Friday, October 28, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0256

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0256
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR”
“AND AGAIN I TOLD YOU, GIANT GINA OF THE EMPIRE”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

As I said, Gina, as well as all Morians and Lessians, and Inbetweenians; torment and persecute me with sickness and noise attacks, aerial attacks, and endless PAWM-PIE-ETTOS HOLOGRAM ATTACKS, and this EVIL FUCKING EMPIRE, has but one direction to go, and that is UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All week long, their evil STOCK MARJET flew up higher and higher, closing near 12 thousand 3 hundred points today, Friday. Their CHEMTRAILS poisoned me and made me very ill, I may not live, I AM VERY SICK. If I die, I WAS FUCKING MURDERED BY THE MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT, MISTER MICHGAEL MOORE. I do not hear anything any longer about your great group, I new I, should have stayed out of it and kept my MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LAPPING MOUTH SHUT. THIS IS THE FYUCKING BULLSHIT I ALWAYS GET AS A RESYULT OF INTENSE PRAYER AND ASKING THE POWERFUL JEHOVAH FOR HER HELP, IT IS A VERY OLD SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The tune is very familiar, and ancient as Aramaic itself, Lois.

Told you the Phillies would blow out, and the markets would go endlessly up, despite all the fucking scardy cats that panic every time the illegal Wall Street criminals put money in their pockets by driving the shit down and taking profits, and then just buying back, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, it is the totally crookedest game in fucking town; and the “poor-99” still want to invest their ball busted little savings in rip off retirement plans, wow; if this is not the 'epitome of stupidity', to quote the late fucking great DAVID CHARLES ROTH, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely, I will be fucking dead by sometime next week, and then the entire EVIL EMPIRE WILL TOTALLY FUCKING COLLAPSE. When this wicked disease no longer has me to use ICPE against, there will be no way of gaining any more crooked points on their cheated game called the DJIA-ICPE. Interest rates went to zero, and then they even charge you to hold your money now, but this will not be enough, this capitalist pig world will totally fall apart once I am fucking gone and they cannot use me any longer to get their mother fucking way, dog.

I knew things were 'reale' fucking bad this morning around shy of noon, when I awakened from a powerful EGG HARBOR, NEW JERSEY DREAMING-INTERACTION, something that has not happened top me in 5 years or so now, PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The details are unbloggable, involving my two dauts. Florida was connected into it, and a large news truck was stalking and following me, driving very fast and erratically, is seemed to be filled with many newspapers, and a weird looking driver. Later when it crashed, the driver told me in dying words, that Paula King paid him to do it, and that McGuire Paid the other dude in 1996 at Turnersville. Then the two men appeared next to each other, and began merging into one man. Only my mother saw the wild terrorist in 1996 that said he was going to fucking kill me, I did not; despite the misleading Washington Township Police Department making a false report and reversing what I had told them. And this fucking world wonders why I DO NOT TRUST A SINGLE ASS FUCKING SOUL? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION 4 NOW, LOTS MORE SUPER SHIT TO TELL!!!

No comments: