Saturday, February 16, 2008

TEOHIV DATFILE XLI

The epitome of harassment, internet version, CB #28
Datfile XLI, 021608.007.18
Beginning Transmission:

Ed did it to me again, but the last laugh is on the world and all of these ‘gods’-controlled people, as it makes no difference whether I use external keyboards and keypad mouse, or whatever. I have come to be able to overcome these obstacles, and I recognize it all for exactly what they are, roadblocks intentionally placed in my way through either Donna’s MOGOSP, or WHATEVER?????????? I know what is going on, and I will fight until Stacey lets me out of this prison. Read the freaking first inspired words, THE HOLY BIBLE, and a blind and challenged person can indeed see why Moses called Jehovah such a hard task master, she really is, but I love her. If I ask Ed anything, the gods instantly get into him and mess with his mood and this makes me not want to ever ask anything, but if I don’t ask, then most of the time, sure enough, he doesn’t give me all of the stuff in his pouch so that I can properly and more easily work this stupid laptop and do my document here on the job post. It is a totally lose-lose-lose-forever situation, and there ain’t no doing a thing to change a hill of beans, Diana. Yesterday, the chem trail attack, indeed grew far worse, and was major, the sky attack on Thursday and Friday was off the freaking scales, and this is why our kids all have ADD, ADHD, mood swings, uncontrolled anger and paranoia and anxiety attacks, and all the many other psychological disorders and conditions that once were considered to be very rare, as well as the adults living in these post chem-trail days, more frequently are engaging in road rage, sports rage, work and scholar rage, and all of us are become the victims of numerous breathing disorders and immune systems attacks and weaker immune systems and new flu’s and illnesses are all over everywhere prevailing over the human race. Just Google up CHEM TRAILS, I do not make this claim, Google it the truck up, don’t believe me. Also yesterday, you can see that my word document was hacked to hell and back, I am not making these weird typos and screw ups, Ed can holler all he wants to that I am, Ann is there and witnesses that I am not, and I refuse to argue and put up the pressure of my blood over silly junk like this, I will just blog-report it over and over again. In calm moods, Ed admits that WORD programs are constantly hacked by hackers, I do not care how many or how great his damn fire walls are. Even he calls this {MICROSUCKS} when he is in the right mood. I do not have to understand how things are done to recognize that indeed they are being done. When 53 and one eighth years of this happens, you cannot be imagining it all, as this would be against all odds. Ed calls me DOC because I do not remember things and I am under pressure and stress that he could not begin to ever really grasp. This is sort of a code-nickname, but first thing tomorrow morning when I leave here and get to his pad with his newspapers and this machine, I am walking in and saying to him, “Morning DOC”. Let us now review the early part of the prior document or CB #27, the start of paragraph #2. It should be reading in sentence #2, “With all of the entire cosmos”, not ‘cosmic’. A short second later, it should have said, “35 black playing chips valued at $100 each, and randomly place”, not [a] randomly place, I do not write stupidly, it is this stupid lap top of Eddie’s that constantly updates programs and does things, and I have seen it happen. When these things happen, it stops the type and omits letters being typed or even occasionally alters what you type, it is real and he calls me basically a liar, yet when I politely disagree with him on things, he raises his voice and says he does not like it when I call him a liar, and I am not even doing this, he is taking it that way, and how someone takes what you say when you are not trying to say something nasty, is their business and their problem, and shouldn’t be mine, only it always is mine, I am always the prick and the bad guy, not just here and now, I am speaking of my entire freaking miserable damn life!!!!!! Now onto the next, “yesterday’s hack or PBHE”: About 2/3rds the way into paragraph two, the words, in capital letters, “ALL GAMES” has a comma after this and then it should read, “an ALL-GAMES-TOTAL-SPIN, only the hackers freaking scrambled up the word games into GASME, like their famous sue/use, two/tow, and so forth. Later in this prior Friday’s blog, did you get their pathetic whittle HACK JOKE, with the “TEAR 2000”, when I of course typed in the YEAR 2000?? Remember the James Patterson dark glasses rip off in the LIFEGUARD BOOK? Another PBHE from about two blogs back if memory is serving me at all, I typed in a STACEY LATTISAU JACK HACK ATTACK, not a {JACH HACK}. But shall we move on again just with correcting the last blog. Before I do go on, the POINT/COUNTER-POINT WITH MYSELF AND MISTER HIMACANE; he thinks I should correct the blogs and that is that, but I say, “Why not show the world what these crumb pooches are doing to me”, and then amend and correct as I am doing currently? What do I have to hide, I am doing nothing wrong, and it is they who are violating MY CIVIL TRUCKING RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES, not the other way around. It is not my VIVAL RIGHTS, another PBHE, [prior blogging hack or error] from several blogs back, that I was mentioning, but my civil ones bwaby-wuv Elmer Fudd silwee wabbit, waaaah. Then a few more sentences later, I said “any”, not anty. Yes, I said any 50/50, not anty 50/50. Moving onward still, at the end part of the 3rd paragraph, it should have read as I know darn well that I indeed typed, “These filth-turds 5:3”, not THESE FIL5TH-TURDS 5:3. How the number [5] got in there micro hack is not within my scope of knowledge, but then neither are the mechanical details of how my internal combustion engine works, or my brakes work, on my automobile. But this does not nor will it ever prevent me from driving my automobile, as long as I know how to properly operate the accelerator and brake petals, and know if and when mechanical service is needed. Moving onto the 4th paragraph now, look at the sentence where I mention the perfect storm as it came to be known especially to the New England fishermen after so many lost their loves to the great mighty Atlantic Ocean, and as previously mentioned, they just had to get their licks and digs in with turning the word year into tear, and then right after this, comes the comma and the continuing sentence that I know I typed in as,”After just more than 30 years. It comes out instead, mo0re, with the [0] in the word more where it did not belong, and then right now while attempting to describe this hack, comes a new one right now. A red wavy spell checker line hits me at the place on the previous sentence between the comma and the start of the open-parentheses, so I move the two with a space, and it goes away, only to come on again, so I right-click and hit the rectangular correction that puts it back the way I had correctly had it ,originally, and then the red line goes away again, and this time, for good, oh but this is not hacking, tell that to a very famous African-American female attorney who was a friend of my pal the late David Charles Roth, and a staunch Libertarian as this party is veheminently against secret covert government agencies such as the NSA and the CIA, as they harm its own citizens and mostly for no legal or moral good purposes, just all part of lots of diseased and sick twisted demonic abhorrent behavior. She had written a short note to David, using WORD, and describes this constant annoying cove-agency micro-stinks hacking!!!!!!!!!! I went onto say in the last hack being discussed here, and first, as I type, a small death angel attack just came on my right side at just past half past one in the moanin’, but in continuance again, this gives me the opportunity to amend a MIND-HACK, as I was saying something about SARAH, and omitted the last important part of what I was trying to convey, as I was the target of a MOGOSP DELETE KEY, 6th dimensionally. Anyway Sarah, you know very well that you really liked me, and on this day that admitantly I confused with the day of the PERFECT STORM, as there was a lovely lightning storm instantly followed by a clearing and very large ocean wave swells and every surfer within miles of the shore must have an internet surfer alert, as within an hour, literally hundreds of surfers literally littered the waters with their presence. The entire thing was all an incredible site to behold and witness, and I had so much thrill just standing on the beach with my beautiful Diana flashing all around me and grounding into Stacey, telling her so many things, the ultimate high speed Comcast at work. She strikes into the oceans of this world 60-80 times on average each and every single second, and downloads all that she has seen and witnessed, to the Great All Mighty SCYLLA-JUPITER, or SSJKK, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH [JUPITER] KARGE KRASSLE. My point is that as we both were awaiting the red traffic light to turn to green so that we could go on about our business, as Sarah was leaving the water company and I had just pulled out of the Resorts International Parking Garage where I had parked to go to the beach, and while we sat waiting, I knew it was her and looked at her in her white Lincoln Continental, she was in the passengers seat. She stared at me right back, not knowing for sure who I was, and gave me another one of her so famous SARAH-SMILES. Then moving to the 4th from the final paragraph, in the last sentence, or second sentence as it is a two sentence paragraph, I am talking about evil entities and their deserved Dogtown punishments. I know that I typed in the words, “and Dogtown are one and the same thing for you, so enjoy your short little dream” only it came out “LITTLIE” dream. Well, perhaps Litt is high and even lies, along with his friend who lied and promised to make a hit out of Sarah, the HARNER VERSION, the heater-Geater, and even lots of big country names said they were going to push Sarah’s country version and never did, unless the great Paul Pedersen is lying as well, not a great shock value thing if true, but the LITT LIE or the GEATER LIE, or whatever, still just ain’t how I spelled this, it was another PBHE, I know I typed in the word LITTLE, and then right after the word LITTLE, comes another hack job Stacey-L. I said, “Here in the physicality of, not 9o0f, never would nor did I type in the other two/tow characters of [9] or [0]. It is all totally beyond absurd and extremely freaking annoying, and these scum bags know it and LOVE IT!!!!!! This pretty much completes the prior web-logging corrections and amendments. No, I do not go over all blogs word by word and effect total repairs as I did here, but I wish to make the point that I think and speak totally clearly, and type in perfectly, and am not doing any of this. As I type, my second small but distinct death angel just struck on my left side at precisely half an hour after the first one on the right side, first at half past one AM, then at 2 AM. Above me a short ways, a green wavy line is under the {I}, and I checked it and it wants me to change this I to the word ME, that sure would make lots of sense, let’s see, it would read like this if micro-sucks had its way, NEVER WOULD NOR DID ME TYPE IN THE OTHER, yeah, that sounds Yale and Harvard English educated, don’t it br???????

Well, last trucking rock chucking runt slapping and bunt tapping week was pure ultimate epitomized DOGTOWN, MW word is HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a horrendous week, every stinking rotten day, and their dirt ball stock market, just as I said it would, TOOK THE TRUCK OFF, AND FLEW LIKE A DAMN HUMMING BIRD. UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, just keep pouring it on against poor whittle pathetic innocent victim MOUNTAINPEN, BWABY WUV!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continually persecute and harass poor me into the ground and wreck my life totally and absolutely and full and wholly and completely, and this scum ball DOW JONES has but one direction 2 travel baby-cakes, and that is UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP-UP AND UP!!!!!! This has been going freaking on now with me for nearly 22 years, since the spring and scummer time of 1986, the freaking AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, [ACLU] obviously along with the great and mighty Google, do not give one rats grass about helping a victim out of an unspeakable and unconscionable nightfreakingmare that will not ever end!!!!! The reason along with all the persecution that I received, that the Dow Jones flew last week, is because I had to work around my residence with Ann Silva, like a damn dog, and many a dog lives better than this dog does, and that is a fact. Property damage and sky persecution, and all the other terrible constant trucking harassments that I am forced to endure, is making this evil market rise forever, and endlessly will, until I screw up my wussed out courage, and use my passport and just walk out of this evil empire. My more immediate plan is simpler and safer however, and that is that I will be blogging starting next week, onto a fourth and new blogging site, after I choose the one I feel most suited to my situation, as I have Googled up the NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCE stuff, and there are lots of sites to choose from. Ultimately, it is my desperate hope that some person with clout or even better some institute takes an interest in studying me and my horrific dilemma. I will come back to this in a minper or so, I just got the market report on Philadelphia’s famous amplitude modulation {AM} radio station KYW, at 1,060,000 cycles per second frequency, or at 1,060 kilocycles, and the Dow flew up Monday through Wednesday while I was miserable working like a dog, and taking Ann to the prison where her daughter Dawn is soon to transfer out of and into a program in Secaucus, NJUSAESMWG, and it was a totally wasted trip, the warden would not let Dawn keep the coat her mother was previously told to bring to her, and I could go on and on with Atlantic County and their totally screwed up system so just do not even get me freaking started, but Thursday it dropped and they persecuted me to get it back up, and again Friday it dropped, but a second day of major sky persecution brought their fixed ICPE JESSICA MARKETS that were down almost 100 at one point during Friday, back up 70 points, to only close down about 28 points on the cheated freaking day, and for the cheated stinking trucking week, these evil markets gained 1.4%. Ed does not know beans about many things yet acts like he is all mighty GOD on the Earth, telling me the markets are heading down, and all they do is forever each and every week, keep moving UP AND UP AND UP!!!!! Now let me move back onto the new point, with my starting after first telling yall that the 34 and a half club of total Jag-Officers here at work that ain’t in the military services, are now starting an early arrival, in fact it is 3:47 in the ante’ meridian, and for 2 weeks now, they need to be renamed to the ASB-2-1/2 to 4 CLUB, as they all have moved up their times by roughly a half hour, still loud and annoying pains in the fun shaker, or for short, the trash of the trash, but the ASB can stand for the Annoying Scum Bags. Also, lots of dirt balls on motor bikes were out everywhere, yesterday, Friday, February, wow, maybe it’s freaking July and my calendar is off. The simple reason this world has gone literally to Dogtown [HELL] in a hand basket, is the WOMO, or the WORLD OWNER MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES. Basically put, they own and control it all, especially Hollywood and the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, and this entire garbage hellogram all around me and everywhere, is there as a result of this entertainment world control and domination over the masses of totally ignorant blind and susceptible people of the mortal world human race. Bearded Bob next door, who no more wears a beard by the way than I do or President Bush does in this part of hyperspace anyway, but he loves to say to me and you can read all about this in many previous blogging entries, that “NOBODYS LISTENING, NOBODY IS READING YOUR BLOGS”. Well, I do not agree BB for 2 minimum reasons as follows: First is Jason Cali, and secondly, is Existence Without Interaction, or EWI from a Prior Blogging Text [PBT], and Friday’s New York City newspapers, forget now whether it was the Post or the Daily News, but one of them, well, read it through, you’ll see what I am talking about. The odds of these things being a coincidence, I would put it to any statistician or professor or doctorate holding degreed statistical mathematician, to be an expert witness for me any time in any court of law and disagree with my call that the numbers would exceed one million to one that this is random coincidence, NO SOMEBODY OUT THERE IS READING WHAT I AM SAYING BB, DON’T HAND ME ANY OF YOUR MORSE TAP BUBBY. Even rhymed, the stench in my mind is vivid, and that is what your words to me from last year are and were, MORSE TAP, Yuk!!! How I wish I could legitimately have the famous Beaver Cleaver diary, “Went to school, ate lunch, pet cat, came home and did homework, went to bed”. This is not my reality bwaby-wuv. It is now 3:25 and they have hit me with a cramping attack, so I must now pop some Metamucil tablets that I bring to work with me, the dirt holes. Now it is a few mini-periods past 4 in the moor and I am feeling better with the mets in me, no, not the ball players from NYNY, Frankie slob.

I do not expect anyone to be able to follow along with my trains of thought, but just read and let your mind translate it to you in its own way, as this is all I ask. If you read and think simultaneously, THIS DUDE’S A SPACE CADET, then why read the blog, read Mo Tillie’s “How to make turtle sauce” or Jimmie June’s “mechanic stories”, really, I’d rather you would if you’re gonna read my words closed mindedly. Nothing just happens. The stories that I could tell to the world right now that would be hungry to hear them, would blow everybody from Heredahellda and back. Guys; let’s talk our real favorite subject, and no 5th dimensional Marilyn Macoo, not sports. Women will always be guy’s number one topic of conversation with sports a close second, as long as red blood courses through their veins. Now for example, and in much younger days, let us say 1978 through 2000 for example, I can look back in 20/10 hindsight, and see that every time an encounter with any woman occurred, it was not chance and was totally planned by, well, I do not know this enough to swear to it in court, so leave it there for now, OK Mr. King? Anyhow John, and other Johns, and let me be more polite now, but every time a female entity would pop up around me that either was definitely interested in furthering some kind of human relationship with me be it for the minute or hour or short term, or for life, as we will get into later, as I refer to these 3 interims as TS, TI, and TL, with the [T] standing for target, as let’s face it, as men see women for the most part as sex symbols, women cannot talk, they see guys as lifers/sugar daddy’s, and this includes almost all of the women except for the very career minded percentage that would tell me to my face to go to Dogtown for saying such a thing, but it is truth in high percentages, whether they like it or not. The other right initial following the T for TARGET, stands for Short, Intermediate, and Life or [marriage]. Women for the most part are looking to take a man to be with her for life as an ultimate goal, even though most now from teens through 20’s, want to play-only for the first 10 years of their romantic lives. But then they unlike the male counterpart of the human species begin at 30 or so to hear a loud tick-tock sound, and it bothers them. All of Hollywood and all of the wealthy and famous people and their ability to financially afford literally hundreds of varying medical procedures cannot really alter or stop the reality of how long that have remained alive on this spinning ball of puke called the Earth, and the effects that time has on us in our cellular reality. People can play games all that they wish to, the point is that every 24 hours lived on this green/brown Earth; we are now a day older, like it or jump off a bridge. But both men and women by 40 years, realize that in two areas of life’s most important parameters, romance and financial status, basically we have only to look forward to about what we have been able to achieve at maximum, and at less than a very optimistic view, a decline of this on a near horizon. I am no different than anyone, other than the fact that I have a major spiritual problem as the churches of the world would say to me. I do have an enemy, and this dirt bag enemy in church lingo’s and translations is THE DEVIL, AND OR SATAN, no two/tow ways about it, Miss Chillie. So how do these points all merge and cross into each other? First, the world is changing at a speed unlike anything ever in mans present world’s recorded history. If past civs existed and vanished into dust as the History Channel says, then most likely, we as a race on this planet are de-evolving, meaning becoming less towards reaching spiritual enlightenment and truth as a combined physical race, each time before a civilization terminates. I do not want to get into any one point too big, as the point I am attempting to convey is bigger than any part of the stories that I’ve now just started opening up. Let me now return to the part of when I was younger and either with my pal David Roth or by my self, and women would aggressively start trying to do their feminine normal thing when they saw an eligible young male. Nothing could be more normal. My life, even though I am 100% straight, and love women physically, is so far from normal and average, that it could be used in a dictionary to describe the meaning of the word far. No one alive in 2 Kate, ever could fathom what my total life is all about or what it has been like living in it. Most reading this I know are thinking to themselves, you got it bud and I don’t wanna know either, cakes. Hay friend, I do not blame your grass at all; you just are expressing a normal healthy attitude. I know if you were me and I were you, this would be my thoughts indeed if I was reading a whack job blog like this. Hay, I am a person, I know how what I say sounds to the ordinary mortal person. I am not in the MC, nor am I MC as you now must say in this PC world where the [R] word ain’t accepted. Getting back to my younger days, I began noticing that even though I got lots of action, it was tripled during my sieges, especially in the sky, and for a number of years this is not happening, and I guess all of you out there must have been thinking, duhh, your old now you stupid doosh-wad. I figured this old lately, but no one wants to admit they are getting old and ugly, but life is a bunch of ugly realities, you face them or you live in fantasies and delusions, this is not freaking for me, I do not play games, I do not like games, I need trucking reality, bad or worse, I need to know the real truth of things, this is me, br. I mean the question surfaces over and over for several years now, during the worst sieges, nothing, no girl action, what is going on? You are an old trucking man ya dumb grass, that is what is going on, and still, I get it, but just a lot less than in my days of younger times, like DUHH!!!!!! But returning to the topic of these younger days, I only wanted to get away from every beautiful queen that came onto me; my only thought was how do I get away from this person? My friend Dave would scream at me, “Mountainpen, you don’t walk away from beauty queens”. I can hear it in my mind as clearly as if it was the late 80’s or early or mid nineties all over again. I always believed that some invisible force was trying to put me together with someone, and I have a tremendous fear of being used and controlled and manipulated, and yet this is exactly what always happens to me anyway, all of my gods forsaken life. Remember, all the things I hate and fear are forever totally attracted into my proximity, and all the things that I desire are forever repelled away from it. Now that I am old and want women before it is too late in my present life for any chance of family or normalcy, they for the first time in 35 years or more, do not want me, as much or even at all anymore. Some would say, hay, you blew it grass hole, very unsympathetically, but you will never understand nor comprehend what my life has always been like that led me to make all of the weird choices and decisions that I’ve indeed made throughout my miserable pathetic life. But remember this blog-aud, the world dies if the salvation curse on this family stops, it has to go on exchanging a sin-debt for those choosing to let this family line take the burdens of eternal hell for all of you. I have reason to believe that all of my cousins are queer as the tooth pillows and once I get too old, that’s it, GAME TRUCKING OVER. But do not believe me, just all of you do a Paula Law and Order Weston, and go right ahead and die, see if I care. Gawki Gaukauk, a huge black cat from the astral plane who is a mystics professor at the great Teck Bay Mysteries School where many of Diana Arteemis’s friends attend, this is lightning in the human mortal realm, told me the other day by mortal reference frame, that it is time for me to know that even some of the greatest astral entities come into the mortal realms and live unhappy lives and totally blow it as the 60’s expression would go. One of these is the all mighty SCYLLA GODDESS herself. Powerful families on this Earth know that if I could ever make her remember who she really is here, and bring back even the smallest and remotest memories of her truer and higher reality, the world would change on a dime and not in their favor at all. I know you will not believe what I am going to tell now, and I will not be specific, it would be too dangerous. I jokingly referred in a long distant prior blogging text to an everyday item available at every store, ketchup, and said that if I really liked ketchup, I mean morning and noon and night, thought about eating ketchup and this was primarily all that was on my brain, I would wake up tomorrow morning into a reality where no longer would there be an easy way to ever get ketchup, you would have to risk jail and bankruptcy for it, perhaps physical harm, and I could go on. Do not get nuts on me now, this is just made up as far as ketchup, I won’t tell you what this really is, I am not a sickie looking for blood, so don’t think dumb things, but I am not going to blog it. But if someone out there understood that there is a real way to forever change the stock market and the two sports teams I refer to so much such as a real Philadelphia Phillies fan, and could see that they could get this for me with no problem, just as easily as ketchup, and by doing so, if we shorted the market, we could become billionaires, or bet the Phillies to win, once I can get this “thing”, you do not have clue one the power involved in my words, not clue one, but Bush knows, the fortune 50’s know, Firing ugly old fart Trump knows, they know, and they would have a million ton cow in their pants if I could ever reach some truly enlightened people that would cooperate with me, it would mean an almost instant end to the world as we know it, oppressive, regulated, all in the special interests of the owners and controllers and selfish arrogant manipulators. I am not making offers or telling any details other than saying that my words are all true, and very powerful evil people on this planet, know just how true Madonna blue they in fact are. I know that certain things are totally unknown to this human race. I know that some people out there are always looking to find out secret truths but are extremely skeptical of being conned. This is why I tell you right now, I do not want anyone’s money, I do not want to have sex with anyone, I do not want any illegal thing, but be careful with this new politically correct system, as you could wake up one day very soon, and find that it is now illegal to yawn in a public place, or say the words ‘Mary Pippins’ in a grocery store, don’t laugh, you haven’t got a clue what is happening, or what I know, or what I am looking to get and can’t, and how it could change the planet overnight into unrecognizability. If I was really the nut job that the Trumps want you to think that I am, would I honestly have wasted this much time and energy, meticulously writing all of this blogging material over a 2-3 year period? Just think about it for a minper without a booming stereo in back of you, be quiet and think for just a second. My website has a guestbook. Persons wanting to know things are always invited, but I will turn away from a closed mind with extreme speed, I do not have the patience or the time to be insulted or messed with, no games. Gawki gave me a lottery number that came out in the autumn of 1980, and he told me the other night by human reference frame, that soon I must leave the United States behind forever, or I will be driven totally insane for the rest of my natural life, and be useless to Stacey, myself, or anyone. I will leave Gawki, believe me pal. To put up with this much foolishness, MAKES ME A DAMN FOOL.

Stacey wants me to tell something, but she is going to have to do something for me first. If she wants this so much, then as Moses would say, a little falling manna for the hungry wouldn’t exactly hurt. I will say this much before the manna drops, if it drops. Maybe I made more than 490 stupid moves in my life, but I had more than 490 stupid reasons and fears behind my decisions. If I cannot be forgiven and given one more chance, then maybe I will just stop all this blogging and let you find another entity to work through. You are a hard task master. I am not perfect and you should know that; if anyone knows that. I do not know or care about the stamps that I mentioned; as it is not money that I am interested in. I need more closure than even Gawki gave me, I need to know why me. Why did you do so much for Donna and leave me to rot here? Donna got it all by making that deal and THAT BOY got whirled into a damn twister the size of Utah. WHY!!
Stacey, you want man to forgive 490 trespasses, now it is your turn, my teen queen.

As for TRS or Stacey’s Dogtown Vengeance, here is the biggest one: It would not matter to the people in charge of pummeling me to kit, if I had more international exposure tomorrow morning than Brittney, Hannah, Paris, Trump, and Pitt all put together, and told all the secrets I have told as well as all the ones I could tell. These entities that currently are people are above and beyond any of it. This is not a poker bluff, and I know this now. It is beyond futility and being hopefully pointless to waste my time and energy any further on this strategy, as simply put they do not care, but I must tell the world in good conscience why they do not care, since I know, it is duty, total duty to tell this, there is not even remote choice about it. Remember in prior blogging texts I have told you all with authority of certainty, that humans and human governments are not covering up Ufology or any other huge secret along these or even similar lines. Humans cannot keep secrets, the missions in the middle eastern part of this world over decades of time proves this, and so does the fact that the military itself, is the inventor of the expression, SNAFU, or Situation Normal, All Fowled Up, real servicemen are not that polite about the F word, or said better, the [F] letter in SNAFU. Humans could not ever keep astral secrets, not in 4 million gods forsaken years. It is those above these humans and above any of our human organizations, whether they are military or government or religious, that are in total control, the Manipulating Controllers, also known more officially in the circles of “DEATH”, as the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, is totally in charge of WHO GETS TO KNOW WHAT AND WHEN, AND WHO DOES NOT, and can make an entire society blind and convinced that a blogger is just a crazy nut case and not to ever be believed in part let alone in full. They do not care what is transmitted, as they can always totally affect the outcome of what is able to be received. This past sentence is as powerful as the short compressed description of humanity in general, “THEY LIVED, THEY SUFFERED, THEY DIED”. These two/tow sentences MCH, (millionth-council-hackers, are the ALL in the ALL, it gets no more descriptively accurate than this, not EVER!!!!!!!! So my worrying about telling vengeance and retaliation secrets are just a total freaking waste of my energy, and I choose no longer to waste the valuable energy remaining inside my mortal life as Mountainpen, it is of a finite quantity, and I am washing pigs in the liquid soap of pearls. Stacey is very against this type of defiled waste, read her original words, forget my stupid blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, I wish to say two/tow/hack things that once would be perhaps considered by me as in the range of TRS, but I say this now not as retaliation, it just needs be said, and right freaking now bwaby-wuv. As you know, I claim to know many astral plane entities and gods, and many mysterious things, I also have told you who I am related to and why this sin debt curse is on this family, backed up with freaking real biblical evidence and a secret Masonic lineage chart as well. This curse makes my life miserable and I want to pass it onto a cousin in the family and do it while alive, as I was told by Gawki that this can be done, but only one man on Earth can do it for me. This same man showed Nancy Reagan how to manipulate huge events as well, including a desert sand storm in the Middle East that basically got her miserable California Governor husband elected to the Presidency. I too know how to do storms, but not total removal of powerful family curses through transfer. All these facts can be checked out, but my aunt Geraldine Snow Mason was a personal good friend of the Shaw of Iran in the nineteen-seventies, and told me something unbelievable that I never shared with even my closest pal David Roth or my own mother, Gerry’s sister in law as her brother Stuart Mason married Geraldine Snow. I am not letting this knowledge out. I will tell you that Reagan knew the huge clock stoppers secret of HOLLYWOODS HYPERTIME. Remember he WAS Hollywood, the guy was part of the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD 4 Chrissake!!!!!! Shadowy ‘things’ move all around us too fast to be seen unless you have a professional video system that can display ten thousandths of a second frame after frame. This is one way they stopped me from winning at roulette at Atlantic City after they caught onto my ability to make money this way and break the family curse. Misses ARE knows all of this and more, and QUANTUM CARDDECKS, don’t go here, she and some of her friends invented it, I just stole it through a secret back door, look, I have a videotape of Donna Summer tying her shoe on Pacific Avenue in the summer of 1980, while hubby Brucie keeps right on walking southbound a few blocks past Resorts International, leaving her to run and catch up to him, chivalry died in the 1980’s along thank the gods, with disco. But this does not alter the fact that I built a AV system in 1979 with a few parts of RPL stuff that may have grown legs through a dude named Joey Sivo, and I am able to spy better than the top coves in the world, so puke you. I know more about Nancy R and her friends than even the damn Secret Service does. The day her hubby woke up from this dream, you would say DIED, the air base in Pennsylvania persecuted me to death beyond description, I have it all on video, it all will go up on the website including the time stamp on the video proving it was not the day of the air show, www.morianity-foundation.com, I am referring to the Willow Grove Air Station, that has been Nancy R. {Spell-Spared} on more than one occasion, as she all ready knew this was needed to operate to get at me on the day of Reagan’s wake-up-call. The video along with shoe lace tying Donna from 1980, it all will be eventually in this website’s SREAMING AUDIO/VIDEO system, yall ain’t heard/seen puke juices yet Jolson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Stay-Cee tuned bwaby wuv!

Speaking of Stacey or Cee, and Dee, my lovely DEEDEE was all over me those two/tow days of hell and persecution, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY last. I love you DEEDEE!!!!!!!!

The military is on me worse than I have ever seen in my life, the chem trails began at just past first light, all over me thick and evil, causing me irregular heart rhythm and bowel pains. The United States military and covert government agencies are responsible for my death. Remember, my new readerships, to learn more about my entire attack and problems, I have been on Google’s Blogger dot com for a fairly lengthy time, my current blog there is the title called THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION, and the direct route to this is www.http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ Ed says to put the www before the html to make this a direct link if you highlight this off another blogging site. I have loud low crash level planes attacking me, a sky filled with poisonous chemtrails, www.chemtrail.com is killing me, and I swear under what used to be the real and good USA, and under the gods and my word, and the great all mighty Goddess Scylla Jehovah, SSJKK, that this is all true, and I just wonder why my rights are being trampled on and not one single soul in authority is willing to lift one fingernail to do their job and assist me in getting this ILLEGAL ACTIVITY STOPPED. Let me spit or litter or jaywalk, and I’ll be freaking sentenced to 30 years behind bars, this is what happens in an evil nation run by SATAN itself, when they declare you covertly a DOMESTIC ENEMY, as they pledge to fight against all who they declare to be an enemy, foreign and domestic, you all know what the politicians must swear to before going into office, I know this is all real. THIS IS ALL A DYING MANS UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION, A LEGAL DOCUMENT. I never did one thing to one person, I have never broken any law, other than minor traffic offenses, and none of these within the past 5 years, I am as clean as a newborn’s bottom and have nothing to hide, go ahead and freaking investigate my stinking grass!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, WORLD LAB, VOID INFINITY ITSELF, THIS IS ALL SWORN UNDER VOLUNTARY OATH, IT IS ACCURATE AND TRUE, TOTALLY AND ENTIRELY, WITH NO ADDITIONS AND NO OMISSIONS.

WHERE ARE YOU DIANA AND STACEY, THESE LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS YOU MADE TOGETHER IN YOUR DREAMS ARE WIPING ME OUT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT CUBED?????????????

The storms and earthquakes and volcanoes and floods and fires and droughts will tear your evil world apart this year, try stopping my retaliatory hurricanes 3 seasons in a row, ya pricks!!!!!!

Datfile XLI now terminates transmission.

1 comment:

m91 said...

Hello Mark. My name is Adam and... well a friend of mine gave me a CD of what is either several, or one very long recorded conversation of yours. You mention lots and lots of intriguing ideas and I'm glad I found you because reading about these things is interesting. Keep crusading for the truth.