Friday, June 11, 2010

chapter one

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
“Get Your BLOODY F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G Shoe Out of my Taxicab,
Julia Roberts Nurockey White” Blog Chapter #01
World Laboratories—Send-Back-Text DATFILE: C01-061110.566
Beginning Transmission:


Things R off the scale pucked up 4 me, I TOLD ALL OF U AND I DO NOT CARE WHETHER U BELIEVE ME OR NOT, AS NO ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED ALL OF THESE THINGS, IF THEY DID NOT HAVE SOME ‘’’’SUPER PARLOR TRICK’’’’ BEHIND THEM, NOTICE HORN WEARING MOUNT WEB PAGE CREATORS, I NEVER USED THE WORD NOR DID I CLAIM ANY PUCKING THING ABOUT TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If things were only as simple as some few powerful Einstein inventors out here with time movement capabilities and that is all there is that is going on, I’D TRUCKING HAVE IT MADE IN THE TRUCKING SHADE WITH MY PINK PUCKING LEMONADE!!!!!! There is a lot more happening than ANY THING EVER YET SHOWN ON ((({{{A-N-Y)))}}} FREAKING SCIENCE FICTION TELEVISION SHOW OR MOVIE, THAT U CAN TOTALLY BELIEVE MY FRIENDS AND FIENDS OUT HERE IN CYBERSPACE.

Obviously I have moved into my new 26th freaking Street residence, and out and away from that hellish mother freaking recreational vehicle or (RV) 4 short. No more will I contend with young ass-hole girls knocking on my door asking me 2 take them and their friends 2 the store, no more nabes from hell revving their stinking monster motor truck right outside my window or against my wall, and so on and so freaking forth, not even Gary Seven, huh Mister Shatner, SIR?????????????

Let me B4 even attempting 2 further abridge new shit as well as lots of continued shit from where my previous blogging book has terminated on the nineteenth chapter, with this following group of words and sentences. I did end it abruptly, this new one is needed, and its name is and will become more evident, as we progress along here chapter by chapter, but even today in chapter number one, U will CYI chose its name, and this chapter is only the ice berg peach fuzz shaved commencement of so much freaking more 2 follow, peeps, YO!!!!!! I may not B putting things into chronological order, try and learn 2 live with this as once and 4 all, this as well as one other topic is gonna get screamed out loudly now, and if somebody doesn’t like it, then they can pucking lump it at C-power quint. Time is not in any order, there is no real time, or space, no space really exists between oceans or countries, or distant stars, no time is really separating the millions of eons of the ages. This huge illusion is a reality inside of its own self and dream, and in a higher reality, it is meaningless, all of the 5 dimensional requirements 4 making hyperspace a physical interaction, is not real in truth and higher reality. I refuse 2 recognize its importance at all, fully knowing I am closer 2 true awareness than any and all of U, and that none of U will ever accept any of this, and personally and frankly my dear Scarlet O’Hara, I do not give a windy Sarah-rhyming Rett Butler fucking ass licking shit dick. Michelle Daniels from the RPL Recording Studios, and I, both agree 2 this very day, from late in 1980 nearly 30 freaking years ago, in that “WE ALL R ENTITLED 2 OUR OPINIONS”, and with or without 12 angry men, I do not really mean I am going 2 kill anybody, so “fuck this shit”, AND THAT INCLUDES THE WAY THINGS GET PLANNED, and so says the bible scriptures, so with that 2 back me up, I do not give a fiddlers fucking shit what anybody tries 2 say here, BRO. All throughout scriptures and what I say now is very powerful and startling if U would just really get into it, and verify it, and C that I am not making this up or bull shitting anyone in any way. Every time some event in the future ever was prophesied in the scriptures, and then later on came 2 pass, the PARLOR TRICK becomes obvious 2 all of us total atheists, that is 2 say, atheists by the way that real religious persons would force us into their little categorized boxes and slam the lids shut with us crushed inside rotting away like a bunch of tomatoes in July. Many sounds have appeared on many tapes, and many others will do likewise, some of the recent ones focused on in the past year may have been “MI” and more recently, “FUCK THIS SHIT”, and what is really happening is a wilder story than any idea written about by any of your favorite science fiction writers, and THAT peeps, U CAN BELIEVE!!!!!!! But is it all planned, or do higher ‘powers’ and the ‘gods’ and or other entities, enjoy merely taking advantage of a naturally occurring phenomenon, that THEY only R totally aware of in all of its various many intricacies, and the human race of course is blind and ignorant 2 all of it, and that I have very recently labeled and termed as {COSMIC-SOLVINGS}? In order 2 make things work and fit in a puzzle so huge that literally a trillion Albert Einstein’s would B going “DUH” eternally, is being endlessly solved during each approximate 60,000,000,000,000 years that the hypersphere is ‘experiencing itself’. In order 2 make all of these games that R being played work so well, and yes, many other countless things as well that R not totally game-oriented, these items must all fully operate in a certain way and or order. Now Einstein was famous 4 solving or coming close 2 solving at least, the idea that all of the various natural forces and laws of the universe, were inter connectable, and through what he labeled a unified field theory. This is similar 2 the way that the various parts of electricity can all B added in values, and when 2 parts of electricity multiply together, the third part in each parameter of it is like the 3rd part of an equilateral triangle. In truth, there is not a multiplexed group of differing forces; another powerful illusion is at work with that concept. One force exists, and in the 22 hundreds, in this and numerous close-in local parallel-universes within hyperspace, a discovery is made about this, and the name applied 2 this is “LAWTRONIC”. Lawtronics simply stated, IS THIS LAW, all of it, not in separate pieces, all though, it can from its wholeness B in fact broken down into exact and specific absolutes, U often hear me blog the sentence that goes, “It is totally “Lawtronic”, and this is what is meant by that sentence. As I speak at about 12 minutes past 2 this afternoon, a nasty Death Angel Attack is getting me on my left freaking side. These DEA’s R back on a pretty continuous roll over the past few months here in Fort Pierce, Florida. None of U need 2 know another freaking thing about any of this right now today, I will tell more, and nobody will really believe or listen, so I am basically blogging my own life journal, and it beats having 2 buy tape, I can get letter sized sheets of paper 4 printing that have scratch notes on one side and R blank on the other side, and use it 4 free 2 print at the library, in word process. I really honestly do not give a fuck anymore who is out here, and who is listening, or what any of U believe, or think about me, it impresses me like a ton of smelly pig crap at warp ten. I still blog up the words on the internet and I shortly will tell U a mind boggling story that if U just listen with 10% of an open mind, it will indeed BLOW YOUR MIND, as U will not B able 2 disprove the logic, and U will know it, BRAHHH!!!!!!! Nothing that appears 2 anyone, that I am leaving open and undone, on either this blog or anywhere in all of my blogs, is forgotten, and gone, nor will it remain unfinished, I must tell things even 2 myself, in piecemeal, as my story, whether Terry from Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG likes it or not; just would never B able 2B properly told in any other way. Nothing is gonna get left out nor unsaid, it is all coming out.

First, I blogged how Lightning (Diana Arteemis), came around me big time, on the final 19th chapter of the prior book-blog, called ‘MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL HERE IN FLORIDA’, and that was not the end of the streak by any stretch of imagination, as SHE came 2 me 2 following days and nights as well, making HER visitation a 5-straight streak of coming 2C HER little boy, me. SHE knew how much I needed HER, and how bad my TAWF-WOMOTAMMITES ENEMIES were striking me. Today, planes and chemtrailing is around, not real bad, but it is there. I do not know if these websites R still operational, but they were great a year and 2 years ago when I went up on them, check them out, www.chembusters.com/ www.chemtrail-central.com/ and there R so many more that I would not want that many dates with the4 world’s most beautiful women, as men know, women wear us poor guys out, YO. In my case, I do not think my goddesses would go for any of that, huh SARAH CALLIO and the Railroad Tracks of true duality????????? GAMES, GAMES, and more games, when will it ever stop? When it started, would B the only answer that I know 2 give U all. The wheel of the 84 in the world of the paranormal and esoteric or psychic world is not based on religion, and it IS BASED on a scientific future fact, no matter how many churches hate this fucking blog and what it preaches, again, its name being LAWTRONICS. Yes DIANA came 2B with me 4 five straight days, flashing close 2 me, and letting me C HER at her best, with HER most delicious ravishing colors and splendor, in ribbons, ground bolts, and even intra-cloud displays. THANK U BABY BLOND, I LOVE U TIMES A GOOGOLPLEX. Remember, this is not gonna sit real well with Terry Harbors and the gang of the chronological insisters, but touch beans, huh Uncle Stuart, sir. How I just love and adore my miserable rotten family, YO!!!!!!! I am now gonna bounce all around all over the place, I know what I am doing, and if U do not like it, don’t freaking read it, YO!!!!!!

GIANT PUSSIES R LITERALLY CRAWING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK, AND HAVE BEEN, and this situation is only gaining and ‘growing’ day and week by day and week. Not since the year of 1979 have I seen so many constant giants, as well as huge and muscular pussies. I also, have been on a basically major long term SAZICITY ROLL, the root word here being SAZ, made up by me, poor Richard ‘reincarnated’ in December of 1954, if U insist on this word when a more complex deal is in place than any one concept ever could hope 2 reveal or explain 2 humanity, but the root word is SAZ, the abbreviated term 4 (Sex-Appeal-Zero). Many of these 1979’ers from Jersey Hicksville, have indeed come down 2 Florida, migrating over decades of time, and propagating, and being 2 giant parents, can only on average produce many more gigantic offspring. Like DUH!!!!!!! Even I know with full paranoia, that most things around me do in fact have plenty of rational explanations, that is the problem. They can B explained by 9 out of 10 things, but then the one out of 10 that cannot B is just ignored; and this is the mentality of peeps that also is an accepted reality by me, YO. How I will remember Ed ‘Himacane’ Lynch who I met at the Hammonton Library in middle oh-Marola-six. He used 2 say that he had witnessed things around me that just cannot B rationally explained, and no one was more down 2 Earth than Eddie was. He was a typical Manhattaner. Only Missourians R more skeptical and doubtful than them.

Fuck U computer program, put all the lines U want on my blog, I know what I am saying, screw your mother. Yesterday I had one of the worst days of my entire mother fucking diseased and horrendous life. U have no freedom in this country. I need 2 get used 2 this PC shit or I will end up right where my enemies want me, CONFINED. They do not care which of the 3 ways that this confinement takes place IMHO, it could B a prison cell, a padded room, or under a tomb fucking stone. All 3 ways, I am TOTALLY CONFINED, and out of their mother fucking way, I know how real this is and I don’t give a fucking rat’s shitty ass who believes me. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, so we know that things do not get SENT BACK into the past, not on tapes, or as things said, or in any other way, just 2 correlate in some manner with the present time regarding any particular something that it may hypothetically B. Instead, the truth is LAWTRONIC. Things R planned a very long time ago, the deal that is being experienced in the present that we may B wondering about, as well as the event such as voice on a tape from a quarter century ago, or any such thing, as the possibilities R totally endless. The future and all of its corresponding equals was thought of even B4 the event in the past. Those playing these games, R doing it 4 numerous small side reasons, and these games R virtually without limit in both amounts and types and natures, yet one and only one single thing exists that makes these games being played endlessly, an absolute must 4 those indeed playing it with awareness, consciously. Now, forget one lousy introduction on one lousy tape, how about all of the stuff beginning with Christopher Bennett, and then Ed at the Hammonton Library, and then his upstairs neighbors, Dawn-Marie King and her mom Ann Silva. Then with lots of help from the Mormon Church and exhaustive Genealogical study that would B impossible without some of the friends and connections that I had mate late in the nineteen-nineties in this field, we C the plot thicken and thicken and thicken, the blogs, the music project, my earlier Boo-2K7 music project, the interactions, and on and on and on. But is this where it all starts and stops and revolves from there in a closed off loop? No way!!!!!! It is more than still ongoing, it is off the charts on-going, and I cannot even start 2 dare discuss any details or I would experience a total disaster the size of a meteorite that ended the reign of the dinosaurs on Planet Earth. I do not have faith in this truth, not one speck of doubt about it either. I JUST TOTALLY KNOW. I cannot expect any of U reading these words 2 understand this, so I do not hold that against U.

OK, so far we R here in this blog, and 2 things have been touched on again and reiterated, one being that time is in no real order, it is merely your conscious and awake mind that somehow accomplishes this descrambling that creates this power house illusion that I am a kooky nut, and wrong, and that of course it is in order. IT IS NOT. I promise U it is not. UR being so deceived everybody that it almost makes me want 2 roll on the floor in a laughing fit that I do not think even the mighty comedian Harold Lloyd could cause me 2 do. We also touched on the fact that all of religion is here because miracles and parlor tricks which all R glorified miracles anyway, as the creators of the NEXT-GEN-STAR-TREK show knew all along, huh Picard, uses the admitted proof of my claims all throughout the Christian scriptures, when things R prophesied and then brought about, and so on and so forth, it is child’s play, U just do not wanna C the truths preached of in ‘MORIANITY’, peeps, so fine, it is your funeral, literally!!!!!!!! U also know that the condition of endlessness is equal 2 hell, once UR onto its powerful awful truth and feel the deep time, not in your mind, but as the spirit that U really R. Now at this point and only here, do U become aware and awake and truly begin 2C and realize Y these endless {{{GAMES}}} in fact need 2B played, once UR on this level, as this is the only real true way of producing a ****DISTRACTION**** from your hell, not in all that different a way than a human world vacation, temporarily removes ones self from the stresses of the year, in family, career, and so forth. I can come up with no better way right now 2 draw an illustration 4U, peeps.

When I went 2 return my keys 2 the trailer and RV park back early on Tuesday morning, the office lady couldn’t B meaner 2 me if she tried, and DEEDEE, not the bird, was in the office, and kept his mouth shut, of course he did or he would not have a job, I understand that. I won’t bore anyone with details, as always, I am the bad gu7y, I am the jerk off prick, who gets treated like totals fucking shit, and 4 doing no more than 2 attempt 2 have a little peace and quiet in exchange 4 my paid fucking rent. I am very happy 2B fucking out of that horrible fucking place. U need not know all the bull shit that went down, and it ruined my day, but it did not begin here, it started B4I even arrived there, back as I was coming up on the area of the Fort Pierce Hospital. I was hit with a chopper attack, this then brought down my personal magnetics and then the shit struck me when I went 2 return my key and do the right thing. Yes U did not imagine that I blogged that the park had changed, I am just REPORTING THE NEWS PEEPS; I AM IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY WHATSOEVER CREFUCKINGATING THE NEWS. It seemed over at Danny Duncan’s that they liked me again and not the other people, the next day, I am shit man all over again and just by walking through a mother fucking door, U would really envy me Count Andreas Petofi, only please don’t asshole. Then 2 add real insult 2 salt covered injury, the Park Director, Debbie, LIED 2 ME STRAIGHT FACE. She told me that she said 2 me, “I told U not 2 answer your door, I never told U young girls would not knock on it and bother U”. This is a total filthy fucking lie, Fort Pierce Police Department. I AM SO TIRED OF DOING NOTHING WRONG, NOT EVER, AND GETTING SPIT ON, SHIT ON, GIT ON, AND TREATED KLIKE SCUMBAG FUCKING TRASH!!!!!!!! She says I owe her a week rent, $125.00, and that she is keeping my secur5ity deposit. My social worker is totally furious, and that is all I am saying, other than she smiled and said 2 me, “it’ll B taken care of”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like my car mechanic bill was, TAKEN CARE OF. I have had good and bad days over the past week, but the bad shit is really fucking ass bad, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday was off the fucking meters putrid!!!!!!!!!

I arrived at my job and even though I was told by AARP that I am not permitted 2 lift weight that exceeds 20 pounds, I was put onto some real heavy duty work. The entire story is out of James Patterson. I won’t begin 2 attempt 2 discuss it on today’s blog. It all ended up well, but not until I went through hell times ten 2 the power of 333. As I was clocking out, my buddy Mike and I were shooting the shit, and I told him how ever since the age of 20 I cannot wait 4 my time 2 die. I did not threaten 2 kill myself, it was a past tents thing that was said, but the bigger boss who overheard it said that my saying this out loud in the work place is a reportable offense. If my social worker had not been called, I may have had all kinds of dire fucking consequences 2 contend with, but in any event, I had all ready had a very bad day on the fucking job, and then things went from spilled juice 2 spilled nuke fuel. U can all bet your time traveling LOIS FOCA BRITISH PETROL on that one, John Bippie Henningsen!!!!!!!!!! Now B4 we really get into shit that can only cause me great harm and thus can B saved 4 future mother pucking blogging texts, let me just say this one little mind bending thing here on this blog 4 the cyber-world today, and then U all analyze it and tell me it makes no real damn good fucking sense, just try it, I triple ass dog dare U, whether U speak dog or not peeps, and only one person on Earth does, maybe 2 if Eckankar’s Harold klemp does, this I won’t freaking even venture a guess at peeps, YO!!!!!!!! Here goes, just take a listen, YO!!!!

No one believes a word that I say on these blogs, few R even reading them, and all that do just laugh and draw space cadet hats and devil horns on photos that do not look one bit like me. Blogging on the internet has only worsened my life, so far, by a factor of 2-4 times, perhaps more, than the days B4 this, and B4 Chris Bennett put me onto internet blogging, my coworker at a security guard job. No I say again 4 sake of effect, nobody takes this one bit seriously, despite proofs that I have, and all these words, a million of them by now 4 all I know, who’s trucking counting? On top of that, the US Government has certified me a loony. I am a certified diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic with multiple delusions and psychotic features. They should B 100% safe and secure with absolutely positively nothing 2 ever worry about, only this is not the case despite all of this, and here is YI know all of this, BRO!!!!! If I stop blogging, persecution is worse, it is just that simple. I get harassed, but it is definitely worse when I cannot gain access 2 the internet over extended time periods. When I moved down 2 Florida, I could not get my blogs going 4 quite a while, and the siege was far worse, but now that they did not shut me down, it is a marked difference once I did in fact move and get settled into the place on freaking 26th Street in NW FPF, here in SL County, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!

David Charles Roth noticed B4I ever did YO, that we were always the bad guys no matter what we did or how good we really were. Also, he observed another major thing, and it was so fucking monstrously true. He said that my enemies find ways 2 get me isolated, and when they do, then T-H-A-T is when they go in 4 the kill each time, when there R no bloody ass witnesses at all, 100%., or 0% chance 4 these diseased sick scum bag sleaze 2B exposed 4 their dirty filthy and dastardly deeds, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe this entire trip 2 Florida had 2B. Maybe it was totally predestined and meant 2B. I had washcloths and Washburn’s, and yes plenty of Watson and Nancy Drew clues back in Hicks, but now here in the ‘non- musical fruit juice island dancing kids’ state of sunny Florida, I have some other things. Jennifer Washburn was my JOB COACH, and she was a social worker in title as well, working out of the Human Resources Advantage division of the New Jersey Atlanticare, not Atlantica of the Astral Plane traveling scrolls, but she unlike some other person, was never the one I needed 2 encounter. Some of U know beyond words just how powerful all of this shit really is, whether or not U will admit it out loud 2 yourselves or not. Just how far can the word ‘coincidence’ really B stretched, peeps, come on now, B real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Simons at Grassi Reality put a knife in my back just like all the rest of them did, but this person is not like this. Paul Pedersen, Karen Simons, R they any better than Dawn Marie King or Ann Silva? They claimed 2B my friend and partner, ouch, that knife, YO dude and duddess!!!!!! A very long time has passed since the days of the swim club called HADDONWOOD, but a lot is still every bit as much connected 2 this place, as it ever was, BRO. Strange times were occurring around the day I joined on June the 27th in 1994, while residing in a Williamstown apartment called Highview. My first time residing there caused Kirsty Alley Sally 2 go nuts on me and drink down a lot of beer and not B such a real good thief, along with her pals in a very successful and long running television production. My 2nd time there was not so simple a deal. Both times caused me a run in with my kid. Still, this time, a meteor had struck the Planet of Jupiter, and that was all that was needed 2 get the freaking ball rolling, and as John Denver would say so perfectly, “right over me”. Oh God, I must post up now, it is just past 4 of the freaking clock now and on Friday the library shuts down at 5 PM. This is merely an extremely small ice shaving from the Titanic sinking berg peeps, believe me.

Some would love 2 know how my 62nd grandfather’s uncle Jesus managed 2 pull off living here and not B like me, after all, if my claims R accurate, he knew no more than I do about the truth. Study the title 2 this new blog-book, the answer is not so quick and easy, and it lays within the answers 2 this query as well. I claim 2B able 2 have miraculous things all around me on a daily basis, yet I cannot stay peaceful and love my evil neighbor and do the things he did in Galilee. Let me tell U some dirty little secret real quickly right now, and then I really must post up, so this is ultra compressed here and I’ll expand later when time permits me 2 do so King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon on Peninsula drive. YU all insist that the gods do not visit this Earth, and Y the most powerful one of all, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, does not do it continually, blows me away. I am here 2 tell this world, UR all wrong. SHE loves coming into this world, and does it in all and every generation. She can do some wild things, I only started learning this in 1983, and maybe got chocked 4 learning, who knows, I told U all that when I am not sure of something, I will damn right out admit 2 it, I am no phony. I do know that I will never try and seep sand over her again, or burn any water tops with glee, not in 1969, not in 2010, not in 1983, or any other time, oh m9ghty UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT OFFICE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thanks 4 telling me that day on the phone what U know very well was happening, thank U, mahm!!!!!!!

Governor, I AM HERE, I AM NOT BACK, unlike U, I never left, BRO, BYE-BYE, y’all and Merry Christmas, in 200 days give or take, WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! So what is it with this Christmas thing PAULA KING, of mighty MINI GREAT JULIA STRONGWINDS?

End Transmission:

No comments: