Thursday, October 6, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0245

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0245
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START BLOG:

Where are the Fort Pierce Police? Loud music should not be playing all over the place all night long, even up in the mother fucking ghetto hood, it did not. This is a major attack by major fucking enemies.

My blog that posted the other day as an October 4th post was really the fifth, it seems the time stamp on my machine WAS HACKED TO BE THE OPPOSITE, READING AM INSTEAD OF PM, and I was unable to change it back for quite a while. Eventually I tried something, if it had not worked, my guru would have repaired it, and I plan to show her this keystroke hacking when she is over here on the 'fifdeeeenth', Doris Whore Plum Firebug. Wow, are you in this clan too, baby, related to Bob Levy in blood as opposed to marriage, YO?

When these wonderful darlings are not damaging property, they are starting fires, or abducting innocents. The 'JWSS', the last two letters standing for slave syndrome. No bright bulb is needed to figure out the first two initials, YO. The problem is that my distant cousin's wife, Alice Gallagher Huntington was in with these monsters, and one day a deal blew up in their faces following a camping trip, or really, and with no pun meant I swear, a HUNTING trip, dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A strange dude came up to me in the middle autumn of the year of 1977, at the Haddonwood Swim club, and asked me if I wanted to make a lot of money in the WS business, and I to0ld him what he could go and do with his offer. He never came back, as though he was just there to lure me into the fold as they could not totally get me in 1967, 1968, 1969, or 1970. My 'MOM' seemed to instinctively know something was dangerously wrong, and sent me away with vigor, in 1971, to a private school out in Exton, Pennsylvania, USAESMWG,m by the name of Church Farm. Don't die on me Donna Gaines, your Julia-Boy cannot take too many more freaking shocks right now, I'll end up a basket case, or maybe a “charity-case”, where is the Color-Me-Mine place when I need them folks, DUH??

When I am not being noise attacked, the chemtrails are killing me, poisoning me, making my cough all day long and wheeze, planes, utility attacks, I HAVE NEVER MOTHER FUCKING SEEN SO MUCH CUNT LAPPING PERSECUTION IN ALL MY MOTHER FUCKING LIFE, and who knows, the real unthinkable could happen, trump, maybe you need to tell these bastards to back this shit off and then take your own good fucking advice, Baldy, as if it goes all the way, how really, do you plan to explain your own personal gargantuan part in all of this fucking shit, old college boy? The ADA Wirtz said that he would call you into the office one day if you confessed, now you may not have to fucking confess shit, old buddy black princess epitome tapes, and then on top of that, when all is said and done, how can all the money in the world do one thing except solve financially related problems? You know, for those that are genuinely wondering how I pull off these parlor tricks, maybe they are and maybe they are not, Jules Verne!!!!

More and more peeps are coughing and getting sick in Fort Pierce, WHERE IS U-TUBE AND THE CHEMTRAIL FOLKS WHEN WE NEED THESE MOTHER FUCKERS SO BADLY, YO????????????????????

Where are the fucking local cops, don't we have fucking noise ordinances around here, what the fuck am I paying you guys taxes for, reverse sewage service????

DOW UP 300 FRIDATY, 400 MONDAY, 500 TUESDAY, 600 WEDNESDAY, JUST WEATCH AND SEE IF I AM WRONG OR RIGHT, STANLEY MESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST THANKS-2-GIVENS MOTHER FUCKING DEATH SIEGE I HAVE SEEN IN DECADES, YO, Ann King says to tell you, you're all a bunch of dog shit pig liars and rotten soulless bastards.

Whoever invented guns and sub-woofers, should be shot through a loud cannon into hard granite.

BLOG ENDS: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: