Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0253

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0253
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START OF FREAKING BLOG:

Another heavy day of WOMO SIEGE is upon me, as well as the normal Florida 2011 INVISIBILITY/HOSTILITY ARERA HOLOGRAM ATTACK!!!!!

CHEMTRAILS are quite bad, ALL THOUGH I HAVE SEEN WORSE, AND THEY ARE MAKING ME GET SICKER AND SICKER, BUT THENM, OTHER PEEPSW ARE ALL COUGHING ALL AROUND ME AS WELLO, SO IT IS NOT JUST MY DNA THAT THEY EFFECT, YO.

I CAN PROMISE THE WORLD, AS I HAVE MADE ME PROMISES, THAT THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET must now be flying way over 12K points, and I all ready know my Phils were ruined and wrecked, MISTER WOLF-74!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watch, this attack that wiped out or tried to, my getting my needed meds to physically survive, sorry turkey knives and cuzz's, this has gone on as long as it will, WITHOUT DIRE MOTHER FREAKING BUTT WIPE CONSEQUENCES, DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will tell huge secrets as soon as I come back, right now, this needs to post just shy of freaking four PM-EDST, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, GRANNY!!!!!!!!

No comments: