Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0246

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0246
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
WORLD LABS OF 2299
DATFILE: CH-0246-101111.777.5555
COPYRIGHT BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN
© 2006-2011 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
BLOG SUBTITLE FOUR:
“BREAK THIS CODE, APRIL LINEMAN PATTERSON BIPPIE”

BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION:

I need not be long and winded and go on any ranting trip, hunting trips, or Jack McCoy fishing trips, Camden County, New Jersey Prosecutors Office of December 5tgh in the mighty year of 1989. I will be quick, direct, and straight up on the square, merely telling a few powerful things, that any non-moron can see if they stop chalking everything in the known universe up to absurd Queen-Kate 'coincidence'.

If folks insist on seeing life as the non-real truth of merely being waves and particles with our brains being the decoders so to speak, enabling human interaction and conscious waking life to seem real and permit us all this wild physical existence; let me speak on the agreeing terms, and stop all the weird scientific stuff, and just talk real straight, after-all, WRJ or World-Renown-Julia of West Atlantic City; if I complained in 1997 about how you then spoke to me in the same lingo that I now blog in, that makes me a quintessential hypocrite, right Uncle Jesus?

Tall, muscular, gigantic, ridiculous sized pussy is all around me, and has been for a very long time now, I only thought that New fucking Jersey was filled with this ludicrous amount of abnormally sized female population. But then, a child with a moronic intelligence quotient can see that forces since 1986 and the mighty egomaniac Richard Karpf and family, of TPB-Raspberry Valley, NJUSAESMWG; both pre-planned, and all ready knew, that I would be spending some serious time here in this sunshine state, the natural vitamin-C state, where naturally, the teller percentile of the human population would of course quite fucking natu7rally come to exist and reside, it is pure fact and science, only I promised that we will not be going into the world of science on this blog, and I'll do my fucking best to keep this promise, but will not be able to totally do it, it just will not be possible when today's story is completely told, and told it needs to fucking be, peeps, YO!

I know you can all hear me, all those I knew that have died, you can hear me through any electronic shit where my 6th dimensional energy mental signal is translated into an electronic form and then transmitted back into other peeps' 6th dimensional energy mental signal (SDEMS). Our abbreviation is sort of like the George Bush forbidden scientific research in the cellular world, and who needs it anyway, when there is retrace, and integrenetronic blood transfusions? But then for that matter, who needs the owner of the great and locally famous Health and Swim Club known once as HADDONWOOD of Deptford Township, New Jersey, and his swimming pools, houses for sale,
Paula King Somnambulist personality disorders, and fascinations with my abilities, I suppose after Joan Lapplane finked, but who knows? As for all this being a huge plan, or video game, or whatever, I witnessed something over the past weekend that has me beyond insanity, as it is one thong to figure this all out and know it with a certainty without proof, and quite another thing to see a machine first hand that is actually literally doing all of this stuff, day by day, second after second. I witnessed a great marvelous non Griffin machine, Merv, and Advanced Robotics has little to do with any of this, all though late April does tend to produce fascinating things in my life, right Mister Spock? I suppose time travelers with ring-tones, games experts with powerful names, and Manhattan filled with a group of tricksters and “crazies” after I invented this word, in 1986; all fits together, in the mighty grand scheme of the 'dot connections of cosmos', or the ///DCOC.\\\

I will tell the experience on this blog, but first, I will tell the following things. Sunday evening, the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES, also Sir Prince, known as the MO, struck me vicious and hard with a powerful bowel and shit hit. Lightning came all around me and knew that I needed immediate protection afterward. During the storm, the same UFO that flew around my building before during another electruical storm, returned and messed with m,e for a while. Last Sunday was a major fucking attack, and I almost did not make it into fucking work on Monday as a fucking result of this monstrous and deplorable behavior, the epitome of mans inhumanity to man!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL TO ME THGIS YEAR, DIANA, MY BEAUTIFUL STROBE-LIGHT PROPERTY OF SARAH-STACEY-KRASSLE, causing the break-up of “AT&T” Telephone Company unfortunately, and perhaps marriages as well; right Lisa, you evil witch-bitch-cat? You judge me and you are bone jumping a barely legal retard, sheeeeeeeeeeit, fuck you sweets.

I love when people say that if time travel is possible at any time in the human civilization, we would have known about it a long time ago, as this is the very nature of the topic after-all. Well, I have three things to say here that will make anyone with active living brain cells at least scratch their head with some wonder. First, there is the blog that I have on www.blogger.com/ and has been up for over six years, and in just the past four years, if the tale of my true life does not expose this reality, well then nothing does, but this then goes right into leading the conversation into the 2nd and the 3rd thing here, so read on, YO. Forget the games expert and him and his partner coming into my Oaklyn apartment in this wild 'dreaming-experience', and forget how I put things together day after day, just from living through my nightmare life, blogging it, and studying it under a microscope without any more help from doctor Margret from the great Camden Medical Institute of magical King David Pleasure Ingredients. What makes the MORIANITY story so unique and beyond all of the possible Patterson/Potter fictions of the next generation possible TWILIGHT-ZONES, is that the story is in real time containing a real victim, yes, a REALE VITIM, L&O-SVU!!! Forget Doctor Margret, Doctor Rogers, pathetic and misguided Michael Jackson, Propophol, McGuire, 1986; and all of the Real Good Curly Haired Girls, who appear to be able to transport themselves throughout time and hyperspace, and enjoy their 9th dimensional dollhouses, lake-houses, and whatever; and forget the opening of the master tape sent to the United States Copyright Office on 081586. The real story that makes me doubt the PATS of the world, with all their logical con games, carney tricks, and dog and pony shows; is that when things do happen such as Nick the Road-Trip-Dude who has known me since he was a runny nosed kid and even before he thought to repair automobiles using rubbers, let alone smashing hubcaps with hammers; is that folks go around saying that they wait for the return of Jesus, or some time traveler, or whatever. My question right now and here is simple, and echos the sentiment of a great movie actor of the middle 20th century, James Stuart. Wait, wait for what? You have these blogs, you have the 2008 World Series, you have the entire MENTALIST show in late 2007 as the GAMES EXPERT, you have the house at 65 Middle Road, you have the auto-reverse karaoke at my guard job, you have the LOIS FOCA song, you have so much, are you all Donald Trumpers, how much do you need before you stop saying, none of us are here or doing stuff? Hell, you don't wanna' believe, that is the truth and the reality, the old Williamst6own Giant Policeman Syndrome from 1995, dudes and freaking duddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait peeps, it gets better still. There is a book in the homes in just about all folks in this wonderful free country, the great powerful All Mighty Unites States of America. It tells thousands of years ago, amazing unknown stuff, and some human penned this shit, it did not get there by Houdini, Blaine, or Copperfield, or Patty Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says that this world we live in is suspended on nothing, and no one had a clue about orbits and just where this world really went, beyond the blowing of the great four winds of N, S, E, and W!!!! I also in 1979, did not let the river run away with my mind, or get lost in time, that was saved for another seven years and 100 miles. This same book talks about time travel, and has a billion peeps following its teaching in 2011. It says, SHE says, and I am quoting the GREAT SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH-KRASSLE, “I know the ending from the beginning”. But why would you want to take me at my word when you can open up this great BIBLE,, and just read this exact shit for yourself, screw me, YO. Now this finally brings me to the wild nightmare that has had me crying like a baby off and on, ever since coming out of it over the fucking weekend, and first peeps, old slow Slowski me, huh Comcast, took me a while to see why the September 17-18 siege came on me as it did, my76 6+ years of blogs finally paying off, at least as long as I keep my name dissociated from these power house events, but a child with a runny mother fucking nose knows what's getting fucking said here, peeps. Looks like I own Ed Lynch a huge Meagan-Law apology. I do not judge folks, I report the news, and only create what is needed to survive, I am not after power, fame, or money, think this lie about me, and you do not know fucking me from Ever, Adam, or the re4st of the Old-Planet. It is a little known secret that this entire thing is HELL from someone else's world before. I would hate to see the next planet that follows us, but then SSJUKK all ready knows, and has even made this claim, of knowing, not once, but twice, and in the past 41 months on one of them, and as a fan, I shudder to admit that I do not have details to the date of the other cleverly made claim, early 21st century is my theory.

Before I move on with this powerful information, enemies the other night, cut into my telephone line, AGAIN, MISTER MCDOWELL, FCC. When I am in a trance with Diana, it interferes in huge ways, and causes many wild trips that even Blue-Boy of 1967 would be amazed with. “THEY” know that, of course. Dum-Dum-Dum-Dum, Dum-Dum-Dum-Dum-Dum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what am I doing in that elevator, old man, and how old really am I? Well, father of the son of SAM of Williamstown of 1996 early June, I do not have a giant girlfriend. I have an out of control somnambulist, and she has stolen two of the most precious things from me, and chains and Beach-Books have nothing to do with any of it. My wonderful PEE did not turn 13 back on the 29th, but will be 15 half a year from now, all though, this is quite4 meaningless I have come to learn. Sam the Maintenance Man of the Highview Apartments in 1996, wow, is this worse or better than Mike, back a decade earlier; when I faced Sicklerville Road and not Kent Street, Philly-57 and the Rotten-Singers? Sam insisted that a giant long dark haired goddess came into the 6-unit system, I know she did, and she never went into any of the apartments, and exited a half hour later. BULLSHIT, she came up and entered mine, raped me a 4th time, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1996, and then exited, AFTER, using her great powers and strobe lights of the world of never-never Propophol lands, on me. Now let me tell the powerful DREAMING-INTERACTION from the past mother fucking weekend that will blow your freaking ass minds folks, even with this super abridged and compressed version, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in the future and in a parallel universe, and did not know this until late Sunday night when I figured it all out after Diana came all around, as did the MILI-2-FORCE-UFO that circled my building, here at 7th and Avenue freaking B. I want the entire 5th dimensional multiverse to know just how much that I love my beautiful lightning or (DIANA). Thank you for being so good to me when I am down so low and so far, BABY-BLOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on with this interaction, I was in a place with Ann King, and several other peeps, there was no Dawn the King, so it always can be worse, but there was a punky boy who had ownership of a wild machine called an AVM-RECORDER. There was a giant goddess, and she was no one that I ever remembered before in my now present human waking experience as Mountainpen. The machine resembled an average sized dining room square table, about one half as tall, and looked like a giant sub-woofer, and at the far right end of it was a small screen that was about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. I had fallen madly in love with this giant beautiful girl and she was very aggressive like Paula, and it was not Paula, or at least I do not believe it was. One day, as this “DREAM” seemed to be in sections and lasting about 3 or 4 full days and nights where I remember going to bed in a bedroom within this experience, on several occasions. I was so happy for the first time in my miserable rotten life. I had no financial worries as Ann seemed to be the owner of the entire country that this all took place in, and she and I were as we are here, very good friends. I must compress many things now or this blog would go on all night and be a thousand freaking pages long. Suddenly, I was in a large square room in their home, and it was the kitchen, and everyone was busy doing something, and the girl was talking to me and I looked over at this young child of eight or so, and he was leaning against the machine near the right top of it, right below the screen, and I could see the images on this screen erasing off as though you typed words on a present day word processor document and then hit the backspace and kept pressing on that key. Only it was not words, it was a code of some kind like nothing I ever saw in my life. All kinds of wild shapes, lines, circles, and data streams of unfathomable type of images and all in bright varying colors, all of the primary colors, as well as a few secondary colors in the spectrum, were all included. As this mischievous male child was leaning, it was against some type of an erasing button, and all of the interaction that I had been experiencing was matching the images on the screen, and I just came to instantly realize this, when suddenly, parts of the house, as well as memories of the dream itself, began vanishing one by one, as these images began to reverse-off of the screen. On top of the machine, it read the following words: AVM-RECORDER-M90-PATENTED 2164. I began seeing this clearer and clearer, and remembered that the year was 2177. I was another person and yet I was also me, and this other person was born on the 3rd of February in the year of 2140. The child was born in 2169, and we had celebrated his 8th birthday the night before. He was extremely fucking mischievous and threw the entire birthday cake right into my face when no one was looking, and I got blamed for it. This was when the happiness in the interaction, all began turning the other way, just as shit does here in this world, when occasionally things start out good, but always go sour and south quite quickly, and without too much time wasted. In any event, this machine stood for, as I came to learn, and then remembered from here in my life in this time and universe as well, AUDIO-VIDEO-MATERIAL. All of life can be recorded, played back, erased, changed, whatever, using an AVM-Recorder. He continued erasing stuff over and over, until eventually, I was in nothingness, not even awake back here, it was one of the worst nightmares I have had since returning home from my stay at Selena Dada's rooming-house on Stenton Avenue back in 1974 and speaking to the ghost of James Hoffa near Central Pier, in Atlantic City. Before I was finally able to come back here to this life where I am presently existing in, with or without real good curly haired teen girls; I found myself at the place where I am employed, and it was 10 times longer and wider, or 100 times more voluminous in total area, and had only partial areas where a covered ceiling existed, and this was very high, like a circus tent. What are you doing to me Pat Jane?

The reason that I mention the ending of this experience, is because, there are indeed major things going on at this place. I would love to talk on, but feel that I would be punished beyond even my wildest dreaded fears of doom and looming disasters. I know that my experience where I spent those five months in another parallel universe of Atlantic city, back in 1986, that started all of this, is what is all really behind this nightmare, I just do not have all of the fucking ass pieces put together yet. Maybe the great COMCAST CABLE COMPANY knows, I know 'the Trump is in the Tower', but too bad he wasn't in one of Donna and Angela's towers, chains of gold hair, and other bullshit; all notwithstanding, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISH FROM THE GREATEST 86 FISH, NOT A TINY
SHELLFISH, wow did that take an AE to figure out dude, YO.

1 comment:

mark wayne mohr said...

THIS IS THE MOUNTAINPEN.

IN THE NEAR FUTURE RELATIVE TO HERE AT THE DATE OF THIS BLOG POST, I WILL NO LONGER HAVE THIS BLOG ACCOUNT. WHEN I GO TO POST UP SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 0286, MY ACCOUNT WILL DIE. IT CONTINUES ON WORDPRESS, MOUNTAINPEN@WORDPRESS.

i WILL ALSO BE POSTING THE 0286 THROUGH PRESENT BLOGS SOON, ON BLOGGER, MY NEW URL IS (theansweristheqyuestioncontinues).