Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0026

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0026
12:53 PM, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2010
START OF THIS BLOG:


When things do not follow with great accuracy, things told in the GAWNUM predictions, such as my interaction strength with the opposite gender, or my day and date general overall compatibility, I can totally know that the very same stuff that happened beginning in 1986 with my life charts, is happening right now up here in this miserable nightmare hell-future. So let me now further attempt 2 explain what I mean by “stuff”. Dave Roth and I used 2 term this FREE verses FIXED or CONTROLLED ‘magnetics’. My charts would reflect at the end of each day, on several basic parameters of life, a measurement from one through five, low-1 being the worst and high-5 being the best, and I had been keeping these charts 4 some years by this time, about 4 and a fraction 2B a bit more accurate, they began around early July in 1982, while I was employed at the Camden, New Jersey, institute 4 Medical Research, now known in the memory of the late Doctor Coryell from there, as the Coryell Institute, this is a very famous place that is at war with the disease of cancer. After whatever it was that {(R—E—A—L—Y)} happened, and went down on the night of the 15th fucking day of August in 1986, that permanently and forever altered my life forever, these numbers from 1-5 reflected on these “LIFE-CHARTS”, also altered forever and with quite equally drastic parallels. The once free magnetics, now was fixed, and was nothing but endless lines of ones, and this is all what led up 2 the not that far following hatred on my part of ones, and clock times such as one-eleven and eleven-eleven, as U can C, I do not even wish 2 type or write out combination of these horrific deplorable and abominable ones. I do know that a few lines back, the text vanishing from the screen hack hit me again, and I was only able so far 2 post up close 2 half of SAFE JOUIRNAL blog number 18, something on page 5 seems 2B not wanting 2 post up through this freaking hack. Back 2 the point however of present moments, this nightmare that took place after returning from the Jersey Pine Barrens with David Roth and after putting RGG, the song and copyright form and cassette tape, in the United States Mail system, was the seeming beginning 2 my literally entering into or as they would say in the movies of the ‘LAWN MOWER MAN’ IN THE NINETIES, my jacking into some time of HELL-PROGRAM, which I seemingly am totally a prisoner inside of, absolutely try as hard as I ever may endlessly, just cannot escape it, NOT EVER. I have nothing against that poor old man security officer from Pennsylvania by the name of Joe Paget, and am most certainly not attempting 2 drive him, mad, Angus Nixon, echoes and 1988 memories Barbara, and all, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in following up my point 2 completion regarding when things that R GAWNUMLY predicted, totally R wrong, this indeed tells me that a powerful external force that ALL READY KNOWS WHAT “SHOULD” HAPPEN, is indeed operating full force at whatever power levels r necessary, 2 prevent it from happening the way it otherwise both should and would. This may sound not all that distant from hyperspace-equation-talk; only believe it or not, it is far from it, BRO!!!! In fact, it coincides with the way that entire locations that I either work in or reside in over extended time periods, since this magical time of AUGUST 15TH OF 1986, indeed, suddenly and yes, totally, alter, as though it is not real life at all, but straight out of a movie where MISTER Rod Serling is standing quietly in a corner somewhere just waiting 2 enter his 2 cents, literally, into things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 25th Street charitable organization is no exception 2 any of this phenomenon whatsofreakingever, YO, not a tiny teency ass bit, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is suddenly and out of a poof-blue, just not at all the place that it was when I first arrived down here in the area of Fort Pierce, Florida last December, USAESMWG. More is going on with the large picture when we start at the 6th dimension however and then begin 2 work our way down in an attempt at solving the greatest equations that would most likely have Einstein himself ejaculating with mathematical excitement, YO. Science and man has made great strides and progressed a hell of a long way over a relatively short time, especially in his and her ability 2 produce and interact with fabulous and fantastic endlessly altering and improving technologies. Still and all, humankind is way off base, and it could B measured in hypersphere cycles, the distance they R off in many powerful things, that is. Gravity is most likely the least understood grouping of cosmic-entities, out of the entire bowl of cosmic-soup. Par of this reality is that 6th dimensional reality is no more than a powerfully accurate and determined system, a ‘circuitry’ 4 lack only of any better terminology; that operates on 81 seperates. I coin this phrase, so naturally a red line from spell-checker instantly comes over 2 greet me, but the word I now use and I admit that I made up just today, stands, like it or lump it, MISTER COMPUTER. The word is not seperates, it is what it is, am I right Dawn, mighty cleaner King, and a great cleaner indeed she was, wow, I caught that TV-world, DUH!!!!!!!!!!! These 81 seperates R incredibly powerful realities, and they all interact with each other, some compatibly, others not compatibly, and the greatest mind I ever knew taught me this, and not U Albert, but yes, another Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This paragraph leads me smack dab into the next one; it differs in content, not principle.

Nothing overseas that is going on right now is going by me. This is not like the few things in my life that have, Sarah and her importance in the late summer of 1969 stating the oldest and most obvious 45 any follower of MOUNTAINPEN/MORIANITY, the 2nd biggest being the great Elton John Saturday night in the city in 1986, and the 3rd one, seemingly very insignificant and ‘back seat-ish’ next 2 the first 2 but not really if again, UC into my points and principles here, and that would B what I’ve come 2 refer 2 and label, the Venka Strong-Girl syndrome, or abbreviated into the (VSGS). 4 those forgetting about this, I was in an art class and was sitting in a large art room in my special education school in early March of the year of 1970, with a 19 year old dude named Donnis Mortin. A powerful and beautifully dazzling long yellow haired Swedish female, aged 21 years, was in the office section with the main teacher, she was a student teacher, our school had its share of them. We busted our balls trying 2 get a jar of paint open, but 2 no avail, it would not even try and budge. Then I took it into Venka, this goddess, who grabbed it out of my pathetic 15 year old hands, and without even trying or breaking a bead of sweat, fasooom, the hermetic seal lock broke as though it had no chance at all against the extreme and unfathomable physical power of this inconceivable luscious beauty queen, Venka. Donnis Morton told me when I told him how easily she just popped the jar open like biting into a marshmallow, he could not wait 2 get home and jerk himself off thinking about it. I on the other hand was so mind blown, I literally within an hour totally BLOCKED OUT that this event ever took place, that is until one night early that following July in this 1970 year, when Thomas Reale was blowing me in his fix-up home on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and I needed 2 get rid of him, I suddenly then found myself instantly dwelling on this one particular something that I knew would make me come almost in seconds, and sure enough upon thinking and remembering about powerful goddess Venka, POW, I shot my freaking wad. YI had blocked it out from early March through early middle July, 130 days give or take, no one ever can really truly know. Still, this is bringing me 2 the 6th dimension, the Astral Plane, and life here where the awake mind is a tool that divides reality around us by the speed of light squared, producing the world of material and solid illusion, and not magnetic fields interloping the numerous waves and particles all around us in an energy mode. First, I need 2 say that the D-6 sends into the 5th dimensional hyperspace, a type of unknown energy that is made up of 2 fantastic and wild properties simultaneously. First, it contains a motive and goal and plan as well as a memory of these things in an interaction. But it also contains limitless power 2 create and operate inside of 2 lower dimensional systems beneath it, shaping what we humans call reality or the real world or the here and now physical universe or cosmos. This can B better explained by a highly intelligent cutting edge quantum physicist IF I were able, theoretically that is, 2 teach this person, what I know from viewing many potential ‘futures’ exploratronically, or dream-traveling as a non-dominant type one, 4 the most part, exploratron, merely dreaming through doppelganger ‘me’s’ all throughout the parallel universes of virtually endless hyperspace, still all inside the hidden outer and larger, D-6. This D-6 has 81 items 2 work with, and 5,651 combinations of them that produce a direct compatibility or non-compatibility in and of themselves when matched up, quite similar 2 a human world computer dating service. I am not implying 4 one second, that only the square of the 81 is used in this powerful sixth dimensional system circuitry. There R indeed things matched up 3 ways, 4 ways, 5 ways, and the numbers at just 5 ways get amazing and staggering, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the 81 X 81 will always B the base of this system inside this MIND REALM OR DIMENSION, laying above and beyond the fifth dimensional hyperspace of all of the 4th dimensional space-time parallel universes that R virtually unlimited. Inside this gigantic 6th dimension itself, R not bunch of numbers that R trying 2 predict the lower dimensional realities below and or inside of it, but quite 2 the freaking contrary, these numbers R in fact creating the entire thing. Then from inside, here, we can thereby use this very system, 2 sort of as a decoding process so that we can then C what this 6th-Dimension or (D-6) is in fact processing 4 all of us that reside here in these lower dimensionalities of existence. Sometimes this can B as simple a thing as the many Dick Wolf-L&O television Show coincidences where this dude appears 2 know my entire life and B4I came 2 know squat about lots of it, yet is this what is REALLY going on? The same thing is most likely happening in coincidental names as well as movie and show plots, 4 one quick burst example, my aunt Geraldine snow and her mighty friends, one being the Iranian Shaw of the nineteen-seventies, I watch the news now, I have cable. Let us examine this phenomenon of my mom taking me over a series of 4 summers, down 2 the TRINIDAD HOTEL in Atlantic City on 10-SC Avenue from 1965-1968, in late June and middle August. Can anyone blame me 4 adding up 2 and 2 and getting a 4 answer regarding the TRINIDAD HOTEL and SARAH in one lifetime, and then in the next one, the island itself is only 9 miles off of Venezuela? What would U all think if this was all happening 2U, along with a trillion other unexplainable things, YO???????? I never asked this wild teenager 2 enter into my life or my dreams over the past 41 years now, but that never stopped HER!!!!!!!!!!! Then we can go on and talk a while about the current times and the man from TRINIDAD, not 2 mention should U feel like letting your fingers do some GOOGLE-WALKING, with my name, and stumble upon a gargantuan quantity of items related 2 what else but, TRINIDAD. This AARP dude from there, SAM, is a wild dude. He is making my life a living hell at my rotten job, on top of the job being just horrible and freaking rotten 2 start with. It started out there fairly decent, nothing 2 brag about, and then worsened at light velocity cubed, day by day and week by freaking week, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the many times I would listen 2 a tape of my life journal and tell myself 2 go back and say something when I would seemingly B struggling 2 remember a correct thing or a word. Then there were the uncontrollable tears I shed at the Baptist Church as a 9 year old, when I would play the chords on an old church piano, 2 a song I had written then in 1965, called, “Let’s Go down 2 the Trinidad”. This entire 60 trillion year space-time enclosure goes endlessly around and around, I know it, they know it, and we both know that each of us freaking knows this power house piece of knowledge, it is literally like sitting on a terra ton powder freaking keg, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This explains the ‘MI’ on the “RGG” open reel master tape, and all other shit, so Henry, sir, “FUCK THIS SHIT” U angry man U!!!!!!!! Oh, PARDON, let me change my vote now and stop my cursing.

Peeps kill me with their ridiculous concepts of one fixed future. There R unlimited parallel pasts and futures, it all lies within this huge 5th dimensional hyperspace, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!!! Pee, as some know will B turning age 12 soon, on the 29th. HB PEE, my love. She has this way cool invention and is smarter than 100 Einstein’s. A lot of it is based on perception and a lot on gravitational fields inside many points of the electromagnetic spectrum. Unfortunately, hyperspace itself is involved with this amazing child. I have no daughter named PEE here, but she is very real, and so much powerful evidence verifies this that no one scientifically minded could ever totally dispute my claims that she exists, and is doing a sentence in Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG, at the Harborfields Detention Center, GOOGLE the place up, but do not expect 2 find my daughter there, or any iced tea either, or lemonade, or glasses and cups shared by Grace Messenger and myself in 1969, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t die on me Rodney, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that many decades from right now, no one will believe shit about the world of computers, or how they connect up 2 each other. In this parallel universe here, there is no Paula-Junior or (PEE) nor her marvelous invention, still, others R here, and other brains R on overdrive as well. GOOGLE ENGINE literally scans and downloads the entire internet on a regular basis, and soon, all personal computers will do a very similar thing. No machine will contain any programs, the internet will B inside your entire computer every 3 days at first, after about 1 year following the start of this, it will manifest about every 35 minutes. There will always B a complicated perceptive connection, some type of dual system connecting machine mind and its interacting with human perception as well as so-called more real tangible life parameters, still, things like direct speaking in messages or chats and things not dreamed of yet, will all merely happen on this varying element in this new system. If I were 2 tell all I have seen on a recent exploratronic trip, my life would get quite suddenly ultra dangerous at hyper time cubed, YO, so I must shut the hell up, Joe Paget!!!!!!!!

Still no matter how we may ever choose 2 bounce this wild ball around in search of truth and answers, remember that truth may always B the true enemy, if ignorance is bliss, then lies kill the pain. This is the basic theory and not my own creation, of all of the denialists out there in the world. I am not a super fan of this philosophy. I merely recognize as with all things, some truth and some good is inside anything, even the absolute worst thing that is imaginable. This principle is taught 4 example in the Christian faith, and yet they do not adhere 2 all of it, they discuss the denial of worldly carnal flesh and self, and still believe it has truth and substance that is being in fact denied from 2 begin with. I will not offer at this present point 2 take this subject into further territory. I will say these following last words however on this blog. I & D, PAWM-PIE-ETTOS, and other tools of the mighty MILLIONTH COUNCIL on Phase-2 Reality or the ASTRAL-PLANE, or ‘spirit world’ as many still refer 2 this ‘conditional reality’, all have 2 do with a powerhouse secret that is connected all throughout the past century’s huge UFO scare and period in time from late nineteen-forties and up into 3 or 4 full decades when it began leveling off after the Blue Book Brick Wall or the insistence that all of this phenomenon is utter nonsense in that it all has rational explanations all though some as of yet may not B available. Still, the biggest part of this entire deal in Ufology is not aliens themselves, or their mode of transport 2 this world, or their motives, and on and on along any of these lines, not 2 say that this was not of some concern 2 quite a few during the height of this scare. Still, mass hypnosis or merely a larger version of regular hypnosis or said differently with a small rearrangement in vocabulary, influence and domination with electromagnetic thought transmission and omission system or ETTOS, and these powerful Astral World tools, and U have both what happened 2 me on August 15th in 1986 when I was the only one hit with this TECHNOLOGY, and then U have, and here it comes peeps so hold onto your intestines and have a roll of paper in hand, the time B4 that on the 2nd, 13 days earlier, when all the billions of other peeps were all hit with something, and I was not. That was YI have no memory of a created event, but then, R not all things merely created out of these waves and particles? If the mighty AE proved in his super equations that E = MC squared, then fine, do not doubt the words on this blog, they R saying this very same thing, just without those abridged equation symbols. Things fit 100% here peeps, like black on midnight, and peeps, this is what I totally believe. I also know that my pass-code must B changed on all my blog sites, as Ed is out of jail IMHO and has messed with me on August 21st, and even though he and Ann may B on their way 2 prison 4 a long time 4 doing this, or maybe not, who can really ever know, these filth bags have breached me where I live John Judy SIR, and I know it and feel it, even MI would say, she KNOWS (THAT), not what, SHE knows. How many clues can this powerhouse goddess leave 4 this planet and still have them remain so in total ass darkness. Aniwho, blog 18 is chopped up and brioken, but we got it up, YO, my peeps R working on me’ ol’ probs, BOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, Y do this 2 me and shut me up? YR my words so dangerous? YYYYYY? Y do all of this in 1986 while we R on this topic, PH? Well, the answer 2 this whittle query comes 2 mind quickly, GAMES!!!!!!! But Y play these games? Well, the answer comes 2 mind, DISTRACTION from JOE PAGET HELL. The awareness of existence=hell, JOE, remember buddy?????

I can take this further, but time is not allowing it, I have so freaking much 2 do and no more time now 2 blog, so bye-bye y’all.

END OF THIS BLOG, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: