Saturday, October 15, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0249

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0249
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296
DATE AND TIME FILE: 101511.998
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“COSMOS SCREAMS LOUDER THAN 1968 DAG FROM MUNICH”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN---2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION WABBIT FWUDD:

This will be short, very short, maybe not too much longer than my 2010 tweets from the ROCKING ROBIN HILL, YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

HA-HA-HA Voorhees, New Jersey Scum-ball H*ckey Club. No, this is not a typographical error, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Obviously this MUST-WIN H*ckey game tonight was the reason for the major Saturday harassment, hell, persecution, and criminal and illegal covert activity against me today; by the MILITUFORCE-OTAMMITES (WOMO)!!!!!!!!

I do not believe me' whittle bwog from earlier posting around 6:15 PM or so, however; was what clinched the game loss for this evil. It is quite obviously bigger than that, and this would be, and only a very few are getting any of this, “The Screaming Cosmos”, (TSC). I also believe that the unconscious collective of all humanity is way more behind all of this, than I believe a human awake effort is at work and having its will, I just am not that important, and beyond that scope and viewpoint, this just cannot be a bundle of virtually endlessly gargantuan coincidences, at least I ain't a' buyin' it folks, whaaaaaa.

Still, as unimportant as I am, looking at things from the vantage point of the unfathomable wild and weird book that I copyrighted in 1994, called, “The Permission Barrier”, numerous possibilities far beyond Phase-4 beings, Analog Tape Recorder Paranormal Technology, and other unmentionables; do in fact rear their ugly heads in potentiality. Then there is one other fact that needs to be added, and goes beyond the four luscious Spanish Teen Goddesses in 1997, one of whom being Ring-Tone Nina Soifer's daughter; who all followed, and stalked me; from Tennessee Avenue, all the way down to exactly where I came to stop and put my bathing towel, down onto the beach, on that hot summer day in middle season somewhere; near the life guard stand, that sat closest to the Mitch Baywatch Levy Tower, (MBLT) in a quicker nicer abbreviation, for any future reference as I deem fitting to use in future tents, YO. One needs to be one of the more informed in the 99 percent of the forming new Morianity while unaware of themselves presently, in order to get what will be spoken, so let me tell you some New York City financial news that you may, or may not, be aware of, depending on education level, and age. When I was a boy, as I am an old man now of nearly fifty-seven years, and feel 357 in case anyone is interested; and this news is simple so let me get right to it and be done with it, peeps. When I would visit my snooty relatives up on the island, at the forced hand of maternal order until I was old enough to say NANCY REAGAN NO; after 1972; I came to learn a lot about my Uncle, the Senior Vice-President of the then, Chemical National
Bank, and at the time ion the early nineteen-seventies, this was the 2nd largest banking institution on this diseased and twisted freaking planet. There was the top bank, a tad bigger, and that would be, and still is, CHASE, then called, CHASE MANHATTAN, as Chemical was Chemical National, I think Gawky Gaukauk took it all over in the nineties. In any case, the main job of the Senior VP of both these institutions, was to sign off and approve all loans made by the bank, translation, YES meant New York City moves, and NO meant New York City stops moving,. At least by the perspective of major players. These major players would all have had seats on the New York stock Exchange, and these professionals on the floor, control today's world, totally, and the lives of all of us, 'the 99', with or without the bread and beef, YO. So I come to wonder tonight, maybe some of the new generation kids on the block and the Karpf Street, and futures of Florida, may have been victimized by one of my uncle HG's NON APPROVAL LOANS. What did Scott Ransom say to me when I bugged the car in 1988? Wasn't it, “Very powerful people are disgruntled with you”? You means me, and this was spoken to me by this realtor in my car, Scott, on that fateful day in 1988, and the United States Copyright Office has a record of this to this very day, world, and I authorize anyone anywhere to get a copy, and see how all of this REALLY BEGAN, Sabrina Collins Candletalker.
******************END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, YO**********************

No comments: