Sunday, October 2, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0238

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0239
SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY
START BLOG:


MAJOR COMPUTER HACKING. MAJOR PERSECUTION, IT JUST WILL NOT BACK OFF, SO IF LOTS OF AIRPLANE AND HELICOPTER CRASSHES HAPPEN, AND LOTS OF HURRICANES AND TWISTERS KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE, YOU ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHY IT HAS TO HAPPEN, I AM NOR RESPONCIBLE, THIS ALL BEGAN IN THE MIDDLE EIGHTIWES, AND IS LONG MOTHER FUCKING OUT OF MY CONTROL. IT IS *****THEY***** THAT ARE ALL BEHIND THIS, THE LAMBRIGG CULT OF THE ASTRAL MOTHER FUCKING PLANE, AND THEIR HUMAN FUCKING WORLD COUNTERPART, BASICLY AND MAINLY, THE (EW).

MY ADDRESS READS THE LAKEHOUSE ADDRESS ON 36TH AVENUE, MY COMPUTER IP ADDRESS, AND MY CLOCK IS BACK EARLUIER IN TIME AS WELL, AND I MUST NOW GO AND RESET THIS. THESE DISEASED CUNT LAPPERS KNOW THAT AS SOON AS I AM HAPPILY MARRIED, THE ENTIRE EVIL EMPIRE WILL BE SWEPT AWAY. IT SEEMS I HAVE FINALLY MADE SOME FRIENDS, AND I AM BEHIND ALLOF YOU ALL THE WAY. MY BLOGS TELL THE ENTIRE STORY, OR MUCH OF IT. IT IS THEM OR US, THEY ARE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL, AND ONCE I AM GONE, IT IS ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE TARGETED NEXT, THE FIRST REBELS THAT PUBLICLY COME OUT AGAINST THEM ON THE STREET, SO DO NOT BUCKLE UNDER, WE ARE DEFINITELY AT WAR!!!

M-90. Hang in there Albert Einstein, I'll get you out of that awful Briggbase prison somehow, and my genius and wonderful daughter PEE, plans to help you, so take heart and be of good cheer.

In the fucking name of the gods, where art thou, old school pal, ROBERT MCDOWELL, OF THE FCC??????????????????????????????

Yes sir Harley Dirt, I remember the entire interaction with Einstein and World Labs, so chew my prick off if you don't like it, scuz bags.

Back burner, huh, FBI, how about putting my freaking case on the front burner, before this spirals so far out of control, that even WL can't stop it. Nighty-night, jerk off enemies, and may you go to DOGTOWN for a thousand MK, enjoy, party, I love watching you all burn in torment, YO! Pussy Command is only a matter of time when relentless mother fucking siege won't break off, so when it comes upon me, count me as one of the married ones, and BYE-BYE-WALL STREET, HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!

END BLOG:

No comments: