Thursday, October 6, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0244

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0244
WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297
DATFILE: CH-0245-100611.799
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE FOUR: “HOW WOULD YOU LIKE”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011 ©

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I had a small question come into my tiny mind today while out on my errands, changing my address on my auto drivers license and other necessary items that conform with the laws of the land, that many times seem quite contrary to the ability to maintain survival, a common intentional practice to weed out those that do not conform to what an established empire and order, decide is correct, a really neat idea if you happen to be on the right side of stuff, and practiced by many great outstanding gentlemen throughout history, such as Adolf Hitler, and many others.

Since these enemies of mine, who are called by many roses and Shakespearean names, at numerous times, while writing my blogs; have enjoyed ruining my entire life, both adult and childhood, and have literally gotten-off on it with the spreading of more combined cum cream to fill up the entire Empire State Building from cubic inch to cubic inch, with all of the office furniture totally removed first; and since their evil cehated manipulated controlled demonic satanic stock market made gigantic gains today, on my back, via powerful unthinkable death siege perpetrated on me since this THANKSGIVING SIEGE OF HELL-DEATH started in the 2011 year around the 17th or 18th day of last month, September; let me not practice my noprmal bad naming, cursing, and poor pitiful Ronstadt me routine, but instead; merely ask my readership to do two simple things for me tonight, I promise you, no animals will be hurt, no feelings will either, no monies need be expended, nothing need be lost, in fact, maybe, just freaking maybe, a huge thing might be gained, all though I extremely doubt the remotest possibility of it, and that is that something might be gained, actually, might be GROWN, and that would be folks, a conscience, a collective conscience, unimaginable as this absurd idea and concept may appear to be on its face; by what I have called the WOMO throughout my long blogging career now that started early in 2006, standing for the 'WORLD-OWNERS MILITARY UFO FORCE ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN', shortened a small amount with the quicker words of the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES. WOMO is quicker and shorter still, and thus is used by me, this blogger, quite often, in my description of these wonderful, nice, lovely, decent, kind hearted and sweet individuals who are so benevolent and mean only so much good to this world, that finally, the world is beginning to catch on, slowly, but it is catching on, and right on the streets of the great NEW YORK CITY, and really, all around the world, thank you STEVE, and 'I know' you can hear me, others do not.

Som let me spend the rest of this blog's time by doing only this: First, try and forget all of the past blogs ever written by Mountainpen just while you read on here, make it as though none of this ever existed, after all, it doesn't, it is all just made up lies and delusions, and fantasies of a poor sick deranged butt-wipe who needs to spend the rest of his life locked away in a mental institution. I am tired of arguing with you all, so really, in full heart, I say now, do a Burger King, and yes, enjoy the food, and GHAVE IT YOUR WAY, folks. Now the second and final thing I ask is that you let me simply ask you this one long question, and these questions will each become a paragraph, nice broken easy to read text, no long walls to annoy the mighty minds and perfect peeps of the www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ YO, we can't have any of that, gee whiz, golly gash darn, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, I am wondering how any of you would have enjoyed personally going through, or having any of your wonderful loved ones, parents, children, whatever, go through some of these nice lovely terrific things? For starters, so we don't feel so bad and can start solving the problems of Maria, and adding sugar coating to help us take our meds; or am I confusing another great Julie with another great movie, but in any case, so here are my few little 'HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE THESE THINGS HIT YOUR HOUSEHOLD', questions peeps, sorry if anyone vomits Uncle Trainheinz, or cries, or gets tense, or heavens forbid, feels guilty about anything, shoot, we can't have anyone else disturbed, the HUNTINGTON CURSE states that it is only all right to up set and disturb Mo0untainpen, and also to totally take his entire life from the age of one day, literally apart, and squash each small piece into dog poop, and laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay wonderful folks, how would you like this great thing to happen? How about your entire education wrecked forever, even after proving to a school that you are able to take an entire math assignment for an entire school year home, and complete it, in one night? How would you like this to happen to your little son or daughter. Don't wake up from the dead, “MOM”, or does that only stand for the disinformation black-file agency scramble of (Maximizing Obfuscating Morons)?

How would you like to have every second of your waking life used to terrorize you, just to make the stock market go up with a seemingly magical ingredient named by a deluded sick paranoid schizophrenic, ICPE, standing for Intentionally Creating Parallel Events?

How would you like it if every single person hates you, turns against you, and wants to maker you as miserable as possible, and for absolutely no reason whatsoever, or how would you like it if your child, even medicated with all the sike drugs in the world, continues to insist to you, is indeed happening to them, and nothing ever changes, year and decade and century, being meaningless?

How would you like 100,000 dollars of property damage to be done to you over a 30 or more year period of time, or to your lovely kid or parent, or sibling, or spouse, and you are powerless to ever prove it is really happening, let alone ever getting it stopped, and having any justice done?

How would you like watching the music and the movies over a 40 year period, to be making direct fun of every single thing in your life, and you are powerless to make one person, even your best friend, take you seriously, and yet you totally know what you know, that is unless your shoe size is way higher than your mental age?

How would you like to be 14 one summer, and have a married older woman force you underneath a boardwalk, rape you, have your child, never tell you that there was a child born, have the child told lies about you, lose contact or said better, never have contact on the physical world, as nothing stops dreams from working their “magic”, huh Mister Macy? How would you like this to happen to your wonderful son, you nice mommy's out there that have some humanity? The best laid plans of mice and men will indeed fail, and the US Office of Copyrights has known about 'YOUR', not my, plight; since the early eighties, via powerful occult and paranormal situations that cannot be further elucidated upon safely at this point in time, Senator? This is not about me, remember, I am asking you all how you would freaking feel. My dad, excuse me, your dad, left a small town in Ohio because talk got out on the street that he was not who he thought and that his 3rd grand daddy was also raped in a cotton field by a big beautiful black goddess slave, the best laid planes fail, just when they do not know a secret, they screw up, this is why I advise folks not to ever try and get freaking away with murder, unless you enjoy lifetimes in a jail, or electric chairs, or poison needles.

I could ask a lot more things of you folks, but for right now, I ask only how you would like this to happen to you or yours, so maybe an honest answer comment may follow one day, and not all the boo-hoo, ranter butt-wipe, and others like this, all though, humanity is what it is, and is degenerating at the speed of light cubed, so really, I do not expect very much of a soul, all I do know is that the biggest lie ever told on Earth, was most likely not meant to be so bad or big or awful, but it was, and it was when Ed Lynch said to me that I would get some help with my nightmare, if I blogged my true story, wow, what a huge lie straight from the devil's hell, DOG, YO!!!!!! BYE-BYE-4-NOW, KAL.

PREDICTIONS: DOW JONES UP 5000 POINTS BY THE END OF THIS YEAR. THE MURDER OF THE PROTESTORS. THE PHILLIES GOING DOWN IN FLAMES. THE FLYERS WIN THE 2012 LORD STANLEY CUP. WATCH AND SEE FOLKS.


I never thought in a million years, you would take things this far, Jewelly Nurockey Bassler Safka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said hi for you at the DMV today, sweetie, they still have more lamination's than you, but not that many more, YO.

END TRANSMISH FROM THE GREATEST 1986 FISH, the gods!

No comments: