Saturday, June 19, 2010

get your bloody shoe out of my taxicab-chapter 05

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“Get Your BLOODY F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G SHOE Out of My Taxicab,
Julia Nurockey Roberts White Bassler” --- Blog Chapter---05
WORLD LABORATORIES---SEND-BACK-TEXT-DATFILE:
C05-061810.651.555555555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


I am being attacked huge time by the ONES of Jane Dirt-Louise-Mailbaoats, I cannot escape getting clock-struck over and over, whatever this freaking voice ‘really’ is Copyright Examiners of 1983, along with all of the Dirty Ugly Hell!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!! If Jane Angrymen Daughter Voicematerializations however, was all that I had 2B concerned with, I would literally HAVE IT MADE IN THE FREAKING SHADE WITH PINK PUCKING-ASS LEMONADE, MIXED WITH GRAPE JUICE, LIMEAID, ALONG WITH MANY DANCING KIDS AND ‘REAL GOOD GIRL’ SONGS PLAYING COAST 2 COAST ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, SHADES OF 1969 AND 1970 WITH THE PIG POLLUTION “ZIGGIE, HELLO” COMMERCIAL, DUH!!!!!!!!! Yeah it sure was hot in the freaking nineties, and Fahrenheit temperatures had very little 2 do with it, nor did South Florida natural ovens, BRO!!!!!!!!!

Giant girls R becoming a joke, and almost laughable, I will not say I’m not scared 2 death. But if I get attacked and forced against my will 2 do anything nasty, I will put them right into freaking county jail. I cannot count the times that I have been messed with. Still, if giant pussy, and ‘ones’ displayed continuously on clocks, were all of the sum total of my worries and concerns; then still lads, lassies, and Lab Dogs, I’d have it made. Right now, my true powerful Richard asshole Karpf, anger, is directed at, yes, them, as they put me in that house and in that nightmare in the summer time of the year of freaking 1986, but really, at Misses Estelle Andersen Bassler, Chester Perkowski, her adopted son if I am right about this so secret an issue, secrets always make me wonder things, yes I am paranoid, so fucking sue me BRAHHH!!!!!!!! This entire book may seemingly B joking a bit in its title, about the great nineteen-nineties movie called, Conspiracy Theory, with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts, but NONE OF THIS IS ANY FUCKING JOKE, permit me uncle Nebuchadnezzar 2 assure all of U on that pernt right about now, nabe Archibald from closer into the city in Queens, without the ‘VI’!!!!!!! U can laugh and make fun of me, but I know this is all totally real and true, and I know Y most of the things R happening, first I know the entire thing is a giant game, not girl, and secondly, I know exactly Y this game and all games all over the hyperspace throughout the entire total 5th dimension is indeed ongoing, and that is a tool called by me anyway, ‘DISTRACTION’. We will touch on some new angles and concept-ideas with this entire preaching that MORIANITY does regarding games and distraction, later on right here in THIS BLOG!!!!!!

B4 getting into pucking shit, today and every day since Saturday with that giant slut on the beach attack, it has BEEN PURE FUCKING DISEASED HELL 4 ME, LOTS OF FILTHY GIRL FLIRTATIONS, AND AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF CONTINUOUS GIANT GIRLS EVERYWHERE I GO, I have not seen anything like this or near this since the year of 1979, and I think now we R topping even the nightmare disco year itself, and I do not mean giant girls in their dancing shoes crying out the blues, Kate Dairies. Platform shoes and big hairdos and disco were infreakingdeed the 3 sided equilateral triangle of the disco short lived craze, the boogie may have lived a short life, but it sure lived a freaking interesting one, huh Mister War Hero Medals Mayor, DUH???

Let me now start the discussion of today’s blog, the meat of it is all about a conversation on the telephone between my mother while she was still alive and quite well, thank U sir, Hal Lindsey and your son with his Nike Sneakers that night in the recording studio. I never heard Misses Bassler say this magical name, nor could my mother swear 2 the accuracy, but she ‘thought’ that Misses Bassler had said, the word ‘Nurockey’, spell it any way U may wish 2, YO!!!!!!!!!!! This person was the girl, supposedly, that I may have been ‘searching 4’ back in my days when my powerful and mysterious awesome quest had begun 2 locate the ALL MIGHTY TEENAGER, who at the beginning of these in my present human lifetime or “Astral-Plane-Dream-down”, I was not yet aware that REALLY, this entity in a matter form, was indeed, the ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. In any event, I know what I know, and there was a time when I would not dare 2 make such a bold statement. Still, I believe now that the Sorian question number 18 had little or even nothing 2 do with Y the United States Copyright Office wanted me 2 alter my copyrighted musical project title, by omitting the number 18 in 2007, and that Marguerite Simpson, the fictional Shangri-La character of the television show called, “Law & Order” was really Y. They knew big time shit about what happened back in 1986 in Manhattan, a long time B4I was ever ‘permitted’ 2 figure it out and know it. Gee, it was only me that it all happened 2, isn’t life an honest 2 the pucking-ass gods one huge and total puck-up peeps, I mean really, YO????????????????? Also, remember how I blogged years ago, 3 or more when my blogging career was just new and beginning, how my poor elderly mother was viciously attacked by magical-powers 4 the lack of a more understood technical explanation 4 the actual happening back in late 1997 on the early morning following Christmas Day, when she awoke around 4 or 5 in the freaking morning, in our Somerdale, New Jerseyhicks home, and Bonnie-Jean has nothing 2 do with any of this Laddie, USAESMWG!!!!!! My life was totally changed three mother fucking godsdamn prick sucking times, as the ‘me’ that I am now currently dreaming it 2 freaking ass B. One, in 1983 with the neck and glands and chocking, huh Shirley Grant? Second, in 1986 when I wrote “REAL GOOD GIRL”, which was just a stupid song of how I made another conquest of a teenager. No hard feelings were ever meant 2 anyone. Cut me a break world. My pernt Archibald Queens Bunker remains the same here BRO!!!! After my mother made direct contact with both Estelle Bassler and Sarah Callio, and even had a brief talk with Robert McGuire, in early parts of the year of 1997, it was not long first B4 she was interacted with big huge monster ass time. This dream has been blog-discussed over and over. She awoke after meeting Sarah in her water company in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, the web site 2 where this ‘person’ worked at the time is up on the internet, visit it, Y not, www.acmua.com/ have a freaking blast peeps, YO!!!!!! The third huge ‘change on a dime’ in my monstrously awful putrid life and hell, was in 2000, after my mother expired after lingering more than 2 years with this powerful EXPLORATRONIC ATTACK and ABDUCTION AS THE PRESENT DAY UFO WORLD BELIEVERS and FOLLOWERS would perceive all of this in their present time ignorance, and she went on 2 finally die in her mother freaking sleep on the 4th day of March in 2K, I believe it was on a Saturday. Dave Roth told me that if he had not been home when it all happened, he could tell by the vibes around the place when he arrived there and everyone in authority was there, that things may have not gone quite as smoothly 4 me, even though all I had done was 2 go 2 bed, instead of calling 911, 4 the 1000th time. I could not take the strain any longer Senator Thompson, and I knew that my going 2 mother fucking bed would end it, but as the Olympian God, Psyche Myrathus said 2 me about 3 years later in the year of OH-MAROLA-THREE, my life might have gone easier over the beginning of the 21st century if I had not done this. Yes I knew she was gonna expire, but I did not kill her, THEY DID, and U know it, Senator Freddie!!!!! My fucking conscience is totally clean. The same thing exists here with David Roth, who the enemy murdered as well, 2 years exactly 2 the day give or take, after they fucking did in my mom. My point here is being placed 2 far in the background, as I want 2 tell how my mother was interacted with initially, and then later on they struck her much harder on early 26 December later on in the same year of ’97. It is all on old blogs, but here I go again so that new readers will know this all happened, and then in addition, I’ll put other spins not yet done, on all of this stuff, BRO. B4I even go here, I want 2 thank the girl of my dreams 4 coming around 2C me yesterday late in the freaking afternoon. DIANA ARTEEMIS, I love U baby blond, more than U ever can know my endless wonderful love. I know U will protect me from these horrible giant girls that have been persecuting me now 4 quite a while. Also I know that U know that the great All-Mighty American Telephone and Telegraph Company finally got my phone working. I must stop now, library is shutting fucking down, forgot it is Friday, I do not think all that clearly, and if U told me it was March or November, I would so, OK, so what. Let me save this and finish it tomorrow here, fuck the world, but thank U Diana 4 your splendid lovely lightning, I felt your tingling once. I am always with U my lover.

It is now tomorrow, by all standards of yesterday’s concepts. It is now DATFILE: C05-061910.466 on this lousy-ass Saturday late moUUUUUUUUrning. There is so much 2 say and I thought I was gonna B here at the library until between 7 and 8 last evening, forgetting it was a Friday and the hours R only until five PM. Diana heard me type in the previous paragraph, because as soon as I left here and drove towards the Winn Dixie Grocery Store, 2 take advantage of the Bryers Ice Cream BOGO-Sale offer, getting 4 of the half gallons 4 only eleven bucks, lightning was beautifully flashing her wonderful and awesome colors at me, and when I came out of the store, she followed me home, and was still around 4 a while, but nothing at all that compared 2 Thursday’s mind bending storm, she even gave me a little tingle once then, I love U so much baby blond, and WOW-WOW-WOW, did we share a wonderful and totally non-bloggable time at your great forest last night, thank U4 loving me so much Diana, my beyond wonderful love doll and best friend!!!!! Would U peeps out here in internet-land believe that the spell checker on this computer does not even recognize BRYERS Ice Cream, just a little heads up 4 all U over at Bryers, UR my absolute fave ice cream, I eat only your brand, maybe once or twice per decade I may indulge when outside in hot fudge sundaes or perhaps a bowl of Baskins Robbins Ice Cream if out at a restaurant that serves it.

I was forced 2 freaking park my vehicle 2 blocks away from the damn library, I will never understand these stupid Indian River weekend festivals, or really, Y the Fort Pierce planners, would even think of erecting the library right here where all this other bull shit activity is ongoing so freaking ass constantly, it is extremely annoying. Concerts and events belong on one side of town and anything that has 2 do with education and more quiet atmospheres, on another end of town, that is my humble whittle ass opinion and yet still, even my miserable ex-co-worker Michelle Daniels from RPL Sound Recording Studios in Camden, New Jersey, agreed in 1980, that indeed, I am ENTITLED 2 IT!!!!!!! Thank U miserable non-Beetle-bell-Michelle!!!!!!

The other day earlier this week, I was in a really super pissed pucking off mood, need I tell anyone that 4 the sake of the friggin’ gods?????? When my blogs go from a cursing mode into a non cursing mode and vice-versa, U can know with total certainty that my life is going from a more positive or negative mode, into the reverse, as well, YO!!!!!! My computer screen at the right bottom is blocked by a little piece of notepad cardboard, so Miss Jane Shitsleazedisease cannot clock me at eleven mother pucking eleven, and my watch right this second when ‘they’ influenced me 2 look at it, says 2:11, I had the good fucking sucking plucking trucking pucking sense 2 set it ahead by precisely 3 freaking hours B4 leaving home 4 the mother freaking library, HA-HA-HA. The computer got me several times this week, my stove clock is getting me, the fucking ass clock at my work site at the Outreach Center is getting me, this is Y my diseased fucking life is so horrendous right now, I AM LITERALLY GETTING MOTHER FUCKING CLOCKED 2 MY DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, MONSTER ASS SLEAZY JANE. U had such a wonderful father, how could he have turned U out, YO!!!!!! That night at the ball park back in 1993, is just totally NEVER AND NON FORGIVABLE, HONEY-CAKES!!!!!!!! Screw-U and your ex-hub Teddy the spinner. That was one evil thing U perpetrated on me the night U insisted my PHILLIES would fucking die, and I will not forget that night anywhere near as quickly as I did another night around 7 years B4 that.

About 5 nights or so ago, I was in my bedroom listening 2 a few tapes of my music that managed 2 come down here with me 2 Florida, as the big bag I thought I had mother fucking brought, somehow got godsdamn lost, but a few cassette tapes managed 2 make it here, Suddenly I just KNEW some force or power was right there in my room, and I flipped the bird into an otherwise totally empty room, void of any so-called living or sentient thing. Instantly, the cassette shut off 4 no reason whatsoever, and kept doing this, and the more I would flip the finger fucking bird at this thing that I definitely felt there inside of me ol’ bedroom, the more the machine kept fucking up. This happens to me, things like this, it has been an ongoing experience ever since basically the early nineteen-seventies, and my mom and her co-worker PH and the tapes I got through her at the office where they both worked at the 3 Penn Center Plaza Building, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USAESMWG. ‘3’ Penn Center ‘Plaza’, YO, all that is missing in THIS ‘PLACE’, is one zero and one lady who once owned a shop on 10-SC Avenue named Estelle Andersen Bassler, a very similar name if U print them under each other and fool around with these letters like a puzzle game of words and letters, is anyone really 100% skeptical on the topic of SYMBOLISM????? How can UB, as U need 2B either brain-dead or in living denial of truth in front of your eyes. The missing or MI-SING (zero-0) is letter number (15) in the English alphabetical ordered system. This was the age I was when DeGama and his wild THAT-FAMILY began cutting me up in my sleep, and messing with me, but he is no ordinary fellow. This man is every bit as instrumental in the history of civilization and humankind on Planet Earth, as was Christopher Columbus; they both were very amazing explorers. I repeat myself, {{{{{(((EXPLORERS)))}}}}}!! Columbus from the north, and English, and Mister DeGama was from Portugal, a fascinating place. My dad spent lots of time in a secret library there during a period of the Second World War, researching Spanish Treasure Galleons, B4 later using Naval Maritime equipment 2 go ‘MAGGING’ as it is termed in the treasure salvage industry, 2 get magnetic readings on a magnetometer as these devices R called. In any event the greatest female recording artist of all time, Mariah Carey is a direct descendant of DeGama, and that is historical fact, but not only is this a genealogical truth, but also, these 2 men were merged a lot in the 20th century, as DeGama in all aspects, is indeed, QUITE-THE EXPLORER, SHALL I SAY, QUITE THE EXPLORATRON, as well, BRO????????? C how all of these things just come together, only it takes exhaustive research effort, and tons of time and energy and persistence.

First let me tell U all a couple of things about exploratronics, not the technical details so much, but merely a situation. When MC was living here as Sarah, a man whose name is the total antimatter reverse of the owner of the ex-Haddonwood Swimming Club of West Deptford, NJUSAESMWG, was planning many things. First he altered his name 2 Carey, and that was most important. Still, “HE” was not his doing; it was all DeGama working through him the entire time. This is one mighty exploratron, what AM I GONNA DO WITH U ROGER??????? EXPLORER/EXPLORATRON, research this great Portuguese explorer, he is very fascinating, him and his frightening glary eyes, he sends Donna Gaines goose ups up and down my butt hole at C-SQ. Now do not go thinking that all of this is something that I had figured out years ago, I am in a major learning and growing process through all of this bullshit, if I were 2 say otherwise, I’d B the epitome of a filthy liar!!!!!! Still, when I was staying at the home of child molester Thomas J. Reale, in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, on Cornwall Avenue in late June up through the 12th of July, I had as many of my blog-audience is aware of, a series of either 3 or 4 interactions, while I was staying at this house and ‘working’ 4 him as a so-called plumber’s assistant, the site that now today and 4 numerous recent years, is the branch of the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority known simply as the Ventnor Water Company. These dreams all began with me being a part of this family, being with them, unable 2 escape them, and that glary eyed dude DeGama was always doing medical things 2 me, many times, cutting me, even once cutting my lungs out of my chest, and 4 whatever reason that eludes my logical mind by any science or philosophies and reasons that I am aware of, turned them into bloody washcloths, and with bright red blood all through these washcloths, he would squeeze them in his hands, and I would B laying on a table coughing each time he would squeeze and then let out a nasty laugh in a baritone voice that amazed me 4 a man that was not that large. They never called themselves by any names or labels, but somehow and do not tell me that anyone out here who does remember their dreams well, has not had the experience of just ‘KNOWING’ something in a ‘DREAM’ or interaction as I prefer 2 label this activity. Even though this never was done, I knew them always and totally, no wonderments at all about it, as THAT-FAMILY, and later on in blogs of more than 3 and one half decades henceforth, I merely have added terms 2 those 2 words, such as THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY OF 1970, as the interactions were all in a row over a series of 3 or 4 nights in early July, of (1970). Now after the man that DeGama was operating through, no longer had the waking world dude around any longer in this part of the hyperspace in this exact parallel universe, which was coming up now on 8 years, HE chose 2 fully operate through another. He all ready was sort of doing it, chain-letter-style, no puns intended on either item there. Subliminal stuff is where the real power lies. This is Y SSJK tells me 2B subtle. By my not saying the details of the major huge convincer shot that I told this blog book about on the other past blog, merely giving very subtle hints where anyone not knowing all about me would not even ever get what I was telling that I always despised so much, but MC can relate 100%. Ann Silva did it all the time herself she we would go places and music was playing, I hate it. My mother did it, I just cannot stand it. But no logical reason is there 4YI cannot. Interactions such as the one where the song, “How Many Times” was playing at MC’s house up on the north island in the middle nineteen-seventies would also just have no rational explanation, if my exploratronics ones were thrown out and discarded. I never said I have all the facts and so perfectly, but I sure am doing pretty damn well 4 a poor tortured soul involved and targeted by this powerful man. It seems the quintessential irony that MC demands a public apology 2 the world 4 what I did in 1986. How about what was all done 2 me? 2 sides R there with all stories. This family used me 2 do many things. I hold no grudges, and I am no Bruce Pennock in antimatter. Still, gimme a bweak, U peeps R not exactly angels either, and I love how things fit so well, such as MC’s latest movie, and music project, where this is admitted, as well as the matching of my new life in Florida with April Lee, I planned none of this peeps, NON OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

An army of strange peeps has been following me around ever since the sixties. I have cited the major examples that I deem of most importance throughout my 4-5 years of blogging now, onto the World Wide Web. The man from India in 1996 early in August who terrorized my mother and I at the Turnersville Pathmark mini-mall of Turnersville, New Jersey, USAESMWG, was a huge event, and also naturally the police and prosecutors and all authorities would not touch any of it with a light year long freaking stick. A young beauty queen tried 2 run over Arthur Crane and myself at another Wal-Mart mini mall just west of there by a few miles about a year B4 that give or take, it was totally intentional, this same giant beautiful teen queen, raped me at the John Kennedy Hospital, in the elevator, and got away with it, somewhere in other parallel universes, I have a hyperspace daughter named Paula King Junior as a result of this nightmare incident, or PEE as she insists on being called, she will B turning age 12 on the 29th day of September, I did nit forget U, sweet PEE, nor will I. The stories I could tell would fill up half an ocean, and time permits none of this. So let me move this along a bit and discuss the conversation between Misses Bassler and my mom over the telephone back just months B4 Paula King exploratronically attacked my mom, and no one in the entire medical community was ever permitted 2 become privy of just what was really done 2 my poor innocent mom. After more than 2 years of lingering with an excruciating and agonizing unknown ‘medical condition’, she finally went 2 her ‘rest’ on the 4th day of March in 2K. I was determined that it was time she B permitted 2 rest. NO MORE HELL 4 her from THAT-FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What we think we remember from the ‘dream-world’ is a translation of symbolic-ness that manages 2 successfully match our so-called awake and living reality here and now. I do not think the interaction about the 10 thousand dollar property owned by my grandfather, or the father of my mom, was in LBI, in NJUSAESMWG. Mom I feel translated this part of this because she is able 2 identify in her waking life experiences with LBI and her father and her father’s great summer’s boy camp of the early-middle 20th century, called CAMP MEQUON. Interesting how MC has had her camp also, matching the initials of this Long Beach Island camp, as well as her own name initials. Still, this all happened directly following her interacting in the waking world with a distant cousin of MC, Sarah Callio, of Atlantic City, New Jersey. Both camps have the magical 10 letters as well. I met Sarah’s ‘cousin’ on 10-SC Avenue when I was 10, and when SHE was 10 the next time, it was 1980, and she sent me the most powerful interaction, HER song “LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS”. The total real lyrics were not remembered until years later when I entered into a voluntary deep heavy psychic trance while alone at work at Cifaloglio, as I came back in early June of 1980 from this powerful wild experience with only a tiny part of this great awesome heaven sent song. But details have in my opinion, something 2 do with Heinz Gottwald; no one is willing 2 impart the needed private and protected information, so unless I had big bucks 2 spend, this could never really B further or more successfully investigated. As 4 the conversation, my mom was told by Misses Bassler, that a girl was indeed staying with her and her ‘son’ Chester Perkowski, and the sir or the last name of this mystery girl was, according 2 my mother, Nurockey. She never was positive, and at the time, her hearing was not all that good, and she did not like wearing hearing aides, so what exact name was heard by her might never B known or blogged. The symbolism here is mind bending just the same. Nuwhitekey, Nurockey, Hickey, would Abbey Carmichael and Jack the great McCoy go 4 anywhere near this amount of wild coincidences, or would they prosecute some defendant. When I spoke 2 Misses Bassler later on and attempted 2 indeed clarify the name and all of this, I could not get 2 much out of her. She said that, and I will quote her on this, that “I should stop chasing ghosts, and come on down and land”. This offended me, and I did not ever ask her 2 much after this. This mysterious girl is talked about not in person, but in mechanics, by the great Hal Lindsey, and Nike sneakers all notwithstanding. Satan is not the only one that is alive and well and living on Planet Earth. The hell with Apollo-Lucifer Diabolis Arteemis, how about cuz Sarah-Stacey, Copyright Examiner????? Diana told me last night at her great forest 2B careful and grow some back eyes, gee really!!!!!!

The interaction that repeated quite often down here in Flagler’s Florida with the numbers of 20 and 2 has been figured out or at least I feel it most likely is the answer. Biblically, the number 22 is pronounced twenty-and-two. 20 and 2 have been numbers that 4 some time now keep coming 2 me in powerful vivid dreams, one or 2 of them, even had old smiley Donald Trump himself coming 2 me in these experiences. How many times did the great ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, say the 2 words together of “I AM” in her song, LOIS-FOCA????? U got it, twenty-two times, (22)!!!! When I came out of the interaction, I remember telling my mother the weekend upcoming about the powerful dreaming experience and how I felt in this ‘dream’ that I had always known this girl who seemed 2B about the age of 22 with long beautiful brown hair, but never at those earlier times in my adult life, connected it up in any way 2 Sarah from Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City.

STUDIO PARK RECORDS, was invented by me in 1994 around the first couple months of the years, and I included it in a book that I wrote, and copyrighted in my name in late October in that same year of 1994. It was never meant 2 work out, not 4 me anyway, its private-cosmicoded-number is 0% compatible Gawnumly with MARK MOHR, me. What worries me is that April Lee’s-PCN-862 is also a non-compat with mine, PCN-871. I am miserable, I hate my job, I have nothing but hell around me, and life sucks and stinks. I am not a complainer. Peeps expect me 2 live a life that they want not expect a damn motherfucking dog 2B living, and it is really starting 2 motherfucking get 2 me at the speed of light squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the entire week, a force has surrounded me, I can feel it, and I do not have a clue what it is, and only know that it makes me feel horrible and blue. It is shadowing me around like an invisible nuclear missile aimed right directly at my mother pucking soul, it was all week long, and is coming 2 some kind of a climax, I feel it bigger than I have ever felt anything. I was really hoping that I could have talked my baby blond love doll, Diana, into coning right down 2 me and take me away from this horrible place forever, but she told me, she is not allowed, SSJK has 2 many freaking plans 4 me, and she also said that she is getting very impatient, and that I need 2 take care of certain bizz. What happened 2 all your patience my long haired brown eyed love????? Your doggie is trying and dying down here, give me a chance my teen-queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all the copyrighted and protected intellectual property of me, MARK WAYNE MOHR/MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, 2010. All of my blogs R copyrighted in my name as well as registered on a web site service of verification. Thanx 4 notin’ Gov. Screw all of U son of a bitches. It is always OK 2 hurt me and fuck with me and steal my shit and now my entire life and property, and I am supposed 2 just sit back and love everybody. Diana is calling me now, a crash of thunder, I love U Diana, and I’ll B out there with U in just a minute after posting up me ol’ bwog, whaaaaa. I LOVE U GIRL!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: