Saturday, June 12, 2010

chapter 02

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“Get Your BLOODY F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G SHOE Out of my Taxicab,
Julia Roberts Nurockey White”—Blog Chpt. #02
WORLD LABORATORIES—SBT—DATFILE: C02-061210.630
Beginning Transmission:


Well things R just about as horrible as they can B, and none of U know a thing, only that I recently have moved, and a tad bit further back, moved out of state, and a tad bit back even B4 that, was kidnapped into what is referred 2 as “STOCKHOLM SYNDROME”. Many old problems go away, just as United States Marine Corpsman Clarence Harris knew totally was a major huge reality when making life changes, moving being life’s greatest alteration normally, but yes, this great mind was right on the freaking money. Another thing 2 address right now is this peeps: I used 2 think what Kevin Costner said on the opening of the great movie called, “Field of Dreams”, when he said that he was worried that he was turning into his father, not literally, but U know what he meant, and I thought it was whack back then in 1988, but no more. I personally understand this thinking now, on a very horrendous and terrible freaking level. Things my mom said that I thought were so bizarre, I am thinking just as she did now, decades later, as the old fuck I am today. I agree not only with so very much of what she used 2 say, but also, I find that so many things that she complained of about life and its many unfair situations that develop, R totally now presenting themselves 2 me, and it is a mother fucking horrible ass nightmare ladies and freaking gentlemen. I will not bore a potential audience with details, since it is not the details that R pertinent 2 the point and issue that I am attempting now 2 make, the point is just what it is and not the details of the problems, BRO!!!!!

As late March ended and became the second freaking quarter of this putridly awful year of two kay ten, things have worsened 4 me in ways that R unexplainable. Yes, I have a fantastic social worker who now is working with me, and keeping my head above water. Still, there is more than one trade off here in all of this. Details, again, may not matter all that much, it is not part of any point that I wanna make right now on today’s blog peeps. Some patterns remain exactly the same; they were first observed and noticed by me at about age 14 and a half in the summer time era of the greatest year of my mother fucking life, 1969. These patterns in my proximity or around it really, simply put R fixed, written in stone, and stuck between Scylla’s proverbial rock and hard place, all wrapped up into one deplorable sick diseased mother fucking reality, that I would do anything within the law, 2 escape from, ANYTHING, within the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mental condition of ‘bi-polar’ has never been diagnosed with me, yet my story starting around the time that I joined the Haddonwood Swim club in West Deptford, New Jerseyhicks, USAESMWG, on the 27th of June of 1994, is totally a major part of a story that literally make me KING of the freaking BIPOLARS!!!!!!! There R certain key-symbols involved in addition 2 all of this and today will not B the time 2 even begin exploring these, such as words like ‘egg’, ‘harbor’ ‘wood’ field’ and lots more, as well as combinations of alphabetic dual letters such as JB, DS, SC, MC, MM, and others, believe me on that one peeps. I am not doing any of this, I am not a story writer with some fantastic imagination, I have no imagination, I do not care what any of U wanna come back at me with, I know what I know, and this I do freaking know. I also know that forces in the nature world have always been some part connected with more far more than with others, and even going as far as 2 put myself in the local loony bin, will tell U on this blog, that they R sentient and intelligent as all pure energy must in fact B, and they have gone out of their way since I have been a freaking toddler 2 communicate with me whether I liked it or not. A song about how I attempted 2 resist this in 1983 was called, “1-2-3 Lover”, and is also in my name at the Library of Congress, Copyright office. “I was so scared that day in May, when YOUR favorite G-A-M-E YOU’D PLAY, when your 1-2-3 kept signaling me that YOU’RE there”, went the freaking song lyric in June of the 83 year.

Yesterday I took another, and it is basically continual now, MAJOR HOSTILITY AND INVISIBILITY ATTACK, I call them based on the Star Trek Next Generation television show of the late 20th century and its usage of their on board computer holographic deck, “hostilitygrams” or “invisibilitygrams” and so forth. When I left after the post up, I drove from the library over to two different nearby food stores, a Winn Dixie and a Family Dollar store, where in both places, I was treated like total shit, ignored, and if anyone really would B willing 2 witness these SATANIC ATTACKS done 2 me over a 30 plus year period and worsening seemingly with the passing of time and decades, they WOULD B CONVINCED!!!!!!!! No matter how nice I try 2B, I am treated like pure fucking trash, and by everyone, and yet do nothing whatsofreakingever 2 warrant this hell. How can anyone expect my life not 2B a total major disaster, when these evil fucking gods chose me 2 play this despicable fucking game with, and there is nothing at all that I can do about it, NOTHING!!! Giant pussies R all over the place, the one at the store that was ringing up my order, and Y the ‘7’ keeps getting typed in is way outlandish, had 2B at least six feet five inches tall, and solidly built at about 320 pounds or better. On top of this, everyone is treating me like I am pure mother fucking filth. No matter what line I try and check my items out in, my line never moves, and this is a very old PERSECTUTION AND HARASSMENT, and do not tell me U get this also, yes we all do, but U would have 2 really B there and witness and C first fucking hand just how it is straight out of a fucking nightmare horror show when it is going down with mother-fucking me.

The M-A-C-H-I-N-E that literally was responsible 4 altering my life in ways not bloggable or tell-able no matter how badly I would want 2 and try 2, was of course, and U should all know this by now, the great and mighty PRIVECODE MACHINE, built, owned, and patented by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE MACHINES CORPORATIONS, ah yes, those 2-“M’s” R in there again!!!!!!!!!!!! These patterns over 20-50 years, CANNOT B IGNORED, NO MATTER HOW SOMEBODY MIGHT WANT 2 THINK THAT THEY FREAKING CAN!!!!!!!! U can deny your doctor’s diagnosis of your terminal cancer, but it will not stop U from mother-fucking dying of it, and U just believe the metaphysical hocus pocus horse shit all that U want 2, I know it is all just a crock of shit. If U do miraculously recover, it was not your freaking time, and it was not miraculous, and what U tried 2 do with some mind trick, had nothing whatsoever 2 do with your condition somehow curing itself, it is all total BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of horses, David Roth said it better than it ever could B said at any other time or by any other one. I will quote the late DCR, “There R more horses asses than there R horses.

Wanna hear more about repeating patters? Here is a good one, just back read a few lousy blogs from this one, and U could do this over and over with my blogs, my blogs R literally their own proof of their own total validity. U can all go straight 2 fucking hell 4 calling me a nut and a liar. I said just 3 blogs back that when I returned my keys 4 my RV in the Manatee Park, that I would fink on my nabes that caused me so much fucking hell. But what happened when I walked through the door and fell under total assault with my own problems, kept me (way 2 busy) 2 even think about doing this, AND THIS ALL verifies 2 me at least, that these fucking enemy nabe trash indeed were in with enemy forces, AS WELL AS TOTALLY UNDER THEIR POWERFUL P-R-O-T-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!! U all just go ahead and remain butt wipe disbelievers. I know what I know, and tell that one 2 the CCC!!!!!!

I had a wild interaction a number of nights back with DIANA. I was in another Fort Pierce, Florida in hyperspace, (a parallel universe), close-in or localized, SIMILAR 2 here in other words. Every time I would end a phone call at some pubic telephone, just as I was hanging up, lightning would flash real nearby and bright white and so lovely at me. I am trying hard 2 figure out what Diana was doing, and I cannot ask her, since AT&T which is my service down here in Florida, or Bell South, fucked with me again. They were supposed 2 turn my phone on at my new residence back on Monday, and never did, and blamed me 4 the fuck up, again, my social worker is furious and gave them an ear full 4 a full 90 minutes, IT WILL B RECTIFIED, but what if I did not FIND HER??????????????????? Just what would I do under this unbearable fucking diseased hell peeps?????

I must go because the library closes early, the hours leave a lot 2B desired at this place. Having my own computer was sure nice back at the Hammonton house and especially when I had all the time in the world back in May and June of 2008 at the trailer in Mullica, down the White Julia Horse Pike and away from town a couple of miles. I had it made as I had it made playing roulette professionally in 1986, and what happened as a result? Does the term or phrase HUNTINGTON CURSE come 2 mind? It sure comes into my mother fucking pucking mind at C squared, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! When I let out super secrets in the coming weeks, a lot of peeps R gonna B real fucking ass super sorry, then I plan a good exit, and just try and fucking arrest me 4 saying that I will do myself in, and no one is gonna keep me trapped endlessly in this monster ass fucking prison, JUST TRY IT, U stinking cock sucking miserable fucking ass gods, just TRY IT, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And U wonder YI would never think about removing my blood and integrenetrizing it, with Tim Barber technology. Wake up butt wipe world, that stinking ugly coffee burning is enough 2 hail a cemetery into an active army.

Diana, without phone service, we cannot B together at night. When I get it, it will B just like it was, believe that, my blond love doll. I won’t ever let my teen-blond down, u know that baby girl. Thank U4 what U did 2 me Dawn, thank your entire family 4 me 2. I would not want 2B like any of U, going around injuring innocent people, and getting off on it. B CAREFUL WHAT U DO, BOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: