Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018C

the current year number as 2010. But shall we first discuss a major issue here, that directly pertains 2 last blogs, the last 2 in fact, SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTERS 0016 AND 00017, this is super fucking major, and a letter as I speak electronically, by typing in these words on this computer terminal word-processor machine, here at the Fort Pierce, Florida, Public Library is in the United States mail system 2 the AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION, or the (ACLU) that explains in detail, how beginning last Saturday, the 21st day of August in 2K10, my civil mother fucking liberties have been egregiously and viciously violated beyond verbal freaking description. No longer am I FREE OR AM I ABLE 2 publish any of my blogs on the internet, on the 3 sites that I use, I can get up 2 the sites, and even cut and paste in my document blogs, and hit the publish post button by clicking on the correct place, and instead of it normally publishing as it has 4 nearly fucking 5 years now, all 3 sites show me an instant page that reads some type of error message, and this hack is most likely coming straight from the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, and my theory is that they have met in some secret council somewhere and decided 2 classify all or parts of my blogs, and the laws of this sick land then permit them 2 rig up this hack, or really more technically said, this technological overriding system, a totally legal interference, and total BRICK WALL THAT STOPS ANY MORE OF MY WORDS FROM EVBER BEING PUBLICLY BLOGGED. I tried and tried, but Saturday I could only get up a couple hundred words on one site, the blogger dot com, ‘not come’ site, sorry, another typo PBHE, and my 3 sites that I currently am blogging on again will B listed herein: They all have the http://www and end with com, so let me simply write their names, 1)blogger, 2) wordpress, 3)soulcast. When I got back here on Tuesday, I tried convincing myself that the mother fucking technicians here at the library that kept insisting on the silliest theory about maximum blog space and how I had run out of room, and along this line, were indeed correct, and I realized very quickly, all though it may sound nice and logical and reasonable, the odds that I would B running out of room on the very same exact day and time on 3 separate locations where I send blogs up 2, and all 3 contain totally different total word or total computer bit-bite

No comments: