Thursday, September 30, 2010

safe journal, chapter 0029

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0029
2:21 PM, SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2010
START OF THIS BLOG:
Subtitle of this blog: Totally endlessly Joe Paget Screwed:


I have a quite powerful feeling, and my sensitivity is about as good as Counselor Deana Troi’s fictional persona character, portrayed on the television show called ‘Star Trek the Next Generation”, that this will B another non-post-able blog, but since I still have no where all the facts involved in this post August 20th of 2010 situation with me and my nightmare inability 2 blog as I used 2, a situation that came on me suddenly and totally out of the rock chucking blue, in the very precise and exact manner that the night of the 4th of June in the year of 1983 happened with my Shirley Neck-glands and not anywhere all that near the ‘Academy Road’ exit of the I-95 highway known also Sir-Prince as the famous United States East Coast Illegal Narcotics Corridor, or (USECINC), YO! My point is in the suddenness and not the correlation or similarities between these 2 isolated events separated in 27 years and 2 and one half months in space-time, Senator freaking Waterpointgate. Let me begin and really give this the old college freaking try in my attempt 2 keep today’s blogging as short and sweet and right smack butt dab 2 the point, without any unnecessary diversions off into tangents that R not real relevant 2 the entire multiple points that my words of some-wisdom of today R attempting 2 convey 2 a totally blind and blissfully ignorant planet of cave persons and dinosaurs.

First off, I will not use one single freaking cuss word, not now, and hopefully not 4 a long time 2 come, and also, I will not use excessive punctuation, or other things that 4 whatever silly reasons, tend 2 urinate-off many if not most public access blogging sites offering free blogging 2 bloggers such as myself. I never knew 4 an example until the start of the 4th week in August directly following the monstrous and surreal attack of Otammites and the Millionth-Council against my public access blogging efforts on 3 websites, at the time that were used, these 3 being, blogger, wordpress, and soulcast. I thought www.blogger.com/ did not have all these rules, and maybe the mighty Google with their freaking million dollar per share public trading Wall Street company, has decided the world economy is more important than my individual civil rights, I do not accuse, I simply want as of freaking today and right now, 2 totally discontinue 2 give them or any other blog websites, any such similar ammunition 4 them 2 potentially use against me, the poor pathetic and helpless, persecuted and harassed endlessly, and Y not Mister Joe Paget, MOUNTAINPEN? So there will B no freaking more excessive numerous quotation marks, exclamation points, or question marks, or any other fancy drawings using combinations of keyboard symbols, on any future public blogging texts made by me, the MOUNTAINPEN, until I am up on my own website with these blogs, and all of this becomes my own official property, so long as I pay the freaking fee 2 operate it. Yes, there is always a piper that appears needed 2B paid, I mean really, who owns all of this anyway my peeps, did any of U ever wonder? I mean how does one own something ever on this internet, and then rent out a piece of this action or pie, 2 bloggers like me, and whether it B this or some other such thing, and just how freaking exactly do these top dogs get 2 endlessly B in charge of everything forever? It is no different on this interconnected networking computer system, than it is with any other such thing that these WOMO or WORLD-OWNERS, endlessly and relentlessly appear 2 own and operate and control with all of us tiny little insignificant nothing-peeps having no say, ever about one darn thing, Admiral Humpback. Wake up peeps, YO, that coffee pot is stinking up your room, your house, and your entire dog gone neighborhood by now, BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, out of bed says your whittle alarm clock, YO. No, I do not expect this 2 post, but I am ready, as I will have my print out ready and with me at the internet-connected computer once this word document is completed, so that at least I can tweet up the told-U-so-Gina’s, and other major most important things, abridged and compressed of course, but as they say, “Beggars cannot B choosers, YO”.

YES GINA, MY LONG DARK HAIRED GIANT NIGHT LADY FROM THE NINETIES, “TOLD-U”! The DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGED HAVE LITERALLY GAINED SINCE LAST FREAKING July, a very short period of time in the business world, more than 1,000 freaking butt wiping cheated ICPE points, (INTENTIONALLY-CREATED-PARALLEL-EVENT), U have all heard this B4 many times, the newcomers can GOOGLE this up, I am sure the GOOGLE system will direct U2 blogs where I discuss this stuff in intimate detail, bearing my soul, and telling my hells and woes with no punches pulled or wrestling holds barred at all Jesse Ventura, RU related 2 my old 1965 buddy, Salvador, from Princeton, New Jersey, Governor Sir? Let us get seriously down 2 cases here and stop beating around the bush, screw anybody’s secrets, and feelings, from what IC, peeps seem 2 have an intense desire 2 get their past out in the open, so shall we proceed herein with a bit more, and spare no ribs?

The attack on me all summer long gave my enemy through and by way of an unknown in this time period technology by most, (ICPE), a way 2 drive the DJIA up more than a freaking runt slapping thousand butt licking points in less than 91 days, less than a freaking business quarter, YO! Now, I printed and blogged with total public access, 3 major things, one out of these 3 brought their filthy Wall Street way down, but the other 2 things had absolutely a zero effect, and I am not shocked about this one tiny bit and intend 2 explain 2 my (BLOGAUD) Blogging-Audience exactly YI am not a bit surprised or radio-shocked, OK Donna Adrian Gaines?

I printed and made public, the precise and perfect words in three of my life’s situations, between 1986 and 2010. In time order chronology, and not blogged chronology, the number one and the first being, my song lyrics in 1986, entitled “REAL GOOD GIRL”. The 2nd being, the 2 letters received by me in the United States mail, one from Dawn-Marie King, and one from Ann King Silva, in early middle January of this year 2010. The 3rd and final thing most recently blog-printed 4 any public access desiring 2 become privy 2 this information, was my song lyrics written more recently, on the 17th day of freaking May of this very year in 2010. This lyrical content is the song entitled, “MI APOLOGY SONG”, or MAS 4 short. Now in blogged order and chronology, I printed and made available these documents of song lyrics and letters, in this order: The letters that were written 2 me by those horrible welfare rats from Hammonton, New Jersey were first. Second, the lyrics 2 the song I wrote back in the year of 1986, “RGG”. Third, the song lyrics written back just a few months ago while I still resided in White City in Fort Pierce, Florida, called, “MI APOLOGY SONG”. Neither song lyric had one tiny bit of ICPE parallel event effect on my enemies, called by me upon numerous occasions by the following labels and names: THE EVIL EMPIRE, the MILITUFORCE, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, or the TAWF of the WOMO. But WOW, lads and lassies, the 2 letters had a powerful resounding effect and shot the DJIA down the following week huge monster hyper time at C-CUBED, YO! Let us stop all the bull sugar and pretending that certain things R not happening, and admit 2 hyperspace Patty/Paula/somnambolisim/exploratron, that indeed a very ‘mysterious’ thing is indeed happening here with all of this, and began not in the nineties or in 2008, but back in the middle nineteen sixties, despite persons that would object immediately upon hearing these words from me and who refuse due 2 their religious beliefs and false interpretations of biblical realities, 2 even start entertaining any possibilities of my ‘Joe Paget nightmare hell’, being totally real and true as well as off the meters and dials terrifying and frightening. I had just rented the movie at the blockbuster Video store recently done late last year by Mariah Carey, a distant cousin of these wonderful people I was forced 2 live with and endure and suffer at the hands of from August 2008 through December 2009. A child of limited mind can C with clarity that no deception is going on with any of this on my part. Y would I begin 2 want 2 make up any of this bull sugar, just tell me what I would have 2 possibly gain, as 4 MC, she probably hates my guts 4 all I have told and blogged, so it is not being done 4 the reasons that typical peeps might think. But when I printed those “2-LETTERS” back in the early summer time, peeps knew instantly that this could not B just a bunch of bull, not after seeing MC’s great movie, YO! On top of that and what aces the entire credibility factor 4 me, would B officially time and date stamped by Google/Blogger blogs of mine beginning early in 2008 still there archived 4 anyone 2 get a hold of and freaking read, and then combined with the letters from Ann and Dawn, these blogs throughout my kidnapping time, and then the movie made my Big-O and TP, there is no denying or escaping that I am being truthful and have experienced a major hell at the hands of this wild family, from the gods only really know where, I happen 2 believe 50 million years from now, and it is all on my 1994 book, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER”, OFFICIALLY IN THE United States Copyright Office and registered. No one can get around all of this now, NO ONE, TRY AS U ALL WILL, YO! Now this brings me 2 the next topic, the BRICK INPENATRABLE WALL, and last night’s television episode aired on the Next-Generation Star Trek show. This came on in the channel line-up number 15 here in the Comcast Cable System of Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG, last night, the 29th evening in September in the year of 2010. I believe it was made at the turn of the nineties decade and has the title of “CLUES”. U all must get a copy of this one way or ‘Swiffer-Mops’ the other, and then we will all have a huge mountainous and voluminous bunch of incredible stuff 2 discuss here. I do not forget very much; do I TV-Controllers and EW? I as well as all of U remember and forget things because the 6th dimension tells me and U all out there, 2 remember and forget things, with all of us effected in this curve in different ways. LSS with all of this, let me get right down 2 cases. I have lots of jumbled up memories of 1986, and will not lie 2 a single soul about this fact. Long B4I sent my 2007 musical project down 2 the US-© Office on BOO day (October 31st), the entire word was on the street, that I had indeed not written some random song one day early in August of 1986, by the title of “REAL GOO0D GIRL” Also, THEY had all ‘come 2 an extremely wild conclusion’ and U all know what it is, let’s not freaking play games! Now, let us examine an episode that I will admit, I never had seen B4 last night, on the ‘STAR TREK the NEXT GENERATION’ television show. First, this episode entitled “CLUES”, explains many things that I have hinted at somewhat recently about affecting the memory of one person or entity, as well as the memory of many others or a large collective, AND NOT the one. Secondly, it talks about how indeed if hypothetically some powerful creative force that never wants 2B ever truly known and or identified, does become discovered from time 2 time upon rare occasions, just what might occur. I do not believe 4 a single freaking second that this STNG television episode aired last night on cable television as a result of any happenstance random coincidence, U may indeed 2 choose 2 believe that, I DON’T! Thank U so endlessly much Michelle Daniels in 1980 at the recording studio in Camden, New Jersey, USAESMWG, 4 indeed permitting me and entitling me 2 keep my opinion!

The poisoning I have endured also while the stock market rebounded with their ILL GOTTEN GAINS, has resulted in 2 full octaves being removed and temporarily lost from the high end of my voice. Still, the powers 2B out freaking here know that I will do this song and obey my powerful awesome teen-queen no matter what. ‘Dancin’ in the Ocean’ was sung without these being there as well, but this time, Magnesonic will heel me up B4I attempt singing this song that is going up on the freaking U-TUBE. Cut American Appliance fingers, Ocean dancing and lost high ends, chemtrails, and so much more is all real and true, but cannot stand up nor will it ever permanently prevail against the mighty Magnetic Sound Machine, and I do intend now 2 construct a full scale model of a brand new machine, this will B larger and more powerful than the one used at the Highview Apartments that was built in 1985 at the Cramer Hill section of Camden, New Jersey in the HUD house I bought, thanks 2 the con artist Robert Cheatley.

Here R some GAWNUM responses 2 recent queries, this is beyond freaking mind blowing peeps, YO! Y was my telephone damaged while I was in a trance with Goddess Diana a few nights back? The cards came out 2 Private-Cosmicoded-Number or (PCN)-716, I am so shocked, YO. Y was Sarah freaking Callio so horrible and mean 2 me back in the year of 1997? Answer: PCN-495. Now as 2 the 3rd query, first U need 2B brought up 2 speed on stuff so that it will make a little sense. There R2 very mean young girls who R madly in love with themselves, that work in the office section of where I have been job-placed, through the American Association of Retired Persons, or the (AARP). It may B just the one, or it could B both, but I do know that what I am about 2 impart now pertains 2 the behavior of at least one of these 2 horrible people. If they should walk by me and I am not totally breaking my testicles at that moment lifting and throwing 3000 pound boxes around or slaving away with some other such bull sugar, they do not say anything 2 me directly, but every time, within one or two minutes, along comes a boss who hands me an attitude and says 4 me 2 get 2 work. They also have turned one head cashier against me, and now she hates me with a passion. I have never done one thing 2 any of these 3 dirt bag young women 2 deserve their hostility and deplorable wicked attitude towards innocent pathetic hard working me, YO. I mind my own business, I never flirt, I never bother a single butt wiping soul, I try and stay 2 myself, and totally out of trouble, but again Joe Paget, there’s that daunting and haunting HUNTINGTON CURSE thing again, or is it just a part of HELL wearing a mask 2 disguise the bigger reality, BRO? When I queried the GAWNUM just last night on these 3 things, this one about Y these 2 office girls appear 2 hate me so much with no cause 4 this whatsoever, the response came out root #47, or PCN-473, look up a bunch of things that produce the PCN-473, YO!

YES I TOLD U GINA, AND ALL OTHERS, that as long as this diseased filthy vomit swallowing bunch of toilet product sump-mouth-pumpers have ME 2 ENDLESSLY PICK ON FOREVER AND EVER, the STOCK MARKET AND THE DJIA will never ever never ever freaking go down, it will just endlessly and totally refreakinglentlessly continue exploding and expanding UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP!

Should any of U choose 2 ‘view me’ on my jobsite place, on their freaking website, bear in mind pweeeeeze that ‘they’ never even asked 4 my permission 2 do what they did. But then, neither did the Beach Pigs, the Hot 90’s, Ziggy, Ziggy-Hello, or ‘mysterious’ voices either back in 19 freaking butt wiping 69, Misses Marola, YO! But then I have no rights DO I Joe Paget or Paul Pedersen of STUDIO PARK RECORDS, they can just rip me off and screw me until my cork busts with sufficient force 2 involute the expanding hyperspherical unifreakingverse, YO!

We all know the topic of the Ufological brick wall, the (UBW) as I may choose 2 term this on any future related blogs when on similar topics of conversation, is irrefutable and inarguable. It is like finding the beginning or the ending of a circle. A closed curve has no true points of origin or termination, it is what is DMK is, am I right or should IB looking up 4 falling televisions or dinner tables, U know, I swear on the blood of Jesus Christ that I had not yet seen the great movie, “PRECIOUS” when I had that powerful and wild interaction of MI living down here not that far from me and I was still living with Ann and Dawn, perish the god forbidden freaking thought, BRAHHHH!

In closing this blog out today, U know that anyone with real clout can verify that strange forces act around me with and through some type of powerful EM field of pure energy. How is could any other explanation exist 4 my appearance on my most recent (Passport) from a year ago, and then shortly thereafter when I had my photo taken so that I could receive my (Florida Drivers License). Things like this R every bit as Twilight Zonish as it gets, and on top of freaking that, YO, it is right along the lines of Y females seem 2B attracted 2 me in absurd measures and way over certain periods of time, and then 4 no apparent reason whatsoever, at other periods of time, it is as though I am suddenly taking multiple dosages of poison-ugly pills. Well, government documents R taken with state of the art government photographic apparatus, so this is no voices on tapes trick, and 4 that freaking matter, voices on tapes and tricks, OYR, explain these powerful parlor tricks 2 me somebody, IF U CAN, and IF---U---DARE, remember the UBW, YO!

END OF THIS BLOG, YO:

No comments: