Tuesday, October 5, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0030

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0030
2:36 PM, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH, 2010
START OF THIS BLOG:


This blog will B like no other ever written by me. It is a very rare occasion when U hear me say that I totally do not understand how things around me can B the way they R, this is beyond bloggable and beyond my even letting myself dwell on them right now until I can come 2 safer places in my life, and more acceptable conclusions as well. First off, let me tell that there can B no outline type printing, exaggerations in punctuations, nor other things not generally acceptable by public speaking of average type of forums, thin including and is most important, there will B no profanity.

Just since middle summer time of this 2010 year, things have happened 2 me, and it is resulting in life being sort of as 1986 was 4 me literally, ALL OVER AGAIN, PEEPS. By this I simply mean and anyone following these blogs knows what I mean in all of this, It began on the ‘Elton-John Saturday night’ without any piano players being shot, or any yellow roads made of brick, involved in this in any way. Still, things did in fact start on perfect cue-timing, 14 years 2 the day after my mom was threatened terroristically at the Turnersville Pathmark Shopping Center in Washington Township, New Jersey, USAESMWG, on August the 2nd, Friday afternoon, in the freaking year of 1996. Then, 13 days later on the mighty 15th day, the subterranean fires of Volcanoville struck again at lightning speed and with the vengeance of an angry army of gods. After this, it was literally DOWN HILL ALL THE WAY, things worsened and if we could describe a darker than midnight on as cloudy night scenario, it still would not hope 2 reflect my situation that then followed thereafter. Still, none of U have the smallest clue what happened in its entirety, and no matter who out here from the owner of Google, 2 Mister Donald Hairpiece Egoking, and all others in-between, U only think that UR close 2 making real accurate guesses, as what happened in total fullness with and around me ending now here in early October of 2010, goes so far beyond any name recognized family, or the normal religions of humankind on this planet, I would B a nasty and rotten individual 2 expect anyone reading my words 2 believe a single freaking word that I type and say. I would most likely if I were U, and reading what I could really now type if I was in fact stupid enough 2 type it, would B thinking, should I really tell it all of this, and I mean ALL, right up through today, what I could indeed really actually type here and electronically say 2 any and all viewing this blog; that this person 4 his own good should really B picked up right there at the Fort Pierce, Florida Library on Melodie Road on the great Indian River, and taken 4 my own good, 2 a psychiatric hospital 4 critical and extreme care. Just trust me, my story that is now clearly revealed 2 me,exceeds my most horrific nightmares, and none of U whoi maybe remotely think that U know some part of all of this, in fact know true squat, as this can never ever B told, at least not in 2010, AND I DOUBT EVER, NOT 2 ANYONE, AND MOST LIKELY AT ANY TIME, this would B the quintessential wrong thing 2 ever do, I know this, and it limits me in my blogs now as things were all meant 2B told, no skips, no bleep-outs, no spared feelings or accusations of anyone or anything. Unfortunately, I cannot C into the future in the way that some have misinterpreted totally, my blogs of the past 2 or 3 years, and believe that I in fact can achieve this marvelous magic, the word bull-smells is the only thing flashing across my poor pathetic mind as I sit here at this computer word processor and type at this very second here in real time, YO. So far, 2 hacks on this machine R annoying me, this machine I rarely use, the library is crowded and out of the 4 total processor machines, 3R in use, the hack again struck just as I am typing this, this is the text vanishing off the system and the opening screen replacing it HACK, this is the 2nd time now 4 this event. Also, this particular machine appears 2 have a space bar hack, U hit space and half of the time it does not space the text, and thanks 2 the red lines from the spell-checker system, but at least I can make the necessary corrections after this happens each time. Now let me move along, bearing please in mind folks, that I never can blow your mind with something bigger than if the Pope and the President both knocked on my door last night and urinated on my floor, and admitted they were from the Andromeda Galaxy.

First, not the last time I was here blogging, but the time B4 that, I did not report the next time that an event happened, as I was so upset then by a new freaking event that had just gone done right there at the freaking butt licking library. I had gone around the corner 2 a bank ATM machine and parked my vehicle, and then I proceeded 2 walk across the street so that I could use my ATM card in order 2 acquire a balance on my freaking checking account. As I finished crossing and got onto the sidewalk right practically 2 where the ATM machine was outside of a closed bank, a fantastasticly gargantuan giant young female, as big as Paula King was coming along. She did not mess with me, but the odds of this being some random coincidence, I believe 2B billions 2 one against. No one keeps running into 6 and a half foot 2 seven foot tall women with such regularity, unless they happen 2B coaching female basketball players on college or professional levels in the WNBA. I have a gang of dirt hole annoyers at my word processor machine, what else is new in this miserable stinking library filled with enemies?

I started on a prior blog if it is one that posted up, as this one most likely will not, at least 4 a while, until I really fix this newest problem given me on 21 August, but I began discussing how I had bought a keyboard at a place where the owner lady has a son in Orlando, Florida that owns a recording studio, but was ETTOS HACKED and made 2 forget 2 tell how this keyboard after being on and running just freaking fine 4 about 2 hours, totally shorted out and died, with no reason or cause whatsoever. I have tried 2 get them 2 repair it and it is not going 2 happen. I have a store credit, and plan2 buy something else there that I need later on this month. Coming over here today from work, I stopped there at this shop C if this musical device could B repaired and learned it could not. After I left this place, the break pedal short circuit on the dashboard that I have mentioned on prior blogs began reoccurring. Short-Circuit, yes it is inescapable or so it appears with always those 2 initials, as in SARAH CALLIO (SC). But many other combinations of 2-letters R also involved in my nightmare JOE PAGET life if infinite HELLFIRE. We need not revisit all these nasty whittle details do we wabbit, whaaaaa? U may not C things I-2-I with me, and that is OK dudes and duddesses, we R all entitled 2 our opinions, is this not correct, Miss Roman 1500 Open Reels of RPL Sound Recording Studios of 1980, YO?

I would have said just a week ago, that I was abducted and taken against my will in my sleep last Friday night, only this is totally inaccurate. The only thing that ever really happens ever, is a transfer of energies, all done GAWNUMLY on the sixth dimension (D-6). These scum bags here R driving me nuts, soon I will go downstairs and C if either jag-off is off of the word station down there. Back now 2 the point, in reexamining all of my “OLD-DREAMINGS”, as well as looking seriously at all of the claimed UFO-ENCOUNTERS by many peeps throughout recent history, all done in a dream-state, whether they knew and realized this or not, and PTL, (Praise The Lord) Pat Robertson Sir, those butt wipes just left. There were 4 of them, noisy, printing and shaking the table continually where 2 separate word-stations R situated on. GOOD RIDDENCE! Again and finishing out my important point here, YO, here is the truth about what goes on and it is not more or is it less complicated or intricate than what I now say and tell U all here on this blog. We all go 2 them, and they all come 2 us. When they sleep, they visit our waking world. When we sleep, we visit their waking world. No real thing ever takes place in THE WAKING WORLD, it is an illusion made up of waves and particles held together by powerful energy fields of pure gravitation. This puts stuff in quite a new light, and a light that once I accepted last weekend, brought an encounter 2 me that is beyond any experience in any dream or waking life or any such thing humanly imaginable, YO. This ‘space not working right’ hack bull sugar, is super hyper time freaking butt wiping annoying, YO! Let me tell U about the interaction I had as a type 2recessant-exploratron early Saturday morning once I lost my waking world awareness, or as U may say this, (fell asleep), I found myself in the year 1980, something that recently has happened with some regularity. But this experience was quite new and unique. I was with the dude from Trinidad Island and the AARP whom I work with 25 hours per week at the Kingdom Harvest Outreach Center, Google the place up, YO. Does anyone recognize anyone on the website? Derr. Duh. Aniwho, we were there together along with several other peeps, and we also were with a recording artist who in this reality and place in the hyperspace, I do not know from the East Winds of Adamsville Township. We called her Miss Whitman. Later I learned this was the name she used. Hey, Y not, we get these artists like Bloodknife, Braindead, Donavan, Prince, and Melanie, so Y not MISS WHITMAN? LSS, or making one, it was 1980, and things went down that were wild and need not B told, this was in another parallel universe, and no one here needs B made privy 2 these particular details that have only the importance that hyperspace equation overall would give 2 this situation. Still, by the end of the weekend, it struck me as if 1000 bolts of Diana all came into my house in lovely bright colors all simultaneously. U, MOUNTAINPEN MOHR, U, invaded HER, not the other way around. U may have gone down 2 Atlantic City as a child with your mother and stayed 8 different times at the Trinidad Hotel on Tennessee Avenue near the freaking boardwalk, but, in late 1969 in your apartment in Oaklyn, New Jersey, it WAS U THAT TRAVELED EXPLORATRONICALLY, 2C HER, and as the ‘STAR TREK the NEXT GEN’ show that aired a week or so back by the title name of “CLUES” pointed out so perfectly and unmistakably, YO, I went where no human had any business going, and made direct contact with the ALL MIGHTY, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. THAT is the ROCK RODDENBERRY EQUATION, Nurse Chapelwife. Now things R all in a new light, even throughout the year of 2008 with MC, as well as in 1997 with what else but her (2-letters) 2 me, that were blank and contained only empty envelopes. No one is abducting anybody, not gods, not aliens, WE R ALL doing all of this. WE R ALL exploring, and YES, it is a totally natural process of cosmos acting out in ways preset on the 6th dimension. This new light was not just new information 4 me 2 absorb, it contained power of immeasurable proportions once my full awareness of these workings came into fruition over the past weekend. This is when Monday came around, and the totally unbloggable did as well. I cannot even ever blog this 2 myself. Still, knowing now fully and completely how the exchange of exploratronic activity, explains with precise accuracy just how and Y the mighty Einstein and his world renown formula of energy equals mass times the speed of light squared, is more than a few symbols used and put together in advanced mathematics. It actually puts a user friendly face on this otherwise distant and intimidating formula 4 those not schooled at all in physics. It also shows with crystal clarity Y ‘dreaming’ is so totally important. We can say medically that the brain needs this, or else it will not properly function in the daily world. Still that says nothing, and the truer secrets remain totally masked and hidden. But now, if U look hard enough 4 this major truth as I finally did this past weekend following coming out of an experience where I was back in 1980 in a parallel universe in a (dream), POW, this caused me 2 really finally awaken, and come 2 realize that it was me all along who went looking 4 the All Mighty, and FOUND HER, back in 1969, and once I discovered a bit {2-MUCH}, things then got more dangerous 4 me than they did 4 Lois Lane and Jimmy Olson in Greenlawn, until Superman took the bad guy’s shot gun away. Well I have found SUPERMAN. None of U need 2 know any more than this, EVER. No horse is gonna throw me or my life into PAGET TOWNSHIP forever, and get away with it, none of U have even a tiny miniscule clue about anything, and I do not dare make U 1% privy 2 it.

END OF THIS BLOG:

No comments: