Monday, October 3, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0240

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0240
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
STARTING BLOG:


The dirt bag markets must be F---L---Y---I---N---G, as every MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS time that I have days like today, wshooooooo, right up to the fucking stars and the galaxies beyond. IF IT COULD HAVE GONE WRONG SINCE THE SECOND THAT I POPPED AND POOPED OUT OF FUCKING ASS BED THIS MOUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, IT MOTHER FUCKING WENT WRONG, AND AT THE FUCKING ASS SPEED OF LIGHT SQUARED, AL, OL PAL OF MY PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to work and then on errands, paid my fucking rent, went to the K-Mart and the Winn Dixie Grocery Store, and before that and after leaving work, over to Regis Philbin TD Bank. The only peeps that are truly nice to me are over at my wonderful bank, I love my bank, and I know you do too, RP, but BE CAREFUL, the dogs are still on the roof above the WAYV on the Astral Plane, and mean none of us one bit of good.

The markets can go up to a million, but I promise you this. When I am married before this year is out, they will crash and burn forever, wait and see. I knew the attack over the weekend would do me in as far as my fucking 'PM' or my PERSONAL MAGNETICS, I have been under this fucking Naverone Super Jenny Johnson Gun since August 15th, back in the year of mother fucking clit chewing 1986.

I have major shit to tell later on, none of you will bnelieve that I fucking ass dared to blog it, sorry my PEE, or really maybe MI PEE or MI & PEE, but time has run out on my keeping my mouth shut about some huge mega secrets. Enough is enough huh Babs, and my daughter doesn't need your crummy condo sweetie, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Let me post up and prove that without turning on a single media outlet, I know what and not THAT I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLOG ENDS HERE, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: