Thursday, June 17, 2010

get your bloody ---- chapter 04

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“KEEP YOUR BLOODY FREAKING SHOE OUT OF MY
TAXICAB, JULIA NUROCKEY WHITE BASSLER”
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND BACK TEXT DATE AND TIME
FILE: C04-061710.560-Blog Chapter 04-Beginning Transmission:

5555555555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555 is equal 2 the FUCK THIS SHIT AND TWELVE ANGRY MEN AND VOICES ON TAPE AND ALL MANNER OF OTHER HOCUS POCUS PARLOR TRICKS, BWABY-WUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every day in this miserable oven-state of Flagler’s Florida is horrendous, it is hotter than DOGTOWN, and even if it was icy cold, it would not matter in the least, it is one fucking continual major annoyance and tribulation after another and it is non-stop.

I was hoping my Seniors Meeting would take place, but the fucking evil forces made Sharon, the case worker who runs the Life Center inside the Harvest Food and Outreach Center at 25th and Orange Streets here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, very ill, and she did not come in today. This would have got me off the job for an hour today and I was looking mother fucking forward 2 it. Things now R so fucking cock sucking cunt lapping horrible with me that if anything no matter how tiny and seemingly insignificant
CAN go wrong, IT MOST CERTAINLY WILL AND DEFINITELY DOES GO WRONG. It is now as absolute as a precision Swiss fucking time piece was ever made 2B. Everything and anything that I need 2 give me any break from life’s struggles and hell, goes the total mother fucking opposite way 4 me, WITHOUT FAIL!!!!!!!! This hell has cost me almost 100 pounds of weight loss, between the hell and starvation and heat. I have gone from just under 3 hundred 2 just over 2 hundred pounds. Many peeps would like this, but with my enemies, me getting frailer and smaller is very mother fucking deadly and dangerous. I am forced 2 work with literally dozens of giant sluts way over six feet tall. One finally got the message that I was not romantically interested nor do I date, period. It took 3 days, but she did. She even reminds me somewhat of the hotel housekeeper or the non-PC older title of ‘maid’, from the Macintosh Motor Inn in Mount Laurel, NJUSAESMWG at the turnpike entrance. I told my case worker that if any of these girls bother me, I will have her file sexual harassment charges. I hate the total mother fucking guts of everybody, and everything, without exception, and this entire evil sick diseased demonic and satanic world can burn up in the fucking filthy rotten fires of hot flaming hell!!!!!!!!

This is first a world of energy, just as the mighty Carlos Castaneda said in his great dream books. He learned this from his master and teacher guru, Don Wan Mattes, if I am spelling the name at all correctly, it’s all in the books he wrote from the nineteen freaking nineties. I absolutely detest my miserable job, but a job is a job, I need it or I cannot fucking surfreakingvive. In reality, these giant pussies on this roll beyond quintessential absurdity, is really, nothing more than any and all other negative events and items all happening and all a part of my hellish fucking existence. It is really in this world of energy, that I am in some major kind of terrible trouble, and then things just manifest down into the matter world where waves and particles R decoded by my conscious and awake mind permitting me 2 interact on this so-called, ‘Physical Plane’. I’ve known all along that I am in big trouble, it all really began just as Jim Burr seemed 2 know things about all this fucking shit, when I became involved in traveling ASTRALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing just happens, my mom did not just happen 2 work with this coworker cunt Pat Hollister, those tapes did not just happen 2 come into my possession out of thin mother fucking air, and on and on and on and on. All this nightmare hell has weakened me 2 a point where a can of soup is so heavy I barely am able 2 lift it and hold it without using 2 hands. I stand knee high 2 the average small fucking child, and have the strength, MAYBE, of a 4 year old, there R plenty of 3-9 year olds who can most likely kick my fucking pathetic ass. I never thought I would hear myself say that I am sure glad 2B living in times of all this political correctness, as in the 60’s and 70’s, kids would come up and pick a fight with U and 4 no reason at all, and girls were worse. If I would not B their boy, they would always kick my ass, I hate sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always hated that evil Sarah in the sixties, I hated Sarah Jacobson and was scared 2 death of that giant fucking whore, and still am scared 2 total death of these frightening giant pussies all over the place, the gods help me, only they won’t, not when the to God is GODDESS SSJK, who is a teenaged fucking girl, so U all can C that I am forever doomed and done, it’s over, letters back B4 letters, codes on machines, boardinghouse beds and all, Copyfreakingright Office of the freaking United States.

DEEDEE, my giant hawks and ravens and buzzards all left me many months ago, they R just gone, not one is here anywhere. Maybe they flew 2 Chicago and brought the needed good-luck-charm-spell magic power 2 the city’s wonderful hockey team that saved my diseased mother fucking twat sucking ass life at C shit ass cubed, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chicago is a huge part of my cursed life, as well as being a part of the mighty awesome horrific “HUNTINGTON CURSE” in general. This is the city that my relative hailed from, and her branches of the family, who my Uncle Herbert Huntington’s son Arthur married, this being my Aunt Alice. This all became part of the problems in Long Island, first with the fucking house burning down in Amityville early sometime in the nineteen sixties, later with me and the dog-walking road trip in the summer time of fucking putridly horrendous 1972, huh Michelle, my non-beetle-bell, another horrible and deplorable coworker of my employment history, a bit archived into the positive space or the past. I FUCKED UP HUGE SUPER ULTRA HYPER TIME, on the other long blog, when I told how my life had WORSENING-STAGES, leaving out the most powerful one of all, August of 1986, WHAT WAS I THINKING? I was not thinking, is the only logical conclusion, or certainly not very freaking ass clearly. My Aunt Alice was not just an aunt as would B the wife of a parents brother or sister, there R longer and more genealogies connected within this, but all of us remember calling even those not related 2 us at all, our uncles and aunts when our freaking parents would so instruct us 2 do so. How could I ever have forgotten 1986? Well, I sure let a lot of things go by me as years progressed forward from there, Miss April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSJK would take me in my ‘sleep’ 2 a place in HER great glorious Celestial Palace called the KANWAL PALACE, on KANWAL AVENUE, in HER great Astral Plane city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. I had several favorite large rooms in several wings where she would take me and literally make passionate love 2 me beyond anything any human could even B able 2 ever relate 2 in a billion ass millennia, but my absolute fave room was called, oh yeah, right, the “LONG ROOM”. It wasn’t as long as the island, but that clue sure went past me like a starship at high warp velocity, DUH. Dirty Ugly Hell and the advertising team of the Hyundai Corporation, as I said, like DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could that have gone past me, how could I have written a song like fucking “REAL GOOD GIRL”, and forgotten so much? I just was on a stupid and not so nice life stage where I was early into my dirty thirties and wanted 2 get as many teenaged girls as I could in my memory collection. Nothing was beyond that in my mind, but someone who had been exploratronically dominating me from another universe in hyperspace since 1975 after the Fascitar and the Hollister tapes at my mom’s freaking office the previous autumn and year, used this desire I had in the time circa of 1983-1990, to B a ‘BOZ’, used me, knowing full well, that many things would all come 2 pass and into fruition as a resulting factor, BRO!!!!!!! I love 2 say that I am so innocent, but I have indeed done some very mean and bad shit in my life, and can B as cold as an ice machine, and as heartless as an eaten empty hollowed out corpse. I admit that I am by no means perfect. Paul Intricate Pedersen told me in 2000 or in this approximate time era, that I must have done something, and am blocking it, again, I laughed 2 myself thinking, I would certainly remember it if I had. Well I did remember it, but it was as meaningless 2 me as the word farmstar, or the sentence, Joe clings 2 the branch of the pine tree at midnight, I mean, who cared, I didn’t, and this is just me being honest about stuff, and I am not talking just about New-Shoes, fuck that shit, angry men. I caused a lady 2 get a heart attack and croak, that lived in a home on a creek in West Collingswood, New Jersey, USAESMWG. I did things that would get me sent 2 prison forever in this new world age of these present fucking times.

U know the convincing final shot that all this shit with RGG in 1986 is totally true as so far as the Exploratron “ROGER” from a parallel universe, is not anything that someone may guess out here reading this. It is blogged however. It was told how I always hated, 4 no reason I can ever tell anyone, I just always hated it, and it happened a lot wherever I’d go and especially during heavy sieges. It used 2 happen near my house in Somerdale at the pharmacy, but not while living there, more like eleven years B4 that time. I will keep it subtle as I had a bad experience the other night after posting my blog up. I fell into a nasty sleep while feeling a bit under the weather, and was literally falling asleep much earlier than I usually hit the old sack, as though I was being drawn into some interaction B4I even got into it, and this type of shit also has all been past blogged. Suddenly, not Susan Brooke Giant, I was sort of floating in the air and seemed 2 hear voices around me softly, yet I was able 2 hear what they were indeed speaking quite distinctly. One, a male voice was speaking, and I heard him say that Mark is highly intelligent, and 2 far ahead of the times that he lives in. Then after a pause of silence almost 2 the point of creating an annoyance, I heard a soft feminine voice retort, yes but 4 his own good. Then an even longer silence followed, eventually broken again with the male voice speaking the words and they will not B paraphrased as I remember them verbatim, “He knows 2 much, and he knows that we fixed it so indeed he would know 2 much”. I have known this right along 4 some fucking time now peeps. I then hollered out, “Who RU and where am I”. Then Mister DeGama appeared right in front of me and began throwing double edge razor blades in huge bundles, at me, cutting me 2 shreds. I bled out in a matter of seconds, and woke up falling right off of my bed, a situation that has not occurred in many decades. I deplore being thrown onto the hard ass floor from a fucking super vivid nightmare experience like this. I climbed back into bed and was back asleep within a few seconds after saying a few very bad words. I suddenly was swimming in the water out beyond the LAKEHOUSE, where I have not been abducted into this interaction 4 some time now, praise B2 Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called out 2 my Lightning Goddess Diana Arteemis, and sure enough, she began flashing beautiful bright purple, white, and pink lightning directly above me, soothing me. Then MC appeared at the dock and shone a dim flashlight beam at me and told me 2 come over and that she wanted 2 ask me a question. When I climbed out of the water, she punched me right in chin, and broke both of my jaws. All my teeth or what is left of them, fell out immediately. Then she told me 2 put out my hand and when I did, she placed a living large clam in my hand that was opening. As this shellfish opened up, a tiny creature came out of it and walked onto my hand, and then it jumped off and landed on the ground directly next 2 where I was standing on the dock. Then the entity grew bigger and bigger until it was about 15 feet tall. It was wearing a jersey that had letters on it. The top of the jersey read, “I AM A SHELLFISH”. The bottom of it read, “WENDY WILL BRING YOUR MAIL” Instantly, I awoke with another huge jolt, but fortunately 4 me I did not repeat the experiencing of falling off of the bed and onto my very hard rug-less floor. This caused me 2 report the dream on my tape recorder and life journal, and then an hour later I returned back 2 a peaceful sleep with no memory when waking up of a single solitary thing, and I experienced a long restful quiet sleep after that without a single solitary memory of anything, HELL-A-PUKE-YUK!!!!!!!

The next day I went 2 work, yesterday, and everyday there is pure hell. Then Wendy, from the other side of my house duplex, came over and brought my mail. She wanted 2 show me how 2 charge up a cell phone, I did not know. She brought me a Geico Insurance ad, and a note in an envelope with no stamp, with just my name on it, and in the return spot, the name R. Carey was printed in that wild handwriting of his. I would read into the blog what he said in it, but I feel that I am 2 weak 2 take that big of a chance. Still, April my SW saw it at work today when she visited me during my 10 minute smoking break that we get. She is beyond mind blown. She wants 2 talk 2 Dawn Marie King’s Probie, JJ, and I gave her his work telephone number. I am extremely agitated and need 2 post up and get some fucking rest back at home. Things R so bad that no one on this fucking godsdamn Earth would believe any of it in a million ass years, fires, monsters, powerful recordings and all, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

There is gonna B a huge disaster, it is right around the mother pucking corner, remember, I TOLD U THIS!!!!!!!! I do not play. That may B what the gods love 2 do, but screw that, I have no freaking time 4 any of these stupid games. I will say that my quantum carddeck that I told U all about is all the way down 2 an antimatter all time black-space low percentage of 14.785. Think what I can pretty much learn now with any basic 50/50 query, by asking this deck something, and then reversing the answers into white matter space, peeps, just think about it, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t do me any favors Governor, what good R your big guns when the 12.3 quake takes the state under the damn sea?

Paul, my SW is gonna B talking 2UB4I get a local Florida attorney 2 contact U, BRO. When U do bad things, there is always consequences 2 pay, just ask MISTER Data when he beamed up little Nicci Sarjenka Cox 2 the starship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: