Saturday, April 10, 2010

washcloths, chapter #7

World Labs Send Back Texts (WLSBT)
DATFILE: 041010.550—CHAPTER #7
WASHCLOTHS, WASHBURN’S, AND WATSON CLUES
Beginning Transmission:


I have so much 2 say that U can forget about me getting anywhere near what I really want, up here on the www. Not today. Much of it all began with a powerful interaction with a person I have not consciously thought about in 20 or more years, named Pat Murphy, another of my mom’s coworkers at the old office then sir Prince known as the famous Philly, PA, “LAVINO SHIPPING COMPANY”. I am not even sure if this Pat character was a male or a female, and the only other 2 “MURPHY’S that I knew in this lifetime as Mountainpen, were Mike at work at the Tullytown, Pennsylvania landfill at the turn of this rotten miserable century, and Keith, from the Institute that substituted 4 my 6th grade schooling, after writing that horrific monstrous story, in my 5th grade class with Misses Torreto, at the James Stoy Grammar School, in Westmont, NJUSAESMWG, in the middle nineteen-sixties. I had been having powerful interactions (nightmares in mortal language), while sleeping, just B4 this, about 4 years in the future, the late spring time in 1969, and being chased by a terrible man, a huge muscle man, with a hot lovely wife, and a new born baby that she had just recently given birth 2. Anyway, whoever this office coworker was that recently came 2 me in interactions, really was, a boss or coworker or whoever at mom’s job, mom talked back in those times, quite frequently about her with me when she would get home from the office in the evenings. In this recent interaction, I lived in a house some place, and this Pat was a lady, and I was on a telephone and speaking with this lady. She was some sort of quite well known historian of the times, and I was living there with my father and ,mother while they were still younger than I am today here, and some uncle as well, and none of these characters physically resembled any parents or relatives, so my location in hyperspace was distant and not localized. I was obviously recessantly dreaming through my own ‘doppelganger character’ of this other me in non-localized HS (hyperspace). This strange uncle was convinced some powerful and incredible ‘whatever-thing’ was indeed someplace hidden in the large and wildly designed basement in this quite large home, the gods only know where and when, it was situated. My father bore a powerful resemblance 2 the dude who plays the role of the Army kernel who was Wilbur’s commanding officer in the service once, in the television show known once as “MISTER ED, about the talking horse, imagine this, not a talking dog 4 a change. The only Wil I even was near close 2 was Wil MacAfee, and I never actually met him, merely drove past his Philadelphia home with David Charles Roth once back in the late eighties or early into the nineties, and then went on a bit and enjoyed walking around in a large city park, wooded with streams, not Fairmount. I was on the phone in this interaction, with this historian, Pat Murphy, and my dad was fuming, and my uncle was chuckling. He was determined I do this favor 4 him and so I had called this lady. Later B4 the end of the interaction, my uncle and I went indeed, sown into this huge basement that even had the Munster basement on TV beaten by a country mile in so far as being large with so many areas and secret places, and my uncle actually found a secret room and we entered into it. What was found was a filing cabinet or one large drawer of one with stacks of files, and each file had names and matching datfile numbers on the labels of them, DATE-AND-TIME FILES, used by the World Labs, out into negative atomic polarity space or U might say in the future. These files were carefully examined once found, in a different and more cozy part of this gargantuan sized basement, that had comfy chairs, rugs, tables, paneled walls, and smelled better than most people’s above ground dwellings, as many peeps let’s face it R total pigs today. These files made me remember an entire thing that had been forgotten, it is so major that even I do not expect 2B believed by any of my readers, but I beg U2 at least listen and make an effort 2 realize that I gain nothing by just making up out of thin air such a wild tale, NOTHING!!!!!! These files from the lab were placed back in this filing cabinet that B4 it was in this house or its basement, was in another spot, that became obvious 2 both my uncle and me almost instantaneously upon going through this incredible mind bending stuff. The only file I clearly remember looking at was the one about my mid seventies friend Jim Burr, and his friend 4 a longer time, Zvonko. This man had relatives like so many recording artists seem 2 have, on the area’s famous LBI, in New Jersey, in fact I believe the township is known as Loveladies, New Jersey, on this wild island that only historians have a small clue about pertaining 2 its wild and major past, It is out of 100 books and no one not willing 2 research the past 300 years or more of this island’s history, can never know a thing about, and R missing some major knowledge that would really blow U all away. Even the great Madonna-Louise Ciaconi or however that wild last name is spelled, has cousins or had in the eighties and nineties on this island, they were or still R perhaps, very top certified public accountants, also known in shorter version as (CPA’S). It seems 2 large islands within 80 miles or so of each other, R loaded with recording artists of the past and present, or at least their cousin-families. In any event, let me move along and ahead with this wild story that is all totally true yet I will admit, totally non-believable, please try and give me the benefit of the doubt, I BEG ALL OF U!!!!!!!! This file totally made me remember things that I forced myself 2 forget, and no, there were no intentional ETTOS attacks, nor any hypnotic memory deals happening in any of this, yet, this may indeed have shortly followed after some one named Julia White had learned of Zvonko and his wild machine, and what happened as a result with her daughter while she was on her way 2 visit her dad as a young teenager on the Amtrak Train, the same train I happened 2B on while originally going straight into Orlando, Florida 2 visit with my Chief Recording Engineer, Howard Solomon, from the RPL recording studios of Camden, NJUSAESMWG. The file went a bit like this, now remember peeps, I am only human and make mistakes just as the mighty other pal of mine in the times back then would often remind me of, so this is the best reconstruction of things that my humanness is able 2 accomplish, it is however quite factual and accurate.

James T. Burr, and his friend Zvonko, whose name was not made part of these DATFILES from this lab: Written: 072288.396. Now this is the 22 hundreds, so this is equal 2 the date of July the 22nd, in 2288, somewhere mid-late in the morning, as .500 milidays is 12 noon, and this was 104 milidays earlier in the day when filed officially. I remember this date and miliday number (time of the day) perfectly. The file goes on like this, and yes, it totally explains all 3 wild dreams I had, about the Shuttlecraft Challenger blowing up B4 it did, the 2008 World Series win by the Philadelphia Phillies, and MC becoming the greatest female recording artist of all time. NASA, PHILLIES, and MC’s WEBSITE, were all accessed by this wild machine. Now B4I tell the file content in my own words and not exactly verbatim, let me remind everyone reading these words that this machine was in 2 parts. Zvonko and Jim were friends, and they were not equal and co-inventors, but instead, this was all the absolute property of Jim Burr’s mysterious wild pal, Zvonko. It had the part that resembled a wild looking open reel machine and ham radio all built into a cabinet, and by the way in a recent blog, I screwed up, meant 2 say “CLOSED CIRCUIT”, not “SHORT WAVE”, and then it had a part that resembled a slightly larger that today’s typical lap top computer, 3 times as thick, 3 times as heavy, and maybe 4 inches or so larger in both its length and its width dimensions. This is what I was using on the train on my trip 2 Florida, my first one, where MI saw her own site on the screen, as I had all 3 sites stored on a hard drive system. She was walking from behind on the train and must have seen this in my seat. I had my seat all 2 myself. I had boarded at 30th Street, she was all ready on this train, and in Wilmington, Delaware, the man next 2 me got off this train and no one else got on at that station so I had both seats, and plenty of room, so I pulled out the machine and happened 2B playing with pulling up these 3 sites, NASA, PHILLIES, and MC. Moving back B4 the train trip and YI was in possession of half of Zvonko’s invention 2 take down 2 show Howard Solomon, Zvonko had added a new part 2 his invention, that made it able 2 go into my telephone landline, and link up 2 government world connected satellite and telephone systems, in these early days of what we all know and love today and call the ‘internet’, there were only science labs, banks, financial institutions, and government locations, linked up 2 this early version of this early internet in the seventies and eighties. Fact check me on all of this, U will find out that this is all truth. The reason sites from antimatter space could B accessed through this linkup was because it all was dual connected as well, into the other larger part of this invention, the large cabinet I told U about. This machine was able 2 move images of sound and light vibrations, at tachyon speeds, receiving things posted up from as far away as 2009, the Phillies, 2008, MC’s site, and 2002, NASA, and this is how we all were able 2C and read so much about these future events. Now this was done in 1974, but the modem invention that really was not a new concept at all even back in 1983, to the few in the know that were indeed interconnected up as I just told U about, was large, and heavy, and ugly, but it worked. It somehow jacked right into the modular telephone jack system, and when a certain number was dialed, right on the machine, the 12 buttons 4 dialing, were on the machine, anyway, then it would go into this existing small interconnected network or internet system, and then when connected up 2 the tachyon computer-recorder, and the speed was turned or ‘dialed’ up 2 a sufficient velocity, more than 11.8 IPS, it was like surfing a totally different world wide web, it was like all sites jumbled together in a huge mix and blur, and also like running a video tape in a fast forward mode, and when we would slow down the machine reel speed, things would solidify into a blank screen, and we could type in things, and learned eventually how 2 type in the www, and the website addresses, and it was just like being here in these times, and using the internet in any totally normal way, as we all now do and take totally 4 granted. This machine screwed up many lives, and Julia White knew it would B invented millions of years ago by cousins of the Safka family, yet she still made me the one who she follows around throughout the ages, and even more, as all Ufological researchers and the so-called-UFO-abductees especially, know only 2 well about.

Zvonko came 2 me, in hopes that Howard might want 2 do something with this machine. Also, he had invented a second machine, U may call it Photon-Sonics as it made music play by shining light down on all ready existing analog recorded music, and the quality was beyond this digital junk of today. No contact was ever made with anything, no moving parts other than the spinning turn-table. I did not show Howard the machine that looked like a large lap top or small suit case, until the night B4 the last day I was with him. He went berserk and hollered unbloggable stuff 2 me, and told me if I ever told my mother, who he met and had come 2 know in the early 1980’s, any of this, he would make me miserable, as would some of his powerful RIAA friends, I never told mom about this, guess really, we R even, she never told me I had a lovely special gifted tremendous daughter. Scylla is a taker, chains in 1969, and she tried 2 lift the machine while I had fallen asleep, right B4 her stop where she had just exited the Amtrak train. I ran after her and found her with it walking down some street a few blocks from the DC train station. When I caught up 2 this pretty curly haired teenaged girl, she said that it is her in the future, that this is her name, I did not believe her, she then pulled out some identifying things she had with her that her mother had given her, still the second or last name is very common, look at any telephone directories, 2 names matching her dad’s 4 example R right here in my Fort Pierce area today. Then we walked a little bit further and she still would not hand me back this ‘lap-top’. Instead she began singing something 2 me, she had just made this tune up she later said, and yes, explains a 4th dream, the song beginning with the lyrical contents of, “I just wanna spend my time”. I matched it 2 the voice on the website, and all though she sounded, and rightfully so, much younger, it was no doubt, her. Then she handed me the machine back, and we made small talk. I told her it was an invention and even gave her the name of Jim and Zvonko and a telephone number 2 call Jim if she ever wanted 2 talk 2 him. She handed me back the machine, and I timidly walked back 2 the station so I could get back on the next train and head again 4 Florida. I just happened 2 look back, and suddenly then, I witnessed a small 2 middle sized ‘white’ colored sports car, stop and a door open. A girl and boy just old enough 2B driving got out of this vehicle. The girl pointed some kind of stick looking thing, half rifle sized, and I saw bright lights emanating from this thing, directly at MC. The 2 got back i9nto the vehicle and drove away, it was a New Jersey tagged white car. Its license plate started or ended with the letters ENY, as in enemy, and the digits R only stored in this time period in one location, the Library of Congress, just a mile or so from where this all took place. Later I came 2C, and myself B victimized by these 2 young trashy ‘Labbers’ from the future, and their multi-use strobe-ray weapon. With me it nearly stopped my heartbeat while I was in an isolated construction area, legally guarding 4 a security company named ‘Titan’ out of Delaware, a housing development under construction, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USAESMWG, back early in 1988. In the case of MC, it was an E-4-ETOSS setting that this strobe ray was set on, quite obviously. I reported all this and just as UFO reports, UR labeled a total whack job nut case banana clone, and that is that, no action, bye-bye, over, fine’. Still, I think Julia White was the one that put the kibosh on all of this, and yet it seems she wanted 2 cause this, so the only explanation I can find here, 2 quote the late Karen Carpenter, from here 2 the very tippy-top of the world, is what I’ve said and claimed and maintained all along. The gods love 2 play endless games with us mortals, or really, their own alter ego doppelgangers while asleep here. How often do we all hear the famous expressions of “kill some time?” Small clues exist in Morianity’s truths, if U just look 4 them, this is but one out of a million of them, and they exist by the truckload and wash over U like the windy spray of the ocean surf, U need 2B paying attention. And B4U ask me how I was able 2B playing with the machine on the Amtrak, it had a strong battery and AC power, and an auto-batt-recharge system when run electrically. This was not the stone ages. U should read some of the books I have told U all about that Colaman left 4 me back at 65 Middle Road, how I do not know, but he or ‘someone’ in fact did???, and these books show labs and machines back in the sixties, that prove that biblical statements like Trump, Gates, and Mark, R indeed all hooked up and connected together, and in ways that go so far beyond mind bending, I won’t attempt 2 bore anyone with it right now, BRO.

Still the late 1983 Christmas trip had little 2 do with 31 months later on in Cherry Hill, on Route 70, in the old hick state. How I remember my mom telling me that every time my poor grandfather would drive back from his camp at Long Beach Island, and cross the bridge back into Pennsylvania where the family resided just a mile or so west of the university at 440 south 50th Street, it seemed the police always loved 2 stop him and 4 no reason whatsoever, would roust him and always call him a “JERSEY HICK”. This was so cruel. He was a well respected man who was personal friends with Jack Kelly, the father of Princess Grace of Monaco some years later on, when old ex-pal Jack snooted up and treated his old pal like rubbish after his daughter became a great Hollywood actress. Still, gramps was well known in his own rights all over the 4 states, New York included Jersey, Delaware, and his resident state of Pency. Back now on Archie Bunker’s bunk and pernt, in the present and near-future times, as I pen these words electronically, we have some paranormal researchers forming dream clubs secretly here and there, unable 2 come out about it yet as society remains so judgmental and dinosaurian. I do not know about Spanish Inquisitions or growing fully functional new kidneys after swallowing Doctor McCoy’s pills, but I will say this, they call me a dinosaur caveman because I won’t use a cell phone, when they die, are not clear, drop off, and all that, go ahead peeps. At least I remain open minded 2 books and authors like the dreaming books written by the king of the new age, Mister Carlos Castaneda. But in the future, dream clubs get huge, and later still, comes the CES, or the (COLLECTIVE EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND) But B4 this, comes Google Engines newest jump and quantum leap, a website I accessed along with the NASA, the PHILLIES, MC, and yes, the CYWO, www.cywo3.com only do not highlight and click in 2010 0r even a few years past this. Also it begins with number one, and by 4 years running, is up 2 198 cyber-worlds, where all of us up 2 about 300 million users, can jack in, with not full Lawn Mower Man at first, but originally, the game is just A/V, with VR standard helmets, and not only as one created character of yourself, but establish yourself first, and then come in with as many of your doppelgangers as U wish, and all interact together in this super time passing beyond thrilling internet game of the near future. Within 20 years, many powerful computers with 8 units of terra-byte chips in their computer towers that can run their own smaller sites as well and even interconnect beyond this. Still, after the cywo-3, comes some trouble, as with all great things and dynamite inventions, I call it the Nobel Prize Syndrome. This is quite a real dynamite and apropos name, don’t U think peeps? Hackers can do the same thing they R doing right now 2 me, messing with me on sentence compositions, I know what I am saying and do not need your assistance, Mister Machine, thank U so very much. Still, let me tell U a little bit about what I saw up on this site, and remember that this is hyperspace equation, this cannot B escaped from no matter what method of time manipulation is used. Right up until something becomes atomically solidified from the 5th and the 6th dimensions, it is not solid until the atomic lock in the space time 4th dimensionally. The real reason naturally 4 this, is simple. The really is a huge illusion that is not intentional, yet still in fact is going on from out of the void infinity, and down into lawtronic creation.

First U need 2 know about the Memergrads. These R part of systems that act as control switches in all of the cy-world interaction, where entire communities R set up, peeps can date and marry, and B what and who they want, and the games in no time at all, go 2 levels that make anything out there today, appear as 2 year olds, that R screaming and crying in their cribs in comparison. Memergrads has 2 do with the advanced games that come out after the thirties, right around the time of my physical death, praise the gods. These switches all pertain 2 (jackers), as they R called, just as with the concept with the Lawn-Mower-Man movies; these act as degrees of MEMORY-ERASE of the jacker-user, back in what is referred 2 as the “pullout”. This means the ‘real-world’, whatever that really is, DUH.

Then there is the PEEZNO DEFAULTS. Programmer Roberto Peezno originally wrote the master 2029 program in April, right about19 years from now, and this runs in levels, ranging from one through fifty. There R then various additional menus, options, cirlims, standing 4 predetermined circumstance limiters, and then also, there is intensity levels, complexity levels, normal default average set levels, enhancement controls, and finally, there R the “pullout world-timers”. Then there is OVERSHIFT. This allows the jack user or ‘jackers’, 2 switch cyberworlds, without ‘pulling-out’ and ‘sliding-in’ again. Hackers come 2 make this quite dangerous, in the advanced games, hurting only your position in games or your machine at first, later on however, it can hurt the REAL-U, as after all, what is REAL? Still, common sense recognizes that just with regular A/V jack use, these games on this initial level R not capable of causing that, not by the greatest hackers, other than the psychological and other paranormal mind abuses that would go along with all badness, bullying, and etcetera. Still, all though laws and rules will obviously develop in these digital worlds as they grow and expand with established users, just as in this ‘real world’, abuse abounds in ever present high doses. This sort of permits an explanation of August 15th in the year of my true death, 1986. I appeared 2B hacker-switched, in some unknown way, at least unknown by standards of AD-2010 or earlier on this transdimensional atomic frequency of the awesome and unfathomably gargantuan and huge hyperspace of the fifth dimension. Above this 5th-D, lies the 6th, the dimension of THOUGHT and MIND, MIND OF COSMOS, or MOC. B4I take any of U here, let me add another word I learned from these files I read in this powerful, {((“DREAM”))}. It is called, getting, “LOCKED”. U locked it up forever and U thought it was a favor, and yes blind man Ernie, I will return 2 your hall, or the recording studio known in New Jersey as RPL, when July 30 of 1979 comes around the hypersphere again, Ernest Merker, my man from Erie, Pennsylvania, along the great tracks of the AMTRAK TRAIN no less, YO!!!!

So what begins with Carlos Castaneda and expands into large dreaming clubs, also develops a side action, or at least this is what I saw, along with the World Series win in oh-eight, Misses Marola, and mi daughter, and the great Shuttlecraft Challenger explosion. Later on in the thirties, the term ‘INVIRCYNET’, pronounced inverse-a-net, is used every day and every where. Peeps still live life here, but have lives in numerous places all throughout the nearly 200 other places, in the game, where so much can B done. The first thing naturally, is perfected totally, and that is a VR sexual hook up 2 the physical body. The body later on will feel all kinds of things, heat and cold, pain, excitement, thrill, fear, anger, all of it, just like right here. The limiting controls match the degrees that the jacker desires 2 use, but again, the hackers enter these worlds just as they R right here and right now in this one. That word stands 4, ‘INTERCONNECTING VIRTUAL CYBERSPACE NETWORK’.

So how can I ever know that if we do a Doctor Carl Sagan this explained concept, and up all of this by one dimension, that indeed, I have not myself, become LOCKED??????? If any better explanation is out here, I am very open minded 2 listening 2 it, Mizz Umwell and other peeps on her level of Missourian skepticism and judgmental harshness and stern mindedness in general, YO!!!!!!!! BRAH, I have only what happens 2 me, I am a vivid dreamer, yes, songs come 2 me from out there, and all of this stuff, but explain this with all your psycho-babble: The Challenger did blow up a year later in 1985, the Phillies did win the series in 2008 after not doing so in their history other than in the mighty Phil Rizzuto year of eighty, explain the D-I-E-Pennsylvania Lottery 495-594 dream, and on and on and on. Then there is the real biggie, all this MC stuff, and early in 2008, when she did all that she could 2 get my unmistakable attention. U can say whatever pleases U, all of U, my wonderful blogaudians, but I did know these things, suppressed in my sub-conscious yes, but I knew them all long B4 they made their way into what we all call and think of as REALITY.

I have new scummy neighbors that moved in next door 2 my RV, with a very noisy truck that wakes me up at all gods forsaken hours. When did they come? Well, the place was vacant since last October I was told by Danny D the maintenance man, and when I printed the word Manatee RV and Trailer Park, boom, it was the reenactment of the Robin Hill apartments of Voorhees, New Jersey and the rotten mafia Playboy-Bunny, all over again. This and all the recent month of persecution increasing geometrically, perhaps quantitatively all most, is Y the PHILLIES PHILASTINE KING DAVID GIANT KILLER BASEBALL TEAM WILL GO ON LOSING, AND LOSING, AND LOSING, THE FLYERS HOCKEY/HICKEY TEAM, WILL GO ON WINNING, AND WINNING AND WINNING, AND IS ALSO Y THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS WILL GO RIGHT ON MAKING NEWER AND NEWER HIGHS, AND GOING FOREVER UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, ENDLESSLY, JUST AS LONG AS THESE DISEASED MOTHERFUCKING BASTARDS HAVE ME 2 PICK ON AND PERSECUTE, AND CAN GET TOTALLY SCOTT FREE AWAY WITH RUINING AND WRECKING MY ENTIRE PUCKING LIFE, THIS PARALLEL EVENT WILL NEVER EVER FREAKING STOP!!!!!!!!! PREDICTION since mi life has turned into total freaking shit squared is as follows:!!!!!! By May, Dow will B close 2 twelve thousand points, by summer time it will B at least 14,000, and by autumn somewhere it will B making all time record highs, the Phillies will B dead last in their division, and the FLYERS WILL WIN THE 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bank the puck on this one peeps.

My super problems began in 1983 when my enemies tried 2 choke me 2 my death in Atco, New Jersey. The medical professionals 2 this day nearly 27 pucking ass years in the dirt bag atomically negative charged distances (the future), or really now, have no clue what was really done 2 me and YI need my meds or I will go into coma 4 eternity, never aging another day and barely able 2 breathe and exist, yet never totally die, is this your idea of hell there Engineer Jordy Nexttrek?????????????? The experts could never get 2 the bottom of what these filthy prick eating garbage swallowers did 2 my poor mother either the day after Christmas back in 1997. But could my problem also B when Sagan upped by 1-D, that I was in C-3, and SWITCHED into C-4, and LOCKED, into a hackers HELL INTERACTIVE PROGRAM, Mister Not withstanding Hell Gates?????? My last Trump was Donald, not some blow on some dumb ass horn. He wiped me out or his castle sure did on 29 October back in the year I was 86’d, in 1986, apropos enough 4U peeps????????????????? Do doppelgangers really sound so wild now, in lieu of what I have explained 2 all of U today regarding the super cool awesome and very soon 2 arrive on the scene, computer ‘game’, David Collins Lambrigger Leviathan Stoddard of December the fourth??????????????????? Well, I remember Y the pool was filled with black shellfish shells 2. This is all talk 4 another time and place, huh world Labs Donna, saw U not long ago, still looking great as ever, keep those shoes tied. Oh well, if history did not repeat over and over, I guess the famous expression would not exist, huh Princess of my long past????????? Long past, sheeeeit. Like U Scylla, I have no past, nothing ever started and it won’t stop either, only today’s blog will stop, as time says I need 2 post or else the library will close without this getting posted until Tomorrow, I want it up there 4 the world NOW, Governor Arnie, I AM BACK, and I AM HERE, kind sir, keep working out BRO!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: