Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0254

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0254
WORLD LABS DATFILE: 102511.805
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
SUBTITLE FOUR: “AT LEAST I DID NOT FLOOD IT ALL, STEVE J.”
COPYRIGHTED BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN-(C) 2006-2011
TUESDAY FREAKING EVENING ON THE WORST YEAR OF MY
EMEREFING LIFE, AND NOW I

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Well, when WOMO enemies tried to due me in using my mother fucking medical weakness against me over the weekend, the DOW JONES did hit 12K, but my blog from Monday eventually kicked in for today and did some damage to this EVIL MICHAEL MOORE EMPIRE!!!!!!

Mike, old pal. I went up here a month ago and told my small blogaud as I call it, 'readers' who for the most part hate my living mother fucking guts, but since you have credibility and know how to make peeps fucking respond to this nightmare, sir, that I know fully well that you are cognizant of the full importance behind all this horrendous evil shit; so perhaps, you can get this new movement off to a better start and eventually do the magical things. Yes, I enjoyed seeing your interview on the TV the other night, and I'm behind you and TRUTH, until I draw my last mother fucking breath of my miserable ass life, YO.

If you would read my blogs old buddy, and realize how powerful the GAWNUM is, as well as the WALL STREET ICPE parlor trick, that I PROVED WORKS IN OTHER SO-CALLED IMPOSSIBLE THINGS SUCH AS 8 MONTHS OF CONSISTANT ROULETTE WINNING BACK IN 1986, and also, yes, turkey knives and countries too, EM, or ELECTRONIC-METAPHYSICS; taking these three things in freaking tandem, is indeed the secret weapon that this OCCUPATION is going to need to use, or it will not withstand or defeat this totally EVIL EMPUIRE, from which I have been a major victim of their unspeakable monstrous devices for three-five decades of time now, in my present form as Mark Wayne Mohr!!!!!!!! Now Mike sir, I am not one bit sad about the Mexican Earthquake back in 1985, nor Turkey after they almost covertly murdered me by cutting off my medications over the weekend. What these diseased power-monger fucking bastards refuse to accept, is that I have powers of my own, through knowledge, virtual wizardry beyond Harry Potter or any of Marne Callio Botbar and her friends; can dream of from now through the 64 Terra-Year cycle of the endless circulating hypersphere. Mike old pal. Take this movement that I know only two well what started it all, and do a Billy Graham He is Calling on this, you have more than my blessing, as I can do nothing, as the 'Chosen Huntington', I also twin out as the Cursed Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But you will need the power of the Morian Trilogy, and once again, this is EM, Gawnum, and ICPE, this ICPE is the abbreviated letters for INTENTIONALLY-CREATED PARALLEL EVENT. My 6+ years of blogging, tells the entire story, Mister Moore, [please read it carefully, and have this great wonderful movement use it as a guide. With the MT, you will find the missing ingredient to accomplish your wonderful aspiring goals. Without it, I doubt it has much chance, believe me, I know this because I know how powerful it truly is. If I could have just convinced one person with clout throughout my blogging nightmare career, and to show them that we could have shorted the entire 30 Industrial Dow Stocks, and driven it down to 1000 points again where it belongs, or 2000 tops; simply by putting me into a safe place of luxury, and giving me the simple pleasures I want, and then permitting the parallel event to happen, that ultimately would fully totally fucking doom this empire forever, so that all of these evil wicked wealthy diseased pricks would fall into the hell fires where they fucking belong for what they have done to me, now, and all the way back to the sixties, with or without crying teary eyed Indian Chiefs on rowboats, or songs posted on U-TUBE. This is all very real Michael Moore, old pal, If you put my GAWNUM ion software, as I give anyone permission to do as long as they do not steal and profit on it by selling it without paying me a rightful percentage; but use it, and see how right I am. Ask it all the questions you need, regarding this new great movement, and know, that I'm freaking behind all of you 100%. You are my only ticket out of this hellish freaking nightmare!!!!!!!! I am not one bit saddened by any misery caused by my EM counterattacks, as innocent by standers are always a product of war, and I did not initiate this fucking war, it was totally thrust upon me folks, YO. At least I never flooded the world, and now, THIS BLOG TRANSMISSION TERMINATES, PEEPS! BYE-BYE!!!!!

No comments: