Thursday, April 29, 2010

chapter 17-WASHCLOTHS

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
WASHCLOTHS, WASHBURN’S, & WATSON CLUES
WORLD-LABS SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: 042910.598
Beginning Transmission:


Another horrible day 4 me, it was, lads and lassies and Labs. It began with a private plane attack, and the same that pucked with me yesterday, only today it came a few minutes earlier at just a few minutes past ten this moUUUUUUUUUUrning, The plane first, then many other things. Working backward from now while I’m here typing my blog at the Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG Library, (United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy), I was just putting a few dollars of gasoline into my automobile, and it was of a problem than trying 2 enter a pass-code 2 begin World War Thermonuclear War III. When I asked a dirt bag guy in a car who was a native, he refused 2 help me, and mocked me, and when I came out of the place 2 get help from inside the station where I was told I needed 2 push a start button, and is different from other stations that I have been using here in Florida, the fucking jerk off MILLIONTH COUNCIL ENEMY, at that moment, sprang into Lauderdale John Mason Action or sprang into “LJMA’ as it may B in future blogs after this incident, referred 2 as, and while he was waiting a 4 a safe pull-out as traffic there was quite heavy at the time, he began blasting his scummy car stereo at absurd and Kaiter-rediculous volume levels, Louise Reddex Hendershit Amityvillehoax. Then minutes later at the red light just yards after this area, another dirt ball came at me from a turning intersection perpendicularly 2 the position of my automobile, and cranked up his music. B4 all of this happened, somebody who normally is nice 2 me, turned on me and acted exactly like Billy Jerk-off Harner that night acted with me when I was a little annoyed at his buddy the Jim-Man as he calls him, 4 acting so cavalier about something that meant so much 2 me 4 more than 95 fucking bastard years, my Waltz that I wrote 4 my Sarah back in 1910, and yes, naturally, copyrighted in 2005, and officially mother fucking registered with the world. I HAVE CUNT LAPPING NOTICED SOMETHING THAT OCURRS ENDLESSLY WITH ME AND I TOTALLY BELIEVE IS CAUSED BY AND RESULTS FROM THE (HUNTINGTON-CURSE). If I blog or say a thing that has large significance and or value 4 me and in my life, the enemies instantly recreate it all over again 4 me 2 experience so-2-speak, a double whammy effect. Then so do U all really need 2 ask me, YI call these nice wonderful lovable adorable darlings names like, TOILET WATER LAPPERS, KIDS OF SATAN, DISEASED SCUM EATING SWINE, AND ALONG THESE LIBNES?????

The food bank system of FLORIDA and the social welfarte benefits here, TOTALLY SUCK A MONKEY’S FAT THROBBING COCK AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT QUADRA-CYBED. I have done a lot of all the things, and more, 4 the 25th Street place, and yet I never get hardly anything I like 2 eat, and end up returning 90% of it back 2 them. Today while helping out in the pantry, I saw all the things that I love, and it does not matter since things that I like R normally things other peeps do not like all that well, and vice versa, yet was I allowed 2 put a few lousy things into a bag that I would have really enjoyed? What do U think? Then the lady made a nasty remark 2 me about it on top of it. Do U really need 2 know more about YI will B leaving the state of Florida, never 2 fucking return, in about a week, now?

Pussy command has been totally SAZ-ZERO-ZIP 4 quite a long time in general, with a few tiny exceptions. While I was writing the paragraph above however at this word processor machine that faces the window and the Indian River that is all part of the Coastal Inland Water-Way System of the Atlantic Coast area through many states, a beautiful young thing was staring right at me when I just happened 2 look up from my typing 2 stretch my back and rest my eyes 4 a quick seck. Nobody on this planet means me any good, and I totally know this. I do not believe U DAVID CHARLES FUCKING ASSHOLE ROTH. He used 2 tell me I am spitting in God’s face when I do this by throwing his blessings and gifts 2 me, away like a bag of smelly trash, and on several occasions in 1997, would scream at me face 2 face, and this has all been blogged in the past on the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, “”MARK, STOP THROWING BEAUTY QUEENS AWAY”, or sometimes he would scream at me, “U CAN’T THROWN BEAUTY QUEENS AWAY”, when he would C them staring and flirting with me, one day 4 an example, outside of a 7-11 convenience store, while we were in his vehicle, and I was in his passengers seat, somewhere in Burlington County, New Jersey, in this same mentioned circa of time. 4 whatever reasons, enough continual aerial assaults on me with no let up, will indeed produce an extremely amazing parallel event with me, of absolutely astonishingly ravishing young girls, flirting with me as though I were some teenaged Disney rock star, when in fact, anyone can C that I am just a fat old slob, uglier than sin, stupid as a fucking ape, and with nothing whatsoever 2 offer any woman. There is great truth 2 the fat-lady-singer story. Once a cosmic attack or as I put it I believe on life journal cassette tape number 1787, of which the entire United States Office of the Copyrights Library of the Congress, 2 this day should still have a copy of this, as it was on the same tape that my musical 1986 project was on, with the title song “REAL GOOD GIRL”, but yes, once a cosmic attack begins or as I said on this tape, if my memories R serving me and I do believe that they freaking R, I shouted out on Journal Cassette Tape number 1786, after hitting a button that allowed me 2 speak on the system, “MAJOR SATANIC ATTACK, MAJOR ATTACK BY THE WORLD”. I AM POSITIVE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SHOUTED OUT, I WAS VERY ANGRY SINCE I HAD ALMOST CUT MY HAND OFF BY PUTTING A GLASS IN A FREEZER THAT I HAD BOUGHT SECOND HAND FROM AN APPLIANCE STORE NEARBY, and no, I am not shouting here, this is twice the caps lock key has been turned on, I do not think I am hitting it, but I could B. In any event, if it keeps fucking happening, I will get the fucking librarian 2 fix their newest fucking hack, who’s hack, sheeeeeit, who else’s, the MILLIOINTH-COUNCIL’S, THAT’S WHO’S, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GO THROUGH THIS FUCKING SHIT EVERY YEAR THAT THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS HOCKEY TEAM IS EXTRA STRONG AND PLAYING IN THE PLAYOFFS 4 THE PRIZE OF THE STANLEY CUP. THEY WILL GET IT THIS YEAR IN 2020, as I have never been this down, and yes, I was SHOUTING that time. TOLD U GINA MY QUEENA, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME 2 ENDLESSLY MOTHER FUCKING TORMENT AND TORTURE, AND THEY SURE AS SHIT ASS HOT HELL DO, THE FLYER SCUMDIRTS WILL GO RIGHT ON WINNIG GAME AFTER GAME AFTER GAME AFTER GAME, AND THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKETS IN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, WILL GO UP HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER, FOREVER AND FOREVER AND FOREVER. This is a parallel event with me and them, and it is 30 years old now, give or take, and it is magnetized so 2 speak, one might say that it is there and holding over a long run play event, and many sports persons have indeed studied this science, and they label it as STATISTICAL TECHNOLOGY. This time of the year, I am at my absolute worst and deepest scariest fucking hell and nightmare and problems. Those that carefully research and study this very thing in the sports world, take it every single fucking bit as seriously as I do, and have access 2 a hell of a lot more computers and software and resources, 4 in deed using this tool.

Giant and tall girls R on a powerful roll, it has been getting progressively bad again over the past 2-5 weeks or so, and they R now just crawling literally out of the mother-fucking woodwork. Just as Saturn-Satan cars and motorcycles go together with my major sieges, so do numerous other things, I will list just a few 4 right freaking now, BRO!!!! Aerial persecution without let up in an extended days and weeks long siege and me getting PUSSY-COMMAND or major female interest and flirtation out the yin-yang. Hostility attacks all around me and things in a progression of events with me such as were just listed on this blog ending so far with the gas station and double stereo attack, and me running into giant and tall, and extremely abnormally strong and large muscled girls and women of all ages, I mean big ass bad girls that could kick most college boys asses unless they were backs on the football team or something. Me going on errands and ending up in any one spot 2 long, and many spurious people popping up all around me always doing things that cause me major annoyance or worse. My moving from anyplace 2 any other place in a residence situation, and the enemy flying major choppers and loud crash-level zenithing planes over the new residence at all hours day and night, day after day, until they readjust a new stationary satellite over my new place. The list goes on and on, and is way 2 fucking depressing 4 me 2 sit here typing on and on about it, u either get the gist of this by now or U do not, and most likely I will never convince U just how real this all is and how they make me endlessly suffer, and have indeed totally wrecked my entire life, adult, and most of adolescent as well, BRR!!!!!!!!!!

Let us B very real, open and honest with each other here, me the author, and U the Blogaud: First off, the WUS or (WORLD OWNER-UNITAWF-SYSTEM) as I have most recently in dated Earth time order, labeled the enemy that has fucking destroyed my entire 55 and a half years of life now, and R enjoying every wicked fucking moment of their evil wicked dastardly deeds, has managed 2 totally hack out my only source of real counterattack that would back this slimy bunch of pure unadulterated filth off of me 4 a little freaking while, my MAGNETIC-SOUND-MACHINE. In my last blog or the one prior 2 that one, one of them, I accidentally typed in the letter (F) instead of the letter (G), making the word food when I wanted 2 type in the word GOOD. Oh well, Copyright Examiners in W-600, have I ever-ever wondered where the shit hole shadows go by day, or have I put the letter G back B4 the letter D, by reversing the polarity of the electron and proton, and forcing them into a velocitronically induced electromagnetic field that bounces in-between a dual satellite field, a long enough distance 2 receive and send messages by atomic lasers on a 5th dimensional image signal? Well, I meant no harm, but Magnesonic means 2 counterstrike my enemies, and I have never made any bones about that reality. When and if it ever becomes illegal 2 use electronic-metaphysics, then I have some problems, it will not B in my life time unless I decide 2 take out my blood and then reinsert it back into my body, after I first run it through a lab electrolysis system specially created to insert a powerful electrical charge, of cancelled out south polarity charge, and then run into a cellular-integrity reprogramming device that literally runs every possible vibration along the entire electromagnetic spectrum from the absolute lowest low ends through the absolute highest high ends, several times, until the blood on a cellular level has reprogrammed back into total cellular perfection. When transfused with the new blood, cellular reprogramming on an entire physical level is then accomplished. I really have no desire 2 do this, Y remain here in hell, one damn moment Admiral longer than I need 2, it would B insanity on my part.

Here is another constant parallel event with me. I am punished 4 every and any enjoyment and or fun that I ever attempt in any small way 2 create 4 myself, EVERY MOTHER FUCKING TIME, NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS, RON AND JOHN. Every time I get LIGHTNING real close 2 me, and coming around as she did last Sunday night; THEY MAKE IT HELL 4 days and days. Every time I go 2 the beach 2B with my ATLANTIC OCEAN, and swim, as I did again yesterday, THEY MAKE IT HELL 4 days and days. I am not allowed 2 do one mother fucking thing of pleasantness and joy, without getting back 5-10 fold, evil horrific shit from these diseased toilet product injesters. LIGHTNING came all over me and stayed with me 4 many hours after a horrible diseased wicked detestable and monstrous fucking weekend, last weekend. On 2 occasions, she electrified the entire park, causing a gigantic stream of the most beautiful aqua-marine colored glowing light 2 just hover between the incoming electrical wires into the RV Park, and above them by somewhere around 50 feet. The buzzing and humming noise was just like having my beautiful and awesome giant coil right with me on the ASTRAL PLANE, as many times I do. She does not stay that way long however, as she tells me we cannot make passionate love together until she shapes-out into my tall athletic blond bombshell with long bright shining hair as bright as looking directly into the noon day freaking sun.

I have a lot 2 say, but 2 much 2 do 2 go on blogging. PLEASE TRY AND HELP ME WUTH ANYTHING U CAN MY SURFER CLUB FRIENDS, THANK U. This is not fiction, and I am not a nut. U must believe that. I have proof, but no one will accept that, how fucking fair is that. I take proof of a major thing being done 2 me over 2 the Voorhees Township Police Station back in 1990 in the first week of January, and they take me 2 a crises center. This wickedness on a global mother-fucking scale, and remember peeps out her, this could just end up happening 2 U and your children and others whom U love, so if it ever does, and U do not help me now, do not EVER come running 2 me THEN, 4 me 2 help U, that would B ultimate gall and balls. BYE-BYE U-ALL, take care Gov Kali Callio, I AM BACK, and yes, I am HERE.

End Transmission:

No comments: