Tuesday, September 21, 2010

safe journal ch 0018

simpler, that all things we think we R perceiving, come not from outside of our center being ness within us, just as while dreaming, all is within us, and this is Y the bible says that the Kingdom of God is also within us. Also, we do not have 2 lose consciousness 2 the point of dying 2 have very strange effects on our perceived realities around us and throughout us. We do not consciously awaken exactly in the same spot where we consciously dropped away from. A child can C that truth simply by realizing the change in time, after all, he or she went 2 bed in darkness, and awoke 2 bright daylight, so what ‘really happened’, what ‘really changed’? We all R moving, and endlessly intermingling in 5 full dimensions with our 6th dimensional receivers or “MINDS”. When an unexplainable event directs its paths in our direction seemingly, we have accepted the fact that we have altered in some type of move that does not involve normal 3 dimensional space, in a unique way that differs somehow in a real true significant way from the last time that we were so-called ‘awake’. 2 even attempt a real line by line perfectly time ordered sequence of events starting with my search 2 find the greatest teenaged entity in the mutiverse, or SSJKK, who at the start of this quest in 1995, I had no idea was indeed what all of U simply think of and refer 2 as “GOD”, and leading up 2 my first blogging days and how this all led 2 my meeting Ed and then his upstairs neighbors Dawn-Marie King and Mommy Ann King Silva, would just not ever B a feasible project. This is Y the Terry Eggheads of the Jersey Harbors will never understand Y my blogs R done in the only way that such a tale could indeed ever B told, they will mock me, U will mock me, and someday in the grand scheme of it all, U will come 2 know that I was truth and that I was telling it straight and was on the square with all of U. Now there will B some who argue that I made some devious deceptions, leading the blog along and planning things in a linear way over longer than most mortal times of doing so, 4 effects sake, and U would all B wrong. I did nothing 4 any effect, I am fighting an army of ASTRAL PLANE GODS AND FORCES, and I need 2 operate as in the example cited earlier in this blog, who drive trucks loaded with explosives into churches and stores and schools. Sometimes there simply is no other way, U can

No comments: