Monday, November 7, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 0261

SAFE JOURNAQL, CHAPTER 0261
DATFILE: 110711.751
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

IF I AM MURDERED AND FOUND DEAD, THE MOST POWERFUL FAMILIES ON THE EARTH GOT AWAY WITH IT, WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST AIR PERSECVUTION IN A VERY LONG TIME, I AM BEING ILLEGALLY STALKED BY A BLACK HELICOPTER, AND NUMEROUS SMALL PLANES. THIS ALL BEGAN WHEN I PICKED UP MY COMPUTER GURU, MEG, AT HER HOUSE AROUND 5 MINUTES PAST THREE, TWO MOTHER FUCKING HOURS AGO.

Face-book is not the way to go, she told me it is nothing but a social networking site, and will not allow me to use it to prove powe4rful fucking secrets. MYSPACE on the other hand, that is the way to go, she tells me, and will be assisting me further over the mother fucking weekend, despite how much enemies of the WOMO persecute, torment, torture, and harass me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A giant rainbow as well as Diana's huge lovely moon was sharing the sky with the enemies. At least she shines her beautiful and awesome light down at me to let me know that she is there and watching freaking over my pathetic fucking simple innocent ass my peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for shining your moon down to help relax my troubled mother fucking spirit. Thank you Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, my eternal love, and reigning all powerful GODESS; for the giant rainbow as well. I NEED YO, I was with you all night last night, the interactions were freaking major. Your human world mom is pissed off at me, she did some wild stuff with her friend Sharon, she thinks I do not know what is going on around me, wow is she in for a rude awakening, literally perhaps, as she is such a 'special sleeper', I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU PAULA KING!!!!!!!!!!

Call ten, AT&T, give me a Kelly car break, sheeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!I MUST HAVE STEPPED ON SOME POWERFUL TOES WITH SUNDAY'S BLOG INFORMATION, WOW, JESUS FUCKING SOULCAST CHRIST ALL MOTHER FUCKING MIGHTY, DOGS!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNETIC SOUND MACHINE, MY VOICE PRINT, NOW, HEAR THIS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, COMPUTER, DESTROY ABND SCAN, WIPE OUT THIS EVIL FUCKING WALL STREET BUNCH OF TERRORISTS AND LEGALLY ESTABLISHED FUCKING CRIMINALS. ALL GENERASL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS, FROM WORLD LABORATORIES, AND CG-18, AND-------------S-----T-----O-----P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not be surprised at all the coming world destruction, aerial crashes, and natural disasters, U HAVE ALL BEEN FUCKING ASS WARNED, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke back on many blogs, and then a lot more again as well this year, in the spring time of 2011, about the cancellation of powerful and popular daytime television soap opera shows, and now it is time to counterstrike with this huge fucking shit, so if you are standing too near these words, sorry if a loud BOOM busts out your mother fucking ass winders, me' peeps.

DARK SHADOWS was put off the air because any idiot could see that they had run out of plots and times and hyperspace travel, and the only next logical thing to be re-aired, was the Leviathan cult, called in real truth, and not ever aired, the BRIGBASE CULT, or the LAMBRIGG RESIDENTS OF THE ASTRAL PLANE. Powerful peeps did not want any more stuff told by Curtis and Rohr, but if you go to the fan club, www.darkshadowsfanclub.com/ or other sites, the main one originates as it always has, in Maplewood, New Jersey; they will never tell because they are way to mother fucking frightened to ever reveal the truth. Now again, old doctor Hayward Death of Pine Valley Harner Pedersen, was beginning to get too near transdimensional and hyperspace topics that go off limits and beyond permitted boundaries. There was no way things were not leading up to 1988-repeated original TEOHIV murder echos and what is actually literally James T. Burr happening to me, from 1975. I saw the writing on the wall back around the time the blond flusie was driving me nuts on the Trump Network, after uploading my second U-Tube project. If somebody is alone in a room and a hammer falls down from nowhere right smack dab on their head, and no one witnesses it, this poor soul will be accused of trying to off his or her self, the world will not believe the non believable, despite this very topic being on television so many times, beginning in my opinion with the great movie from the late seventies with George Burns, called, OH SARAH-STACEY. They use a sillier name, but then, the world sees 'Lois Foca' and what happened to me in my life as silly, which brings up a sup-er bible verse about how humankind views things from heaven as foolishness, and in perfect reverse, the heavens view humankind wisdom as foolishness.

I disagree with Jennifer Washburn now, 100%, and plan to leap into the air and fly, while it is being videotaped, and then this will post on the U-TUBE, and the entire mother fucking FBI and their best laboratories can try and prove its a fake until mother fucking kingdom-cum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT A WAR WITH ME MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES, you bring it, and then I will gladly bring it right back, mother fucking cunt lapping jack off bastard scum losers. H-E-L-P-----M-E MAGGIE!
THIS BLOG WILL END RIGHT NOW, BUT WAY MOHR IS TO CUM.

No comments: