Saturday, October 9, 2010

safe journal chapter 0031

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0031
1:00 PM, SATURDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 9, 2010
SUBTITLE OF THIS BLOG: FORT PIERCE PLANNED
A VERY LONG TIME AGO BEFORE WORLDLY FOUNDATIONS:
BEGINNING OF THIS BLOG:


I can relate so well 2 many literary works and even speaker’s words, as they so famously and repeatedly tell how the ‘beginning’ is a good place 2 begin the dissertation that’s about 2B given, even though this always correct literally start of events, cannot always tell things and stories best. Hollywood has learned from this powerful secret, despite those peeps such as Terry Egghead from the New Jersey harbors who vehemenantly freaking disagree with this breaking away of the standard traditions here, and will not even read or listen 2 a story that is in anything but totally perfect chronological order. 2 this I respond, these peeps R hopeless, things R not all explainable in chronological ways, and not only is Tinsel-Town aware of it, and has been now 4 at least the past 20 years or so, but so also R the majority of the great authors, Patterson himself being of no exception here. U cannot take characters such as members of an extremely unbloggable family, myself-the Mountainpen, or the entire Atlantic City situation since the middle nineteen-sixties with me and this world renown location referred 2 in the 21st century by many as America’s favorite playground. How I detest this age of the cellular telephone, every user of these machines just loves 2 sit and yack away, library’s R4 quiet butt wipes, not U stupid ignorant yakkers. Remember that I cannot expect posts 2 automatically post up any longer, and I’ll really tell the details about all things pertaining 2 this, not 2 imply 4 even a second that I’ll ever really get totally 2 the bottom of all things that R placing me endlessly into this mother trucking MISTER Joseph Paget HELL-FIRE, YO! During this entire week, I was under a difficult situation of whether or not 2 report and discuss matters relating 2 the second coming of Jesus Christ, and how real things around me may in fact B. Now I feel it is totally safe 2 tell a lot of things that have all gone down, as I feel that a gigantic con-game was attempted again on me, and when the enemies knew I had managed 2 get onto it and was merely playing along, they decided 2 pull back and break it off, this is of course merely my little tiny and quite insignificant opinion, but one still, that even the mighty Michelle Daniels of the RPL Sound Recording Studies, permitted me 2 have and maintain back in middle late nineteen-eighty. I am not using any major excessive punctuation or explanations in my keyboard speaking in blogs until I can totally unhack the August 21, 2010 problem, just as of course, I was determined 2 get 2 the bottom of the problem that was much more severe and life threatening in both the years of 1983 and again in 1986. Still, hope as they do say and claim, burns eternal, so Y should I put my flames out yet? As I told Diana around these earlier times in my current dreaming-sequence lifetime, I am not attempting 2 do anything with those night-fires. I cannot speak 4 the top dog in the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, MISTER Gravityfields Controller HIMSELF, the MICK-WIRE, yes, we can always find humorous ways of depicting and viewing the worst disasters. Symbolism cannot ever really B destroyed, merely ignored by humankind. It is simply a fact, another way of perceiving this mystery is that it SIMPLY EXISTS, as does any and all things that in fact DO exist. There R an infinite amount of reserved entities known as the NON-EXISTORS, and we R either one of us, or one of them, crossing back and forth between these 2 items of truth, is not a possibility that my frail minuscule mind is able 2 grasp at all, despite actually meeting an entity in some parallel universe, in Egg Harbor City in New Jersey, a young male child, who actually had somehow managed indeed 2 accomplish this fantastic and incredible feat. I call the meeting of this wild child of quintessential mystery, my most unexplainable event. It brings back a memory of my mother telling me in her high school days when she was in an English class and the teacher wanted the class 2 all write a 500 word short story about their most embarrassing moment or time, this is most definitely my most amazing and unexplainable one all though not embarrassing, I also refer 2 it as with my own private self as the DAY OF THE MAROLA ROLL CALL IN THE HARBOR. If a reader of these words has no background or familiarity with many of my past 3 or more basic years of blog texts, then U will B simply scratching your heads and saying, wow, here is a real nut case blogger, YO, come look at this crazy garbage! Some strange thing is ongoing and B4I go on any further, I must C what is happening with this word processor machine here at the library. I will not discuss this matter any further and make the possible or potential situation grow into one of Prosecutor Ron Wirtz’s monsters of the early middle nineteen-nineties. So far the only blog not posted up at www.blogger.com/ website, is I believe, chapter #0027 of this blog-book, called, “SAFE JOURNAL”. I hesitate writing in more than one or 2 hyperlinks, or 2 many separate paragraphs, let alone any curse words of the root GAWNUM-PCN-53, as I did in fact ask the cards last night 4 the real and true reason that Misses Kinsel threw me out of Apartment number 125-A Haddon Hill, in Westmont, New Jersey back in the summer time of the year 1969, and in deed my first card draw was a 5 and the second draw was a 3, generating the mighty PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER OF 532, don’t die on me yet, MISTER BILLY GRAHAM, and yes, I do forgive U, kind sir, as Stacey Krassle ordered me 2 do so. She threw me out 4 cursing, and yes, “CURSE” is PCN-532. But so is ANGEL and many other nice words, huh Billy?

Yes if anyone wants 2 view the mighty Kingdom Harvest and C me on the site talking about “swirvy light bulbs”, making me sound like some freaking retard, just go and C it all 4 yourselves, as some of the stuff connected with all of this is indeed totally not bloggable. This website is as follows: Simply type in www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and yes, the pigs on the hot nineties beach of chemtrails and pollution, and DNA proofs, without the great SORONSON LABS, yes-sir, video beats labs every time, just as they love 2 say, ‘it’ doesn’t lie, all though all high tekkies know fudging any audio or video is very simple. Still lab assistants R fun 2 talk 2 when they have access 2 the 4th dimension. But moving further along with this could make no place safe on Planet Earth, 4 me 2 hide out in, so unbloggable indeed means, UNBLOGGABE. No human on Earth from Albert Einstein on down, has a clue about what I have gone through over the past nearly 56 years as the present me that I am physically interacting in and through in a major horrific sequence of nightmares and dreams, that U all would C in reverse order as some kind of real life, despite the Quantum Physicists saying that I am correct when I tell U that nothing on this material realm is in fact real or tangible. But enough of the Angel and the Graham connection 4 today, it is time 2 discuss an even more important ‘BILLY’ right now, and I feel it is safe 2 do this, I merely need 2B a bit subtle and extremely careful, right Paula Fireworksnight? This topic will automatically slide into the conversation if I begin with discussing that I had come 2 learn was so powerful, and was often made by the late and yes, the great, David Charles Roth, at least MD of RPLSS, IMHO, which/witch I am certainly by your own words, ENTITLED 2, AND INDEED HAD A VERY GOOD REASON 4 HAVING, AM I RIGHT MISSY? Speaking of standing ovations and major applauses, I made no bones about the guest that the mighty Billy Graham had on his television crusade back in the middle nineteen-nineties and what was sung and done, it all is on previous blog texts, and we all know how the only really SAFE TIME CAPSULE is the United States Copyright Office. THEY R in it and amongst us, and that I easily managed 2 figure out in the ‘Miss Press On Lee’ days, with no Beetle juices spilling over on me, or blood, PTL! I am going 2 say this one more time and most likely that will B forever that, and will never again B reiterated by me, I am tired of rumors circulating that I am some time freaking traveler. Dave Roth had a very non-scientific and non-mathematical concept that made tremendous and gigantic total sense out in the ‘real’ world. I called it his THEORY OF POTENTIAL. He claimed that something was keeping me endlessly down and broke and miserable, cool and fine YO, a retarded freaking little child could come up with that clue from hanging around me a few days or weeks, but his theory went onto digging things quite a bit deeper. He thought that there were 2 factions in this group of ‘whatever’s’ against me and hurting me, one doing wild stuff 2 break me out of the now called by me, “HUNTINGTON CURSE”, while simultaneously, the other faction was preventing the bad injuring one from doing this, and even setting up events in a positive way, remember and bear totally in mind that both of these factions lay far above normal perceived humanity realms, and time is as meaningless 2 them as it truly is in fact, MEANINGLESS. It is pure illusion above its own 4th dimensional reality, and both of these game playing factions indeed do operate through these higher than the 4th dimension reality. As 4 all of the musical projects done by me between the years of 1983 and 1986, this is all part of the game, but please folks, C the truth here 4 once, and do not B the epitome of a butt wiping moron cubed, NOT MY GAME, THEIR GAME, YO! Seeing this in Dave’s philosophy with all of the throwing or should I say NOT THROWING AWAY BEAUTY QUEENS conversations at or coning back home from the Highpoint Military War-games Pinelands of Warren Grove, New Jersey in the middle-late nineteen-nineties, things begin 2 fall more and freaking more into perfectly balanced machine precision pieces. Still, Mister Carlisle, I am not Saddam Hussein, nor was the area that we were talking these things over, the great and mighty BAGHDAD, YO! With all the clueless kids of America now left a decade and a half behind, and things coming up towards the mighty new millennium, the mighty gentleman Captain Jean-Luc Piccard and his pals the club of Berman, Pillar, and Roddenberry, knew all of this and a lot more, and Steve Murray knew Y he did, and so did my wonderful father, and Mel Fisher of Treasure Salvers Corporation. Lisa, Dawn, Leticia, “HAY GIRLS”, if I broke anything up, it was your evil scheme of wiping me totally out forever, it was Fisher and Wagner’s scheme 2 break up my parents, so even if any truth existed 2 your wicked and awful horrendous accusations of me in 1972 up on that rotten north island, would things B even? Still, I am pleading totally not guilty, ‘your freaking honor’, despite so many peeps seemingly so desirous of airing all of the dirty linens of yesteryear. This all takes us on a bit more on this topic that believe me folks, does totally relate together and perfectly tie into each other piece by freaking piece. Dave Roth and only Dave Roth, had the basic answers, and from these basic ideas and concepts, would have eventually sprung out all of the many more detailed and elucidated nuances involved in all of this horror show. The main part of the HUNTINGTON CURSE is so simple that a 4 year old can C it without any iced-tea, and with a pair of blindfolds on his or her freaking head, YO! Keep Mountainpen Mohr down and out, poor and miserable, friendless and hated. Yes, this is a pretty good way of permanently destroying the life of one’s enemies, don’t U agree my Blogaudians? I finally got rid of another extremely freaking annoying young girl on the other side of the table. Cell phone yakking and printing continuously, wow is being forced 2 blog around these situations a royal pain in my rear. Good freaking riddance, YO.

No there is absolutely NO SECRET about the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL’s intense aversion 2 the combination of ME and MUSIC. The Dave Potential theory spells it out like a champion advanced spelling bee contest winner. It could not B seen or told or shown one bit clearer, it is right there and in your face, huh Frank Delpercio and Dawn-Marie King. “Get with the 90’s”, huh Frank, well, the 90’s got me old buddy. But B4 that was totally a reality, YO, 2 years earlier in the springtime in 1988, I was outside a McDonalds with Dave, and need not B a prophet or a prophet of nothing, huh US © Office Examiners of the times, YO, 2CY this potential thing has those creating this HUNTINGTON CURSE on me so ballistic when I ever try 2 do any musically related thing. Music and big bucks go hand in hand, and big bucks or any bucks R not allowed anyone suffering under the HC! I tend 2 think of this reality and things all along these lines as my theory that expands on David’s theory of potential, and I have named it, yes and Y not name it, it deserves a name as all things deserve a freaking name, and this being the “DANCING MCDONALDS THEORY of MUSIC and MONEY POTENTIAL and HUNTINGTON CURSE BREAKER. Abbreviated, we can simply label this 4 any future reference as my “DMTMMPHCB”. A mini-droid has been sent over 2 fly in front of my face and annoy me, is there just 2 much truth being told 2U all out there 4 the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL 2 handle, YO? The 3 things that instantly all went down, basically boom-boom-boom, beginning a couple of months back from right now, R as follows: The first was the Orlando, Florida USAESMWG Studio, and the man whose wife was out of the blue just suddenly diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis or MS after he was going 2 help me do ‘MAS’. Secondly, a more than a thousand dollar pro-tools computer program was hacked and wiped out, destroying its own self without any help from Mister Phelps or any of his early nineteen seventies impossible missions, destroying an entire musical computer, and whose system was this, but friends of a boss from work, who agreed 2 do and post up on the U-TUBE, what else, but yes U guessed it, “MAS”. MAS = MI APOLOGY SONG, in reiteration, YO. Third, I purchased a keyboard, and after using it and making a beautiful music track of MAs, the entire thing just shorted out and died. It was not repairable or so the store tells me, this is on my prior blogging texts. My simple question 2 anyone reading this blog is this, WOULD ANY OF U REALLY HONESTLY BELIEVE IN (THREE MAJOR NEGATIVE COINCIDENCES) LIKE THIS AS BEING JUST BAD LUCK AND RANDOM EVENTS THAT R ALL ISOLATED AND THAT I SHOULD NOT AS ALWAYS TAKE VERY PERSONALLY? Another question if I dare lads and lassies out here in the net-lands, YO? Would Jack McCoy buy into this if this was all going down on one of the ‘LAW AND ORDER’ television shows? Do not bother please in answering either of these 2 questions, U will either B agreeing with me, or lying 2 me, AND U KNOW IT AND I FREAKING KNOW IT, YO! This is taking us closer now 2 the 2nd Billy, not MISTER RELIGION. And now 4 just one more quick walk through if my Blogaudians will ‘Gottwald-Camera-Permit’ this, on another point that all leads up 2 this will first B briefly touched on here MISS DELA REESE, not Quakertown ANN or Roseanne Heart-Attack Cash! Yes it seems the name of Bobbie or Bob is there like those 4 or 5 double initials, never leaving me, always present, haunting my very soul down 2 the core of hellfire itself, huh Bobby Mc-G? With or without any spoons that age over time or get bent up by the Uri Gellar Club, or Cheatley’s, or Mick-Gee’s, or whatever, YO, my pernt here Archibald Queens Sir, is this: First, Sir Rick of the library who was helping me out, suddenly was transferred out of here and far away. He promised 2 help me but never returned my telephone calls, he was all just a bunch of hot air, another phony 2B added 2 my long list of phonies, either scared or paid off, or more simply, just another butt wipe. Just when I was about 2 close the door on blogging and find the next step 2 embark on with my life and telling my freaking story 2 as many as will listen, along came at my work place, a strange man who was in the military service over in Pakistan and Afghanistan and Iraq, and this was no ordinary human being. He claims he is Jesus Christ come back 2 Earth, and showed me some powerful proof of his claim. He told me his sister Sarah-Stacey is going 2B destroyed, along with Cousin Diana. I told him that if he really is who he claims 2B, not 2 take lightly what your sister and cousin can do, and told him he has forgotten about the SIL. He admitted he heard of the SIL but entering into the time world again, has forgotten a few key things, and this SIL being 1 of them, or Scylla Inheritance Law, that the rulers of the PHASE-2-REALITY, or the Astral-Plane, bestow on the eldest daughter of Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocllvious Krassle, Gawky, or her true Astral Dad, huh Kenny Hammonton? He told me that he was going 2 destroy my Huntington curse, and place me in a heaven 4 about 100 years on Earth, and that I had 2 take some junk that he replicated from the US Military. These ‘ingredients’ R known by top-top secret classified files as 11-o’clock pills, biologically turning anyone back 2 their prime and keeping them there 4 roughly 80 or 90 years. I told him all I wanted was 2 escape life, not 2 live longer, but he insisted that I would not feel this way if he could bring heaven all around me and remove the hell game that presently surrounds me. He spoke of things that only I could know, or perhaps some of the closest in MC family members may know. There would B no way he could know certain stuff otherwise. He knew about my 10 grand, the deal with Wagner, the copyrighted song “Real Good Girl” and a hundred other things not known 2 anyone here in Florida and around me and my immediate life here in the daily world that I am interacting within. He told me 2 go into trance and tell SSJK that he was taking command and that a powerful game would B played in Greece, and 2 have Diana there and 2B there Herself at the end of this 2010 year and this would go on into early 2011, when they would B defeated and destroyed 4 trying 2 destroy this Earth planet. Well I told them both and Sarah-Stacey told me that SHE was going 2 handle the situation. The following morning came, I awoke by alarm clock as usual, and bathed and cleaned up, dressed, and drove into work as usual. I told “BILLY” what Sarah-Stacey Krassle said, and he laughed. 2 hours later, he became violently ill and left and said he would return tomorrow, or Friday, only he never did return. I am only REPORTING THE NEWS PEEPS, NOT FREAKING CREATING IT. I told one white lie about the 12th of July of 1970 and one little thing that Sarah said on a bus when in truth she was not on the bus that night nor said this thing, other than this one lie, I have never ever lied, this is all the freaking truth lads and lassies and Labrador Retriever Dogs, YO. Only the gods and time know what is in the (CARDS) 4 next week, I will not lie and say I am not scared brown-less, as I AM, and more than 22 times, YO!

1983 and 1986 were powerful times 4 me, and all my enemies know it, those that know because they R humanly wealthy and powerful, and then those who R directly responsible 4 making it that way 4 me back in freaking time. I always knew Sarah Krassle’s brother would return after Browning road, I am wondering if HE remembers that day in 1980 while he still was a dude in his late teens telling me my car would B wrecked, and sure enough that very night and at that very spot while driving home from my job at the recording freaking studio in summer time in 1980, IT WAS!

I have a lot 2 say, but am only concerned with surviving through the horrible death month that all true MORIANS know as DISASTERTOBER. All ready, my pay cut through the AARP kicked in, Dave always said we get hit with financial attacks every freaking October, and the dude was totally on the mother trucking money, YO! Now I only get a 40 hour biweekly check, no more 50, so more cut backs will B needed, what next Captain-O? When the wealthy R given only more and more while seniors and poverty level peeps R pushed down harder and further, in this never ending relentless spiraling vicious hellish nightmare circle of true hell on Earth, we as a global society can only expect endless misery 4 99.999999% of us, this has been going on since the beginning of freaking humans walking upright here on this ball of solid hurl-barf. Well, if HE is back, I will B HIS most interesting case in about 2000 years. In any event, the future has obviously received from the US © Office, all of musical projects from between 1983-1986, and destroying my other messages 2 the future was a waste of your time OTAMMILITARYUFOFORCE. Keep your 11 o’clock stay-young pills, and all your secrets, I got my message through, and if U try and prevent it and interfere, the entire solar system will feel the pain, U all know how this is built into the system atomically. Your ability 2 rebuild entire human eyes would sure B a nice gift 4 kind gifted and deserving peeps like Stevie Wonder, my old buddy, and Lightning’s as well, despite Michele’s cousins and their message 2 me that I am wrong, how do U say it MI, I know THAT I know, not what, I can read your powerful messages, U go girl, I am always here if U need anything SSJK, U totally rock, terrific job, YO!

END OF THIS BLOG:

No comments: