Saturday, November 5, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0258

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0259
SATURDAY AND 4 STRAIGHT SATURDAY BOTBAR
MOTHER FUCKING ATTACKS FROM FUCKING OTAMM-SCUM
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
BLOG SUBTITLE FOUR:
“YOU BROUGHT IT, NOW I'LL BRING IT”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN

START OF BLOG:

A stupid dorky snotty ass child can take this blog, SC-0259, and read back throughout the past three Saturdays, and see exactly what happened. This is the miracle of telling the mother fucking truth and never bullshitting as many bloggers do and think I do because their stupidity does not understand that even the mighty mind of Albert Einstein could not fake something this incredible, YO.

Let us take the medical condition and problem that these same enemies gave me in the late spring in the year of 1983, and see how these dirt bag scum bags exacerbated this and messing with my identity and insurance on the internet somehow, back as the blogs tell accurately.

Lisa, McGuire, Trump, and other enemies; were mentioned and I was not one bit mother fucking shy about telling the powerful truths about how these soulless mother fuckers hurt innocent people, and bang, they assaulted me horrendously, just as they are doing today with loud noise all over, fire alarms, blasting stereos, you name it, it is all around me, relentlessly all fucking day from the minute I climbed out of bed shortly past eleven this fucking ass morning. Nobody on this planet from Albert to the mighty new age Albert, Mister Hawking, could fake all of this mother fucking bull shit, and if this world thinks that I have successfully done it, YOU ARE FUCKING PAYING ME THE HUGEST COMPLIMENT IN THE WORLD, AND I THANK YOU, BUT YOU ARE GIVING ME WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING CREDIT, BELIEVE ME BRAH!!! Still the endless question beggars the imaginations of any thinking entity non-lobotomized, and that is WHY AM I SO FUCKING IMPORTANT? Also just who really are THEY?

Well, I am not one bit fucking important, but the name HUNTINGTON is. This is the family lineage that went beyond and survived the lineage of Stuart, from Scotland. “THEY” or the MILITUFORCE is all explained in the days of the BLUEBOOK PROJECT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES AIR FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can make this complex and blog forever, or say, it is just this simple, right RED JOHN? Do the MOVERS own Hollywood? Well, what I think, or you think; and this would include comment makers such as the list of 'nice peeps on UM'; is meaningless, as truth is not altered by what we believe; despite many theories or religious concepts. A simpleton can see that somebody is destroying my family, and me; and it will never ever stop or end. Are all the clues there and out in the open? Give me a break folks. Still, the major and main concepts are printed now, including parallel event and using it or the ICPE tools and the PAWM-PIE-ETTOS. If the KJV of HOLY WORDS is a powerful and real honest translation, then all the truth is there, and needs to be figured out, as no other truth can exist outside of it. Still, it is written in the King's English, literally, not in direct language that this All Mighty being really uses. One thing I will tell this world in all witness and honesty, and you can all laugh at me until your freaking ass hearts content. There is some evil force that is so real and so powerful, and I the perhaps the only one alive, who needs no bible to absolutely know this is the truth. Whatever and WHOEVER Satan really is, an advanced android from a million years from now or whatever, it hates me specially, and will not stop attacking me specially, until I am Squire Trilane Star Trek, 'DEAD-DEAD-DEAD', McCoy Whales.

END OF THIS NIGHTMARE BLOG, and Harbor dreams are still bad.

No comments: