Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0250

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0250
DATFILE: 101911.965
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
BLOG SUBTITLE NUMBER FOUR:
“SATAN WALKS AT www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2006-2011

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

This was the worst mother fucking day for me in a very mother fucking long time rapies and germiblows!!!!!!!! I will tell you that before I tell anything, clock MISS-BITCH Fonda attacks, klutz attacks, death android-angel, and other major fucking negative indicators of doom and destruction for me, ARE ON A MOTHER FUCKING ROLL, I JUST GOT STRUCK A FEW MINPERS AGO BY MISS BITCH AT ELEVEN MOTHER FUCKING ELEVEN POST MERIDIAN. Last night a nice beautiful lightning storm was around, and many times following any happiness for me such as with this, THE 'WOMO' hammers me, nails me, drills me, reams me, pummels me, and brings to the table if Dawn King doesn't throw it at me or the NASA choppers, all manner of carpentry tool attacks, PAWM-PIE-ETOSS attacks, and LOIS FOCA assaults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, the reasons are obvious to supposedly “Mentally-Ill” persons such as myself, at least if you have been following the fucking local and world news lately with any regularity at all, things must be covered up you know, like fucking DUH, we all know this old non Esolph's non fable, colored at any mother fucking color, dollar, tower, or cover-up.

THIS WAS THE WORST FUCKING CUNT LAPPING MUFF SLEAZE DIVING DAY AT MY WORK SITE, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PROBLEM IS THAT NOT ALL THESE PEOPLE CAN BE HOLLYWOOD ACTORS, AND WEAR PERFECT FUCKING POKER FACES, SO I KNOW SATAN HIMSELF IS ALIVE AND WELL, AND WORKING DIRECTLY THROUGH THESE FOLKS UP AT 25TH FUCKING STREET, YO!!!!!!!!!! Let me fucking ass elucidate, roaring lions and Duma Argon slip lip news anchors without 'The Permission Barrier' Diarrhea Attacks, all totally Library of Congress, notwithfuckingstanding, players!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let the guilty bastards know that I know exactly and mother fucking precisely what is up, I will say things so that those who did not plan to be involved in my endless fucking miseries, will not understand a thing being said.

The talk overheard between Tim and me by BIG RED, resulting in the Nazi, Germany Gestapo OPS in the meeting. Then when I was able to make good and buy the shit, I was the only AARP employee not brought up to sign the hours sheet so that I can be paid, and when I complained, my 15 minute meetings with the man who I never would have told jack squat anything if BIG LINDA hadn't broken my arm months ago to in fact go and tell him what happened to me in 1969 with 'Paula' Multiples, was terminated, and I was placed under a microscope and drilled and pumped for information. I thought you were my friend, Daddy Carpenter, I think your kid is killing me pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, I could be a sick crazy paranoid nut case, but before I am absolutely judged and the gavel is slammed down, let us seriously look at the news over the past days, weeks, months, years, especially the most recent revolting Palm Bitch Beach scandal with other even sicker KINGS, QUEENS, and IMPOSTERS, huh Ralph and Sandy, or has 28 years gone by yet, CALI-KALI, black and get even???????????????????????????

Giant pussy is crawling around all over. I am shorter than 90% of the females in Florida. Fellows of the north, Oli and Carol, and all transdimensional doppelgangers, etcetera; YO; if you are not close to six feet tall, and have been abused by one or more large women in your life, don't fucking move down here to the sunshine growth state, yo, UNLESS, you like to get your fucking ass kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM POSITIVE THE DOW JONES IS CLOSE TO 12k NOW. It is so pathetic to see the group making noise, and not containing a clue what they are fighting, or who. Pathetic. Oh well, WEIN, or SOSO-WEIN?????????????????

Well, Joe King is in jail until next year, Jesse copied me and ran away down here to Florida shortly after I did, yes JAMES T. BURR, “I do effect people”, you said a mother fucking mouth full years ago, but then, so did Ralph and Sandy, and other beach sweepers, barnacle pier removers, and hopefuls in presidential races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then it was a different Jesse who started things rolling into hellfire for me today up at 25th and Hoods. You see peeps, the chemtrails, my blogs, and the recent news, cannot be disputed, and really needs no buzzards or Jenifer Plageman landlady nightmares. Long from now, even if I totally vanish, the truth will not, as truth cannot. I did not make this claim, or several others, Empire Julia Dawn Allknower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no coincidences, and the recently used word amongst the Christians that is spreading, 'Godincidnece'; also agrees with me 100%. They do not say, “Oh that fucking Mark, he is right”, of course not, but this is still the same thing. Still, I am never disappointed with anyone in my entire family any longer, and merely now wonder, if the FBI guy, the Mexican/Guatemalan illegals of Berryville, or someone else; has my many Jekyll/Hyde fits from the nineteen eighties, on cassette tapes, boxes and boxes of them? I am not trying to sweep sand, buy hotels, or copy hellish lives for profit, after helping in the creation of them to begin with. You comer on down and fucking land Donald Bassler, you scardy-cat-U!!

Get mad at me if you want to, PP, but I can tell you right now why you and me, and all others like us, stay down and poor. We let the rich get their way, who do you think really is behind all of our fights? But no, don't expand your mental horizons on my account old pal, stay happy, and stay broke, just as I will, as they are like the smart Italian race bud, they stick together whether they hate each others guts or not, as they know the system, you and me, well, what is in your wallet, as Crapital Scum Bank would put it so eloquently, my friend, sir??????????????????

Well, Karen Tools, I have only just begun, but will save parts 2, 3, 4, 5, etcetera for another blog, YO.

END TRANNY, SICK TWISTED, OLD GRANNY.

No comments: