Monday, February 11, 2008

TEOHIV-DATFILE #XXXVIII

The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version, CB #25
DATFILE XXXVIII, 021108.762.17-Beginning Transmission:

I am being major hacked and do not give a rats behind what Ed thinks or says, as Ann Silva witnessed this for me, no matter how I try, the font is messing with me and will not remain the correct type nor size and keeps changing back.

On top of that, the sky attack was totally brutal today, airplanes, trailing, chopper attack at the Hammonton Wall Mart, in NJUSAESMWG. I was with Ann who witnessed the entire thing. She is trying and very successfully so, to clean up my residence and keep the township inspector happy, he is coming over tomorrow morning.

The scum I am dealing with are without not only heart, but their souls are black as a cloud covered night during a total eclipse of the moon. These dirt LIVE 4 one thing and only one thing, 2 make me totally and forever just as miserable as they can. I can never use text-talk with WORD, or it trucks with me, I’m sick to astrallity of it. It is as though the entire matrix is one gigantic LEGISLATION. DICTATE, LEGISLATE, DICTATE, LEGISLATE, THAT IS ALL THESE HITLER’S EVER ENJOY DOING!!!!!!!

Notice still another hack jack attack when I tried to say 17:14 was the football score at the Super Bowl, and out it came 7:14, it just won’t quit, and Ed insists I am doing this, AND I AM FREAKING NOT DOING THIS.

I do not have the goal to pick on the great Jessica, I wouldn’t mess with that giant beauty queen, and I know she could knock me into next Tuesday. All I am doing is telling how a super star ended up proving all of my PARALLEL EVENT TALK for me, all I had to do big JS is sit back and let you do all the work for me, thank you.

I am going to be taking my life very soon, it will do me no good, but I will keep doing it again and again until the future Labbers get sick and tired of retracing my EM reality back here. I’ve trucking had it. I am sick of this miserable place, and refuse to remain in it. As I pen this a low airplane is passing over Ann’s roof. Bite my cumcubes cakes.

Ann witnessed today how terrible my landlady daughter of a dog treats me also, yes, to call this day less than a SUPER BOTBAR would be simply put, a major lie. It would be the quintessential verbal inexactitude. And it would be part of the endless campaign of Diana’s twin brother who I totally despise, the owner of the opposite of truths, APPOLO-LUCIFER. You will slam me against air conditioners once to many times, and I will tell the entire world your one big weakness, like superman’s Kryptonite. Many will think it is the cross or scripture, HOLLYWOOD!!!! I know how you stole lots of power and exactly what you did, ya pri*&. World, he fell madly in love with his second cousin, Sarah-Stacey, and started all of the false rumors about SCYLLA that you read about in the books here on the mortal worlds. Now a major chopper attack is hitting me at Ann’s, this has been one super siege day, and they are all gonna freaking pay for it bwaby-wuv. MAGNESONIC, open command on General Order #7, all general and special orders: YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND YOU KNOW WHEN TO DO IT, AND STOP.

This world can prepare for floods and storms and droughts and earthquakes and volcanoes and city unrest and all manner of things such as this visited upon them as a counterstrike to this super siege I fell under today, you want it, fine, you’ve got it turds.

Diana, your lovely moon is there for me, smiling at me, you know that I love you beyond words. Speaking of love, the chopper sent from the astral plane by Al, or Satan as MW entities refer to it as, was because I dare to impart to every mortal that is eager to know, the truth, and that is that this runt slapping mock lucker was madly in love with SAR-ah-Stacey, actually is and always will be, and the truer part of me that is ZERANNISS ARTHUR YANCY JONES, has her, and he is ticked times ten to the thirtieth.

I have so many secrets to tell, and could talk forever, but ol’ windbag Mountainpen is done and fine’ for right now, I have an early date, and not with any pretty girl, my township code inspector does not exactly fit that description.

No one can stop me from leaving this world, and I’ll do it over and over and over until some jag gives up on this retracing garbage.

DATFILE XXXVIII IS CO-COPYRIGHTED WITH GOOGLE AND INTERNET THROUGH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS, AS LONG AS THE NAMES MARK MOHR/MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN APPEAR ON THESE BLOGS.

DOW FOREVER UP AND UP AND UP AS LONG AS I AM HERE TO HURT.
FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WIN AS LONG AS POOR ME IS HERE TO ENDLESSLY PERSECUTTE AND HARM, COVERTLY BY WICKED DISEASED SCUM, WORKING DIRECTLY FOR SATAN ITSELF. All astral plane gods work through PEOPLE. ANIMALS, WEATHER, AND MACHINES. I’ll go on saying and reiterating this as long as I am here on this evil sick mortal realm.

DATFILE OR DATE AND TIME FILE 000000000XXXVIII NOW TERMINATES ITS SHORT TRANSMISSION, BUT I SHALL RETURN, AS WILL MY 61ST GRANPA’S UNCLE, JUST LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.

No comments: