Saturday, October 15, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0248

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0248
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY

START BLOG:

I am under very heavy artillery fire from dirt bag WOMO today, Saturday. Aerial siege is heavy, with CHEMTRAILING, and loud low Cessna and military/milituforce planes. Noise attacks also are bad.

Mr DEEDEE birds are all around me, the enemies know my that MY BIRDS HAVE RETURNED, and this protection given me by these great special buzzards, pisses off my filthy twisted and diseased enemies, YO. Also, they do not like me having any over at my place, they never did and never will, what their mother fucking problem is, is beyond my wildest imaginations, and I of course am no James Patterson, Dick Wolf, or Agatha Christie. I can only report and tell the news of my n miserable and horrendous life, I make up nothing, only the fucking facts, Mam Friday. I AM NOT HERE TO TELL ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE PLANE SIMPLE TRUTHS, GOING ON AROUND ME. I would have nothing to gain by fabricating the blogs of the past 6 or 7 years.

It now is half past fucking five this Saturday evening. My computer guru was over here today. Anytime that I do anything at all, I get fucking clobbered. When I took her home after she showed me some stuff about e-mail, and a few small other things that she helped me to learn today, she wanted me to make a right turn and go a different way than I had come. After just a few blocks, a loud sound was emanating from my right, and I looked over, and some rapper in the hood was out with the very same device that I have hooked up to my Panasonic Amplifier and mixing systems that connect recording devices, keyboards and equalizer machines, on the street, with his radio plugged into the very same Peavey Keyboard Amp, the KB-300. I have one on each side of the room. The odds that I would see a dude with the very same amp that I just was using, as the computer connects into the home theater and is one of the channels on the mixer, would be staggering, I would venture to guess close to or maybe greater than a million to one.

Every time anyone comes over here, there is persecution; this can include utility employees such as Comcast Cable, the Electric Company, and so forth; and has been going on ever since, AUGUST THE 15TH, IN THE YEAR OF WHAT ELSE, 1986.

The last couple of nights, DIANA has been all over me while I am 'sleeping', first as my giant coil, then as my beautiful tall blond goddess, then finally, as beautiful bright colorful lightning. The night before last, her lightning came down and made a car near me explode, the flames were bright orange, and exquisite. She whispered into my ear a moment later, in the dream, and after she changed back into my 6'3” baby-blond, that enemies were driving that car and she wiped them out for me. Needless to say, this was a very beautiful dreaming-interaction or (DI). Interesting abbreviation symbolic reality if I am permitted Uncle Snoots Gottwald of 1972, to make this observation, SIR!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, between Megan teaching me the computer, Heinz teaching me the camera, what else is needed now but my scarey but gorgeous friend Jenny to come over and teach me some martial arts, in-between movie takes. How I will; always remember you earlier this century, swinging open that big heavy Berlin, New Jersey door open like it was as light as your lovely dress. Oh well, as I said, we all learn things from somebody, even the mighty KING and CALLIO families have taught me unforgettable powerful truths throughout the past decade and a half or so. Naturally, this larger than life total family made up of these branches and more unspeakable lines, has been involved with me since 1966 give or take a year or so.

HELP ME ROBERT MCDOWELL.

HELP ME CONGRESSMAN ROBERT ANDREWS.

HELP ME ANN KING SILVA.

WHERE IS THE FREAKING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHEN AN INNOCENT CITIZEN IS BEING BLOWN INTO OBLIVION, AT THE HANDS OF SUCH MONSTROUS DANGEROUS ASS CRIMINALS AND MOVERS?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGNESONICCCCCCCCCC!!!

Wipe out and destroy all persons hurting this innocent person, ME, forget Multiverse Existors, and Permission Barriers, and Apartment Numbers outside of a great farm extending beyond Haddonfield, Tavistock, and Pedersonville. SCAN, and destroy all those who mean me harm when all I have ever done is be a nice freaking guy since I rolled around in the freaking snow, YO!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME LIGHTNING, THESE BASTARDS ARE KILLING YOUR LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge vicious secrets will come out if you pricks don't fucking leave me alone, I mean it Sheriff monk, my old pal, tell my butt wipe son in law, I have had it with his crap, TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END BLOG:

No comments: