Sunday, February 3, 2008

TEOHIV -- datfile XXXV

The epitome of harassment-internet version, chapter blog #0022 [date and time file] 020208.017.94
Beginning transmission of DATFILE XXXV

I am at work and there is no purpose at all in attempting to deceive the gods regarding where I am or what I am doing, a pointless and futile ‘Captain Picard Borg’ waste of my 4th dimension.

I will not be around much longer, I cannot win and they have successfully killed me. What I know is real, and my proof is so simple that it bites both Jack Mick and myself right in our non-coincidental back sides at light velocity squared. If this was real, if I was in a real situation and not a dream, a knock on the door by someone, after all my many blogs, would have occurred by now or really, quite a long time ago. Yeah, they all know I am totally non violent, but still I know that I have more than pushed the ‘blogging-limits’ and also know that this country is about as free a place in true reality as I am 100 pounds and ten years old. After all my many words, either the CIA, the secret service, a high ranking military official, SOMEBODY, would have been to my door after 2-plus years of heavy wordage on my part. This is beyond what I thought up until now, covert persecution, as first off, there would never be any real down to Earth reason for my being persecuted this badly by any one or anything, to begin with.

As you all know by now, my first eviction in June of 1969, was bogus, and baloney. It happened in a Diana-1-2-3 succession, first, the phone call at Brad’s apartment when I picked up as he was indisposed momentarily moving his bowels. My song the next day was written by me, I went around room to room in my apartment just down across the courtyard from his place, making it up as it went along, but the third verse, and this is real and no lie, was never included in the final product, nor thereby was ever copyrighted, just verse one and two and the chorus. It went lyrically like this, and eventually, the entire song without this verse will be up on my website, www.morianity-foundation.com. Remember, I was 14, so give me a break on it not sounding as it was written by a grown up, it wasn’t.
“There is a thing that does occur to some of us here. And not the things that happen through the days of the year. Strange and scary stuff that’s near I feel the need to tell. I know it’s in the cards as they now show me so well, and that’s the way it goes”.
Yeah, the CARDS, wow, is this getting scary or am I just the king of wussbags? Then Misses scuzbucket Kinsell told my mom the following day that she had 30 days in which to vacate the premises, as your son has a nasty mouth. If you do not wish to believe the gods knew that this was the start of me attempting to tell the world the hell that has surrounded me since the family curse hit me at about age 3 give or take, then by the gods, you are totally free to laugh and scoff and disbelieve me. Even people closest to me only believe things up to a point, especially when it touches their lives. Take the photograph of Ed Himacane, myself and Robert McGuire, on Tennessee Avenue for an example; this as you know is posted on my website, click around and find the section of pictures. Those never involved with a real honest to the gods wormhole, will never see what is happening. Most insist that this horrific bully is clenching a fist, not holding a gun. First, Ed and I are legally permitted as tourists, to go down to Atlantic City, New Jersey, and photograph any PUBLIC PROPERTY. We were not there on a beach making the great Tony Danza angry by photographing his wife or daughter, for those that may be ancient enough to remember how in the nineties this actor got urinated off and knocked a dude in the teeth for doing this. Ed and I were totally within all of our legal rights, and almost got our choppers busted out by this huge evil dude. My rights don’t count, I know this, and I have lived through this hell for 53 and one sixth years now and know exactly what I am talking about. So even if it is a fist and the claims I make about [trans-dimensional-shifting] which any blow up of the photo would clearly reveal for any really curious metaphysical researcher is in error, if this still does not qualify as a TERRORIST-THREAT going down against me, all I ask of this mighty evil world is, WHAT DOES THEN?????

Back now to being evicted for doing no wrong, as it has basically happened again, and as always, another major Christmas attack, this is when I get my maximum torment for the gods only know what reason. The only one I can think of and you all may be tired of hearing it; and it is true whether anyone out in cyber-ville likes it or does not like it, MY FAMILY LINEAGE!!!!!!!!! This is a true reality that was made known to me by the MASONIC ORDER, and whether they like it or not, a lodge brother, and I am not a mason, just a friend of one, who I totally know they eliminated, took a chart out of the place and gave it to me that proves who I am and my family is, all the way back to the great KING DAVID. But anyway I told you all that a township inspector is causing me this problem. I never do anything to anyone, and suddenly last holiday, I am totally minding my own dog gone bees wax, and get a phone call that I am going to be inspected. Then I am suddenly in violation of all kinds of nonsense. It is all baloney, they did not even check carbon monoxide or fire detectors, it was all a rouse to throw me out as I have lots of junk in one of my rooms, and they say this clutter is a major hazard to life and limb, and it is pure trucking full kit. I will be writing to my congressman, I have retained an attorney in Northfield, New Jersey, and have contacted a licensed realtor friend of mine, KS, as my prior blogs have made mention of. What no one knows any details of, YET, is that 4 persons have DIED OF VARIOUS CANCERS in my park, and it is from drinking the water. I drink bottled water, the stuff that comes out of the kitchen sink resembles diarrhea, not water. I am having my water LAB-TESTED at my own expense this month, and plan to sue the township, the owner of the park, and all of these people for harassment under orders of the Atlantic City Power Structures, from ex-Mayor Bob Levy, right on down the freaking line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all messing with the wrong son of a dog. It is always OK to terrorize me, violate my civil and human and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO LIFE AND LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, well, we will just see if you all can totally get away with this scott- butt free!!!!!!!!!
Then when I came into work tonight, I find my security guard station is filled with small yellow ‘things’. No clue do I have on what they are, I think eggs of some kind, and they do not break, and cannot be crushed or injured, not by slamming them between 2 bricks or sliced at with the sharpest scissors. Guess I should try fire, definitely not paper, but wow, do my ‘interactions’ have substance or what? Are you all this skeptical? Why would I make up all of this hell? So I have a room full of tiny looking vitamin-E miniature tablets, but you have not heard all of Al Jolson’s tune yet cakes!!!!! I noticed this when I first arrive and try to get rid of this mess. Then I go out to the car to bring in the laptop, and my car has these gods awful ‘things’ on it now as well. Just tell me why any of you would think I am making up any of this. If U do not think I am keeping a cup full of these for my OTAMM file, you are all a lot dumber than I look, and after all my hell, my dunce cap it pointed at 6 feet high by now baby-love. Well, when you get choppers that turn into pulsar stars, why should I be impressed with a nest of little-yellows that won’t be born quite yet? Hay, it could be anything, I am just reporting the ever-ongoing strange and totally paranormal and esoteric hellishness that is ever constantly surrounding me as though I am a north pole and it is all a huge south one. Diana could not say it better if she screamed it out on a mic-amp system with ten thousand bells of sound pressure level, THERE AIN’T NO STOPPIN’ IT NOW. Hope lightning in her human form will not object to my adding as well, OR EVER.

The great Sarah-Stacey knocked the cocoa beans out of me on the astral plane when I was dreaming it was a couple of days back in white-matter 4th-D space, when it was Thursday early in the morning, using your forward-mortal way of perceiving these life-illusions. It seems she had some Donna-bones to pick with me big time about what I did. I try to please my lovely great queen, sometimes I just fail, what can I say? Hope she is not going to get even madder when she learns that I plan to leave this awful country once and for all before March rolls around, I just cannot take this any more, and she doesn’t seem to give a rats glass with Bubonic Plague inside of it. How much can I do for all mighty J, I have human fleshly limits for Chrissake?????? She told me after she knocked the living hot snap out of me, that I no longer should use the term, TRS [TODAY’S REVENGE SECRET]. She reminded me that vengeance and retaliation belongs solely to her, and not to her “That Boy”. My queen shaved 14 minnina-kalpa of interaction off of my astral sentence for the murder of my brother many thousands of mortal world years back, and I owe her huge time. Dogtown, MW refers to this astral interactive-ness as HELL, is not a nice place at all, it cannot really be described. You cannot fathom the work done in the weed fields or the torture boxes you end up in for each part of the work not completed on a schedule that is intentionally set up to make anydog fail. I did not say anyone. You are turned into a four legged and tailed entity with very bad breath while in this place; all of us are, then turned back when sentences are served. A small part of this horrific situation is discussed and revealed at www.morianity-foundation.com. SSJKK visits this place from time to time and is a dog fancier, and when she sees a dog she takes pity on, she is allowed to spin a wheel in a special arena there, that can shave time off of sentences that were imposed on Dogtownites by the great MILLIONTH COUNCIL, the astral world’s top authority. For those schooled somewhat on the documentaries about the Bermuda Triangle, there are some that make mention of this powerful astral group of ruling entities, elected each kalpa, a period of agreed-on interactive-ness astrally, by all existing entities, and measured as time would feel in mortal terms, would be just greater than eight million years. Anyway, Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle instructed me to never use the TRS symbol anymore, and that when I tell closet-door-smashers from now on, to simply optionally add, that evil will all eventually be repaid with torment in Dogtown, and that as her favorite white dog that she has specially placed yancy’s all over [astral for polka-dots], I should merely remind the mortal world of this fact and tell the secret and then let it go at that. I obey my queen!!!!!!!! Did I ever on any of my blogs tell the true story, all my stories are true, but anyway, where I was in a beautiful shallow forest where a clearing gave way to beautiful flowers and growths of which my mortal eyes never saw, and that a small building structure with a fence about 30 inches high paralleled the structure, and she was walking out of the building? Instead of interacting with me on her forever-16th birthday, she was more like double this age, and she suddenly stopped and faced me directly and said to me, “I am going to destroy the world today”. I was horrified, why now I am at a loss for words to understand, as I would welcome the destruction of this awful diseased physical interaction, in a New York heart beat, but anyway, I remember begging her to reconsider this terrible decision she had just made. I remember a fear coming over me too terrible to ever put into words in a thousand years. Then she stared at me with those mega huge chocolate brown eyes of hers, her long light brown hair glowing so bright I thought my head was going to explode, and she spoke in a quiet voice, but all so commanding, “Because you loved Diana, I will spare the world for now”. To this day, this boggles and blows my tiny pathetic messed up mind. But it happened, and do not tell me IT WAS A DREAM. I abhor hearing this; it was no freaking dream baby love. But why Sarah-Stacey was discussing my love for my lightning goddess, her cousin Diana, in past tents, is still to this day mysterious to me. Remember that Rictafarius and Zeranniss are both astral entities that for reasons above my current enlightenment, both are having the same dream down onto this MW [mortal world] from the phase-2-astral reality, dreamed out and away directly from the truth or the void infinity or phase one. Rick and Diana live together in the great Ricktown Manor in Ricktown, while as Zeranniss, I have a city pass, and a city-name, YANCY, and can come into and leave the capitol city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL whenever I choose to, with no problems at any of the great 12 gates atop of huge 20 mile high walls along 240 super lane astral highways called there, LINELANES, see my website, this is all discussed.

Well, the Muzak and the giant girls are back on a nasty roll again. These two harassments for whatever reason, just about always run together. Thursday was the most wicked siege day from filthy MILITUFORCE-OTAMM-SCUM in a long time. These diseased sleaze balls consistently persecute me on the last day and first day of each and every month. As I type at 2:17 ante’ meridian, the scum are starting an earlier than normal arrival here, the crew from ACNJUSAESMWG. I have labeled this bunch of total butt wipes, the {34 and a half club} for reasons described on prior blog texts. Evil astral plane gods work through as I have stated over and over before, PEOPLE, ANIMALS, WEATHER, and MACHINES. Not all astral plane gods are good and not all of them are evil. Also, it depends on your point of view, after all, who the devil am I? The world would tell you that if a vote was cast tonight by celebrities, picking and choosing their favorite ones and most despised ones, that would count a million times more than any vote I would cast. It does not matter whether any of them remember a thing in their physical plane life about their truer and higher existence out there, or back closer to truth and void infinity. It would only matter, that 90% of them would vote Apollo-Lucifer as their number one favorite. I know this without having to know by the standards of mortal world ‘knowing’. Al, as I call him, and he hates my guts for nick-naming him this; loves people who live the way they all do in the entertainment world circles. After all, the list reads like his Santa list, carousing, drinking, drugging, out of marriage promiscuous sexual relationships, divorce and remarrying umpteen times, and on and on. Me, I choose Jehovah and I love her with all of my tiny whittle heart and mind and soul and strength. None of this is for me to judge, I merely make the point that there are lots of good and bad rulers, both here on the physical plane, and on the astral realm as well. On a nuclear level, positive and negative are realities of polarities, and no more. It only matters which way polarity is when carbon based entities enter into the mix. Well, Ripoffville, ACNJUSAESMWG, your men are heading down there to rid you of your garbage, but as they say ladies and gentlemen, you can take the garbage out of the city, but you cannot take the city out of the garbage. You can all make my life a living hell just as long as I am dumb enough to continue permitting this by not hopping a jet plane. I know that I will not be back again, and need no 60’s songs to tell me that!!!!!!! I am splitting oudahele vely vely vely soon my fiends!!!! Yeah, all Dalmatians are Dogtownites but not all Dogtownites are Dalmatians. I can sue all of you just as easily from the isles of Saint Thomas or from Hawaii, as I can from Slammonton Blue Jerksey. Yeah, when my web site has all the included streaming sound bite audios of all my stuff, proving how Paul and Billy and Sally, tried to make me Blain/Copperfield/disappear, now, this WILL be an embarrassment!!!!!!!!! What comes around goes around. The wheel is part of the chain, the looping effect of the 8th dimensional explosion/implosion ratio. Deny it all just as much as any of you wish to, you will eliminate poverty, drug abuse, cancer, heart disease, and aids, before you deny these ultimate realities out of existence with your silly ‘wishful-thinking’.

My blogs on the physical world computer and internet system have a beginning, and obviously somewhere down the road, also will have an ending. In higher reality, any event that is laying somewhere in mortal planes of hyperspace or somewhere in the physical fifth dimension, has no such thing, as time is not the same astrally as it is physically. Time is a created-through-interaction-byproduct astrally. Here on the mortal life realities, it is a tangible part of a continuum that is based on all of the masses that are in motion everywhere, and their velocities in relativity to each other. A mind blowing childish example that could literally be done in a grammar school science project, would be to attach a spin-able-globe to a string and a pencil, shut off the lights and shine a flashlight on the globe, and observe the days going faster as the pencil [rocket ship] moves out and faster away from the spinning globe. This is a reality-illusion and all mortals must live by it for the most part. Astrally, you then create the time and space, along with the created interaction, as you simply think it all into its being-ness. Spell checker is messing with me big time. This is a major hack starting up. From a distant place and with my own machine, I can do what I want but here, if Ed sees wavy lines he likes to start editing, and I know what I want to say, despite this ignoramus machine. I am in a totally NO-WIN situation here, and it will not get better, only worse. A fool can see this.

Now to continue the discourse a bit on the entry/exit point of true astral ‘EVENT’: This will be difficult to grasp, just make the attempt. Draw on a blank sheet of paper, waves, a line moving up and down say about three times. Be sure the waves are at least 5 inches high. Now draw cut-across lines like a “T” being crossed, every half inch, and start with the beginning T at the low-left of your page, and write letter A, then half an inch up the page, write letter B, and so forth. Astrally, all letters would be considered the SE or SAME-EVENT on this diagram. However, from A to B is an up-wave movement, and all though small mini waves ultimately would exist within its larger parameters, the A to B life would B an up-wave, a Donald Trump perhaps. Now someone coming into mortal life during a falling period where things are on a big picture down wave, this would be Mountainpen for example, however, lives compress out to a flat line astrally, just as the medical expression would express for moving onto the astral. Do you see this fascinating symbolism revealing a truth that cannot be argued with? Every event that we perceive mortally, has a seemingly starting and stopping point along wavelengths similar to this illustration, yet, the reality of the bigger picture is that something occurs at a split instant yet is coming out of a wave pattern before the physically occurring event, and it will continue occurring after the physical event stops. This is why death seems so real, while really it is total trucking full kit. Humongous major powers tried to stop me from blogging these words, constant hacks on the machine, very freaking annoying. Remember that the MILLIONTH COUNCIL owns and controls the entire spectrum of the electromagnetic world, actually, they are one and the same with it, but very powerful illusions make seeing this truth impossible. Unless you are personally experiencing the realities of it all, and thereby a knowing will result, you just will not ever GET IT.

The only ways that you can prove my words are real are to either practice the FASCITAR 6/10, or take a deck of playing cards and do precisely what I tell U. This all goes leaps and bounds beyond what readers of cards and occultists and practicing psychics are doing. They know about the astral reality counterpart to the physical world life but do not know about quanta waves and how events are literally all programmed through these foams of energy directly from what only can be perceived as the 6th dimension. This is because the 4th is all of space’s 3 dimensions inside all of the continuum’s of possible times within the exim ration another SORIAN 18 hack attack, as I typed in RATIO, and the 5th dimension is all of the possible 4-D continuums existing inside this unfathomably huge system that literally is holding all of this inside, and yet the program and thought to it all is therefore by mathematical law, one dimensional system up over and beyond this fifth one, hence this is the 6th dimension. Back now to using a deck of cards, normal regular every day playing cards: The more important something is to you, and believe me, I am in no way belittling romance or any of life’s basic trivia that may or may not be of a major significance to a blog reader at this point, but when your very life is on the line, quantum dynamics tend to amplify, and since I am attempting to educate a world in darkness with things just not understood in this time period by the masses, I need to find therefore the best and strongest ways and procedures for doing this, and when life itself is on the line, these waves jump. With me, I am under a viscous freaking family curse to use mystic/occult/esoteric lingo. I need to get money or I will perish and not be able to do what SSJKK wishes for me to do. This Moses thing is a lot of Morse-tap, let me tell you all, it ain’t one bit easy, and she gives you no breaks, it is like the soldier man and the cops, BAD BOYS, what the truck am I gonna do!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, and yes, my lingo is no longer funny, this is no longer funny, and the music world and country bumpkin friends of Paul Pedersen, well, you can have’mall baby-love, with my complements. But again, anyway, if anybody thinks this is cool, or easy, or wowsville, you have another thought coming your way, straight from D-6 to you, the gods helllllp you, I mean DS, how can I escape hell’s symbolism?????????????? So I need to be able to go down 25 miles from my residence, and be able to be right 60 or more percent of the time than I am wrong on outside roulette bets. The enemy can keep me perpetually down and out, in horrific situations, bad jobs, bad residences, old clunkers, endless persecution, no offense, but you would all survive about one New York Day!!!!!!!! I have endured this tortuous torment for 3-4 decades, and it is getting parabolic-ally worse with every freaking tick of the clock. My only chance is ASAP-ART, as discussed on prior blogging. Getting a deck of cards to go in a matter-white space or an anti-matter black space RANGE is a difficult thing to do at best, and when your life is being INTENTIONALLY WRECKED AND RUINED, all things that you ever attempt to accomplish in any way at all, go SOUTH!!!!!! ALL THE FREAKING WAY TO THE SOUTH: Getting even out of the 60/40 neutrality is not within possibility, Campbell’s soup!!!!!!! I am not looking for 80/20, but without 30/70, forget it, but all of this is my problem, NOT YOURS. If you want to prove or disprove my claims, you must try my stuff, and most people love this life so much that they will not ever listen to things about the Fascitar. So the only other way is the Quantum-Carddeck. But again, instead of teaching a thousand details on getting a deck of cards to become magical in that it works into a consistent range of one polarity or the other in contrast with remaining at the middle zones, I am going to show anyone interested that talking to the cosmos is simple, just as it is simple to learn the star-pattern, a necessary filtering system for signal enhancement through vast space distances and noise canceling. I could get into talking to stars or atoms or electrons or megatrons or lawtrons, but shall we just not for right now? If U randomly pick 50/50 chance card outcomes as follows and do what I now teach you, you will get your mind blown beyond all of the current sci-fi movies all put together that you could ever buy and watch. Remove the kings and the jokers, and work with the 4 suits of ace through queen, which are numbers 1-12. Six of these numbers are low, 6 are high, or 24 low and high with the 4 suits. Six are red and six are black and times the 4 suits, this again is 24 each. Also the same is true for the odd and even numbers, 24 each. You randomly pick one of these, one by one for nine times, red, even, high, black, even, and so forth, try to use up all six outside betting parameters of RED, BLACK, ODD, EVEN, LOW, HIGH. Shuffle your cards and draw a card randomly from the deck, and it will win or lose by matching your bet or pick, or not matching it. To keep it faster and easier, your first top row of nine picks will then be used on all of the rows as they follow below. Believe me, the odds do not change, it just slows you down to pick and choose every time, so just do this for the first nine and then let this pick-cycle repeat while you continue playing and make new rows below your first original nine. After 45 draws, you will be working with nine rows of columns of wins or losses, represented on your work sheet as W or L. Wait for a really bad day, it can be a car crash but obviously it need not be this bad, and I seriously doubt anyone will say after an accident, oh let’s do what Mountainpen’s blog says now, gimme a break, I am not that Mentally Challenged, Millionth Council, MC, the MC Guire list is endless, Master of Ceremonies in the entertainment world that uses electromagnetic ops on a daily constant routine, Martino/Callio, why not even include Mixed Cocktails, since the great Russell came over at 1 AM and got me to destroy my BOB at age 15 [BOOK OF THE BEACH], the biggest satanic victory in the 20th century if I may be quite so audacious. So anyway, wait for a hellish day, I seriously doubt a parent will apply this after losing a child to a Columbine type incident, but you definitely should be getting my approximate drift by now, so after this horrendous day, on all of these columns, begin watching WINS and LOSSES patterns on all of these 9 rows as they work there way down. Whatever seems to be working, or patternizing as I call it, all though spell checker tells me to add a new poor RUSSELL/RICHARD word to my 26+ decade old dictionary, but anyway and moving still onwards, no matter what seems to be in pattern, groups of wins or loses, alternations, doubles, literally you can make up sweet little systems by the thousands, but go with any working thing, and then hypothetically on the very bottom of your work sheet, place a bet, and see if you are lucky enough to get one out of 5 right. This is why on very bad days, another concept is to have your spouse, gambling pal, or whatever, go along with you to a roulette table. You sit and place the minimum amount bet as soon as the dealer says BETS DOWN, and 10 seconds later or as soon as the wheel spins but before the dealer says NO MORE BETS, your [opposite shooter] throws 100 or 500 bucks on the exact opposite of your bet, if you are betting red, they go black, and it you are betting high, they go low, and so forth. Do not think or worry about fooling THE HOUSE, it is the FORCES that you are fooling, and believe me, they like to think that they are so dern smart, and they just are not, and they are indeed gods, but they are not GOD, and cannot be everywhere all the time beating you or me at everything, HA-HA-HA-FREAKING HA. But this is not a lesson for playing roulette, or betting systems, or using an {opposite shooter}; these merely are some extending ideas sprouting out of the equation that I am discussing. You need to believe in what I say or perhaps you just enjoy scoffing at what you see as the internet-village-idiot, but if you want to argue against me, then you need to prove me wrong, and as I speak ‘on type and blog’, I am receiving a small right side Morty Mortino attack or the Hebrew’s Death Angel, at precisely twenty six minpers past four of this morning’s clock.

All I will say is that I will have a major law suit against many Atlantic County officials that have been persecuting me and interfering with my ability to attempt to be happy as allowed me in the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, and you will all be very sorry when my suit hits the press and goes round the world, and then baby-love, IT ALL COMES OUT, EVEN THE DERN YELLOW, mister Pepsodent. I have civil rights and I have human rights, even the right to be totally stupid, which your freaking honor, I plead totally guilty to on all counts, as my moving to the worst county in the country where all my enemies have established political clout and power bases, the NEW JERSEY’S ATLANTIC COUNTY, was by far my greatest error in my eternal and infinite existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My job here would be and was heaven, until miserable ATLANTIC CITY came into the picture. These rock chucking runt slapping rat fasters are putrid and pure evil. They have been behind my total demise for 20-30 MW freaking trucking years. I have no reason to have anything against anyone, they started this wicked diseased war with me, and it has been a relentless battle for what seems the eons of the ages. I will see this evil burn with fire in eternal hell if it is the very last thing I ever do. They have tried to shovel dirt on my box many a time. I have been shot, electrocuted, drowned, murdered vehicularly, like it or not spell wrecker, crushed, knifed, and I have suffered several massive heart attacks, one right here at this job site on the day following Christmas of oh-jive. The attack here was incredible, an instant of excruciating pain followed by my seeing the great Sarah drive in here in her lovely white automobile, and she parked it in the warehouse. She told me that the side she was parked on was warmer than the other side. She also told me that she was waiting for some of her friends. When it went from dark winter to warm light springtime in a flash, I remembered my fatal heart attack, and turned around and saw myself, dead in my car. Sarah toned down the interaction with her bright hair, it shined, but not enough to light up the world or anything, the change over to May was an astral interaction, and is referred to as DREAM-SHIFT. Her friends were talking about sports and were in a separate car outside the warehouse. I shifted in and out of body going back to a cold winter in the dark in a body with no pulse, unable to breathe or move, to the interaction where I was free from physical bounds. I will not tell you more of the complete details to this story right now, but I know more of it is on other prior blogs. One thing I do know, and that is that atheists are all so totally wrong, and that virtually all of the established religious orders are just as full of pig smells as the atheists are. They are all they just to control you like the counterpart of established governments do, and just as they do through taxation, the church does with a blind man’s plate, it is bigger than the cup because they see the reality of making money through the guise of religion. There are realities about physical and astral truths and the void infinity that is all that really is, that we all lawtronically dream out and away from. I know what I know, and the entire world can disbelieve me and rot in Dogtown.

When I tried to post up to two sites back on Thursday last, the Blogger dot com site went up poof-1-2-3. But when I started with the next one, they hacked the Dogtown out of me and would not let it get up until 2 minutes following the closing bell on their Manipulated and Cheated Dow Jones stock market system. A 6 will always beat a 3 a burley can always beat up the little pukes, wow, how awesome, what a hero you all are, picking on a poor pathetic special-ed/rehab/Jacobson infiltrator student, are you all not such huge super people, like WOW!!!!!!!!!??????????????? People that can profit off of other people’s pain are lower than any whale excrement that I have ever made contact with. I will try not to do any more beach crying behind sunglasses JP, not Getty, not Morgan. Yeah, things can be a coincidence, but I am buying fewer and fewer of them as time passes me by, here in my Mountainpen dream sequencing.

Magnesonic, do you remember the snotty puke head kid that called you and when I returned the call, his answer box said, “You know what to do and you know when to do it”? Well, open command, G7, maximum gain at general order number 189, the rest of it, take it from the snotty puke head. Thanking you in advance for the storms and quakes and volks, the fires and floods and droughts and all the other retaliation for all of this endless hell. Just think world, 200 years in either direction or perhaps less, I could spend my life in jail now or be hung as a witch. Male witches were the term that was used then by the way, this modern world, where does it get its schooling? There were no “warlocks”, this is a 20th century word. Ffgggftt, yeah hacking is all done electromagnetically, even without any internet connections, just plug good headphones in and turn to an FM dead spot on normal analogue radio, and every stroke of a keypad or mouse movement makes sounds, and these same sounds can be transmitted, sent inbound, and this is obviously how they hack. I use this white noise when these dirt balls come in here blaring their filthy junky noisy music with their illegal car stereos. Excessive noise violations are all ok and tolerable, but pick on Mountainpen for having a little clutter in one of his rooms, is this freaking Nazi Germany or what, it was not the law then, remember, it was whether or not they hated your guts, and if they did, in the ovens with you, well it is all heading right back in these directions, but try telling this to a deafened world from rap crap at 12 bells of SPL.

Well, if these total turd swallowers like to feel big by crushing out the poor, the weak, the defenseless, let me give them a few to enjoy at their next party, perhaps the post super bowl, or whenever they throw their private whittle wing ding sicko love-ins. They have wrecked and ruined my health, my mental health, my emotional health, and my physical health. Until an event stares you right smack butt dab in the face, what these toilet seat rockers do to me and the added up value of what results and becomes at a quick blow, blatantly obvious, even I do not always see it. As we age in our individual lifetimes, unless we are in that ridiculous Hollywood-weird crowd of age defers, with their stupid gyms and work outs and all the stuff they cut and tuck and remove and on and on, but point being this: I have always been a weakling, never good at sports, never interested in them until I became a forced-fan through and via this parallel event nightmare that I totally believe that DS sucked me into somehow back in 1986. Girlfriends always could win in arm wrestles, that sort of thing, and to be honest, I really once fully grown, could have cared less. A 3 year old can shoot a gun and kill you so how physically strong you are is basically pointless and absurd to worry about, IMHO. Then the occasional thing happens that makes any grown man, young or old, fat or thin, tall or short, or anywhere in the middle, sit up and take major notice, as it is in your face and just cannot be ignored. Thursday was a horrible attack and the chem trails and airplanes were off the scale bad, go to www.chemtrail.com and go to other sites talking about these monstrous assaults on the general public. Anyway, Ann Silva gets a call that the Atlantic County jail needs a document. I think it was her daughters’ birth certificate along with perhaps some other item as well. She is in the process of a transfer from the jail to a type of work release program not that far from New York City, so we all get into my car, Ed, Ann, and myself. There is a WAWA store near the Mays Landing, NJUSAESMWG area that I refer to LAW CITY, it has the Atlantic County Prosecutors Office, the jail, probation officers, courts, you name it and it is all there basically in a row all crammed in a wooded area. Giant powerful humongous girls are always in this WAWA store, they are like flies on a garbage truck in a hot sunny July afternoon. I can see a 6 foot 5 inch girl being much stringer than a fat puny old dude like me all out of shape and never strong to begin with. But here I am using all my strength trying to open a hot dog door containing various hot dogs, and finally, I pull with both hands thinking it is stuck and probably somebody spilled something, you know, typical sticky hard to open thing. Ten seconds later as I am standing next to Ann while she is arranging her coffee and napkins and sugars, bla-bla-blee, along comes this adorable blond girl about eleven tops, and a full head shorter than me, and easily with one hand, she opens up the same door like as easily as she would pick up a napkin. As I said, as a teenager, this would be very ego smashing; now, if this was all I had to worry about, I would change my name to King Midas. But there is a principle involved here and that is that my enemies have totally grinded me down to where I have the strength of a 5 year old, MAYBE. If all of this is not a TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AND HUMAN AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, I HONESTLY AND SIMPLY JUST WISH I COULD BE INFORMED WHAT EXACTLY WOULD BE???????? The other little thing that I am sure they will all party over, Super Bowl or no [rip off crooked Queeringhuse Prize Patrol, K.J. hack sleaze MC Allister Super Bowl, is that my PC or kitty-com is not responsive to the major parallel event of super air siege. Thursday should have gotten me literally the R word, just as in the Kennedy elevator bwaby-wuv Fudd!!!!!!!!!! Well, winter will eventually give way to the spring and as April gives way to May, kiss it bye-bye OTAMM-SCUM, ‘cause I’m gonna go for it all the way, first chance I get, mucus tasters. YUK!!!!!!!! Well, a quick reminder to my blog-aud, ladies and lads, I do not trash talk, I truth talk. The truth hurts and it is ugly as Dogtown from time to time!!!!!! But I tell it, until they shut me up, and by the gods in all of astrallity, then, YESSIR,
THEN I will tell it on my own website, and maybe less politely. Honest to the gods, no one out there would have survived what I am being put through; this is why I have the strength of a five year old. This is why I barely can even think anymore, and this is definitely why I must get out of this sick place, this Nazi Germany New Jersey, this nation, hopefully soon, THIS PLANET.

MESSAGE TO ANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~OUT THERE and not in cyberspace only::::::::::::::::::::::
If you are here and are not part of the astral plane or mans delusions, PLEASE COME AND TAKE ME OFF OF THIS SICK DISEASED PLANET. I have lots of valuable information about these wonderful people here, if I help you conquer the multiverse, all I would ask in return is a way to reach NIRVANA, or at least to get out of the HELL I AM IN. THIS IS NO HOAX AND NO JOKE. The electron is a personal friend of mine and has known and loved me forever. If you have ion-power then you know Diana, and you know that I am telling the truth. Stacey, please do not kick my butt when I lose consciousness today, I cannot take any more, the flesh is getting weaker and weaker, but the spirit is, well, that is midland to so-so. Sahwee SAR. Brown eyed girl, I love you and always will. If these turds kill me, fine, so be it, I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER. These names are on my list as a legal dying utterance, involved in my murder:
TRUMP, SNYDER, SUMMER, MCGUIRE, CALLION, MARTINO, COVERT BLACK OPS AGENCIES, HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS IN MILITARY BRANCHES. All others listed on prior blogging texts are also included here in.

Remember, I told how Congressman Rob Andrews wrote 2 letters on his stationery to the DOF, under FOI-ACT and they would not respond. If that is not some meat for my OTAMM-Food file, Rachael Rae, please tell me gorgeous, then what would be??????????????????????

I am taking a voluntary sworn oath that no misstatement and no falsehood appears anywhere on this blog. This is all total absolute truth, containing neither additions nor omissions to this truth.

GOOGLE, SWIS, KSW LABS OF C23:
This is all CO-COPYRIGHTED WITH INTERNET AND GOOGLE AS ALLOWED ME UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AS A BLOGGER, SHOULD THE NAMES BE ON THESE BLOGS AS FOLLOWS, MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN.

DATE AND TIME FILE NUMBER XXXV TERMINATES ITS TRANSMISSION. ---

No comments: