Sunday, October 2, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0238

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0238
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE 4:
“HERE WE GO AGAIN, EARLY OCTOBER INTERACTIONS AND FOLLOWING MY KERLIAN ENERGY BACK TO MARHOUSES
AND PUBLIC HOUSING BUILDINGS IN VIOLATION
OF SO-CALLED CIVIL LIBERTIES IN THIS SO-CALLED FREE
UNITED PHONY STATES OF AMERICA”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011 ©
WORLD LABORATORIES OF WESTMONT, NEW JERSEY OF 2301
I HEREBY STATE THAT I HAVE TRAVELED BACK HERE
AS ZERANNIS ARTHUR YANCY JONES AND LABBER ZEGGINS, INTO THE 20TH AND 21ST CENTURIES, AND HAVE BEEN USING THE PHYSICAL BODY OF ONE MARK WAYNE MOHR, SINCE ENTERING INTO HIM WHILE ON A MOVING TRAIN, USING THE
SYSTEM KNOWN AS THE M-90, I HEREBY SWEAR TO THE TRUTH OF THIS, AND THAT I CAN GIVE PRECISE NAMES, ASDDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF AT LEAST FOUR OTHER
LIVING PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES CITIZEN COUNT, THAT ALSO ARE HERE FROM THERE, USING THE SYSTEM-'M90'.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Three years ago, on the 5th day in October, I had the exact same incident that just happened minutes ago, at approximately 12:41 PM, on this second day in October, only that was on the 5th October day. I came out of as powerful non-ordinary dream, and upon awakening and saying one thing about it over a telephone to Diana, INJSTANTLY, a tremendous sound came out of nowhere from outside, both times being the loudest revved up motorcycle that any Harley Bike could possibly make, and this of course is total ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and in both cases was INTENTIONAL ILLEGAL HARASSMENT AND PERSECUTION OF A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, who if fully authorized and legal to be here, I am a legally born citizen of this country, whose peeps came here on the MAYFLIOWER ship, not the Tennessee Avenue hotel that was Bassler Bulldozed in 1983, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. There is something about this perfectly precise time of the calendar year; if you study all the blogs of mine, and especially directly following my Stockholm Syndrome Kidnapping; where this activity seems particularly prevalent. Now we will see if a loud chopper attack also follows, as did the time in 2008, while blogging this super attack and incident before. While awaiting this, let me tell you that I was up in World Lab, and discussing with other labber employees, both the M-90, as well as the way that it interacts with the recently discovered facts uncovered by the WL, concerning the STM, or the enlargement of the previous concepts of the space-time continuum. I was standing near the windows of a large room, one of the lounge areas along a long set of corridors at the WL complex, and suddenly I recalled my entire life here as MARK WAYNE MOHR, AND WAS TELLING THEM THAT THIS LIFE HAD TO BE EITHER CHANGED OR AVOIDED ALL TOGETHER. All around me were small boxes of rectangular shape, just as you might see in any present time shoe store or shoe section at a Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and so forth. Only instead of pictures of shoes on the outside of these boxes, these boxes were a sort of yellow-gray color, and had small slits in them, and visible bright light that seemed to pulse and be in multiple color, could be easily seen from all of them. These boxes open up by tapping out a pattern on the top side of the boxes that had no slits. Instead were sort of keypads that were five by five, and had the letters of 'A-Y', only the “Z” was missing. Every Labber or employee of the WL (WORLD LABORATORY), has their own unique CODED POEM. It is like a password of these days and times, only it was a made up poem, sort of like a part of a song lyric. My personal CODED-POEM or CP was and is or really, WILL BE, is part of the master World Lab CODED POEM MASTER SONG, WL-CPMS, which in its entirety is as follows: “JUST WHEN I FOUND THE PERFECT ONE THE ONE THAT WOULD LOVE ME SO JUST WHEN SHE FOUND THE ONE SHE NEEDS THE ONE THAT WILL NEVER LET HER GO THATS WHEN THE HANDS OF TIME RAN OUT THE CURTAINS CLOSE THE SHOW A LOVE THAT WILL LAST AND A LOVE SO SWEET WILL MERGE IN ETERNAL FLOW IT SEEMS SO UNFAIR THAT THE SCRIPT RUNS BARE AND NO ONE CAN REALLY WEVER KNOW OH PRECIOUS GIRL I NEED YOU SO AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED ME TOO I DO NOT WANT TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE MY BABY BLUE YOU ARE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD TO ME OH CANT YOU SEE THAT ITS TRUE BURNING LIKE A FLARE IS THE LOVE THAT WE SHARE AS YOU PROVE HOW YOU CARE AND WILL GUIDE ME AS IM FORCED TO GO”.

My individual part or password part of the master coded-poem was OH PRECIOUS GIRL. Then after this, to complete the password, the word 90 must be added, NINETY, hence my password so to speak will be, far into the future of the Earth, OHPRECIOUSGIRLNINETY. I hit this precise combination on this 25 block keypad on the top of these shoe-box sized and shaped objects, and wham, the entire lid with this keypad, liquifies into something that I cannot explain in 2011, and out comes a moving shinning glowing object. This object is what these peeps such as the one who 3 years ago in Hammonton, New Jersey, on Middle Road next to the Wal-Mart, and again just this early afternoon here in Fort Pierce, Florida; used with me. It takes them to the exact second that I say the wrong thing over the telephone, and then they are always in a moving vehicle, as I was on a moving train remember, in 1969, this ops requires that an all ready existing motion be in the equation. This terrorist in the lime green colored van on the 2nd day in August in 1996 at the Turnersville, New Jersey Pathmark Shopping Center Parking Lot, had this entire system in his trunk, and remember, his vehicle as was my Saturn Automobile, was in motion, and was following me for miles bef9ore the big incident occurred where he threatened to murder my mothers' son, or me, and said this to her,m and then said he was going to murder her as well. This was what was being protected. If this was all some fluke, how did he know that the person in the car with her, was her son, I could have been a friend, a brother, a nephew, a neighbor doing a favor, anyone of dozens of possible other things, but he yelled out to her specifically, “I WILL KILL YOUR S-O-N”. THIS IS SORT OF LIKE MY MOTHER, ONLY THIS WAS A SMALLER 50/50 CHANCE, as every time I would up set her, she would ever since the ending late nineteen eighties, say to me over and over again, “How would you like it if your DAUGHTER said or did such and such”? These kinds of things cannot be ignored, and simply put, if things were not all fixed against me with powerful mother fucking unspeakable shit, no good detective or investigator, would even dream of dismissing these COINCIDENCES, BRAH!!!!

As for what was being discussed in the lounge area, or one of dozens of them, on many wings and floors, spread out depending on the area of this huge building, between 4 and 12 stories, and encompasses the entire area of the presently existing Haddon Hills Apartment garden apartment system in Westmont, New Jersey, with these other colleagues of mine up in the late twenty-two-nineties, and by the way, the significance to that spring of two thousand ten interaction or DREAM where the numbers of twenty and two, DUH seems clear enough to me now, but moving on now with the conversation of my avoiding this present lifetime somehow, I came to observe a diagram on a large board, and we all were wearing special glasses, and saw this board in 3-D as peeps see movies today in similar ways, and on this diagram was a complex system of MOVERS with an exact plan that was going to make and create all of this misery around me in multiple unthinkable frightening ways, and I came to learn that these boxes that resembled shoe boxes were some kind of unknown plasma mixes as well as battery powered electrical impulses, that both created and propagated as well as sustained, some living tissue if you will, that acted as a 90 light year long field when maxed out with controllable programming, also operated with the 25 keypad system once activated by proper CODED POEM PASSPRIV or CPP, this stands for what would be translated in today's technical jargon as Password Privilege. Once fields are length adjusted, widths can also be adjusted up to one times ten to the exponent of seventy-four. Exact distances are set using 'tunumeric' settings. This stands for TUNED NUMERIC. MOVERS do not all come from WORLD LAB, and WL peeps find out by 2301, that so many thousands of other labs from 3000-AD, and around this era just shy, say roughly 30-70 years or so, in the middle and late 2900's; that just as we now are under a lot of scrutiny from the WL; they also, are being watched and altered by these numerous other projects. I could go on, but the incredible interaction caused this horrible motorbike attack. If I had done this outside, I would be in the County Prison checking off days on a calendar for the next fucking fifty years. But as we all know, there are different ponds for different blonds. But this is not the unbloggable big new, and it still is forever not expressible, it is just too dangerous, and I do know for a fact that Pope B-16 knows, as if he has not figured it out yet, with all of the evidence he has access to; shame on Shirley Hinger, the Philharmonic and the Met, every good dancer and company, and Him most of all. I should have put a lot together when I remembered details about my flute playing partners in 1986 when we all were operating the mighty Land Management Corporation known in this other part of hyperspace as, Starburn Outreach Development, Corporation, with many subsidiaries, and with STUDIO PARK RECORDS, being just one of so many of them. All or most of this information is available and has been since after Halloween Day of 1994, down in Washington-13-DC, at the mighty and illustrious LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, OFFICE OF THE COPYRIGHTS, USAESMWG. Hospital hell, Dawnie Terrible Terra, all of it, it is all there, right down to Browning Road, and Brownie, right down to Midge and other great dogs, me included as Yancy. Still, I act a lot less like a dog than do most of my present time coworkers at the great Harvest that you can readily access at www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ where my photo no longer is on the rotating homepage, but if you click into the part of “STORIES”, there I am, with my Einstein hair, how I came down here with just the clothes on my back, starving and homeless, until I somehow survived, and yes, with their help. With or without them, I do not believe that my daughter would have let me just die down here. Well, I know PEE wouldn't, but then, she and Starburn, and my many billions, are a long way from home here, but I do have great faith in my wonderful Paula king Junior, with or without Spanky and his gang of pals and special Coors dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WL knows that the only way to help me out of this powerful mess now, OH CLEAN STANLEY the great, is to send me some GOOD MOVERS that can help PEE get over here to where I am living. Only she has the great E-BAY system, and she will not be stuck forever at the Egg Harbor Detention Center, after all, hyperspace or no hyperspace, both of my special precious daughters, and the great LOC knows this only too freaking well by now Billy J., went to the exact same named schools, and they both will leave them some day, nothing lasts forever, as my Lightning Goddess says so well in her human form and in her great late 1984 song about Island Sweeps, and Fiji callers. HELP ME PEE, I know you hear my plea and I know you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We may not be living together any longer at the great Roundhouse as we call it over here in this part of the localized hyperspace, you know it as the Mohr Manor of Egg Harbor, but hyperspace tells powerful true stories, and so does Leonard Nemoy from Star Trek in the Peoples Choice favorite episode on the original sixties television show, “City on the Edge of Forever”. There are similarities that all bring things closer, despite the branching out of time or 5th dimensional hyperspace (FDHS). The odds of all those numerous “recurring dreams” that I had, from around the year of 1976 while in my early twenties, until about the year of 2004 or so; about an Egg Harbor School, and my attempts to locate it, and even to go and attend it, for totally unknown, and unexplainable reasons; while all along not ever personally knowing one singe person who resided in or so much as talked to me about a location in New Jersey called, Egg Harbor City; would be astronomically equal to those odds needed for winning any large jackpot Power-Ball Lottery drawing. As for me, I do not believe in those type of coincidental things, and yet the so-called NORMAL PEOPLE that insist that I am so insane and delusional, would try and get me to believe their insane way.

It is times like this, where I pop out of a major Astral experience and then directly into as major human experience of continuing death siege that precisely patterns out with blogs from 3 years ago practically down to the mother fucking day itself, when I know that perhaps Dan Brown and Sarah, his Sarah that is, might just all be true, and since BLUEBOOK is scared shitless of these ideas, my question to any listening ear of potential reception is quite simple, clear cut, and open? Why is DAN BROWN permitted to go public with this potential planet altering information, yet let me dare show peeps that Colaman may very well be a step, and the entire story behind this since a famous song in 1969 was written as a history marker, to further back all of this up; and I am introduced to the quintessential brick wall, this is what I totally admit to not understanding. PP tells me it is because I did not do it as a made up work of fiction, yet SIR DAN BROWN did just that, and peeps took it seriously. In any case, I knew that my only chance to get back to World Lab and out of this horrible lifetime, since my shoebox was forcibly taken from me without one cannon shot being fired literally, back in 1996, by the MONSTER-ASS FIRE-MALL MAN HIMSELF, as a double bubble preventative measure, just as I now know that the falling of the buildings that I helped to name when I sent the architects my letter as a small boy, in New York City, NYUSAESMWG, the song that Donna Gaines sung about her and her friend Angela, and the descendants that I know from World Lab, all curve and bind together into some incredible and beyond unfathomable theory of the most dazzling and complex crime ever perpetrated in the history of this entire solar system, throughout the dreaming of several of them over the lifetime of the changes in solar conditions. Still, there are no permanent habitats, not even any permanent sidewalks, let alone the MOVERS who come back and start some really good secret movements, and play such wonderful old folk style organ music. Yes, I love looking up at the moon too, old friend, and also, I love HER beyond words, as she may be only the strobelights of the great GODDESS SVYLLA JEHOVAH, but I do love HER with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL, AND MY BROWN EYED GIRL KNOWS THIS, otherwise she would not have said HER great words on the top of my favorite building that STILL STANDS SO TALL AND PROUD TO THIS VERY DAY, IN THE MANHATTAN SKYLINE, nor would she sing to me in my dreams and send me moonbeams, while I gaze at her long light brown HAIR, so is love just for carpenters?, as now, YOU CAN KNOW HOW I CARE!!!!

MOTORMOUTH MOUNTAINPEN will sign off 4-now folks, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE.

No comments: