Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0241

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0241
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPTITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY-PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
WORLD LABORATORIES DATE AND TIME FILE:
CH-0241-100411.666.5555555555555555555555555
COPYRIGHT © BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN-2006-2011
PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ALL STATEMENTS ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE AND
NO PART OF THIS MATERIAL IS FICTIONAL OR MADE UP.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

For two straight mother fucking days, enemies or the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES (MO) 4-SHORT; is wiping me out and killing me, covertly and cleverly, not with the usual out in the open death aerial siege and stuff that costs me money and has the potential for unlimited negative results, vicious consequences, and suffering in unfathomable fucking agony!!!!!!

Both yesterday and today, the peeps around me have treated me like I have the fucking Bubonic fucking Plague. Nobody has a clue why they are doing this, or WHO is directing the necessary MIND-CONTROL (MC) that is allowing this mionstrou8s shit to be pulled off, and it is not some simple thing for me to get on a blog and fucking tell and complain about and I know it, and THEY fucking know it even better. What I will do is tell you the most recent major event out of the past 30-60 hours, and then let things all sort of fall into place, story-wise, from there, only it is no made up James Patterson junk, this is mi fucking life that has been ruined and destroyed by powerful and totally fucking awesome ASTRAL-PLANE FORCES!!!!!!!!

Bear in mind that this is but ONE INCIDENT, just the biggest one out of the past period of time mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and without understanding a lot of stuff about my special education teachers such as Daniel Mackey, Richard Marcucci, Mrs. Marola, David Leigh Smith, and others less involved but still quite powerful and mind bending such as Raynor, Ciprionni, Young, and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I awakened from a wild dreaming-interaction around just past seven of the clock this morning, (AM), all things connect, whether anyone wishes to believe or deny this power house mother fucking reality or whatever, Congressman Oak Pileggi. The reason that I awoke an hour before my alarm clock was set to buzz me awake and back into this nightmare endless physical hell experience here in HYPERSPACE, THE TWIN OF THE ASTRAL-PLANE, is because those same neighbors that blared music all night long Friday morning beginning around 9:30 Thursday night and stopping around 8 or so Friday, were cranking up the bullshit again. The LEASE SPECIFICALLY DECLARES THAT NO DISTURBING MUSIC AND RADIO SYSTEMS MAY OPERATE BETWEEN 11 AT NIGHT and 8 IN THE MOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNING, BUT THAT IS NEITHER HAIR NO THERE, or so it seems when peeps are out to make my life a LIVING FUCKING NIGHTMARE ENDLESS HELL FIRE!!!!!!!!!! When I got into work, a man who I work with at the Harvest of 25th Street, their website being www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ , by the name of MISTER CLAY COINS, told me that he called me just shy of seven, to leave me a message; in case we did not run into each other, as he had to cancel out on a meeting that we had planned for later today after work. As soon as ANYBODY CALLS ME ON THE TELEPHONE, EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT RING, AS IT IS OFF AT NIGHT; SOME MO ENEMY, if you read the past 6 fucking years of my blogs, and this has been going on now EVER SINCE, AND TOUGH SHIT, I AM TIRED OF PRINTING THIS DATE OVER AND OVER TOO FOLKS; AUGUST THE 15TH OF 1986, always THAT IS ALWAYS, PERSECUTES AND HARASSES ME IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I would have bet that Clay had left me this message, and while driving into work this morning, was saying to myself out loud in my automobile, “I'll bet a million fucking bucks that Clay called me right before this music-attack started, FBI!!!!!!!Now, this entire thing is on some type of a subliminal and mind control level, and I am not so fucking retarded, that I am not totally aware of that. What you “DO NOT” know however, is who “PAULA BELINDA KING” really is, what she did to me on the night of the 1969 fireworks underneath a world famous New Jersey boardwalk, and just exactly HOW AND WHY, the entire “EW” has been following me around making teary-eyed Native American anti-pollution commercials, and before that, other nearly identical type of promotions, ILLEGALLY USING MY VOICE ON THEM, broadcasting my voice from coast to coast as a 14 year old boy, without getting parental permission whatsoever, not from my dad down here in Vero Beach with Melvin fisher, or my mother up in New jersey, (ENTERTAINMENT WORLD). NOW NONE OF THIS STUFF is just some fucking bunch of random happenstances peeps, no matter how many mother fucking cunt lappers out there in the world of cyberspace, want to believe and try to misinform the general public on!!!!

MIND CONTROL: is a huge thing, any interested parties can most likely still GOOGLE UP lots of shit that confirm my story if dots are connected by intelligent sleuths, and on to0p of that, if also it has not been removed from the general access info-grid of the mighty GOOGLE-SYSTEM, there was an experiment that you should be able to get information about, and it was conducted long ago in the times being spoken of right now, the sixties, or this general area in time. As a result of placing this technology before a large group, millions of viewers, over several years, inside of movie theaters, the sales of the popcorn in those theaters went up a large percentage, I would be lying to you if I said that I remember the exact amount, I only know it is too significant to ignore, or for any 'Missourians' to doubt that the usage of this now SUPPOSEDLY TOTALLY ILLEGAL TACTIC OF subliminal control, (SMC), IS REAL, right studdering Tommy Boy? I have said this over and over and will say it until THEY FUCKING MURDER ME, the past 4 years of my blogs tell the story all by themselves, it needs no author, it may be rough, not all spelled and punctuated so perfectly with nice pretty blue raindrops, but let me tell you this, I need now to tell a huge thing, and let the chips fall where they fall, I simply do not fucking care peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a discussion about my entire past four years, not all that long ago, with a highly intelligent yet open minded and locally prominent individual. After he digested it all, and also saw some previous blogs with uncheatable time and date website stamps, this is what he said in paraphrase. Remember the Dark Shadows hit TV show, the family bible, Victoria Winters, her trip from 1967 back to 1795, and how important events and things in general, are always sanitized? He went onto remind me of the late nineteen-eighties, and how a man said a horrendous quick thing to another man, both men in the political arena, a terrible insult was made to a man by the name of Dan quale. The man speaking the words I am about to say was running for some office, and saying that horrific thing, wiped out his entire Political Career from that microsecond forward, over, done, fine'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said to him and I quote, “You're no Kennedy”. This one tiny three word sentence, wiped out an entire career. So I am no longer disappointed in 'HYPOTHETICAL DAUGHTERS', I have been made to realize how this rotten old world REALLY WORKS. Still, things go far beyond this [point, and they cannot in anyone's wildest dreams, all be covered on this one little blog of SJ-0241. Why did all of this have to happen to me? Why was I REALLY glad back in 1969, and what did I REALLY say to Brad Messenger, my pal at this time, on this topic, back when Fred Hinger's and John Henningsen's were bringing magical chains, strange books, and wild drumbeats into my young life? Why did the great illustrious Jim Burr come into my life a few years later in the late spring time in 1973, at another wonderful non-politically connected location, known then as the Professional-Careers Institute of Cherry Hill, at the famous Cherry Hill Mall? Why did the two songs go to the top of the music charts around the same time, about the world famous CHERRY HILL MALL, and underneath the ATLANTIC CITY BOARDWALK, when Brad and I were running away from human monsters, chasing us all around and trying to take my chain away? As time moves along, and wind sings HER song, and rivers run blue from the rain drops, and Real good Girls and Superman Curls, all keep slipping into the tick-tock musical future, I wil be saying and TELLING way more than fucking this, my peeps, YO. This is merely taking one door off of the great LAKEHOUSE, huh SKY???????????????????????????????????????????

I am way too mother fucking worn out and exhausted to type on, but believe me, I could type and talk all fucking night and day, and not scratch the surface of the dollhouse of the great all mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and HER great HUNTINGTON new entrance. I do know that I need to tell you that the mighty COPYRIGHT OFFICE IN WASHINGTON-13-DC, was sent a speeded up tape in late 1983, containing the WORLD LAB KEY CODE, and so naturally, the part included after this was also running a tad too fast. I should have sent it at regular speed, maybe they never would have dared to pull off all this shit if I had, MO, not the great © Office. Speaking of music and copyrights however, the powerful dreams all night had nothing to do with me hearing my neighbor's loud music all night, believe me when I tell you that it started at just past seven this morning. All night, I was in a localized parallel-universe in the vast hyperspace, where STUDIO PARK RECORDS was huge, and headquartered in Medford Lakes, New Jersey. The capitol of the state over there was not Trenton, but Vineland, and Vineland is a huge city, almost as large as Philadelphia, with a super highway running into it all the way from Washington, 13, DC.

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM FOUND DEAD IN THIS APARTMENT AT THIS HOUSING BUILDING ON 7TH AND AVENUE B IN FORT PIERCE, FLUSAESMWG, I WAS MURDERED BY ALL THOSE PREVIOUSLY ACCUSED OF MY DEATH AND PREMEDITATED FIRST DEGREE MURDER, FBI, AND STATE AND FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL, SIRS, THANK YOU, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT, I WAS FUCKING ASS KILLED IN HERE, YO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING UTTERANCE AND LEGAL DYING MABNS DECLARATIUON, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do it ya' bastards, bring it fucking on, kill me; ya' sick prick shit clit muffs.

BYE-BYE4 U EVIL FUCKING WORLD, MAY U BURN IN HELL AND SUFFER THE AGONY OF DOGTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For letting me down MMMMMMGNESONIC, UR DEAD MEAT 2!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISH, FROM THE NO PARLOR TRICKS GREAT FISH. I am in no mood for rabbits, Elmer Fudd, or any other silly fucking bullshit.

No comments: