Thursday, November 3, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0257

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0257
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“NEIGHBORHOOD PERSECUTION VERY BAD QUITE A WHILE”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN © 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

A silly stupid tiny child can see things that need not be blogged, literally a thousand freaking things, and you all know it, those paying attention aniwho, for several years, YO. If I tried to list all of this, it would be several hundred if not a thousand or more pages long. I won't waste Ernie Merker's time, or mine, or yours, folks.

Two of my neighbors here in the building have been very mother fucking annoying. One across from me for 10 days or so, the noisy music all day blaster has been bad all day long today, beginning at just after eight this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, and it still is going strong now at 22 past 10 tonight, the dude is a total fucking whack job, how can anyone want to listen to anything for 15+ hours unless something is wrong with their head, or else they have paid paid off by WALL STREET ENEMIES, who have gained nearly a thousand point s in the past two days, EXACTLY AS I PREDITED AND TOLD YOU MY GIANT LOVELY GINA, YO!!!

My computer clock is messed with constantly, but no longer reflects Pacific time, but Central time, and no longer does 36th Avenue show up as my IP computer matched address, in San Mateo, Cali, KALI. I just fixed it inside my computer control panel, so let me move the blog along, a very short one,m as enemies will be major ass sorry for this persecution. Most of what I will counterstrike retaliate tattle tail on is beyond unbloggable, but I will concentrate on families, beyond the galaxies and further-most stars, and quantum physics, and tell a few powerful and specific things, and if I am killed, then fuck it, I'm killed. I am being super hacked tonight, ROBERT MCDOWELL, MY OLD SCHOOL CHUM, FROM HADDONFIELD, NEW JERSEY, AND THE OVER-SEER OF THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, or the (FCC) for short abbreviation. H—E—L--P------M--E, please, TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not realize how many powerful people I know, and how much I have on so many of you out here, it is totally pathetic on your part, words like embarrassment or scandal do not even begin to describe it, sore throats and all, Shirley Hammonton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, my complaint about rules of noise being broken, will be done in person at ten of the clock this morning, as I need to see the office personnel about getting a door pass card, they have installed something and I need to have this or I could get locked out should I be trying to get in at an unusual time, and no one is around or in the lobby area who knows me. We will get this taken care of, or I will go as high as I need to. There is no excuse for all night loud music, and the rules will be enforced, or the GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WILL HEAR FROM ME, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire family is in a total mess, thanks to LISA of EGG HARBOR!!! This person is SATAN INCARNATE, with or without poison cupcakes from transdimensional Incollingo Grocery stores of the harbors of New Jersey, or any of the magical EEEEEEEEEE sounds of the multiverse, quantitatively, singularly, or in any mixed or multiplexed fashion whatsoever, BRAH! The reason behind the whole thing is MUSIC CONNECTED AS ALWAYS. I wanted Ann to send me my music that she has in her possession, and as soon as I asked her for this, I knew the family would begin to go through a major despicable upheaval. Ann was served last week with harassment papers, and must go to court. Forces in this family have tentacles that reach into a quantum level that cannot be safely blogged, as if I said too much, the one man on this Earth, SH, not SHHHHHH, would know that I know, and then POW. Movers and Stayers are a real truth. Like it or not folks, things like RGG and © 1986 tapes that begin with certain nicknames, have no Patrick Jane rational explanation. They cannot be explained, and even genius Ed Himacane recognized this as reality. So for right now, I will sleep, get up, and go and complain to the office staff, and if this is not stopped, I am going to Tallahassee to the office of the Governor. ***********************
***END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, STEAMER MESS INCORPORATED.***

No comments: