Saturday, June 5, 2010

mickflorida chapter 019

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
BLOG CHAPTER 019
WORLD-LABS SBT DATFILE: C019---060510.553---BJWSC-002
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well if UR not ready 2 hear the story of stories, around as huge as the December 18th blog back in 2006, get off this blog and switch over 2 plenty of other ones. I am quite positive that many others R out there 2 tantalize and entertain your senses and amusements, but if U wanna hear what U have never heard B4, compressed of course into about one-one thousandths of what it truly needs 2B in order 2 really tell it all in its fullness, and even then U would all do a “MI” on me and say, “Oh yeah, right”, then please stay on board right here with me.

Let us begin in an unusual spot 4 me the Mountainpen, anyway, and that would B at the beginning, and this would simply mean that where the last blog ended, I posted up into the websites that I use, and immediately thereafter proceeded 2 exit the Fort Pierce, Florida branch of the Saint Lucie County Library, here on the freaking Indian River. I went into my car and put the key into the mother pucking ignition, and all mother fucking hellfire broke loose, and this was the 2 day moving and transition period, just like when {(“THEY”)} did this 2 me on numerous previous occasions, ON MOVING DAY, the example coming 2 mind directly now is in Moorestown in New Jersey, (USAESMWG), when attempting 2 exit the location of 7 East Main Street, and move into the 3rd and final tenure 4 me, at 1102 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees Township, also in the great ‘HICK’-STATE, sometimes SRI-PRINCE, referred also 2 as the ‘GARDEN’, (UNITED STATES of AMERICA, planet of Earth, system of Sol, in the Milky Way Galaxy). That was back in the late spring time in the year of 1989, and the car was all ready a rental from the great HERTZ, and it just was dead, kafuckingputtt!!!!!!!!!!!! Well this time the car started, and stopped, and when I tried 2 start it again, it was almost impossible, and the mother fucking cock sucking engine-light came on the dashboard. I still was able 2 drive it but then it started 2 buck like a fucking drunken horse on a bumpy old western trail in 1850. U need not know the multiple total events of this horrendous day; it was OFF EVERY SCALE AND DIAL. Obviously I got moved in, the car was repaired, and I was out roughly 80 dollars, between parts and labor. Now the labor would have been close 2 two bills normally if done at a shop, only it was not. It was done outside of an ADVANCE AUTO ZONE SHOP, by the very man that numerous blogs and books back in MORIANITY and stories by MOUNTAINPEN, where I told U that I came 2 ‘sort of know’ a dude while at the 25th Street Harvest Outreach Center, in northwest Fort Pierce, who was ‘sort-off’ running from the law at the time, and I mentioned how I overheard him discussing with caseworkers and social workers there, how he had all ready outrun the local sheriff and the police on 2 or 3 separate occasions, maybe more, memory in exactitudes R eluding my mind presently, on his motorcycle. It turns out this dude is one hell of a monster ass mechanic, and he fixed my vehicle, after we test drove it around, and eventually ended up at the Advance Auto Zone shop where I then proceeded 2 buy the necessary part that was in need of replacement, went back 2 his car 4 the needed tools 4 doing the job, and then we returned 2 where my vehicle was dead in the water outside the store parking lot. The store put it on the computer system 4 the diagnosis, and the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL WOMOTAMMITE’S HAD HIT THE VEHICLE, EITHER BY A SATELLITE DIRECT STRIKE, MILITARY AIRCRAFT STRIKE, WHICH IS AN OLD TRICK DONE 2 DAVID ROTH AND MYSELF ALL THROUGHOUT THE 2ND THIRD OF 1986, AND THEN THEREAFTER WHEN WE WOULD GO SOMEWHERE TOETHER IN MY MOTHERFUCKING VEHICLE, ESPECIALLY IF THE PHILLIES OR FLYERS TEAMS WERE PLAYING OR THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS WERE OPEN, AND THEY NEEDED 2 MAKE THINGS GO THEIR WAY BY INJURING ME AND DAMAGING MY PROPERTY, THE LONG ESTABLISHED NOW POWERFUL (ICPE), OR INTENTIONALLY---CREATED---PARALLEL---EVENT. If U do not believe that the ability and technology exists, in secret covert untold ways, by the UNITED STATES MILITARY SYSTEMS, known also SRI PRINCE as the MILITUFORCE, U need 2 get seriously into electronics, electricity, and interruption technology. During the first GULF WAR, they tried not 2 talk about it because they knew I was also listening and would use this 2 claim my proofs and accusations against this evil monster fucking enemy is totally real and not one bit in my mother fucking head, but they could not totally silence it all, it was all briefly made known and public, and it was told how our military planes could fly over enemy power plants and other areas where power needed 2B interrupted and interfered with, and using this A-WAX-TEK, and other outgrowths from this even more dangerous and deadly, this is all real-world-stuff, NOT SHIT SPOKEN BY THE DERANGED PATIENTS DISCUSSED IN THE DSM-4 BIBLE OF SHRINK-LAND, peeps!!!!!!!! When I tell U this is all real and happening 2 me, I can prove first a repeating precise pattern over 3 decades practically now, as well as prove 2 all U disbelieving UMWELL-BUTT-WIPES, that the technology is right here, right now, and definitely being used against all domestic enemies, of whom I am one of, they placed me on that list when this all began, my mom was told this through the back door by the famous hatched man in the Richard Nixon Presidential Administration. I have nothing whatsoever 2 gain by sitting here blogging this hellish fucking nightmare story of mine over a period now of between 4 and 5 years of time, and anyone can C it is a basically repeating pattern of constant and continual persecution and harassment, done totally wet-works story, that is, covert, clever, and way-major hyper-time secret!!!!!!!

Did any of U out here ever ask a person something that U know they indeed R gonna come back and lie 2U about it, and it is some huge thing with them, and how they then turn very aggressive and hostile, almost giving them in their minds, a pretext 4 heavy aggression that could even B physical in nature? Well, some of U have been down this road with some other someone, I know this, a child knows this, or at least should know it. I asked Robert McGuire outside his miserable Erin Bar on Tennessee Avenue in 1997, if he was related in any way 2 the military commanders that were a resulting factor 4 the naming of the Mercer County, New Jersey air base, the MCGUIRE AIR FORCE BASE, and not only did he say NO, but he flipped out real well also. Simultaneously, he jerked his head straight up into the sky, while at also this precise same moment, a jet was flying over, quite low and loud, and then he got even more nervous and upset, it would have been obvious and visible 2 a freaking corpse lying there next 2 us talking out on the street that freaking afternoon.

All throughout the move, major planes, military, private, and also many choppers, were just suddenly POPPING-UP all over the place, following me on route, and last night at the house, that same fighter ugly plane piece of shit that I have seen fucking dogging me since 1986, made his low pass directly over my new residence on 26th Street. But B4I go on with any of this as well as a lot more of many other related and otherwise similar topics, “PERMIT-ME” if U will King Neb-unk, from Woody’s great New York Islands, 2 just say these following sentences: Transdimensional Trunk Devices or TTD’S, Exploratrons, and many things R always existing somewhere within the total mix of things. I examined the blog that I had just posted up after moving into my new residence, and it is obvious 2 me anyway, where I had struck their funny bone, and caused them 2 counterattack me so fiercely. DIANA ARTEEMIS, on the other hand, has not let me down, and literally has been with me for 3 straight days and nights, do not take me at my word, Google around, check weather channel satellite reports, Google map up my area of FPF here in SL County, and C whether or not I’m fucking bull shitting about one stinking rotting solitary unadulterated thing here lads and lassies and Lab dogs!!!!!!! Despite me being out 80 dollars, not even yet getting into the story behind how it could have been a really true monster-ass disaster costing me around triple this amount, I will not B paying this, I mean I paid it, but the money is all coming back. The story has 2 remain quite unbloggable, and do not try guessing, because U all will B so wrong no matter what U try and conjure up in your freaking minds. Just when U start 2 think U figured out my way out crazy nightmare life, POW, U don’t have a god dog clue, BRO!!!!!!

It has been an oven here in Southeast Florida 4 what seems 2 me 2B an eternity, but many lifers here R quite used 2 this and tell me that the worst is still yet 2 come, I believe them, it always gets worse, whatever the hell it might B, it could B weather, or it could B anything else in this world at all. But back 2 the mighty Irishman, MISTER ROBERT MCGUIRE, shit I can hear a drum rolling inside me head, YO. Aniwho peeps, the roll I am on with tall and giant and powerful muscular girls and women of all ages, from 12 through 60 or more, is off every meter, scale, and dial. As I speak-type now, I have a beautiful 30 something 6’2” queen, bending and showing me all kinds of nasty bodily personal viewings. She is a very beautiful luscious queen my friends and fiends. Back now 2 less attractive items, Robert Bullyman McGuire. He has so many military connections; it is not funny, as does the EX-MAYOR of Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, ROBERT LEVY JUNIOR. The entire branch of the mighty awesome and unfathomable UNITAWF, such as KING/MCGUIRE/MCGETTIGAN/LEVY, on his wife Hazel’s side of the bloodline, but all though blood intertwines throughout most of this system if U move out as far as 3 cousins on all sides of any one of them, and doing this an include Marie Callio in the late 17 hundreds from Italy, and areas further south of me, but the complexities involved would B a book longer than Tolstoy’s “WAR AND PEACE”. This is not an east genealogical family 2 tackle, even MI has been interested in the very much more close-in peeps, but that is totally understandable, she has taken the victim pills in heavy dosages as have I, U have an understanding fan here, MC. I honestly do feel 4U. Just know, that one of your biggest fans is always willing 2 tell U secrets that I know U have been quite inquisitive about lately, I understand the subtlety thing, it has come home very clearly 2 me recently, the world works in a fixed way, and remember, I as well, have business partners and butt-wipes, in your profession. U remind me more of the guitar player in the late Robert Hazard’s band, he just wanted 2 play his guitar, and U just want 2 do your music and singing, I am so very proud of U, I often talk about my hero’s, but far above any of them, U should know that U stand alone in a category all your own, curly. I beg U2 understand one thing that I know U wrestle with. Not everything is clear, or can B explained away. I was used by the same forces that used Robert Levy regarding the war hero medals, speaking of hero’s. Either UR who I think UR, and we will stay subtle with this, all though the ones that know what is being said here, in fact know it hands down, but it is either true, or else the only logical other alternative belief system 2 take on would B this: Just as Levy, the hubby of a distant cuzz of yours, and myself, U as well R part of some gigantic game that was perpetrated a very long time ago, from as far back as your high school days. If I ever get 2 the bottom of it, U can bet, I will tell U, and then someone had really better look out. It would break my heart into millions of painful pieces if I ever come 2 learn that U think I am behind this, remember MI, I am reporting the news, not creating it. Study the time order of all of this, U know what I am saying girl. I am not doing these things, no matter how it may concentrically appear 2 the contrary on numerous occasions. All I want 4 both Pee and yourself, is the very best. Take a look at what “THEY” named the 2010 hurricanes. Would I have the power or the resources 2 pull this off, I am telling U, MC, this game is THEM, not me. Please believe me B.E.G. I will tell U this right now, I will not lose U again, if UR my SSJK, and I know that UR. Here I go, do I ever learn my lesson as Labber Zeejins, or is history no matter what something that’s purely a LAWTRONIC reality that it does and always will basically repeat? I am a tenacious individual, I will learn if UR really SSJK, and if so, a long time from now, B4U leave me again 4 good, I will pop up. Twice in the same 100 years is just 2 much 2 ask anyone 2 endure.

Now 4 the huge story, compressed 2 hell of course, about the move, some details on the actual events taking place over the past 50 hours or so, but I must B careful, huh Regis Philbin, U and me, wow, we sure get picked on and waved and flagged. The Pope, the President, or any of the top wealthiest 20 men or women on this wicked sin-cursed evil planet, none of U all put together, have the same level of fear nor need 2, that I indeed have, about saying or telling something, and then like the most powerful magic ever displayed on any freaking Hollywood movie, bang, it screws up the stuff that is going right 4U. I absolutely know with certainty, and this is YI am able 2 move through air and water and have control over motion, and other things. There is no doubt. No one can have faith like that; my real faith in anything if I did not absolutely know something; totally SUCKS. I have no room 2 talk about faith and measure mine against yours. I am just saying that if 4 an example, we all lived in a world where 1+1 equaled 3, 4, or 7, but no one ever could know it was 3, 4, or 7, and it was 7 in truth and reality, and somehow U could now B in a situation where the rest of everyone was still stuck but U now know just as we really all know with certainty here, that one and one is indeed none of these digits, but is in fact 2, U would not have total faith and B able 2 say that your faith is greater than all others, U JUST KNOW, and that is the answer. I know all the things that I tell U that I know, on all my blogs. I am the first person when I do not know 4 sure a particular thing, that this is the case. Y freaking lie or B a phony about something, U totally know something, or else U do not, big deal!!!!! I totally know that peeps with ‘mental issues” R used by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, because they make better and easier target-victims and that is no cut against anyone, it is just simple pure fact and reality, BRAHHH!!!!!!!! We will keep getting back 2 all of the various things so far discussed in today’s blog.

Now a little information needs 2B told 2 me ol’ BLOGAUDIANS about the exit from MANATEE RV PARK early yesterday evening around just past six of the clock. 50 days or so has gone by and all I got when I talked about these wild and sicko-nabes from the RV next door 2 me was that I basically was just a complainer, and they were seemingly fine. Danny Duncan the Park Manager and Maintenance dude however, changed his tune from a Ballard 2 a thumping bass pounding gangster rap song that the top 5 of them would B quite proud of. This is nothing new with me remember, but the explanations 4 this bizarre behavior from peeps with me, has many possible avenues of exploration, of which elucidated details today could no way even B ice shaved. Suddenly it seems that the entire park hates ‘them’ and wishes they would leave. Also, they have been talking 2 the office recently about doing just that. I am still glad that I moved, as living in a tiny RV sucks the prick of a nasty pig-dog. Also, if I am gonna sing this apology song 2 my SCYLLA; I do not like being close 2 other peeps. Now I have a place 2 do it, and music is everywhere anywhere. I feel as though I am living with the top rapper groups. They enjoy it, let them have it, we all R in hell, if they can distract away in some way 4 a while, the GODS BLESSEM!!!!!!!! But if I wanna belt out a song, I can do it now as well. I normally sing softly, as rarely do I have a place where I can let it out. The project that I last sent down 2 the Copyright Office in the autumn of 2007 shows how some songs I write, I really enjoy singing them out. It may B ear punishing, but I love 2 do it. Arista Records got the idea of naming the group “STRAY CATS” from one of my 1981 ‘accidental-flip-sides’ and me on the piano doing “The Morning Light”. Donna does it much better but that is Y she is Donna, and I am me, like DUH. Spell checker does not recognize your great label there, Mister Clayton smith, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I know my karaoke remakes of “Real-Good-Girl” must have sent a few peeps rolling on the floor with laughter, and 2 think that I did not even have a damn clue at this point in time Senator Watergate, that this was behind EVERYTHING, and I am talking millions of years, am I not Jewelly White???????????????????? UR1 hell of a powerful beautiful Viqueen, and so is MINI-GREAT-MARILOO!!!!!!!

The part that was fucked with in my vehicle was some sort of sensor, a slightly smaller looking thing than a freaking floppy disc. This one little thing made my car feel as though it was gonna mother fucking explode and take me off 2 the next star system along freaking with it. I want so badly 2 tell so much, but I totally 2+2 know, with antigravity non-faith, what would result, and then it would B total curtains 4 me.

I had a 16 year old beautiful blond, flexing her giant beautiful biceps at me shortly after the car had been repaired. Lightning did not appreciate it, she immediately came down in a bright red plaza bolt and struck a transformer 2 blocks away, and the entire city of FPF ‘lost all electrical power’ 4 about a 90 minute period, and Leningrad and Humpback Whales have nothing 2 do with it, Boston Legal-man. This girl has the same birthday as me only off by one day, and hails from the print shop where I used 2 work in back in the 18th century, on High Street, in Burlington, New Jersey. Things way beyond coincidental R happening here all around me, and U have not heard a cracker crumb tid-bit of shit yet, nor will U, as I must shut up or I will B up Hicks Creek with Barnabas Collins in the boat with me, YO, no thanx!!!!!!!! It amazes me that the machine system will not incorporate the shorter by one letter slang expression for thanks, (thanx).

Well Senator Thompson, thank U4 electrocuting the mean boy who told me that he and his friends were gonna put a serious beat down on me, and then went onto steal my cassette tapes that were my only roof that I was not guilty of a murder charge, over in some other parallel universe in hyperspace. Yes, I ran into the loveliest girl I know, and I would type the entire song, but it will B on U-TUBE soon enough, maybe B4 Marguerite Sampson reaches age 18.

Total Earth devastation is just around the corner, it might even alter the climate forever and change the way humankind lives. Keep trucking pucking messing with me, ya’ toilet bowl licking spider chewers. Callio-Fornio-Guv, sir, keep pumping that iron ol’ boy, I AM HERE, and I do not need 2 come back, as Billy would say 2 me, “I never left”, gimme a break Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all folks and all sillwee wabbits as well, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: