without home grown crazies doing things to the negative against our great country. What people some day may come 2 learn about a military expression called a ‘SNAFU’, proves and verifies that human beings as well as any groupings of them that may form legislating bodies or governing structures or power structures, B it the powers of the great top church faiths, and or the governments that control major world power nations, still R all people, regular humans, that R absolutely susceptible individually to SDI or SIXTH DIMENSIONAL INFLUENCE. No one B it a small or large group of any type of authority here on the MW [mortal world], is COVERING UP some huge alien conspiracy or any other thing remotely similar. It is the [inter] and [trans] dimensional realities and the exploratrons that R doing these so-called paranormal things, and it also is these entities of energy-reality of varying forms, THAT R TOTALLY IN CHARGE OF COVERING UP THEIR EXISTENCE FROM THE PUBLIC HERE ON THE HUMAN MW. People can believe their silly ideas until the freaking cows and the brown eyed Kalios come home, and it will alter nothing. The world awaits the return of the Lord Jesus Christ 4 example, and should He indeed return to our time period, no one would believe it. No MW thing, will ever B connected with ASTRAL world things, as the 2 worlds only merge 4 small quick interchanges, never 2B a reality that lasts nor persists, by the very contrary and opposing natures of the way interactions operate on these planes, the phase two and three, or physical and astral.

Constant MC-ATTACKS, or Mickats 4 a new shortened word 2B added 2 my poor Russ dictionary, I do not recognize the change of centuries or my soul existence in two personalities using human concept, so bear with me as I do have a 300 year old habit of coining phrases and making up new words. Aniwho, the Millionth Council is one and the same thing here on the MW with electronic reality and all of the sub-parts or devices that R part of this electronic-reality. If I continue telling the true story of your All Mighty God, who I know and love with all of my being ness, Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle, or SSJKK 4 short, it will B only a matter of MW-4-D [TIME] B4 the internet picks it up and spell checkers all over eventually will not put wavy red lines under these typed groupings of letters, as they will eventually become accepted into the internet society. Then there R MC-FORCES that mess with this ELECTRONIC reality, and pull deals like the 18th Sorian question on the state exam for guards here in New Jersey, USAESMWG. I have had just in the last 5 days or less, more than a dozen small and large electrical and electronic incidences now, starting with power going out after turning on a device that in now way exceeded maximum wattage load capacity on that circuit. Yet 10 minutes later, boom, no TV, no DVD, no VCR, no light or anything that is also connected into this circuit. The circuit has a 15 amp breaker so 15 times 110 volts maxes the wattage out at roughly 1,650 watts, and the total even with the device I added brought it to just over 1000 watts. So Y did all of it blow out? So that the Flyers dirt ball hockey team would start going on a major bullish and winning run, and they have, and never looked back, right up and through last nights’ kick-ass game of 3 to 2. But this was only the start. They did the same thing 2 me that night at my guard shack, no Earthly reason 4 any of it, I know how 2 calculate wattage, and know the goddess of lightning or [electricity] herself as my truer higher reality of Duke Ricktafarius, of the great RICKTOWN in the Province of Olympia. This MC-SHIT went on and on, the next thing to B broken 4 absolutely no good reason was my portable cassette tape recorder, one minute it is fine, and the next, it is gone and broken as though it was just struck by a huge bolt of Diana Arteemis, ‘LIGHTNING’. Then power went out Monday morning 4 no reason at a different part of my residence, and was resumed later on in the day, like Copperfield magic, out with no apparent cause, and likewise restored again, nee-nee-nee-nee, nee-nee-nee-nee mister Serling!!!!!!!!! Still other electrical things occurred, it cannot all B blogged 4 lack of time today, but U get the picture that I am being big time freaking messed with.

Aerial persecution is worse than in the entire 25 years or so that this hell nightmare has been going on. A non stop chopper, small planes, military planes, and shaking choppers, follow me everywhere that I go, harass me at home and where I work, at Ann Silva’s place, at Eddie Himacane’s place, it has been worse the past ten days to two weeks than ever. Yet, NO PUSSY COMMAND AT ALL. It just is not kicking in. This occurs from time to time, but I can promise U all that Milituforce Otammites or [MO], can B totally assured and B braced, that it is only a matter of time, it always will eventually kick in, and this time when it does, YOU WILL ALL B SO VERY SORRY, U WILL LOOK BACK AT 2007 WHEN I GET ME A LOVELY WIFE SOON, AND U WILL WISH TO THE SHIT-GODS THAT U NEVER TOOK IT THIS FAR TO THE WALL WITH ME, ASS HOLES, not hoes, prior blogging errors, sahwee!!!!!!! No the total harassment and persecution on me is beyond available verbal descriptions. Words R great, but cannot go as far into deep spiritual realities as they would need 2 go in order 2 properly explain and describe the full truths and intensities behind some things, it goes into what is referred to ASTRALLY, as tongue babbling, as basically from the human perspective, U would need B in a small trance of a sort, and as U babble, the emotion behind U will effect and tune the tongue babble into various spiritual or astral plane languages or phase two communicative processes. My home is being shaken apart by choppers, the planes R constant, it never freaking shuts up, all hours of the day and the night, these diseased filth follow me while out, and seem 2 know every place I go even B4 I do, and every move I make and thought that I think, even B4 I do. Naturally, only astral worlders have these abilities, no Earthly military or government or black covert agencies could come close 2 pulling off anything even close to this. Everyone is searching 4 aliens and psychics and afterlife communicators, and on and on, and it all is ASTRAL PLANE stuff. As I sit here penning this right now at my great friend, Ann Silva’s pad, I am getting my normal daily ration of #18-Sorian aircrafts, and numerous other spurious occurrences. Spell checker gave me little green underlines to my entire previous sentence 4 whatever reason, this happens quite often. I know what I am saying, so screw your wavy green lines. Yes my Morians and Lessians alike, this was the absolute worst weekend these filthy rotten puke swallowing MO enemies have basically ever given 2 me. Calling it horrendous and or Hitleristic, says nothing unless I say horrendous and Hitleristic times ten to the exponent of 555 nonillion. The only reason that the Philadelphia Eagles won, is because after their loss, I typed my last week’s beginning blogs, as RATS, TATS, AND PLAYING REAL NON-EAGLES FOOTBALL, and I am not trying 2 get Ratatouille all excited. Sorry if I seem 2B copying your title, it is purely non intentional and coincidental. I somehow got through the weekend of Frankenstein’s worst nightmares,
And first thing Monday morning, they shook my residence with a horrific chopper, and again today Tuesday as well. They will not stop messing with my electricity, the body attacks and death beams R horrible also, and the death angels which had freaking slowed a bit, R now back on a nasty and major vengeance. In the majority of hyperspace, I am dying over and over again, and getting retraced over and over, and remember that virtually unlimited amounts of individual universes, all make up this one multiverse or upline thought wave of the great SSJKK. Likewise every thought and memory in our minds is connected in and through this mystical sixth dimension, and also downline endlessly creating not one but nearly endless groupings of downlines universes or a downlined multiverse. From here, I go to sleep, and dream many times into these downlined realities that get created from my mind, and this process of creation IS THE 6TH DIMENSION. We dream into all of our downlined multiverses, as this multiverse is one of Sarah-Stacey’s upline thought-memories. We do not do the creation or downlining of anything; this is all coming from this mysterious elevator room or the sixth dimension. Now some dreams R us moving into hyperspacial realities and varying time periods in our own universes or others in hyperspace, and we dream through the lives of others while they R conscious and living their actual lives, and then there is astral-dreaming, as each multiverse has its own one astral plane, where we can go directly into the upline thought, or SSJKK’s thought, merged as one combined thought. If this was not so, how could I have told U so much about this location or condition reality and show U real diagrams and layouts of these places there, again they R as real as the interactions of those there call 4 them 2B. Go to my website, all of it is up there, and soon, much more will B. This major Meagan crap setback hurt, and MO knows exactly how to impede all my planes. Meagan’s law is like anything else, I have existed 4 a long time, and can C a much bigger picture. I have watched 95% or better of American freedom, totally disappear over the past 25 years, interestingly enough, the basic same length of linear time that my situation has been ongoing with MO.

Friday night at work, the bowel attack was bad, and the electrical attack at the guard shack was bad, but then came the [on the job] attack itself. There were more jerk offs around than I had ever seen there in my nearly 3 years of employment at this work site. FLYERS WILL GO ON WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The markets will go UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U have heard me on more than one occasion give U the 4 HELL GROUPS used against me by scummy mother jamming MO: PEOPLE, ANIMALS, MACHINES, and WEATHER. Let me give some kind of example. First, remember the dog that fucked with me at the job that was always friendly with me until the terrible siege day back two July’s ago, it is all on the blog called the MORIANITY BIBLE. There was also a dog that violently attacked me near a railroad overpass in 1970 where I had no where 2 run nor hide, and had to jump fully clothed off of this 30 foot rail road track into the Cooper River, in West Collingswood, NJUSAESMWG. Later on I learned that the Newton Creek Queens-of Danger, the most dangerous and tough and gorgeous girl gang in the state at the time, owned this dog, and they had sicked it on me obviously, and a month later the Queen Leader Dorthea tied a heavy boat motor to my leg and threw me off of my boat and tried to drown me. What I did to her mom a year later would have had me put in reform school, if caught, today; I would B in prison 4 the rest of my life. I laugh at the Abbey Carmichael’s of the world, that claim that kids R damaged goods if they do a bad thing, what bull shit, the things I did as a kid and a young teen, 2 get back at people who tried literally 2 either directly murder me, or make my nightmare existence a living burning breathing shit hell, could never B admitted to in this new age politically correct world. U would have had 2B living in the 60’s and the 70’s 2 understand that life then and life now, a short period in mans total history, had a major sociological jump like never B4 in the history of mankind, and I know this 4 a fact. I also know that this gang and its leader was told by the great all mighty Callio’s of good old Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, 2 mess with me, but what I cannot get fully into today as we do not have time, U, nor me, but I know the kerlian counterpart of situations. If U use a kerlian photography photo and snap a tree limb on the tree, and then cut the limb off and retake a new picture, the area where the tree limb was, will show up in its energy counterpart. This is real and U can check stuff out on Google and the net, I do not want U2 take me at my word, when U can so easily and quickly verify these things that I tell U. When I say that this happened, it may have happened on the astral plane and never got around to happening in the particular part of hyperspace where UR now reading my blog on the internet, and then again it may have, but either way, all that is on any MW anywhere in the total complete HS, exists in its one and only astral counterpart. How can I not B in hell when I know these truths, when I know that on this higher and truer reality, these things actually work out into these interactions, and it then will soon happen to me here physically, or in many cases, indeed already had occurred. I also know the secret energy-reality that lays behind these interactions, here in physicality. Here is a quick and easily relatable example, did U ever walk into a store or anywhere, and a person looks at U with pure hate in their eyes, U know without a doubt that they simply and 4 no good reason, totally hate your guts? This is because astrally, the two of U know each other well, we all know each other, actually we R each other, but cannot even touch this today, an back on point, U and this hater most likely had a bad interaction astrally, and it made itself into your physicality, or better said, the both of UR dreaming in the interaction that UR having astrally, and here at this one point in mortal world time [MW], it just so happens, that U both R now dreaming down mutually that UR running into each other here at this physical counterpart location and interaction. This girl gang, as well as the Atlantic City girl gang, and some others, all exist in groups astrally, and my problems here on Earth, mostly come from stuff that is happening on the Astral Plane. There is a lady probably retired by now, who worked 4 the AT&T phone company in 1983, and her name was Miss Blake. In time all the things on these blogs will B backed up with sound bites, as this was all audio-recorded. When lightning tried to make contact with me after leaving the room in the sun to move to the Atco, NJUSAESMWG, she knew precisely what she was doing. U must understand that lightning, Diana Zudlecrenesia Arteemis, chose to enter the human realm in a normal human body, hence being able 2 remain in 3rd phase lawtronically. This human being is the great recording artist known world wide as Diana Ross. Now U know if UR following the blogs and the true story, that my 1969 song with its revised 1981 arrangement and sent to the copyright office also that year, was used in the song Chain
Reaction, by whoever wrote that song 4 Diana Ross, about 4 years later. But back in the spring of 1983, 13 years B4 I wrote the song SARAH, Diana had called me and her daughter or daughters were in the background screaming. Even at the tender age of 5 or so, a complex piece of audiospectronics or devices all bussed together that analyze sound and then graphs and matches small fractal wave-lines of numerous frequencies, was connected up to this old tape from 1983, about a year ago, quite by accident. This is a complex oscilloscope screen that with a 1997 special video card made 4 putting computer images on large TV monitor screens, Aniwho, by pure happenstance, while connecting up a bunch of DVD and VCR machines, into a large A/V bussing system, and by pure random chance, a station was on with a TV show called GIRLFRIENDS, and when one of the lovely chicks was speaking, the equasonic buzzer went off, and I had just had the tape running into all of this junk that had the 1983 phone conversation, and there was a total even oscilloscopic match on the TV and this caused a connected buzzer 2 sound through the TV speakers. It happened every time Tracee spoke and went off into a different square-sine wave when the other beauty queens would speak. I made a camcorder copy of this. Now, what U do not know is that Miss Blake told me 24 years ago in Middle May, no one could call me, there is no way anyone could get through. This double verifies that lightning is indeed in human form as Ross, which I knew all these years, but thanks to the TV hit show GF, where her daughter stars in, I have legal verification that she is lightning in human form. No human being could get on my line, and Miss Blake said that I had been taken offline, and was not connected into anything, when I claim this call came in that day in May of ’83. Naturally, this is today’s TRS. They get better, Al Jolson, just keep it going and flowing ya rotten prick bastards, my secrets R many and major, and one will come with each blog until I get a fucking back off, your move toilet seat joy-rockers!!!!!!!!!!!

To continue with the 4 HELL groups, not food groups, being animals, weather, people, and machines, there is much more 2 say with the animal part but I have told U some today, and the MB told about the dog at my job from two July’s back, now the machines, U know by now how the GMC or the Great Millionth Council fucks with me endlessly with this particular persecution. Now, 4 the weather part, here is a bite of shit 4U2 chew on. The weather plays huge parts in all of this. First when I need lightning around me the very most, I usually get a Randy Vanwarmer-1979 deal. Many summers, I have many a terrible cry because lightning won’t come around no matter how much I get on the phone and beg her not to leave me down and lonely and sick inside. Then there is my weekend job. The enemy is never as bad 4 the most part when it rain, so when is there ever any rain on Saturdays and Sundays, just about any good rainstorm is Monday through Friday, unless I am not working a weekend job. Then there is the driving in dangerous snow problem, does it ever snow on Monday through Friday? No, it fucking always waits 4 the weekends 4 this hellish bull shit!!!!! I could go on and on.

Most people that enjoy promiscuous sex in the future use kits. Re-tracing is total taboo. Kits R similar to police ID sketch artists and computer programs, U design the woman from head to toe, right down to the sound of her voice, but she is not human. Androids do the job well, but I happen to prefer being able to have the real and actual girls that I have known or known of during various lives that I have mortally lived. Only a re-traced signal amplified with an audio/video/material recording system can bring back the dead. This is what I was guilty of doing as a Labber in the mid late 23rd century, and I was told by Gawki Gaukauk that I only thought that I had successfully escaped the SKYCAR-100 Prison-Transport Vehicle, and was given this implanted false memory, C a movie with Governor Cali-negger [ARNIE], called TOTAL RECALL. They ripped it all off from DSD tapes, talked about on my first of the now 5 blogs, the MB, when I told my story by faking a phone conversation with some one, and putting DS on the flip side to boost the credibility of the message on the front side. Choppers and planes and road noises R off the scale here at Ann Silva’s pad today, it is totally unfathomable, Karen, U just godda get me 2 the islands B4I totally lose it and go postal. Back 2 Total Recall, I talked about my getting [FULL RECALL], and months later, out comes the governor’s movie. Yea Mr. Davito, your taxi ripped off my TPB book, and Arnie can protect U all he wants, and the little girl and I can have a rotisserie contest someday if it doesn’t get Adam Heart and Stephanie Powers 2 excited!!!!!!!!!!!! END TRANSMISSION, NOT TRANSMISSIO, ANOTHER FAMOUS PBE {prior blogging error}.

COPYRIGHT MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN: ALL BLOGGING IS CO-COPYRIGHTED IN THESE NAMES AND IN CO-OP WITH THE GOOGLE AND INTERNET SYSTEM AS PERMITTED BY LAW, IF THESE NAMES R ON THESE BLOGS. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WEB LOGGING LEGAL DOCUMENT, SWORN BY ME UNDER OATH VOLUNTARILY, UNDER PURJURY CHARGES AND PENALTIES. END TRANSMISSION OF DATFILE XVII.
Post Script #1, A MAJOR MILLIONTH COUCIL HACK JACK LATTISAW ATTACK almost got me, but I caught it and corrected it, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!

POST SCRIP #2
WHERE THE FLYING FLAG R THE POLICE AND THE AUTHORITIES, I AM A LEGAL US CITIZEN AND I DEMAND PROTECTION, IF I AM MURDERED, MY BLOGS CONTAIN ALL THOSE THAT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER R RESPOCIBLE 4 MY MURDER, AND THIS IS NO JOKE AND NO HOAX, THESE ENEMIES R VISCIOUS AND TWISTED, AND NEED CRIMINAL PROSECUTION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: