Tuesday, August 17, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0014-B

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WORLD LABORATIES SEND BACK TEXT
DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE) C0014-081710.545
SAFE JOURNAL, BLOG CHAPTER #0014-B
Subtitled: BEING FUCKED WITH BIG ULTRA TIME, YO:


Beginning Transmission:


No readers, and me later on should I forget as I tend 2 do, many things, oh the gods, there really is no blog chapter 0014-A, and this is still blog chapter 0014-B, and here is the reason. The computer here at the library was super mother fucking hacked, and starting Sunday morning, I have been under a MAJOR FUCKING NASTY DEATH SIEGE FROM THE MOTHER FUCKING TOTALLY SICK AND DISEASED MILLIONTH COUNCIL, ALSO MORE HUMANLY THOUGHT OF AND REFERRED 2 AS THE MILITARY-UFO-FORCE OR THE MILITUFORCE 4 AN ABRIDGED WAY OF PUTTING IT, AS WELL AS THE UNITAWF-WOMO AND ALL THE SCUM OF MY NIGHTMARE LIFE, WHAT ELSE IS FREAKING NEW PEEPS? I have a lot of shit 2 fucking say and tell, and U can bet your bottom chips and dollars YO, it is gonna get big fucking hyper time told, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I began this blog and the computer totally fucked up and no one could effect repairs, it is closed and waiting 4 the technician 2 service the STACEY LATTISAW HACKED FUCKING JACK OFF THING, turned tapes and moved makes and all.

Things R very fucking bad, and I am under major death siege, and will really get back at this enemy by opening up major ass shit with the public world today, and B fucking damned who wants 2 ignore me or disbelieve my claims of truth, under full fucking penalty sworn now voluntarily by me, of total perjury charges.

Let me begin with the smaller shit that just about if nor totally always goes completely along with the shit around me when it gets real mother fucking bad as it indeed has starting on Sunday, and when the fuck was Sunday, but the fif-fucking-teenth day of August, when I sent “REAL GOOD GIRL” down 2 Washington, DC, 4 official copyright registration. Life has turned into a mother fucking total nightmare 4 me ever since shy of noon on Sunday the 15th of diseased August, precisely 24 years after my life initially altered forever from doing this very act of copyrighting my own legal song, something I had every mother fucking right in the world 2 do, I HAVE MY MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS, AND NO BASTARD DISEASED SICK GROUP OF GROUND UP DOG SHIT IS GONNA TAKE THESE FUCKING RIGHTS AWAY FROM ME, YO!!!! I am getting sick and tired of being mother fucking viciously and vitriolically violated, assaulted, and covertly destroyed and made beyond fucking miserable by this diseased of shit swallowing mother fucking toilet water drinkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, B4I get into shit, the other stuff of course that goes along with my nightmare is right on cue and target, as ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!! This includes major continuous clock-ones Jane Bitchfuckingwitch NOT AT ALL ‘FOND-A’ attacks, klutz out shit at work and at home, major severe constant fucking DEATH-ANGEL buzzing, and that bitch is way beyond my cat call abilities, which have just about fully returned by the way, despite a major new chemtrail hit over the past 2 fucking days BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diana heeled me totally up; and yes peeps, it is so very nice having the LIGHTNING GODDESS OF THE PLANET EARTH IN LOVE WITH U, IT CAN COME IN QUITE FUCKING HANDY, YO!!!!!!!! She can do amazing things, impersonating queens and kings, and I never meant that second lyrical part after that back in the mother fucking 83 year, I was still trying 2 understand what was occurring around me, and was quite scared initially, and naturally so.

When I went out on Saturday, I purchased something related 2 what else, MUSIC, and all hell broke loose, it was indeed Saturday and not the 15th yet, still August 14, sorry, I remember now after typing this so far. Huge military choppers followed me and stalked me and intimidated me. They know every single thing I ever plan on doing, and unless they R indeed able 2 transcend TIME or the 4th dimension, they could not pull this off, so I no longer believe this all is somehow an elaborate and fantastic parlor trick, it is indeed just what it always has appeared 2 B, and that is none other than good old real time-travel, SHORT AND SWEET AND SIMPLE. The 6th dimension planned my entire life and all this silly GAME, from the go bat when I popped the fuck out of my fucking mom in the Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Hospital that snowy ass Saturday late morning on 12/04/1954. The entire mess including my not remembering things, all of it, all was just 2 ruin my life, and make me totally mother fucking miserable at the speed of mother fucking light cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this now. There is no rational way of explaining just how this fantastic shit could have ever really gone down in any other way, it is just not possible 2 rationally explain all this horse shit with any other method or rationalization, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 6th dimension is making the normal female shit with me not work the way it does during sky sieges, and this is also a rare event, but indeed an event that does occur from time 2 freaking time. When it does, they totally know that they have me right by the mother fucking balls. Aerial siege has been bad up through this early morning at 2 AM, Tuesday the freaking 17th day of freaking ass August, the month of gold, and not gold-fate, MISTER Ernie Merker, YO, continuous endless looping infinity hells of sixty-trillion years and all notwithstanding!!!!!! The major shit I could say if I had brought my PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBERS BOOK with me 2 work today, as I came straight from work over here 2 this Fort Pierce, Florida public library 2 do my freaking blog and retaliation, or my (IRRCA), my IRKA can B spelled this way and is pronounced just the way that it appears in the lettering, and is an abbreviation from the words, IMMEDIATE RONALD REAGAN COUNTER ATTACK, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The power was knocked off at my residence yesterday 4 a short time while I was at work, giant pussies R all over the place, ones attacks and death angels R on me like flies on 4 day old cat fucking shit, and I could go on and on and fucking on peeps, YO!!! The radio-game is intermittent at my work place; and the man doing this or maybe I should say who is a small cog in the system behind it, does not fool me 4 a second. He loves 2 say the same thing that MC’s 3rd CUZ Leticia Tilley of Egg Harbor, New Jersey, made me say every time we were together back in New freaking Jersey, “HEY GIRL” not that I minded this, but it tells me beyond a doubt what I am imagining around that place and what I am freaking not imagining, YO.

When siege hits me, I am sorry, but I am gonna get fucking angry and curse, live with it or change the damn ‘blannel’. If any one of U out there had 2 suffer through a quarter of a MOTHER FUCKING CENTURY OF THIS HORRENDOUS HORSE SHIT, U would all have killed either yourself or somebody else a very long ass time ago, so DON’T MOTHER FUCKING JUIDGE ME PWEEEEEZE, THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 6th dimension does not want me anywhere near MUSIC. Yet MI is demanding that I do this damn apology song. I am literally stuck in-between a rock and a hard place. What I think happened was that several items all converged together here causing me this monstrous horrific death siege by enemies. First, the anniversary date of the song that I copyrighted was right around the corner when it began, then I drove over 2 a place that sells musical shit and THEY hate that with a fucking passion, 4 reasons only the mother fucking gods can really and truly understand as it sure goes the hell over my damn ass head, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the 3rd clinching item is that another source working 4 me began checking out the child molester, Tom Reale, on his computer, all these things all were going on and down right around the very same time that all of the persecution also was happening 2 me last fucking weekend. Also, they do not like certain things in the GAWNUM, as with days that match out in high compatibility with my personal PCN-871 along with the PCN of the date, while simultaneously either no pussy command matches out 4 me on that date, or low percentages. 4 an example a 100% match out with date-compatibility and a 0% non match out non-compat exists on that same date 4 pussy command, or my ability 2 make girls 4 whatever reason, interested in me, this always invites ENEMY-DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!! It is like holding up a wimpy shield and shooting a water gun at the army. Every single time that I show these dirt bag filthy fighters, a couple of flabby arms, then they will always follow a predictable pattern by ripping them off of my body mercilessly, and then precede 2 repeatedly club me over the head with them until I am senseless and bloody!!!!!!

Let me tell U all a little bit now of things that I need not B Einstein 2 totally know that this will piss these fart cakes off 2 no end, YO!!!!!!!! First, I told U all about the card trick, it works a bit like the ancient Chinese wisdom of the I-Ching, only they use 64 hexagrams, and the GAWNUM uses 81 PCN’s. I think about anything at all, and as I think and ponder about it, I draw from a playing deck of 36 cards, 4 suits from ace through nine. After the first draw, I write down the number of the card I pick at total random, and then repeat the process again, thinking some more about the item in question, and then I shuffle the cards again and redraw a 2nd card, and again, I write this number down. These 2 numbers R the root numbers of the PCN system that actually create ‘all of everything’ from a much higher reality dimension, the mind realm or the (D-6). I know this is hard 2 grasp, but just do it, and make sure U have a book filled with things that pertain 2 your personal life, several thousand of them, along with the PCN of each one of them. Then when U think something and ponder it and draw your 2 cards and get your PCN, go 2 the section in your book with that PCN, and get a mind blow that will cause U a stroke and a heart attack simultaneously YO. The cards have no magic, U have no magic, and I certainly have no magic. It is all happening within the 6th fucking dimension and is IT that is doing this with U, when U perform this little, “CARD-TRICK”!!!!!!!!!! Save the airfare, screw Vegas, and ‘let all of that stay there’, fuck it Henry Fonda, and make me the 13th fucking angry man today ol’ buddy, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sharing shit with U peeps out here that will blow U straight into a pile of pig shit, U do this and U will look me up and want 2 know all about the great black cat Gawky. Then, I can tell U that all that I know about him is that in 1977, he and his human ancestor had me all cut up in a million pieces in a large university, it was the most frightening nightmare that anyone ever could have interacted in. Then 3 years later in the middle latter part of the 80 year, I saw him again, with his wife, on a bus, and the rest is all on the blogs. Did any of U ever play memory games with yourself in order 2 remember something better such as the name of a new girlfriend after U slipped up and called Heather-Ann, Suzie, and got knocked right on your ass at light speed squared? Suzie, your ex girlfriend was tiny, only 5 feet tall like me, and Suzie contains 5 letters in its name, so U use this 2 remember this and avoid another slam from your new love squeeze, 6 foot 4 inch power house dream angel Heather-Ann, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well peeps, did U ever begin 2 wonder at all Y indeed this memory system of associating 2 things, works so well? I will tell U the reason it does right now, and U can now know, if U want 2 that is, BRO. It is no different than 2 PRIVATE-COSMICODED-NUMBERS being matched up 4 compatibility query. Only the difference here is that these digits come from a totally higher realm than anything here in your waking human life and existence. Still, this is how we choose on a conscious level 2 remember our so called waking life, and peeps, it is all true, and UR all so freaking ass clueless it is totally pathetic. In the springtime era of the OH-MAROLA-EIGHT year, around 27 months back give or take a month, I remember having a wild interaction with MI where she was spinning around like a top in ways that even the great Michael Jackson and his thrilling 83 moves of dance would B totally envious of, don’t die on me now 4 real, MJ. Spinning like a top, huh? Oh yeah, right, and who is so famous ion television in the world of comedy 4 doing just that, but one of the great 3 stooge men, CURLY. I called MI that, back in the car on that unforgettable night, unforgettable huh, wow; so explain all of this somebody, should U choose 2 doubt Gawky Gaukauk, the great Panther Cat and his numerology so much, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not totally sure Y the 6th dimension hates me having the slightest thing 2 do with anything musically connected or related, but indeed I do have certain ideas and clues, I’d B a total ass retard not 2, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am gonna do the most powerful thing that has been done ion this planet in 2000 years. I am gonna do a miracle that peeps will not B able 2 explain away no matter how they may wish 2 try. I am going 2 take away the effects that the chemtrail action over nearly 20 years, had on this mighty curly top spinner. After I upload the U-Tube project, “MI APOLOGY SONG” as it will B entitled, by none other than me or “KING NEBNOOSHOO”, I will create an image-object of my curly haired lovely teen queen, and totally reverse what these filthy jet vapor poisons did 2 her. When this happens, this entire mess is all gonna come out once and 4 all, there will simply B as my Diana would say it so well in human form, “NO STOPPING IT”. The only way that I will not do this, would B if these filthy enemies get the shit off my back once and 4 all, and let me live my mother fucking life. Otherwise, get ready 4 the water walk of the 21st fucking century, oh lovely world.

When blog chapter 0015 is uploaded, gargantuan secrets will B told that involve many unbloggables. They R simply leaving freaking me no choice, if I may quote Barnabas Collins B4 he bites that gorgeous blond on the neck and gives her one hell of a Hockey-Mom. Thank U Pat 4 not sending me 2 jail.

End Transmission:

No comments: