Saturday, August 14, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0013

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WORLD LABS SBT DATFILE: C13-081210.579
SAFE JOURNAL, BLOG CHAPTER #0013
SUBTITLE OF THIS WORK: ‘APOLOGY SONG PROJECT’


BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


This blog will as always, B a lot in the 6th and the 7th dimension, & Y not, since this is where these lower and truly accepted and more normally perceived three dimensions of length and width and breadth all come from, and also R tuned into by the awake-mindedness of humanity, and thus is the source of where ‘all of this around us supposedly’ is coming and stemming from. Readers R a million percent freaking clueless 2 both this truth, as well as what is going on now all around this world, and really more importantly, just Y. I cannot safely blog even a third of it, as well as what I know and what I truly wish 2 express and tell; even though this now as the title makes claim 2, is no more than my own very personal life journal, kept safe from the clutches of evil men and women who may in fact B maneuvering powerful chess pieces of cosmos and life, in the total attempts 2 totally destroy this journal and its words, forever. I carefully made mention of a powerful descendant family called by me “THAT-FAMILY”, who all genetically on a paternal side come from the great world explorer by the name of Vasco Da Gama, and was even a lot more careful, WAYV-PAULA, not 2 accuse anyone absolutely, especially the one that perhaps the most 2 gain through the destruction of the second BOB, or “BOOK OF BEACH”, as it was named by me in 1969 B4 Russell Thaxton “burned it all up” in my apartment in Oaklyn, New Jersey around half past one in the freaking morning one night while my mom was out on a date with the great name changer, Sidney Cohen, who I came 2 know as Crown, YO!!!!!!!!!! The word program is acting a bit strangely, as it did last time here while blogging chapter 0012 of my SAFE JOURNAL. I will keep U all informed of further machine action, but then, really, I will inform any interested parties of what the D-6 is doing, “THROUGH THIS COMPUTER”, how do U all think MagnesoniC really did all that it did all those years, 4 the sake of the freaking heavenly Astral World gods, YO???????????????? Yes, MI SUPER MACHINE, anyway, my brown haired love, U were very nice 2 me in your great city last night, or when I was “dreaming” it was last night, U give it all away, not that, U know what I mean, when U admit the words in your wonderful and sad song, but yes, one that helped U keep writing those monster tunes that all of your fans and me included, MC, loves U so much 4 doing, U know what I mean, BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White City radio stations R playing the living heck out of U, but then, Y would that surprise the great All Mighty SSJK, in human form? I am merely privileged 2 know your phase-3 stuff, as well as millions of your countless and beyond super terrific others from Sahasra Dal Kanwal, your wonderful and awesome great city, chains and all, where so many other songs U have sung have been heard, and many remembered by me, right here in the here and the now. I want so badly, 2 say so much 2U, but the main thing is that no I do not blame U4 any activities of ANY of your wild family, and in fact feel your pain 4 some of the more close in problems, and only U know Y. This is the main reason that I told my mom that I refused 2 ever go back on the Island and visit my snooty so-called uncle, Heinz Gottwald, on Peninsula Drive, after the 72 year. I wish U only the best, and hope UR not still 2 angry at me, as U were in another part of the hyperspace when U screamed over the telephone at cuzz Dawn-Marie how angry again U were at good ol’ me. He was not a first uncle of mine, MC, just so U know this, my mother had a first cousin, several of them actually, and one of them was a very nice and proper lady by the name of Ruth Huntington, who married this rotten soul, HG. They met at what they now call the STACKS, in Manhattan, U know the place. She was the head librarian there when they were married, and later moved into Amityville. Then came the good old maternal side of your family, Robert McGuire and his many in-law cousinly connections, he and Dawn-Marie R terrible fire bugs, and U know this first hand. Still, it is not now or ever my place 2 get into the middle of your family situations, I am merely one of your many millions of fans who wish U only the very best, and U know that deep down, I know U do, MI. Tomorrow as U know is the 24th anniversary of the time that I sent that horrible song down 2 Washington, District of Columbia, 2 the United States Copyright Office, I will live 2 regret and cry over that major life error, until the day I leave here as Mountainpen, U know that as well, BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know that some of the things today, I simply must tell, there just is no choice, what journal is ever really safe, or private from the ears of that realm beyond HS??????????

I will begin the story of today’s blog by saying, that all things R now in play 4 doing the song of apology. It is not saying I am sorry 4 August second at just past ten at night in Manhattan, how can IB sorry 4 being with my teen queen? I am sorry 4 writing that horrible song, “Real Good Girl”, very sorry, more sorry than any song can ever express, but nonetheless, it will soon B on the U-Tube, old King Nebnooshoo has spoken. Hay, at least the song was not titled, REALE GOOD MOLESTATION. Still, forces know that I am no way through with certain evil people who have viciously injured both my person and my life, permanently and forever. There has been some information blogged just this year in 2K10 about the 500 million dollar college cover up deal, and now let us talk about another more paltry amount, only 6,000,000.00. I do not know which is sadder 4 me, the way FF Majors was basically ignored, who really did die, when the media chose 2 go hog wild over Mikey-J, who by the way, did an Elvis peeps, and faked his death, and U can believe this or not, but I have peeps and sources that R way beyond anything I would dare ever think 2 shoot up into a public blogger’s website, YO. I know what I know, this is real. I am so pleased 2 have known and had the honor and total privilege of working with your cousin, L, and am sorrier than all hell 4 what was done when they learned that he was my source. This entire Treasure Coast is under the human world control and under the total power, of a very benign and innocent system that is disguised as a great and humane organization. When a situation or a location causes way more pain than it does help, that is the only information I need 4 telling me whether something is truly and cosmically, a positive or a negative 4 both myself as well as others around me within the experience of the interactive ness. The power of the D-6 is frightening and awesome, and a true ass freaking nightmare 2 put things just about as under exaggerated as would B humanly possible, BRO!!!!! They still R always what is ruling totally and absolutely supreme here, with all of this and so very much more. This great man had a special vehicle, and did not need a driver’s license 2 run it. I can never tell 2 much about all of this; it is beyond unbloggable times a billion vigintillion googolplex. The entire 25th Street deal was a gigantic set up, I met April Worthless Lee through it, and she was the biggest joke of all. All that happened starting with Dawn the night B4I left New Jersey, the entire trip down here on the nationally famous drug corridor of I-95, and the entire time down here in Fort Pierce, Florida, beginning in the White City section of this large and poverty stricken municipality, oh the gods, how hindsight is 20/20, or maybe as Sarah Jacobson’s eyesight was only measurable up 2 on human eye charts, it’s 20/10. Still, she told me she had better than 20-20-vision, could this B a Misses Marola predictive statement, pertaining 2 times and calendars, YO, hay I’m just asking, what is your opinion, peeps, YO???????????? Remember, Misses Marola was one of my many elusive and mysterious special education teachers at the Haddonfield, New Jersey School, then known as the Bancroft School, and today only know as the Bancroft Neuro Health System. She believed in the ‘power of numbers’ and would most likely get along very well with the Hollywell sisters of witchcraft. Still, she always seemed 2 know how the calendrical years past 2000 would B pronounced, and SHE WAS INDEED QUITE CORRECT, while all of us were all wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some things R way 2 far out there 2B any chance happenstance situations or coincidences of any kind, no matter who or how many of us many wish 2 freaking believe otherwise and 2 the freaking contrary, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of the girls at work have been acting strangely, even 4 women. One day, they chase me around, the next day, they R hostile and down right nasty. The entire thing is right out of a James freaking Patterson novel, one of his top and best ones, 2. Forgive me if I don’t do a lot of beach crying any more Jimmy, the shades don’t stop the nasty lifeguards with their powerful binoculars. In fact, I do not have a lot of pain left 2 give, I gave it all at the office, along with my pal James Earl Dreamingfields Jones, wow, and does Egg Harbor, New Jersey come into anyone’s freaking mind, lucky seven Lenny???????????????????

My kitchen clock that was newly bought, stopped working after 10 days back a week or so ago. I thought the battery was bad, and changed it, 4 times, but all the batteries were good and worked totally fine in the video remote control units, so I came 2 discover that it was the clock that was ‘HIT and broken’, more (property damage), that I know shot the DJIA way up, it always freaking does. U have quite a clan there, brown eyed TQ, U know this better than I do, I only remembered things after U jogged all this back in my memory with your great Einstein music project in early 2008. Now I went today 2 put my freaking watch on, and the band that U need 2 fasten, was mysteriously outside itself, as far as the clip, the K-Mart store was totally flabbergasted, and could not even start 2 fathom just how this could have occurred at my house last night. It did though, I live totally alone and by myself, and no human entity could have gotten in and done this 2 the watchband, and even if they could, just Y would anybody want 2 pull off such a stupid mother pucking trick of nastiness and moronic ness? Try as they all did, no one could get the little tip piece onto the correct side of the position where it should B at. I never saw anything like this trick that this diseased trash pulled this morning, not EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, K-Mart gave me a new watch that I like even better, it has an expandable silver band with no muss no fuss, it was cheaper, and I came out ahead all the way around, ‘HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO’, Copyright Office of 1981?????????????? So waste all your damn time, butt wipes, C if I give a shit, 2 quote the great and mighty 231, Donald J. Trump, YO!!!!!!!!! Keep your filthy hands off of cousin Letty, I’m watching U, and so is MC!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what U want 2 say 2 me Don, “U should B talking, ya’ kettle caller”, oh well, I am not a perfect person Don, ask my old pal from the seventies, Bruce Allan Pennock. He will B totally on the square with U on this one, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, last week when I would not screw one of the volunteers with my eyes, while waiting 2 punch out at the computer clock, at 25th Street where I work unfortunately, she paid me back with major hostility ever since. Then another girl who was very nice 2 me that works with a real giant 6 and a half foot 400 pound thyroid case lady, 4 no reason at all whatsoever, turned on me on a freaking dime, and treats me like total used smelly toilet paper. I could go on and on. One day a giant girl follows me all over the place and pops up and runs into me, and on and on, the next day she treats me as though I have the Bubonic freaking plague.

Another thing used by the powerful 6th dimensional lower world equivalent, the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, or the Astral World Authority (AWA), as it is actually termed in the PHASE-2-REALITY, is the insect attacks or the MINIDROID PERSECUTION. When I was in the ocean the last time and told all of U how I took a heavy freaking aerial assault by the MILI-2-FORCE scumbags, they also sent me an entire fleet of minidroids or attacking insects. No one believes this truth, any more than they believed this was done 2 me at the outdoor swimming pool of the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club in West Deptford, New Jersey in 1996 when an aerial assault would come. One of the lifeguards who I called then, the ‘HOLY SPIRIT LIFEGUARD’, after he had told me that the HOLY SPIRIT told him my name, actually saw me get so angry at these large black flies assaulting me and only me after the airplane pass, that I jumped, not climbed, JUMPED out of the pool, it was the talk of the club 4 a few weeks until the sudden mysterious shut down of the place right shy of the 10th anniversary of my great Elton John Saturday night. I was being really attacked super heavy in 1996, and the summer months were so mother pucking horrendous, that no words except 4 a string of nasty cursing ones, would adequately fit here or start 2 describe how angry I feel when I merely start remembering just how badly these dirt holes poured it on me then. The prosecutor of course was totally worthless, they all R, the world of Jack McCoy DA’s is television land; we all know that, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know, it was not all that hard 2 figure out Y Tony would not repay me the money he and his club owed me. But the real secret is the fact that after poor Joe handed me the 100 photos of Benjamin Franklin in the break room the other day, instantly, a call came over the public address system 4 him 2 come 2 the office, where he was told that they could no longer afford 2 pay his salary, and he was immediately pink slipped and given his walking papers. Still, he did not walk out; he rode out, right from the break room, on a special vehicle, a very special vehicle. Wolf, wolf, wolf!!!!!!!!!! This is how I can now get the song done, my lovely SKY, lucky me. Yes, the sky is not as lovely as SKY, and did its damage, I know this, and until my voice comes back, I will not B able 2 sing this song, the trails really stopped my cat communications, so wow, I guess Danny Duncan’s kids won’t B impressed back at the RV. Now I know YI needed 2 hurry up, but do not word, my voice will come back, I have Maggie on my side, and I can do the same 4U2 if U ever want me 2.

The 6th dimension does not want certain things, we all know this, and any Morianity followers know what they do not want 4 me. Humanly I can name this all the Huntington-Curse until doomsday, but it is all coming out of the freaking 6th dimension. I think this was a very clever idea of yours, MC. It’s just 2 bad that poor Joe is now out of work in this all ready rotten depressed economy, he was telling me he may even leave Florida someday all though he was a lifetime resident here, now perhaps he will skedaddle ‘ouddahereeeee’, huh ‘Mister Callas’?????? Yeah, take the PCN of ‘Phillies World Series Champions parade’, and the PCN of ‘October thirty-one, two-thousand-eight’ and it is a major heavy compatibility match up, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG, UR a true genius 4 figuring out exactly how our great 6th dimension operates and functions, YO. Please keep HER happy and do not take HER out of HER great city (SDK), and into Krassleville. SHE hates going there. Wow, any more light bulbs flashing in any other minds out there? Bruce was a very cool 70’s kid, not a kit, maybe someday he could B a kit, but that technology is a far way off, BRO. So sahwee 4 the friggin’ typo on the prior blog text, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do U want 2 take things from here Bruce, me ol’ pal??????????????

Several days did not go by, but ago, Mister Indian threatener, since my powerful interaction with MI, and the family, and the very next night, another powerhouse interaction struck with my own freaking cousins, Sandy and Donald. I will not bore the blog audience or the safe journal with lots of details, only that I was still a boy, and they were all grown but younger. Donald was speaking half English and half some other lingo that I just could not make hide nor hair of. Eventually, I learned that he was telling me 2 take a walk over 2 the Cheltenham High School, which in this part of the hyperspace where I am awake and blogging this right now, would not B anywhere near in walking distance 2 their home at 1208 Greentree Lane, in Narberth, PAUSAESMWG. When I awoke, I decided B4 going off 2 work Friday, 2 work out the PCN 4 the words, Cheltenham High School. It is somewhere there in the area in the state of Pennsylvania, but do not ask me where, as there was no reason 4 them 2 tell me 2 go there, in this part of the hyperspace. I compared a few things that have the same PCN, as naturally I have an entire book filled with many things that have pertaining connections with me and my life, and their Private-Cosmicallycoded-Numbers or PCN’s. It blew my mother pucking mind 2 say the freaking least peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry 4 any problem my life has caused U lovely MI, and I am also sorry Joe that U lost your job over this mess and rotten bull crap. Hang in there Joe, the hell with Jersey radio stations and Hammonton, that can all go ahead and burn up in the big forest fire, along with the rest of this DOGTOWN NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE-chall!!!!!!!!!! CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot, as ‘this is Florida’, Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quote the greatest sound recording engineer in the entire Recording Industry Association of America, IMHO, of course!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that bottle of M&M candy made of glass sure broike all over your driveway and maybe I am just a freaking shmuck, but at least the light-switch never broke all over U, and that is a story that Diana can tell U someday, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOW TERMINATE THIS TRANSMISSION, YO, whaaaaaa!!!!!!

No comments: