Tuesday, April 27, 2010

chapter 15

THE EPTIOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WASHCLOTHS, WASHBURNS, AND WATSON CLUES
APRIL 27, 2010, 2:36 PM, CHAPTER 15 (FIFTEEN)
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Hello world. The decision has been taken out of my hands on whether 2 ‘really’ leave this wonderful state of sunny Florida as my doctor and the year 2000 repeat thing has struck again with my problem of my wonder-medication. Enemies did what I knew they would do, nothing is shocking me, and I will B glad 2 get the pucking shit out of me, the decision has now been made 4 me, the neighbors next door were not an absolute, but my physical condition since 1983, IS A REAL THING. No PROB-BOB, but I want the world 2 know that I will never quit and kill myself as ‘they’ want me 2 and have tried 2 make happen since I have been 20 pucking years old, let us talk now about 1975, me at 20, and PUCKING, and the FLY-GUYS of Philly. I have come 2 learn from a newspaper that was in plain view at the doctor’s office yesterday, THAT I AM NOT IMAGINING ONE SINGLE THING, THE CHEATING SCUM BAG FLYERS R WHOOPING FUCKING ASS IN THE HOCKEY PLAYOFFS, AND THEY WILL WIN THE 2010 STANLEY/STACEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP, AS THEY DID B4 BACK IN THIOSE AWFUL CONSECUTIVE YEARS 4 ME, OF 1974 AND 1975. Gee, how surprised and shocked I am Donna Meatpackergrad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just begin this blog with the up front honest truth that I am one angry man, who has been cursed and victimized now since birth, by some good friends of the famous Captain James T. Kirk, I speak of the famous lines from the original STAR TREK TELEVISION show, “SOMEONE OR SOMETHING”. Many fascinating things R all over the freaking internet, and even more importantly, some incredibly wild stuff is not on the internet, it no longer exists, as it has been entirely ‘REMOVED’ from reality, DON’T HAND ME FISH STORIES KIDDO HICKS, I KNOW ALL ABOUT ALL OF U, AND WHAT U ALL R CAPABLE OF DOING. U know, 2 powerful things need B addressed B4I take this blog work any further, today, or in general and forever, lads and freaking lassies and of course, let us never forget my pals, the LABRADORS. I speak of the power and truth behind the number of multiplying ONE, a total of FOUR times, DUH, the great hexnumer-16, the age endlessly of the ALL MIGHTY GODDESS, the up-line thought wave that literally down-lined into all of this and all of us. Then I speak of the power of the ALL MIGHTY ZERO. Without this zero, mathematics was powerless 2 work out its 4 basic functions that make up all the mathematical disciplines that take things into higher levels of numeration mechanics. This is Y the number of all years that begin ALL NEW DECADES, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010, have all been so incredibly major with me and 4 me and pertaining all throughout me, the entire being-ness of who I am in the present conscious and awake world of the space-time illusion systems of normal operating mind in normal physical life. These 6 years, 4 me, have been so incredible, that I could sit here typing throughout forever, and it would only result in wasted energy and effort, I know that as surely as I know anything else at all, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Numbers R the most powerful thing in everything anywhere and anyhow, because, any event is in fact, nothing more than the outwardly paralleling effect of cosmic numbers all interacting together in a ‘location’ known in Earth’s future, as the 7th dimension and LAWTRONICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not ‘really’ a location, it simply is. Y it is and all the Y’s involved, is the 8th dimension, and that is simply that, the truth, void infinity. Allow me or ‘permit’ me please mighty Uncle Heinz Gottwald of Babylon the great, as U would say so eloquently in the early seventies, 2 get into some specific things now, my Blogaudians.

I have a story that has never been told, I merely have blogged the outward appearance of a personal life, mine, and some events, and opinions, of what is all happening in this translated reality of matter, when really, all the think tankers know quite well, that everything is made up of nothing more than waves and particles. The United States government is doing a fine job, I do not fault them. If they did not literally have a master plan 2 keep all of U from knowing the actual stuff that is real and happening, the entire society would collapse overnight. They know it and I know it and it does not take some huge mind 2 in fact ‘know’ it, BRO!!!!!! There R always one times ten to the sixth power overriding energies at work here on this planet Earth. It is never going 2B any other way. When U and I were somewhere in age where things blur in even the best peoples’ memories, say between age 3-5 as a rounded off average in the global historic populations, we R at the zone-age, not 2B confused with the stone age. This zone age is when these energies from the one ASTRAL PLANE that produces all the 5 dimensions of length, width, breadth, time, and trans-dimensional parallel other universes along with our own, connects into these 1,000,000 persons, and the persons that they were, R forever suppressed beneath the overriding MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. We still feel like us in all sense of the term and idea, but really, we R more than what we just started out as, we R the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, or a part of it. There is no time or any specific mission that any one of these person’s R really on, yet whenever needed, they scramble instantly into the equation; in order 2 fulfill the ultimate goal and mission of this powerful Astral World Authority, the MC. Without things operating and working in this exact way that I have explained 2 chall’, there simply put, just would B no other way of ever rationally explaining what happens 2 not only myself, but 2 many others, that have become and I list just the obvious things here, as I’m quite positive that there R others and more groups beyond what I now am listing, THE HOMELESS, THE 3 TIME LOSERS, THOSE THAT FEEL THEY R TARGETED AND R NOT NUTS, THOSE LOCKED AWAY INSIDE A PADDED ROOM OF 1986 WOE (COPYRIGHT EXAMINERS), THOSE IN PRISON THAT REALLY WERE KIND OF ‘SET UP 2 FAIL’ FROM BIRTH, ETCETERA. I am only telling the truth, it is not so pretty, the truth may set us free as my ancestor would say so well and long ago, but it is not always real super pretty ladies and gentlemen.

I totally believe that everything that happened 2 me in Atlantic City, New Jersey, from the middle nineteen-sixties through the end of two thousand nine, as well as what happened in Babylon, Long Island, was all planned 50 million years ago by an Astral World teenaged girl and friend of the All Mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and that it is a horrible despicable game, and these girls do not C things the way that I do, nor could they care less. What I can tell the world at this precise moment in time Senator Watergate is that this was all told in 1994, in a fictional way in a book that I wrote and copyrighted, in the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, on October 31st, called, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”. I began writing this book early in the year of 1994, and had finished it B4I left the home that my mom and I rented and shared together, owned by the mother of a New Jersey State Police Officer, named Meeker. It took about 2 months 2 complete, and it was dictated on cassette tapes, and never actually printed, but the examiners in Copyright Office, did in fact, ‘permit-me camera-man McGuire’, 2 indeed copyright the work, thank the freggin’ gods. When I lived at this home during the 3 years that I was there, many wild things happened 2 me, but then again, where have I ever lived 4 anywhere near a 3 year period where this was not the case, BRO??????

Later when I moved over 2 the Highview Apartments, in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, the forces that planned all of this from so long ago that it makes discussing the topic totally and absolutely ‘ridiculous’, Mack Kaiter of Northeast, Maryland Chesapeake, ALL HELL TIMES 10 TO THE 99TH BROKE LOOSE, YET STILL, it was not new, it was all planned millions of years ago by VIQUEEN MINI-GREAT JEWELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dace Roth literally took these powerhouse secrets straight 2 the freaking grave with him back on the first week in March of 2002. Still, is there a power shift between the 1/3 and the 2/3 of the great awesome MILLIONTH-COUNCIL OR THE AWA OF THE AP???????????? U bet your freaking British Petroleum there is Georgie boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have drawn so many dots 4 Jack Wolf McCoy 2 connect over the past 30 months or so give or take, it is ridiculous Mack ol’ bud. Still, let me add a couple more. First, it was not Massapequa Park, Long Island where Uncle Heinz Gottwald and his first wife, my Aunt Ruth Huntington lived B4 moving over into Babylon, a bit further west of the Suffolk County. The internet records show my memory is off, and that is was really the town of Amityville. Well, Mack Kaiter, and Louise Hendershot, B4 we keep painting more red exes and trinitrails from the mighty Trinidad, or connecting even more dots than this, let me just say this if I may. Jaws, my Aunt hollering the word Shark, Gloucester, Pat Hollister, the Toaster oven supposedly causing the McGuire/fire on Long Island in the early sixties, the fight over such a device in the Whales Trek-4 TV movie in none other than 1986, these dots R nothing more than cosmic numbers, all operating totally together 2 attempt 2 solve some huge gargantuan cosmic equation. Do I believe a toaster oven really burned down the house in Amityville? Do I believe the haunted house story that soon followed was a hoax? The answers 2 both of these questions is a resounding {{((YES))}}. Do I believe that I can get out of this one huge mess Stanley Stacey? The answer is a resounding {{{{{(((((((NO))))))}}}}}. Do I believe that this gang of giant girls means me one bit of good, Officer son of Sam, maintenance dude of Highview Cheers tootfairy?????

I can blow the lid off some real major things, but I am in no position 2 make any deals. I realize that there never was meant 2B an escape from the (17-again-cycle) of every 60 trillion repeating hypersphere years, I will have 2 return 2 the land where I came from, there is no escape 4 me, and I was told this, huh, cursed Sammy????????????????????? No, it was not the great General Hospital that my mom flat-lined in back in late ’97, Paula Jewels. Still, they could never diagnose what U did, big beauty queen. I wonder if the name is symbolic 2 something U may not B able 2 prevent me from doing. He was dying of some disease and the world was literally breaking into 2 pieces, wow, mi world sure has since the past 50 mega years of your miserable game.

Glad 2CUR so successful Paul Pedals. Left Elm and that nice manner there, 2 move into Judge Raso’s city, of Blueberryville? Oh yeah, right. Well, my grand mom said something moments B4 her physical death as Grace Isabelle Huntington Mason, on Ranstead Street in Philadelphia, PAUSAESMWG in 1963. I echo her sentiments perfectly and a hundred percent. “I’ll CU IN HELL”. So Y did U tell me these things Jim Batches Burr Burke????????????? Life forever altered 4 me the second U told me what U told me Jimmy boy. U hairless crippled up piece of crap, Jim, U and wonder-woman Elsie, yeah-BRO, how I love U Lenny Briscoe. U were never afraid 2 tell the truth when peeps were rotten 2 the mother fucking core on that wonderful Law and Order Television show. Everything is totally explainable, when U realize just who and what the Millionth-Council is, and just what they do and how they do it, it is not real pretty, but that is the reality of shit sunny boy Jimmy Dean and your boating companion Christine Gottwald Myers, how U doin’ there cuz????????????????? Still have those 25 inch biceps, YO?????? Here is a story of biceps and how they ‘fit’ into the ‘picture’ of things, along with quite a bit more as well, peeps. I am at my doctor’s office yesterday, and I no sooner am inside when I sit down and after the office staff recognized that I was indeed there and awaiting my medical appointment, I could not miss seeing the newspaper right there on the table along with some magazines about babies and nursing, so natch, I pick up the pape, who am I 2 care about the other stuff, I got shafted out of this when it really counted, so I look over and the sports page is open, and right there, and just as I said GINA, and TOLD AND PREDICTED, FLYERS WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, THE DOW JONES WILL KEEP FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, ENDLESSLY AND FUCKING FOREVER. I know this because I totally understand how parallel event operates, and know with total certainty that it is being used against me and has been since at least the year of 1986. TOLD U GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U do not need 2B some mighty prophet of everything 2 know about PARALLEL EVENT, copyright examiners of 1988!!!!!!!!! After the newspaper and the bad news was confirmed at the docks office, a deaf man could not miss hearing the talk going on in the staff office between the dock and the staff nurses. It was all about many recording artistes, and entertainers, ending with a movie made by who else other than lovely luscious monster-slapper JANE FONDA of the ONES NIGHTMARE CLUB!!!!!!!!! Then when I am in the room where the pre-exam is done, the taller girl nurse, towering over me like the Empire State Building, takes my blood pressure, and in all the time my blood pressure has been taken in my miserable freaking life, never has it been done in the way that she did it, BRAH!!!!!!! She extended my fist and arm out, and with her other arm that was very large just like my powerful cousin Christine Gottwald Myers of Long Island, at least when I was a youth, she caused my fist 2B braced hard and pressed firmly against the inside of her powerful huge arm that was more solid than the freaking rock of Gibraltar. I almost ejaculated in my pants, and my blood pressure shot up so high it was making cirrus clouds appear quite low in comparison. When I asked the doctor 4 an extras blood pressure pill in my prescription, going from 15 up from 10 milligrams per day, he said no, and hear my pressure was sky high, so did he know what just happened, or does he want me 2 stroke fucking out and die. If I do stroke out, I will have a gigantic law suit against him. He handed me the same shit I was handed about my other med, I need a sike dock 2 write it, he will not. So back 2 New Jersey I must go. The decision was totally taken out of me’ hands maitees, YARR!!!!

Well, I have let enough kitty cats out of the bag 4 right now, Maggie has been totally hacked and destroyed, of course unless some huge incident is caused by the machine, I would not most likely know of it, no radio, no television, U know the pix peeps, like duh!!!!!!!!!

Pee Junior, I know U can somehow read these blogs. U can do anything, and I am so proud of all of my flesh and blood. Guess they R embarrassed by me, huh Billy Harner? No sweat Steve Pre, lots more than the old ALU is corrupt around these parts, there partner, I reckon. In any event P, U know I’m here, I know UR there. Sorry I could not do better here in Florida, the gods know I busted me’ ol’ tail honey buds. Do not blame me please, I have not, nor will I, ever quit. Also, I burned the charts last night, so daughter Fisher, try finding them now. I do not owe U the stinky rotting sweat off my back in hot-ass July. UC peeps, I learned from me’ ol’ doctor yes-turd-day, that the stinking state of Florida, GAVE him Mel fisher and his family, the full rights 2 gods ocean in this treasure-coast, so my charts became worthless overnight. I went from a potential 10 billion dollar net worth someday down 2 zero overnight, my market totally crashed yesterday, it was the worse mother fucking day in my entire life. I AM OUT OF THIS FUCKING MISERABLE STATE. The corruption is even worse in NEW JERSEY, the bastard state treasurer, denied my rightful tax refund of 200 bucks a few days ago. Thank the fucking gods my federal money came in, that will let me get the fuck out of fucking Florida, and a getting I am, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain’t fucking life wonderful when the HUNTINGTON CURSE has a person right smack dab by the mother fucking balls 4 nearly 55 and one half queers, rapies and germiblows?????????

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger of KALI-ECK Callio CALI, I AM HERE, BUDDY, let this motherfucking disease try and take me out, just lettem sir, I am ready 4 the fucking fight of my fucking life.

END OF THIS SATANIC DEMONIC FUCKED UP TRANSMISSION: BYE-BYE, ‘yall!!!!

No comments: