Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bloody taxicabs and shoes--chapter 06

THE EPITOME OF HARASSSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“My Freaking Taxicab” chapter blog number 06
Date and Time File, World Laboratories: C06-062310.620
Beginning Transmission:

A subtitle could very easily B added here 2 this blogging chapter, “into Many Fires, From Many Frying Pans”. I have really gone into the ultimate fire, and the problem is that nobody will believe any of this, they did not believe me at letter B or C Copyright Examiners of 1983, Y then would I remotely expect them 2 believe me now when MORIANITY has literally reached the level of D and G? I don’t, 2 bluntly say it!!!!!! But believe me or not, I will stay tell some of the hell that is ongoing in my tremendously monstrous and deplorable and unfathomable existence, I shudder 2 use the word ‘life’, and sort of copy old Barnabas Collins with his word of ‘existence’, real DS fans know this is so, BRAHHH!!!!!!! In spite of all that I tell now today, as well as both in the future and in the past blogs, I still know with total certainty, that this entire thing is a huge parlor trick, a smoke and mirrors illusion the size of the Milky Way Galaxy, perhaps much larger, but still, A BIG FAT UGLY ILLUSION!!!!!!!!! Simply put, my mind, and your out there as well, is really interacting in an environment, a ‘world’ and a ‘universe’ of waves and particles, and no more. The function and mission of conscious waking mind is 2 transfer and literally decode this wave and particle stuff that is in truth the realness all around us and nothing other than this, into all of the tangible and material stuff we C and perceive, such as our own so-called physical bodies, our possessions, our spouses, our friends, our enemies, our automobiles, and homes, and everything else. Fully and totally knowing this and owning the 100%-ness of this omniscience with a total zero percent doubt factor, changes only that U know UR being fooled and tricked, but does not overcome nor in any real way, act or work on defeating the ‘trick mirrors’ nor 2 blow away the magical ‘smoke’. Believe me, the only thing that my knowing and awareness can do 4 me, is 2 permit me bad things, such as the deep spiritual ‘feeling’ of extremely endless and ‘deep time’, alienate peeps around me because fake it all the hell I try 2, it still comes out like a black eye on a punched persons’ face, and cannot B subtle or hidden, it is THERE!!!!!! Also, unenlightened peeps do not like enlightened peeps!!!! In the great movie called, “WITHOUT LIMITS”, the great runner, and true life athlete of the nineteen-seventies, Steve PreFontaine, said it all, supposedly, and says it in the movie, 2 his blond love, Mary. I will quote this fantastic runner of yesteryear, “When U believe in something, it tends 2 make people very-very nervous”. Yes it does, this man was a ‘thinking’ individual or he would not have been aware of such a powerful yet simplistic philosophy. Enlightened peeps believe, and fully know with absolute omniscience, certain truths that all of U know, but R allowing your awake-mind 2 block it out.

This fucking word-program is a pain in my cunt, if I knew enough about computers and had my own, I would deactivate all this shit, and I would keep the spell checker only. When U speak in text-talk such as when I say B4U go 2 work, it throws off the grammatical programs and U get wavy green lines all over the place. Tough beer gasses, I will speak in text if I enjoy fucking doing it, and let the damn green lines come, BRO!!!!!!!

Now here is just the real razor scratched surface shit off of an iceberg of equal size 2 the titanic Ship sinker. Giant pussies R beyond ridiculous. I could B literally a foot taller, and still would B smaller than every single newly hired slutty volunteer where I have been placed through the program at the AARP. Even children R ridiculous, I ran into a 10 year old African American girl today over 6 feet tall and 260 pounds or so of solid muscle, Y would I lie or exaggerate, it serves absolutely no purpose 4 me 2 do it whatsoever, peeps R not believing me most freaking likely, so my credibility is getting shot 2 hell and all that I am doing is being truthful and honest. All the coworkers all around me R between about six feet and 4 or 5 inches above, it is out of my worst mother fucking nightmare, and 4 those that want 2C if the Mountainpen lies or makes up stories, then B my mother fucking guest mother fuckers, come over 2 the Harvest Food Outreach Center, at 25th Street and Orange Avenue intersection, here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG!!!! JUST Y WOULD I MAKE UP SHIT LIKE FREAKING THIS PEEPS, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? GIMME A BWEAK ELMER FWUDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that, these girls R way 2 flirty and friendly 4 my liking, maybe this is how things R in Florida, but I HATE THIS BULLCRAP AT LIGHT SPEED SQUARED, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am there 2 do my 5 hours, clock the fuck out of there, and get out of there, not talk 2U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS PLACE, THE STATE, THE JOB, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM READY 2 GO BACK AND b THE WHEEL MAN AND SLAVE OF THE king family AGAIN, SO RU HAPPY NOW “MISTER” DEGAMA, SIR!!!!!!!!!

When I posted up my last mother fucking cock sucking blog at this very library, I drove home and went 2 get into my own paid 4 space, and could not. LILE TOTAL FUCKING MAGIC, THE NEW KEY 2 THE PLACE, AND ITS RING, TOTALLY VANISHED, PPOF, right into the hat of David Copperfield and David Blaine. It was a nightmare, now it cannot ever go down like fucking that again, as a duplicate of both my car key and house key is wrapped inside 2 tissues, folded neatly, and tucked away inside of my mother freaking ass wallet!!!!!!!! How ‘they’ DID this power ass shit trick TOTALLY BLOWS AND FUCKING BOGGLES MY MIND PEEPS, just as ‘THEY just now froze the computer up. Also they made the last sentence or 2 vanish, I had 2 retype it, the fucking hacking is starting, and if it keeps up, 5 powerful peeps around this world, WILL ALL B FUCVKING DEAD WITHIN 12 FUCKING HOURS, THROUGH SUPERNATURAL AND HENCE, UNPROSECUTABLE POWER!!!!!!!!! BACK OFF DICK WADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of all of this, the giants, adults and children, and all girls, and the dirty flirty filth, and the loss of my keys, there is so much more. I told U how that blond girl that flexed her huge muscles at me back during the storm that took the power away from this city directly after the flexing, 4 about 90 full minutes, and then the girl vanished into the Vegas Act hat, and how she had a birthday one day later than me, and lived up in a part of Jersey where I worked both in my current lifetime at the Griffin Pipe Company and years ago on High Street in a printing company, when I was flying kites and not on a speaking term with the goddess of lightning while awake and physically alive. I still was totally fascinated by HER, or electricity as I then thought of ‘it’. But there is a lot more. Another co-worker here at the Outreach Center told me today, that he lived 5 years in HAMMONTOBN, NEW JERSEY, or what I sometimes refer 2 this powerful and dangerous deadly and frightening area as none other than “Guatemayanville/Blueberryville”, and a time parlor trick story is involved with my naming of this town, and only the great MC really knows the truth of what SHE did 2 me humanly one day 2 or so years back, as her human counterpart of her true SSJK identity. This coworker showed me some kind of a worker permit and I was not able 2 understand what it ‘really’ was, and it was dated Misses Marola, or “00”, so it was issued in 2000, and yes, the streets were crazy and peeps were partying and dancing away Misses ‘M’, say hi 2 your friends on the moon, the Planet Jupiter, the land of the weird rectangles, and “2001-ASO” If Misses Marola was my only Special-Education teacher who did some far-out shit, or in many cases, ‘said’ some far out shit, I would b able 2 stop right here. There was Mister Ciprioni and the OHMMMM CHANT, there was Richard Kitty-cat-Justine-Beatles Loving MARCUCCI, who told me what I was capable of being, ‘chronologically’, in the autumn of slime queen sickie slime. Paula King has waking drones under somnambulism all over Fort Pierce, Florida, and she definitely IMHO, had a large van with a very attractive lady driving it, from HNYUSAESMWG, moving down US Highway 1, back about half a year ago, give or take a month or so!!!!!!!!! I aintabyin’ into one bit of this trickery and evil ‘witchcraft’, I will always hear Dave Roth say B4 ‘they’ offed him in early March of oh-Marola-2, “Stir that caldron Donna”, yeah war medal hero’s, magical demos, and Law and Order Prophesies and all, only that last one is not quite accurate, they seem 2 all ready know way 2 much, just like the lady at the freaking United States Copyright Office. Anyway, this African American man about my age, all though saying ‘my-age’ is very weird lately, as peeps my age do not seem 2 look as I do. Those I have shown my Florida drivers license 2 ask me if it is really me and if I really am nearly 56 years old, and almost in awe and amazement. Still, this IMHO is all because of what was done 2 me half my life ago in Atco, New Jersey, USAESMWG, with the glandular condition that cannot B medically explained as my mother’s horrendous affliction could not B as well that came on her 14 and a half freaking bloody shoes years later, BRO!!!!!!!

I do not have 2 do the song Scylla, as U most likely R aware, friends of yours in your profession and trade, have all ready taken care of bizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not own a freaking radio, but I must endure hearing the shit while working at the Outreach Center. I wear the best earplugs I can, but I still hear, and what I heard today can only B explained by saying that all my story and all of mother fucking MORIANITY is real and just as I have claimed all along, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we R even, girls and curls, and even a little 1978 Houston Humor, and a lot of parlor tricks, and lost times and loves, DUH!!!!!!!!

The tax collectors of Florida insist that I fork over 400 dollars 4 driving plates, nice bunch of peeps. I bust my cunt 4 that money, and it all goes straight 2 them in late July, no discounts 4 those with handicaps and or disabilities, well New Jersey had that, so one thing at least positive can B fucking said 4 good fucking old New jersey. How do these mother pucking crooks take poor peeps money like that, and still sleep so well at night, I wonder??????

Every mother fucking day and every mother fucking cunt lapping night, I sit down on my bed and cry like a mother fucking baby. No one in the world should B forced 2 suffer and endure the hellish nightmare life that has been thrust on me, and 4 absolutely no reason at all whatsoever!!!!!!!! Who the fuck did I ever gas by the millions, in THIS lifetime, that would bring such horrific monstrous fucking shit all around me 24/7/365.2422, YO!!! Well, PAUL INTRICAE PEDERSEN, U were right bud, U WERE RIGHT, I did something, and wow, if this makes U feel important and like some powerful fucking prophet, and doing it standing in pools of my blood, well then me’ ol’ Norseman, may the luck of the ol’ Irish B with ye laddee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gods only know how U can sleep at night,m but we both know one thing nig boy. If my mom had not been ‘removed’ from this planet by DEGAMA and his wonderful freaking FAM, U never would have mother fucking dared 2 perpetrate all this rotten horrible shit on me, u took advantage of me after my mom was not around 2 speak up, and that SIR, is just about as low as any turd on the bottom of the trenches, crapped out by George and Gracie Humpback, huh, Admiral Damnwhales??????????

Well, SHE wanted an apology song, and one is out there, and not from some unknown nobody, so how exactly did THIS sound get on the ‘TAPES’ of radio-land?????? Dows anybody believe any small part of any of this, or RU all gonna die as the quintessential butt wipe kings and queens of stupidity city?????? This is on all of U, as no matter what is given 2 me or taken away from me, I challenge any and all of U out here who hate my miserable fucking guts with an Italian Passion belonging only 2 the mighty Marie Callio of Italy HERSELF, 2 try and take my reality and what I totally know is real, AWAY FROM ME, just fucking mother humping try it as C-SQ, YO!!!!!!!!!

Sleepwalkers, explorers, controllers, manipulators, the MAS CLUBS, the BILLIONAIRES CLUB OF WOMO, and on and on, I could blog words forever, and that is all it will ever B, a bunch of blogged words, and no more, ONLY I KNOW, I know what is real and what is not real, and I have it over all of U on that one.

“My wife and I chose you after your song, “Love Is for Carpenters”, came to Washington. I told you that I have friends in the Copyright Office” This is paragraph number-2 from Roger’s last note 2 me. Mister DeGama, sir, U have one incredible family, and 99.99% of them have no clue that UR indeed behind this huge and gargantuan mess and Astral Plane game. UR Nepjup Cavey and your wife is Mariena Krassle. I hope the river-snakes gave U a real major clean up job over in freaking Krassleville, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your old buddy Chris, the explorer 2 the northland had his experience with U and your pals, but not all that many peeps know about that little adventure over 500 years ago, YO. But I know about it. I know about the Astral world city of Hydraglacia, and I know how its physical counterpart helped 3 wise men 2 find King Akoslem, known humanly as Jesus the Christ. LSS, I feel that the war hero medals, the demos, and both MI as well as the new sound out there, is sufficient, U do not need 2 hear any of my junky songs. After-all, it was my song that when U learned about a half decade or so later and put 2 and 2 together, that caused U2B angry with me in the first place, BROWN EYED GIRL, am I wrong MC???????????????

I have a lot more 2 continue from where my train of thought was interfered with after my keys were lost and after my having 2 exit the library so early back Friday while trying 2 do a double blog or 2 days of one blog glued together so 2 speak. Many things that I told that will B harped more on, indeed will, not right now today, also, I’ve no way forgotten my mom’s story of when all those around her thought she had try and taken her own life with a bottle of sleeping pills. Lots of peeps up in New York, think that a toaster oven was responsible 4 burning down an Amityville house of horrors, only this was not the case freaking either, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a short duration in my life where I had begun a wild and nutty quest 2 find a missing person from my past, a wild and powerful teenager. This girl was beautiful and awesome, and could do some amazing things that go far beyond anything this world could ever understand. A few nights ago, John Henningsen appeared 2 me in a powerful interaction, and told me that there R things I need 2 remember from age 14, in 1969, that I am blocking still. I cannot 4 the freaking life of me imagine what else I need 2 remember. He said that it had 2 do with GASOLINE, and right away my being 2 young at 14 to drive an automobile; thus I am led 2 think of that horrible {DEGAMA “F”} word, F-I-R-E!!!!!!!!!! Fire-McGuire and Cutman DeGama, wow, Jack Kennedy, what a MOTLEY CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the gods take pity the fuck on me and let me rest in mother fucking peace, and if not, maybe they can just let me rust in piss, something, ANYTHING, BRAHHH!!!!! Am I breaking up my text walls enough 4 all those peeps of the Unexplained-Mysteries site?????? Oh well, I would rather blog onto non-censored sites, and now am back using 3, all except 4 the great and mighty UM.

KING NEBNOOSHOO is sorry, SCYLLA, but really, let us just forget that night of the shoes-blues, OK, U have your song now, the world has it, just know that somebody pulled off another MI-STUNT, and tell MARILOO I said hi 2 all those lovely 600 examiners, not 2B ever confused with 280 or more years from now when I am Labber Zeejins, enough is enough, huh Barb and Don????????? No, not U Smiley, but I told the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office what U did 2 me, and what I believe happened 2 get Cuzz Dawn-Marie out of the clinic. U did not want me free and blogging, with all the time in the world and my own machine on top of it 2 boot, so POW, let us violate poor Richard Mark and his mother fucking civil rights, YO!!!!!!!!

Don’t do me any fucking favors Governor, and enjoy the very soon nasty quake, Mister Muscle Flexor. I saw your lovely blond friend the night of the storm Arnie, no not Ernie, those nasty rip tides carried away a lot more than war hero medals, rivers ran away with my mind, and more than just Mountainpen may indeed B forever stuck in this warp, huh news broadcasting systems of America, I hear, I know, nothing goes over me, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the totally protected intellectual property of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen and is officially copyrighted in the name of this as well as my true name where all of my songs also R in registration in DC, along with my 1994 book, “The Permission Barrier”. All these statements, 2 the very best of my knowledge, R totally true and accurate, these words contain truth and only truth, no lies R herein, and this is a voluntarily taken oath as I speak and type these words here and know at the is freaking Fort Pierce, Florida public Library and post up into an internet computer terminal shortly.

End Transmission peeps, like DUH silwee wabbit, whaaaaaaa!!!!

No comments: